The Tree

Story Info
Tied naked to a tree for anyone to see
1.9k words
4.17
115.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
414 Followers

It had been almost three months since losing that bet with my hubby. We had been in a pub watching a baseball game with a bunch of friends (I can’t even remember who was playing) when I let the beer-bravery get the best of me. My wager was for a five-day cruise to Mexico, while hubby simply wagered an unstated sexual fantasy of his choosing. I figured it was a win win for me, win or lose, so I took the bet. Half the pub heard the bet and the cheering and applause was tremendous. It was all great fun. After extra innings, hubby’s team won the day. Though taunted by our friends, hubby would not let on what exactly he had chosen as his fantasy.

Then one lazy Saturday, in early Fall, hubby said it was time to make good on our bet. I had almost forgotten about the wager, but hubby was quick to refresh my memory. “A fantasy….of my choosing”, he emphasized. Before leaving the house, hubby told me wear something I wouldn’t mind getting dirty. He also indicated that we would be doing a little hiking on this adventure. With no clue what to expect, I pulled on a pair of hiking shorts, a simple button-down blouse, and my hiking boots.

As we drove along, I asked hubby what he had in store for me. He replied that he had this long-time fantasy involving one of our favorite hiking trails, but refused to provide any details. “Telling you ahead of time will lessen my fun”, he said.

Soon we arrived at a familiar trailhead. We had both enjoyed this particular trail over the years, so it was not really surprising to me that hubby had selected this particular trail for his fantasy. As is often the case, our car was the only one in the parking area, indicative that we would be alone on the trail.

As hubby grabbed his daypack from the trunk of the car, he told me I should leave my clothes in the trunk for safekeeping. I asked him if he expected me to go naked and he just smiled and nodded his head. The thought of walking our favorite trail in the nude was quite stimulating to me, but I objected to leaving all my clothes at the car. I begged to have him carry my clothes in his backpack, but he was adamant about leaving everything behind.

I finally relented, and stepped to the back of the car to disrobe. I looked carefully up and down the road and, seeing no hint of anyone else around the area, slipped quickly out of my clothes. It was about 1:00 P. M., and the warm weather was perfect for hiking. Hubby closed the trunk leaving me standing there completely naked except for my shoes and socks. I could tell he was quite pleased with himself.

As we proceeded down the trail, I felt more and more comfortable with my situation. I was guessing that we would make our way to our favorite little meadow where hubby would no doubt bed me down in the grass as he had done so many times in the past.

As we walked along, a light breeze rattled the leaves, calling my nipples to attention, and leaving me hornier with every new step. Our favorite meadow was about a mile from where we had parked and when we reached it, I thought we had reached hubby’s intended destination. I was surprised when we just kept on walking. I asked hubby where we were going and he pointed up ahead to a lightly wooded knoll about another half mile farther on. We had explored this area too, over the years. The knoll looked over some of the back-waters of San Francisco Bay, and the view from there was always very nice.

As the trail approached the top of the knoll, hubby and I veered off, making our way overland towards higher ground and a more dense area of the woods. As we continued to walk, I noticed hubby studying the area around us, as though looking for something in particular.

Finally, hubby declared that we had arrived at the perfect spot. Dropping his backpack, he pulled out a large blanket and spread it out on the ground. He plopped down on the blanket and beckoned me to join him. Reaching back into his sack, he pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

For the next hour, we enjoyed our bottle of wine and the magnificent view before us. I was a little nervous, sitting so close to the trail without a stitch of clothing to wear. But as the wine began to take its effect on me, I grew less and less concerned about someone barging in on us. As a matter of fact, I was actually getting turned on by the entire event. I couldn’t wait for hubby to climb out of his own clothes and make love to me. Little did I know what hubby really had in mind.

After checking his watch, hubby said it was time to execute his fantasy. I had thought watching me hike naked with him to be his fantasy, so I was a little shocked when he pulled out a long nylon strap and asked me to stand next to the tree by our blanket. Dutifully, I stood at the tree wondering what was on his mind. He told me he wanted to tie me to the tree and blindfold me. He said that he wanted to play out a little rape fantasy that he had thought about for some time now.

The tree was only about 12 inches in diameter, so it wasn’t difficult for him to lash my wrists together around the tree. I pointed out to him that we were still very close to the trail, close enough that anyone walking along would easily see me. He said that exposing me to anyone walking the trail was part of his fantasy and that he was hoping to do just that. After securing me to the tree, he pulled out a dark blue bandana and blindfolded me.

I tugged at the straps to confirm that I was in fact securely tied and subject to whatever hubby had in mind. Standing there naked and helpless, I asked hubby what he planned to do. He said that he was going to wander off a bit so he could just watch, should anyone happen down the trail. He assured me that he would be close enough to intervene if anything went wrong. He also said that, after a while, he would return to affect his “rape” fantasy. With that said, I could hear him walk off, the leaves cracking under the weight of his footsteps.

I stood there for what seemed an eternity, listening to every sound around me and trying to anticipate the approach of any strangers. For the longest time, all I could hear was the breeze rustling through the trees and the occasional chirp of a bird. I felt strangely turned on by my situation, standing in the open, completely naked for anyone to see. I could feel the juices leaking out from my bushy red-haired pussy and trickling down the inside of my thighs. Each new breeze made me quiver a bit as the fresh air kept my nipples hard and erect. I wondered just how far away hubby had wandered.

I began to detect distant footsteps, suggestive that someone was approaching down the trail. I knew it had to be hubby returning to play out his rape fantasy. As I listened, I could hear the steps growing closer and closer, until I could sense that someone (hubby?) was standing directly in front of me. I called out his name, but received no reply. Was this hubby? I couldn’t be sure!

I was startled a bit when I felt two hands grab my breasts, pinching my nipples between their fingers. The sensation was incredible. I was fairly sure it was hubby massaging my tits, but there was that lingering doubt in my mind. The slight fear I was experiencing only heightened my senses as I could feel the juices pouring out of my pussy.

After a moment, one of the hands shifted from my breast to my pussy. I could feel the hand massaging my pussy and an occasional slip of a finger between my already moistened pussy lips. Each time his finger would slide over my clitoris, I could feel my knees buckling as my body quivered in lust. It wasn’t long before I could feel that same finger begin to probe deeper and deeper into my pussy, causing me to shudder with ecstasy. I could only contain myself for a short while before I achieved an incredible orgasm. My emotions ran in all directions – from embarrassment for cumming with what might be a total stranger, who was probing away at my pussy with at least two fingers, to unrepentant lust for what more this stranger (if it was a stranger) might be planning to do with me.

As I wondered what was next, I could feel my benefactor’s hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me down to the ground. I complied immediately, lowering myself to my knees. As I knelt before him, I could feel him rub his cock across my face. It was at that moment that I knew I was being ravaged by a stranger. Hubby has a nice sized cock, but this monster had to be at least two inches longer. I started to panic, but my panic quickly turned to anger. Hubby was out there allowing all this to occur, enjoying me squirm before this total stranger. I decided that I would be the slut that he obviously wanted me to be.

As the stranger slid his enormous cock over my lips, I opened my mouth and sucked down what I thought to be eight inches of throbbing meat. I slowly slid my head back, letting the cock ease out between my lips. As the very tip of his cock slipped out of my mouth, I lunged forward again, taking it all the way in.

The stranger placed his hands on my head, and began steadily pumping his dick in and out of my mouth. I tried to visualize what this might look like to my hubby, his naked wife tied to a tree, deep-throating a total stranger. It was several minutes before I could feel the cum welling up inside the stranger’s dick. He seemed to quicken the pace when suddenly he plunged his cock deep inside my mouth and shot his load into the back of my throat. I swallowed it all without hesitation, as I slowly rocked back and forth, milking every last drop of cum from his cock.

I was incredibly horny as the stranger pulled his dick out of my mouth for the last time. It was then that I heard another set of footsteps approaching. Was this yet another stranger? Before I could say anything, I could feel the blindfold being untied. Once lifted, I looked up to see that the total stranger was really one of hubby’s closest friends. Andy had been in the pub the afternoon that I had made my bet with hubby, and here he was, his huge wet cock glistening in the sun.

Andy thanked me for the adventure, and apologized for taking advantage of me. I looked at hubby, then back at Andy, and said that if someone would take off the damn tie-downs, I might be inclined to have a little more fun.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story.

sharedare
sharedare
414 Followers