The Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien pulled the ravished woman a little to her left and let her head hang upside down from his brother's shoulder. He placed his cock at her gaping mouth and pushed. Vanessa's mind was spinning as she registered what was going on. A third cock was now inside of her, sinking down her throat effortlessly. She soon felt her nose next to the alien's large testicles and she knew that her son was deep in her esophagus. She was out of her mind now, fantasizing on the three cock-heads touching each other in the middle of her body. Her second orgasm fired off and almost knocked her out cold but she had no intention of missing the incredible ride and made a great effort to remain conscious.

The third alien pulled out of her mouth to let her breathe for a few seconds and then plunged right back inside, all the way to the root of his dick. Squishing sounds filled the room as the fat cock in her pussy budged in and out like a piston at an incredible rhythm. The hardened rod buried in her ass hardly moved, just following the rocking motion of the woman as she received the strong pounding in her pussy. The cock in her mouth was now fucking her face forcefully as the alien's bloated balls smashed her nose over and over. Vanessa could hardly resist such a devastating pleasure created by her first orgy but she knew the end was close now. She could almost see her son's balls swelling with warm sperm, getting ready for the final release... and the end came.

The first one to blast a load of the thick white cream was the youngest beast. He stabbed Vanessa's cunt for the last time and shot his cum with full force. The woman felt every drop of semen hitting the back of her pussy, overflowing it, as the second blast followed closely. This sensation proved to be too much for her and brought her third orgasm. Her abdomen contracted and milked the rest of the alien sperm as the softened phallus allowed the semen to dribble out her pussy down to her anus and the older alien's shaft, still fitted inside.

The spasm of Vanessa's body and her muffled screams also stimulated the two remaining cocks to discharge at the same time. An enormous amount of cum gushed simultaneously deep in her ass and in her throat, filling her body with her beloved cream like never before. Vanessa was in heaven but her brain shut down as the last stream of sperm was pumped into her stomach. The second-born alien pulled out of her mouth, letting a gush of white fluid pour down her face. The oldest alien rolled over and dismounted his mother, leaving the unconscious woman laying face down on the bed as gobs of semen leaked out her ass, pussy and mouth.

Place: Space station

Time: Pulsar M217+100036

Back in the space station, Kurt and the girls were walking in one of the main museums, still waiting for Lisa. They were watching a tri-dimensional display of a battle between two weird life forms when a flying metallic ball approached Kurt and started flashing intermittently in a sort of Morse code. Then, as it flew away, Kurt said,

"We have to go, we might be in trouble."

"What's going on?" Karen asked.

"I've been warned that a group of warriors just landed in the space station and I have a pretty good idea why they are here," Kurt explained in a low voice.

Claudia had walked closer and asked, "What do you mean? Why are they here?"

"They want Faith," said Kurt.

"What!!?" Claudia asked almost screaming.

"Keep your voice down... I don't want her to know about this," Kurt said calmly.

Luckily, Faith and Rebecca were distracted with the 3D battle display and the loud noise of the show prevented them from hearing the discussion.

"What do you mean?" Claudia whispered with a truly worried expression on her face.

"A group of Belt warriors have arrived at the station. They are not sociable at all and they never come to this station so the only reason for their presence must be Faith. It is not everyday that you find a Queen Breeder like your daughter. Any group of mercenaries would kill to kidnap her and wait until a Queen is finally born. Like I said back on earth, one higher entity is already waiting for this Queen and she could become priceless merchandise if she falls into the wrong hands."

"What are we going to do?" Claudia asked with concern.

"I am going to protect her and I will need your help," answered Kurt.

"We'll do anything!" Karen said stepping forward, recalling her police background.

"Ok, let me evaluate the situation and I'll meet you here in half an hour," Kurt said and left toward the docking platforms.

Faith was in her fourth month of pregnancy and a modest bulge was already showing in her previously flat belly. Kurt had told her that she would carry her baby for only six months and she was anxious to receive her.

The teen was gasping, astonished, at the incredible tri-dimensional fight show displayed in front of her eyes while Rebecca was behind her talking to Claudia and Karen. The ex-police officers informed the nurse about the situation and instructed her to keep Faith away from crowded places while they helped Kurt with the menacing aliens.

Minutes later, Kurt was hiding ten meters above the ground in a ventilation tunnel of the enormous docking platforms. At the left side of the platform was the harbor bar; an open place crowded with a large diversity of species negotiating merchandise. Kurt was carefully watching the gang of four warriors sitting in the farther corner of the place. They were bigfoot-like creatures with hair all over their bodies except for the face. Without the fur, they would look no different from an overgrown human being. They seemed to be armed from head to toes. There were firearms, knives, and all sorts of capsules and gadgets attached to their body by black straps or belts. That was the reason they were called Belt-warriors. All the other life forms in the bar knew how violent they were and stayed as far from them as possible to avoid a confrontation.

Kurt slipped out of the tunnel and hurried to the museum to meet his friends. He encountered Karen and Claudia half-way back. He explained his plan to the women and they nervously agreed to do what he wanted. Then, he went to one of the control desks of the station's hotel and rented one of the lower level rooms for a week. Then, he walked to the room LS447 and started to make the preparations.

Meanwhile, Karen and Claudia continued their way to the docking platform and sat at one of the bar tables. According to Kurt's description, it didn't take them long to locate the warriors. The women just waited for the next move.

Kurt had anticipated that the warriors would separate into two groups to search for Faith and he wasn't wrong. As soon as the first two warriors stood up and walked out of the docks, the women followed them discretely. Kurt knew that the Queen Breeder scent of Claudia's body, which stayed with her after Faith's birth, would catch the intruder's attention immediately and he instructed the ex-cop to make them follow her to the designated room.

Claudia and Karen followed the two warriors for ten minutes and when they considered that were far enough from the other two mercenaries, they hurried their step and passed beside them, chatting and laughing innocently. The two warriors stopped on their tracks and looked at Claudia intently. They had smelled the distinctive scent. They waited for a few seconds and started following the women, who looked over their shoulders at the hairy beasts and giggled sexily. The warriors looked at each other and one of them said in his native language, "This is going to be easier than we thought".

After a short walk, the women reached the room tagged LS445; they were close. They stopped and turned back to face the large aliens. They stopped too and put their hands on theirs guns. The women looked them up and down and then walked closer in the sexiest possible way, hiding the fear that crawled along their backs. The naked bodies of the female humans indicated clearly that they were not armed; otherwise they would be dead by now. Karen stood two feet away from the warrior on the left and with a smile on her face, moved one hand very slowly toward his crotch. He was undecided about killing her or waiting to see what she was trying to do.

Karen felt her legs go weak from nervousness but she continued, still smiling. She reached his crotch and felt his large member hanging in the soft fur. She grabbed his phallus gently and rubbed it up and down a couple of times. Then, she looked up at his face and licked her own lips as she grabbed his arm with her other hand and pulled him softly. The warrior looked at his partner and observed that Claudia was doing the same thing with him. They exchange a few words and decided to play along. They were certain that these weak females represented no danger anyway so they could enjoy them first and later they could force Claudia to lead them to their primary objective; Faith.

Place: Space station

Time: Pulsar M217+100042

On the other side of the station, Rubi and Shelly had finally selected the life form they would be traveling with as companions for the following weeks. They had chosen a man-like alien with four long arms as flexible as tentacles and six fingers on each tip. Apart from the arms, the species very much resembled the killer alien that had kidnapped them a few months before and the women couldn't avoid feeling a mild tingling between their legs every time they remembered the overwhelming sex they had enjoyed back then.

Rubi and Shelly were led by an agent to the harbor and entered a large ship that seemed to be ready for departure. They were taken to a room with cushioned walls and bed-like furniture. The far wall was entirely made of glass and it allowed an incredible view of the deep space beyond. The agent turned around and left the room leaving the young women alone. There were a few beverages of different colors displayed on a corner table but not the kind of drink that Rubi and Shelly were wishing for. They wanted the white, creamy and very addictive sperm.

Moments later, a door on the side wall opened and one of the aliens entered the room. It was a little smaller that the one they had seen on display in the selection room but he was soon joined by two others, bigger in size. The smaller alien moved forward and placed one of its 'hands' on Rubi's belly. The teen gasped, more from surprise than fear because she knew that he was not going to hurt her. She stayed put. The tips of the fingers changed shape into some sort of suckers that adhered slightly to her skin. The fingers started to vibrate and Ruby thought it was some kind of foreplay but in reality the alien was creating a mental map of the woman's internal organs. The vibration traveled down to her pussy and her small clitoris started to react to the pleasant feeling. The other two aliens were doing the same with Shelly and the blonde didn't mind at all.

Rubi was focused on the pleasurable feeling down her body when a touch on her neck startled her. She knew then that this was not just a first acquaintance session; this was going to be much more than that. In her mind, she had resolved long ago any conflicts regarding sex with aliens and now she was looking forward to it. The alien seemed to know already her most sensitive spots, behind her ears, over her neck. Her soft nipples tightened a little as more gentle fingers continued to explore her body, softly over her calves and across her stomach. She had done well to pick an alien who could fondle her in so many places at the same time. The alien lifted her from the floor and held her horizontally.

Rubi wondered how the alien managed to control so many appendages simultaneously. That was her last rational thought because an instant later, she felt a number of delicate limbs converge on her most sensitive parts all at once. Delicate, yet strong, finger-tentacles wrapped around each breast squeezing and spreading over the rounded flesh, while the suckers worked on the sensitive nipples. They caressed her exactly as a lover would, contracting and releasing in rhythmic stimulation. Not slimy, not dry, those tiny things were planting hundreds of kisses all over her firm body.

Rubi moaned quietly at the feeling of her nubs swelling and hardening, responding to the constant stimulus. Whatever this species was, it knew just how to get to her. More suckers attached themselves to her golden skin continuing their incessant work on the rest of her body. Rubi's breathing quickened, growing shallower as the expert extremities manipulated her without mercy.

The aliens had studied the females carefully. Parts of their bodies had to be given more attention than others and soon the women's entire bodies would become an erogenous zone.

Rubi gasped when she clearly felt yet more of those agile little fingers spreading between the crack of her ass, using her own lubrication to slide up and down the crevice, tickling the sensitive flesh around her anus. Rubi was moaning loudly now, hoping for a quick invasion of her asshole.

Loving the delightful feelings of the suckers stroking and kissing at the smooth flesh of her inner thighs, she realized that the creature had not touched her pussy yet, but even so, she felt totally possessed. The expectancy of a greater pleasure sent a jolt of electricity across her body. Finally, it happened. She arched her back as the appendages caressed down the folds between her cunt lips, pressing harder right on her slit, pushing inwards, parting her lips and invading her relentlessly. One of the little digits stuck on her clitoris, manipulating her with incredible expertise as another one penetrated deep within her velvety cavern. Her climax came hard and without a warning. Rubi's mouth gaped wide as the orgasm overtook her body.

"Aaaahhhhhh... nnngghaahh... aaahhhrrg"

The support beneath her head was released and it sank backward, long black hair hanging towards the ground and her neck arched. In that position, she had a blurry view of what has happening to her friend. Shelly's body was contorting under the power of her climax too and her body was barely visible behind all those arms and fingers of the other two aliens.

But something brought Rubi's attention back to her own body. A second long finger slid effortlessly into her twitching vagina. It was soon followed by another, and another and.... she lost count. She couldn't think, she couldn't do anything but writhe helplessly as she was fucked and stimulated beyond belief.

The fingers were moving in and out her slippery cunt, wet with her juices, stretching her pliable walls wide and rubbing all over the inner surfaces of her vagina, sucking furiously over her inflamed clitoris, and finally sliding into her anus-- the final missing piece that tipped Rubi helplessly into a never-ending orgasm. No release, no pause to recover. Brain functions now trapped by the endless spasms she was enduring, her body twitching helplessly in a writhing web of arms and fingers. Rubi sighed once, softly and quietly. Then she passed out.

The aliens placed the unconscious women on the soft beds and talked for a moment. The females would do fine for the trip. Next time they would go slower, so they could have an opportunity to actually use their cocks to penetrate them the proper way. There was no doubt that Shelly and Rubi would enjoy this trip more than they could imagine.

Place: Earth -- Vanessa's neighborhood

Time: Day two

Back on earth, the older alien was still thinking about the trill of his first kill. He tried to communicate the wonderful feeling to his brothers but the lack of a complex language didn't allow that. His highly developed brain and his long hours in front of the TV permitted him to understand human language perfectly but he couldn't speak the words since his mantis-like head and cylindrical mouth was not design for that. He could only communicate with his brothers with different sounds and basic signs. The older alien decided to take one of his brothers with him on another outdoor excursion and show him his new skills.

It was early in the morning and the sun was almost rising on the horizon. The two older brothers were on the roof, hiding and looking at the surrounding neighborhood. Everything was quiet and few people walked in the distance. Then, a light was turned-on in a medium size building not more than a hundred meters away. Both aliens turned their heads at the same time toward the illuminated window. The elderly beast started moving agilely using some large trees as cover, followed closed behind by his brother. They climbed the building wall and reached the window. It was open. Blood was rushing through their veins and the younger alien began to understand what his brother had tried to explain to him earlier. After a quick look inside, they jumped in ready to attack anything that moved. The room was empty but there was a sound of splashing water in a contiguous room. The bathroom.

A woman in her late twenties was relaxing in the bathtub, getting ready for a day of hard work. A dimmed cloud of vapor filled the room and she was unaware that two pairs of insect-like eyes were watching her from the partly opened door. In an instant everything changed. The older alien jumped over the bathtub and stood on the edge, one clawed hand up and ready to cut her throat. The woman opened her eyes and saw a large gray bulk standing above her. She froze in panic.

Just an instant before slashing her body, the alien saw her womanly figure and realized the resemblance with his mother's. It was a female! A thought crossed his mind; it might be a good idea not to kill her. One second passed. The terrified woman tried to stand up but she slipped and fell backwards thumping the back of her head. She fainted. The alien was looking down at her with his muscles tensed, his claws ready, but he didn't move. More seconds passed. The woman was immobile. The other alien was standing beside the bathtub staring at the girl, then at his brother, then back at the girl... What the hell is he waiting for? He thought. Finally, the older alien decided not to kill her.

He jumped inside the bathtub and began to analyze her body. The warm water almost overflowed the narrow space as his large form knelt inside between the woman's legs. He leaned forward and touched her face. She didn't react but the alien knew she wasn't dead. He moved his hands down her neck and over her perky white breasts. They were soft and tender... like mother's, he thought. He slid his hand further down and caressed her flat belly and her pubic mound. There was a difference from the shaved pelvis of Vanessa as this woman had a triangular patch of neatly trimmed hair on her crotch. The woman's pussy lips were very close together and only a narrow slit showed at her vaginal entrance. The alien wondered if that small passage would allow his cock to penetrate her as deeply as he could enter his mother. He decided to try since his cock was already enlarging at the thought of having this new female to enjoy in anyway he wanted.

The killer alien lifted the weightless body on the water to an almost horizontal position. Her breasts raised above the water as her arms floated feebly to her sides. Her pussy was in line with his cock that now was completely erected, and the alien moved his hips until the head of his phallus was touching the woman's cunt lips. Then he pushed, slowly but steadily. The tight entrance surrendered to his force and spread, wider and wider, as the fat rod moved inward. The alien felt the warm cavity receive his cock easily. This female will do just fine, he thought.

Once the phallus reached the bottom of her vaginal cavity, the alien pulled back a few inches and smashed in with great force. Waves of water spilled out of the bathtub to the floor. The other alien was getting excited by his brother's actions and tried to join in but the older alien pushed him away. He kept banging at the unconscious woman, every time faster and harder. The head of his fat cock was almost distinguishable as it moved up and down her abdomen.