The Tree House

Story Info
Three friends finally do everything together.
1.1k words
3.92
56.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers

Mike, Cindy, and Todd had been friends since the third grade. Mike and Todd came to pick up Cindy for their senior prom. Cindy was in a black knee length spaghetti strap dress. Cindy almost never wore a dress. She had always been just one of the guys. Tonight she would be different.

Mark, Cindy and Todd went to the dance and had a good time. Mike would dance with Cindy, and then she would dance with Todd. They kept her on the floor until midnight. They decided to then take a long walk. They stopped by the local liquor store and each bought one cooler. The man carded each of them.

They drank their coolers slowly, and finished them off as they had come to their old tree house, in the back of Todd's massively large back yard. Cindy suggested that they go up. Todd and Mike laughed a bit about climbing into the old tree house in their tuxedos, but then complied. Todd went up first, followed by Mike and Cindy came up last.

They lounged back for a while just reminiscing about old time and how they had done everything together. Cindy suddenly tossed in with an evil grin, "Not everything." She giggled and so did they.

Finally, Cindy decided to bring her fantasy to life. She leaned forward unobtrusively and ran her hand up each of their legs, until she had a hold of the solid lump in their pants. Cindy did notice that Todd had a huge hard-on.

None of them had ever dated in high school. For one thing, nobody could figure out if Cindy was actually dating one of them, so everybody kept their hands off all three. And, the guys just never asked anyone.

"I see you are thinking about what I said," Cindy's hands were shaking as she felt them up. She went the next step and in the old tree house, she unzipped both of their pants, pulling their dicks out into the moon light. Mike and Todd were not quite sure what to do. Cindy was their best friend, but she was real sober, and they both sort of wanted her too.

Cindy started working their rods, moving Todd and Mike closer together. She licked Todd's shaft from one end to the other, and waited for a response. Todd made a definite sign of pleasure so she did the same to Mike. She did this for a while to both of them and then stood up.

We do everything together right?" she said seeking a pleasurable confirmation. They both said yes. Then she dropped her dress off her shoulders and stepped out if it. Her breasts were nice and full. They had never imagined her any way but clothed and now here she wearing just a tiny pair of black lacy panties. Both of their dicks hardened even harder seeing this. "Take off those, unless you want to get them dirty," she stated knowing what she wanted to do. They got the message real fast and took off and laid their suits neatly off to the side.

Now they were all naked. Without kneeling, she bent over and took Mike's head into her mouth. Mike had to control the sudden urge to shove it straight into her. She worked his head in and out of her mouth. Mike was holding her head, unconsciously controlling the speed of her attack.

She then stopped and turned to Todd. Mike moved directly behind her, knelt down and started to lick her box from behind as she went down on Todd. She spread her legs apart to give him better access. With Mike working on her she began to want more and more. Finally she stopped going down on Todd long enough to tell Mike what she wanted.

Mike obediently stood and slid his virgin rod into the entrance of her waiting furnace. She groaned softly as he entered her. No one had ever entered her before, and she was tight. He was just too massive for her first time. Frustrated she turned around and put her waiting pussy up to Todd's slightly smaller shaft, and went down orally on Mike again.

Todd fit in her better and slowly worked his way into her making her cue. She was shaking, from pleasure, from fear, and from pure ecstasy, as Todd pumped slowly deeper and deeper into her. Mike was getting it as well though. She was transferring every pleasure she felt at one end to the other end, and Mike could hardly control himself.

"Now we do it together" she announce, barely able to speak. The guys wondered what she was talking about. But she did not leave them in the dark for long. She sat Todd down and facing away from him, lowered herself down onto his shaft. Todd was not sure what she was doing, but she was suddenly way tight. Todd's rod slid slowly into her ass as she went all the way down.

She laid back and spread her legs for Mike. She pulled him forward so he could see that her pussy was waiting for him. Mike began to slide in again. She was still tight to Mike, even after having been opened up by Todd, but Mike succeeded this time. He was in.

Mike and Todd began to pump together, their dicks playing off each other. Cindy was beginning to shake and tighten, shake and tighten, again and again. Todd and Mike began to work her breasts with their fingers and that was the final straw. Mike felt a sudden rush of fluid around his shaft, which excited him further. He pumped harder and faster, causing Todd to do the same. Then, as Cindy reached her first explosive orgasm, Todd and Mike fired their loads into her. With each firing of their loads what felt like a jolt of electricity fired through all three of them. She let out moan of absolute pleasure finally released from years of frustration. They worked themselves until none of the three had anything left.

Then removing themselves from Cindy's insides, they laid on the tree house floor. Cindy found both of their limp dicks, and worked her hands on them as they lay there, Cindy in Mike and Todd's arms. Now, they had done everything together.

Naked they climbed down the tree, and played in the pond until the early morning sun began to rise. They ascended the tree house again for a long slow hour of three-way play.

This was not the last time they would release their frustrations up in the old tree house.

hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers