The Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another policeman was in the alley covering the back windows when he saw a moving shadow inside the room and aimed his gun. Suddenly, someone jumped out of the window flying several meters across the yard and landing on the middle of the wall of another house. The policeman was startled and could not believe his eyes as he saw the gray bulk of the alien looking back at him. One instant later and before he could do anything, a bullet penetrated his throat cutting his breath. The alien disappeared just before another policeman noticed his partner gunned down and came to help.

Out on the street, the officers were dropping like flies. Most of them wounded but a few were killed right on the spot. The gunshots were not stopping. Somebody shouted, "Grenade!" Everyone took cover as it exploded, sending a police car two meters up in the air before falling back in flames.

Moments after the explosion, the shooting from the aliens stopped.

The captain detected that all the firing was coming from the police officers and he shouted out loud...

"Stop firing! Stop firing!"

Then, everything was quiet again. All the police cars were partially destroyed, including the SWAT truck. Several officers were on the ground calling for help and others were trying to help them.

Captain Vega had arrived at the scene in the middle of the shooting and he just watched with desperation as his partners fell under the heavy fire. Nonetheless, it seemed very strange for him that no alien weapons were used. There were no severed arms or legs. He thought that maybe he had made a mistake calling Kurt. He was confused and frustrated.

The aliens enjoyed an indescribable rush as they converged in the agreed reunion point not far from the house. They exchanged remarks noisily about the battle. It had been very easy. The humans turned out to be too slow for them in every way. This knowledge could be useful for future encounters and they knew it. After the thrill faded down among them, they started the nocturnal journey to meet their mother and Sophia at the designated place.

Place: Earth

Time: Day four -- Morning

Kurt's ship was arriving on the moon and the girls were very excited watching the fantastic view of Earth. Kurt was busy preparing a smaller transport to move from the huge ship to the planet. Suddenly, another signal was received and he displayed the message on the monitor.

"Warning signal"

"Origin: Cumulus: 101; Twin galaxy: O122; Section: CT298; Star: 1; Planet: NA"

"Time: Pulsar M217+100078.86247"

"Message: Queen Breeder not to be left alone under any circumstances. Level 3 warrior must escort her at all times"

Kurt had known this message would arrive sooner or later. He was the only Level 3 warrior, and the warning represented a small change of plans. Kurt called Claudia and Karen and explained the situation.

"The incident in the space station yesterday must have uncovered Faith's identity, so it's too risky to move her outside the ship's protective shields. Also, I've been ordered not to leave her alone under any circumstance. Therefore, you will be in charge of evaluating the situation and if necessary, take action to eliminate the problem."

"But what if the problem is another killer alien?" Claudia asked, "You said before that this species is extremely dangerous."

"Yes, but so are the Belt-warriors and you took care of them easily, didn't you?" Kurt remarked.

Karen thought about it for a moment and suddenly the memories of her previous sexual experiences with a killer alien and the delicious taste of his sperm came back to her mind. Her nipples swell slightly. "I'm up for it," she said.

"Yes. We will do it," Claudia confirmed.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some weapons that you can use," Kurt added.

A few hours later, Claudia and Karen were in Claudia's house, waiting for Captain Vega. When he arrived, they greeted each other effusively and the women explained to Vega why Kurt was not coming down and that they would be taking care of the situation. They talk for a long while about the first killing and the recent shooting at Vanessa's house. Vega told them that he was not sure that the responsible party was an alien, but in that case, they should be aware that there was more than one.

"I was able to search the woman's house after the incident," Vega continued, "I noticed the recent internet activity on her computer was almost all visits to sites about guns and recent wars but there was one site that caught my attention. It was about rental cabins in a rural area not far from the city. I checked it out and it turns out that a woman named Sophia rented a cabin for a month. I'm pretty sure this is the place where they are hiding now. I haven't told this to anyone else yet."

"We are prepared to deal with it, but in case this doesn't work, Kurt will come over to help," Claudia said.

She knew she was not telling the truth; in the event of failure, they were doomed.

Vega went back to police headquarters to retrieve some heavy artillery while the women took Claudia's car to investigate the cabin as a possible hiding place. They already had a plan of their own and were dressed for it. Both women wore tight lycra shorts and tops that molded the shape of their bodies almost perfectly. They were going to use themselves as bait and with curves like that, no living intelligent creature, human or not, would resist them.

They arrived at the mountain resort a few minutes before noon and located the lodge. They parked half a mile away from the aliens' cabin and were supposed to wait for Vega. Instead, they jumped out of the car and started walking toward the small house.

One alien spotted the women within seconds. He warned his brothers, grabbed a rifle and ran out of the house. He climbed a tall pine and observed the intruders carefully. He realized they were females and it was evident that there were not armed. Their brief clothing, hugged their bodies like a second skin, made it impossible to hide any kind of weapon. The alien just aimed his rifle and waited. The females approached the cabin pretending to be chatting and exercising, acting as if unaware of the danger. They were nervous but concealed it well.

They reached the house and continued walking along the road. When the alien was completely sure that they represented no menace he signaled to his brothers and they jumped out of nowhere over the ex-cops. The women screamed, truly surprised by the speed of the attack. One alien grabbed Claudia by the waist and dragged her like a rag doll inside the house, followed close behind by the other alien carrying Karen.

There was a large living room with a thick carpet near the front door. One of the aliens grabbed the coffee table and put it away, leaving an open area in front of the fireplace. The women pretended to resist the attack, not really offering too much fight. In fact, Karen's pussy was already moistening, anticipating the impeding 'rape'.

In a second, the alien ripped Karen's clothes to pieces and threw her to the floor. As soon as she was flat on the carpet, the big gray bulk was already on top of her.

Vanessa and Sophia were watching the whole scene, standing behind the island that divided the living room from the kitchen. The maggot was nowhere to be seen.

Karen gasped loudly when the alien grounded his pelvis into her crotch, penetrating her cavity harshly until his fat balls rested on the uplifted crack of her ass. He had his entire cock buried to the hilt inside the warm and well-lubricated pussy. The alien expected the woman to past out from the shock, like Sophia had done before, but instead the experienced woman opened her legs wider and clasped the soft carpet with her hands, ready for a formidable fuck. He found this behavior strange but this was not a time to think about anything other than sex. In his mind, he considered that this slim female would make a great addition to their harem.

Karen's pussy gripped upon his cock like a thirsty vacuum and now she was grinding her pelvis into his, hunching up to him and lifting those shapely legs to wrap them around his massive body. Her sexual frenzy was getting control of her too soon and she was certainly doing a poor job acting scared and concealing her true excitement. Vanessa noticed this and paid close attention to the woman's actions. She began to think that something was not right.

The alien pumped his shaft back and forth into the clenching hole, dripping with abundant lubrication. He enjoyed the feeling of the female's beautiful body squirming beneath him, her boiling pussy churning sensuously all around his moving prick.

Remembering her mission for a moment, Karen cried out, "Noo... o... pleas... s..top!"

But inside her mind the words were different, God! This feels so good! Fuck me harder!

Immediately she felt the first orgasm starting to build in. The alien sensed her bliss and jammed harder, impaling his swollen cock deeply within her hot vaginal walls. The ravished woman was completely loosing control of herself, almost unable to breathe as he came down on her body too fast.

A blurred thought barely formed in her head, Maybe... this plan was not such a good idea.

Meanwhile, Claudia was on the couch with the other alien, bouncing up and down feebly on top of him, pretending to be unconscious. She was facing away from him and her arms swung freely at her sides. His large hands circled her narrow waist almost completely as he lifted her body effortlessly, just to bring her down onto his shaft until it was buried to the hilt, then up and down again in rapid succession. Her head bobbed back and forth in rhythm with every blissful penetration.

But Claudia was very awake. Feeling every inch of his fat cock sinking deeply in her sensitive cavity, enjoying every second and every motion. Even so, she knew that she was here for a reason and was ready for it.

Karen felt her first orgasm crashing down. She grunted and twisted, almost ripping the carpet with her fists and arching her slim body to take every incredible thrust into her inflamed cunt.

"Oh... God..I'm...cu...ahh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhrgghhhhhhhh"

Her pussy twitched and contracted around his fat cock as a bolt of light exploded behind her eyes and she crested violently on the wave of a tremendous orgasm. Her whole body contorted under his weight for a few seconds until she just lay there, completely still.

Vanessa heard Karen screams of pleasure and started to get really nervous. The woman lying beneath her son should be scared to death and instead she was really enjoying it. Now, she was certain that something was definitely wrong.

The third alien, having made sure that nobody else was approaching the cabin, entered the front door ready to join the action with Karen. Vanessa tried to get his attention to warn him but he ignored her.

He pulled his younger brother's arm and the 'couple' rolled over. Now the alien rested on his back and Karen was on top, her tight, pink anus exposed and vacant for anyone to take. And there was a candidate right behind her.

The second alien put the head of his cock to Karen's asshole and began pushing. She was still recuperating from her violent orgasm and her anus resisted briefly before parting to allow the thick, invading meat inside. He pushed forcefully and in less than a minute he had shoved his entire cock up into the woman's asshole. Karen lifted her head and opened her eyes as she moaned and cried in pleasure from the feeling of two fat cocks inside of her body.

"Yeah, fuck me," she gasped. The mission was becoming irrelevant.

Sophia was mesmerized by the scene displayed before her and she moved closer to the couch. Claudia felt someone pressing on her heaving breasts and pushing her back against the alien's chest. Then, she felt a warm, humid tongue lick her nipples and this brought her climax one step closer. The probing tongue moved down her belly and further down to her swollen clit. It was difficult for Sophia to keep on target with the frantic motion of the limp woman but she just stayed there, kneeling between the alien's legs, waiting for her prize.

Claudia felt the fire inside of her growing higher, faster. All her muscles tensed an instant before her climax arrived like a detonation. The alien pulled her down one last time, shoving his entire cock within. Sophia lunged forward, clasping her mouth on Claudia's red clit and they all came at the same time.

No sound came from Claudia's mouth. She just opened her mouth while her eyes rolled back until only the white could be seen. Her body twitched with short, strong spasms, one after the other, one second in between. She was barely aware as a huge blast of sperm gushed into her womb, filling her completely. A second blast overflowed her contracting body and a fountain of white sticky fluid sprayed from her stretched pussy lips right into Sophia's waiting mouth. Then, it was over.

Unlike Karen, Claudia hadn't forgotten about the mission. She regained her self-control quickly and still with her eyes closed, moved her hand discretely to her thigh. She carefully removed a patch of fake skin and retrieved a needle she was hiding there. Then, she pinched the exhausted alien beneath her and injected a strong sedative that knocked him out in a few seconds.

But Claudia had forgotten that Sophia was right there, kneeling between her legs. The captive woman had seen Claudia's actions and now she just remained there, looking up at her with astonishment.

When Claudia opened her eyes, Sophia was gone and she just saw the rocking bodies of the aliens and Karen, who was oblivious to everything else. Karen's second orgasm was building rapidly in her loins and Claudia quickly realized that her friend was just too besieged to do anything.

Claudia stood up and analyzed the situation, deciding how to help Karen and take down the aliens. She approached the trio but the alien on top looked back at her for a moment and hissed. She looked at his claws scratching the carpet and the wooden floor beneath. She stepped back. At that moment, the opportunity came by itself.

The alien on the bottom grunted and exploded with a forceful orgasm, discharging a torrent of sperm into Karen's womb. Then, like a chain reaction, Karen opened her mouth gasping and arched her back climaxing hard for the second time and contracting her muscles over the aliens' cocks still plunged deep in her pussy and ass. Finally, the other alien came as well, sinking his cock to he hilt one last time before shooting a large gush of sperm inside of Karen.

Claudia pulled another needle from her other thigh and pricked the alien at the bottom. Then, she reached for Karen's leg and tried to pull off one of her partner's tiny weapons. The woman was still shaking from her orgasm, which made it difficult but finally Claudia succeeded and punctured the last alien knocking him out. They had won!

This was too easy, Claudia thought happily, sex is the greatest of weapons.

Moments later, she pushed the unconscious alien off Karen and helped her ravished friend to stand up.

"Shit... I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself," Karen said truly ashamed.

"Don't worry. Everything is ok now," Claudia responded.

"You bitch!! What have you done to my babies!" Vanessa screamed from the other side of the living room, aiming a shaking gun at the naked females.

Claudia and Karen just stood there like deer caught in headlights. They were unarmed and unable to defend themselves.

Shit! We are screwed! Was Claudia's only thought.

"Calm down, we are here to help you," Karen said.

"No! You killed my babies. You will pay for this!" Vanessa screamed back.

Unexpectedly, Vanessa dropped her gun. Both Claudia and Karen looked down at the gun and then looked at Vanessa falling unconscious to the floor. Sophia appeared behind her holding a large piece of wood in her hand. She was biting a nail nervously, still unsure if she had done the right thing by knocking Vanessa out.

* * *

Two hours later, an exhausted Karen was boarding the last transport beside Sophia, ready to travel back to the ship for a well-deserved rest.

The three aliens had already been taken aboard the ship and were placed in a secured room, to be delivered later to the proper authorities. Vanessa had chosen to travel with them, as she was not willing to leave her babies alone.

Captain Vega was standing in the cabin living room, carrying his unused weapons, still trying to figure out how Claudia and Karen had managed to dominate the dangerous killer aliens. There was a tri-dimensional life-size image of Kurt displayed in front of him.

"We have been visited twice by these killer aliens in less than six months. Why don't you just settle down here on earth?" Vega asked, "These aliens or worse things could come back".

Kurt answered, "I'm sorry but no alien life-form is allowed to make official contact with your civilization until you make the first contact. In the remote case that other aliens threaten you again, you know you can call us anytime."

"Thanks, but what do you mean about making the first contact?" Vega asked.

"It means that your species have to make the first contact with other intelligent species prior to joining the universal community. Before that, you just won't be ready," Kurt responded and then he added, "But don't worry. You just have to be capable of achieving long-distance space travel and I think it won't be too long before your people can do that. Remember that technological evolution is always exponential. Only ten thousand years ago you were killing your food with rocks and today you can send research artifacts to other planets of your solar system. It may only take a thousand more years for the first human to make contact for the first time." Kurt answered.

"One thousand years!!" Vega complained, "That's an eternity!"

"One thousand years is just the blink of an eye," Kurt said as his image started to vanish in the air. By then, he and the rest of the crew were already traveling through the empty space toward their next destination.

A few days later, Sophia was lying comfortably on her bed and she suddenly opened her eyes wide as one thought popped into her head,

The maggot!!

The end.

*

Author's note:

Hope you liked it. Any comments will be appreciated.

If you want to know what happened to the maggot, you can read my story: The Caterpillar.