The Tree House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers

I was just kidding but Judy immediately kneeled down on the floor in front of me and took my cock gently into her mouth. She licked and sucked me until I was just about to explode then she stopped and stood up. She pulled her panty hose off and got on the sofa and straddle me with her legs. She then reached under her skirt and moved the crotch of her panties to the side and placed the head of my stiff cock against the opening of her womanhood. Then she just sort of let herself sink down on the sofa causing my cock to slide into her hot hole. Once I was completely inside her, Judy lay down on top of me. She didn't move anything except for flexing the inner walls of her pussy. The feeling this gave my cock had me going crazy in minutes. As I got closer to blowing my load inside her, Judy began humping me. A short time later I was draining my load into the back of her hot cunt.

When my cock was completely soft and slipped out of Judy, she got up adjusted her panties so she wouldn't drip on the floor and said, "I am going to do some laundry, if you need any more of my services just call." Then she winked at me and headed up stairs. The rest of the day went pretty much the same way. Whenever I felt a little lift in my cock I just called out and Judy came and took a care of me. Very good care of me. I was beginning to think that having her cheat on me once in a while might not be a bad idea.

Everything was back to normal by Monday morning, except that Judy and I were both more loving to one another. That week we had sex every night. We hadn't done that since the first year we were married.

On Saturday I was working in the yard and finished up around 2:00PM just as Judy was coming home from shopping. I noticed that she had rented a movie. Unfortunately it was a chic flick. It was a movie that got good reviews but I would rather see a good adventure movie. So I called out to Judy and said, "Hey, what's with the chic flick? Do I have to watch this if I want to get laid tonight?"

Judy laughed and said "Of course. It's the only way I can get you to watch these movies with me." Then she said, "I kidding. I got that movie because we are having company over tonight. I ran into Sue and the store and we started talking about movies and how we both wanted to see this one so I suggested that she and Mike come over tonight and we can watch the movie and then play cards or something."

I couldn't believe this. I was going to have to spend the night being nice to the guy who had fucked my wife. I didn't know Mike or Sue very well. We had talked to them a few times at parties in the neighborhood and had enjoyed their company. Sue is an attractive blond with a very pleasant personality and Mike I guess would be considered handsome and has an athletic body. Mike has a friendly personality and shares a lot of the same interests with me; unfortunately my wife seems to be one of those interests. Well I guessed I was trapped, I had to go along with this to keep Judy from finding out that I knew about her little affair with Mike.

I just mumbled "Okay" and went out into the garage. I was putting some things away in my tool cabinet when I saw something that gave me an idea on how to get even with Mike. I smiled to myself as I went back into the house. As I walked past Judy I asked what time Mike and Sue were coming over. Judy said they would be over around 8 o'clock. Then I said, "This is going to be fun."

Judy looked at my kind of strange and said "Yes, it should be fun." But of course I had an entirely different idea of the kind of fun we would have.

At 7 o'clock I quickly showered and shaved and dressed and then went down stairs and turned on the TV. As soon as I heard Judy start her shower I began my preparations for tonight's gathering.

Mike and Sue rang the doorbell at almost exactly 8 o'clock. Judy and I greeted them at the door and lead them into the family room. Judy and I fixed drinks and brought snacks into the room and we sat and talked. Things seemed a little uncomfortable at first but I told a joke that I had heard at work and everyone laughed then Mike told a joke and soon we were all loose and enjoying each others company.

At 9'oclock Judy suggested that we start the movie so that we would have time to play cards or something later. As I went to freshen everyone's drinks Judy put the movie in the VCR. She called to me to hurry so she could start the movie. I came back and passed out the drinks and sat down. Judy hit the play button. Right after the sounds of the video being loaded into the machine there was some static then the film started with the interior of a dark bedroom. Suddenly the lights came on and two people walked into the bedroom, Judy and Mike.

I heard Judy gasp and she started to reach for the remote control for the VCR but I had already picked it up. Then I spoke, "What the hell is this?"

No one answered they all just stared at the screen, unable to look away from the scene that was unfolding. There was Judy sucking Mike's cock, then the close-up of Judy's pussy as Mike was licking and kissing his way up her thighs.

When the video got to the scene where Mike was pulling his cock out of Judy, leading in to the close-up of Judy's cream pie, I stopped the tape. There was silence as I looked around the room at the others. Judy had an expression of shock on her face and I could see tears running down her cheek. John looked embarrassed and worried, but the biggest surprise to me was Sue. She looked like she felt uncomfortable with the situation but she didn't seem to be angry like I had expected she would be. Sue just sat quietly looking down at her hands. Me, I had a totally different reaction to the tape. I had a raging hardon.

Judy was the first to speak. She began crying out loud and said, "I'm sorry, I am so sorry. The whole thing was my fault. I was upset with you for making plans to go out with your friends and leave me home alone on Saturday night. Mike had flirted with me before so I thought he would be an easy target. I called Mike after you left the house and told him I wanted him to make love to me. When he came over he asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with it and I told him I was sure. Don't take this out on him."

I said, "Mike had a choice. He could have said no, I am not going to fuck my neighbor's wife. But he chose to accept your offer."

Judy reached out and put her arms around me neck and pressed her mouth to my ear and begged me to forgive her. She said, "Just tell me what you want me to do to fix things. I'll do anything."

I whispered back to Judy "Anything huh? Well what I want you to do is to take Sue into the other room and apologize to her. Then I want you to tell her that I will forgive Mike if she will suck my cock."

Judy replied, "I can't ask her to do that. She didn't do anything wrong why should you drag her into this?"

"Just try to talk her into it. Tell her how important it is for you to save your marriage and that if we are going to live next door to each other it would be difficult for me knowing that you fucked and sucked Mike and I didn't get even."

Judy finally agreed and still crying walked over to Sue and asked her to go into the kitchen.

While the women were out of the room Mike finally spoke. He said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I thought it was just a quick tumble. No big deal. How can I make this up to you?"

I said, "I am working on that now."

Judy and Sue were gone for about ten minutes, which seemed like an eternity while sitting with and not speaking to Mike. Sue came back into the room by herself. Judy stayed in the kitchen. Sue walked straight over to me and took my hand and pulled me up to my feet and led me to the stairs. As Sue lead me up the stairs I noticed what a nice ass she had. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting black cotton slacks that showed off the shape of her ass beautifully. I could also see the line of her panties through the slacks.

When we got to the top of the stairs Sue hesitated. I thought she was getting ready to change her mind when she asked "Which room?"

I pointed into the master bedroom and followed her into the room. We walked over next to the bed. There Sue dropped to her knees and began to unhook my belt and pull down the zipper on my pants. It seem that within seconds Sue had my pants and shorts down around my ankles. Then she wrapped her right hand around my hard cock and started stroking it. As she did this she moved her head in until the head of my cock was brushing against her lips. Next she stuck her tongue out and started licking the head of my cock making it jump each time she did it. Then she sucked the head into her mouth and gave it a tongue bath. She followed this with a deep throat job that had me just about ready to cum.

At that point she stood up and unhooked her belt, unzip and pulled down her pants and panties in one motion. Then she turned away from me and bent over exposing her beautiful ass and pussy to me.

Sue said "Fuck me now". I stepped up behind her and took my cock in my hand and began rubbing the head on the opening to Sue's cunt. She was already wet so I had no problem getting my cock started into her. As I slid it in to the hilt Sue pushed back against me and pull away as I pulled back. It took us only a few seconds to get a good rhythm going and I was once more getting close to coming.

I guess Sue could tell I was getting close because she suddenly jerk forward causing my cock to pop out of her slick hole. As I scrambled to put my cock back into Sue she said, "Wait. Before you put your cock back inside me and cum inside my tight pussy I want you to promise me two things. First, that you will forgive Judy and Mike for their little romp in the sheets and second that you will let Mike fuck your wife again tonight."

I was already too horny to say no to Sue's terms and the idea of watching Judy getting fucked by Mike gave me no choice at all. I said "I agree." and I slid my cock back into Sue's dripping pussy and fucked her as fast and hard as I could until my balls exploded letting loose a big load of cum deep inside of Sue's pussy.

When we recovered our composure Sue pulled her pants back up and I did the same and we headed back down stairs. When we walked into the family room. Mike and Judy were sitting silently on opposite side of the room. As we came into the room Mike looked at Sue and asked, "Well, did you fuck him?"

Sue walked over to him and pulled her pants down and said, "What do you think?"

With that Mike reached out and cupped Sue's cum soaked pussy with his hand and rubbed it gently then slipped two fingers inside her. When he pulled his fingers out he examined them then looked at me and asked, "Was she good? Is everything O.K. now?"

I said "She was terrific and yes everything's O.K. now."

I looked back at Sue and she nodded toward Mike then Judy. It took me just a second to understand what she wanted then I remembered the deal I made with her upstairs. I looked and Judy and said, "Judy, everything is all right now. As a matter of fact, to show that there are no hard feelings I would like Mike to make love to you again right now while Sue and I watch."

Judy looked at me and said, "I don't think I can do that. I don't think I could do that with you watching."

I said "Sure you can, I will help you get started."

With that I went over and pulled her to her feet. Then I began kissing her on the mouth and neck and squeezing her breasts and ass with my hands. As she began to respond I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it then I helped her remove her pants. Next to go was her bra followed by her panties. Now she was completely naked and I was sucking on her breasts and fingering her pussy. She was getting very wet so I knew she was getting horny.

When I felt she was hot enough I lead her over to Mike and sat her down on his lap. She didn't resist. She just turned her face to Mike and they began tongue kissing. Mike immediately slipped his hand between Judy's legs and started fingering her cunt. Mike told Judy to get down on the floor then he quickly stripped off his clothes and joined Judy on the floor. As soon as they both were on the floor they got into a 69 position. Judy sucked Mike's engorged cock into her mouth and began fucking him with her mouth. Mike was doing a good job on his end too. Within two minutes he had Judy shuddering in climax as she continued to suck his cock. I was getting so hot watching them that I pulled my cock out of my pants and began to stroke it.

Sue quickly interrupted me and said, "Why are you doing that by hand when I have a perfectly good mouth and pussy that are not being used at the moment?"

With that she bent over and began sucking my cock. It seemed that in no time Sue and I were naked and on the floor next to Mike and Judy. Watching Mike's cock sliding in and out of my wife while I fucked his wife was making me hotter than I had ever been before. When my orgasm started I was in a cloud. I was unaware of anyone else in the room until I came back down. As I lay there recovering from possibly the greatest sex I had ever had I looked over to see that Mike and Judy had also finished and were also resting.

At that point I said, "I think I would like to have Judy suck my cock while I am recovering and Sue, you should suck Mike's."

Without hesitation both women went down on us. Judy gave me a very loving and tender blowjob and had my cock getting hard again within ten minutes. When I looked over at Sue she also had Mike's cock rising again.

When my cock was hard Judy said, "I would like the next cock inside me to be my husbands but first, fair is fair, you have to suck my juicy cunt and I think Mike should do the same for Sue."

Sue immediately agreed. I was reluctant to do it because after all, Mike had just shot a load of cum insider her.

I was going to ask Mike what he was going to do when I saw that he was already doing it. Mike had his face buried in Sue's pussy and I could hear the slurping noises he was making. So I had Judy lay on the floor in front of me and I went down on her cum filled pussy. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I was getting off on the idea of sucking my wife's pussy after another guy had fucked her. I brought her to orgasm then we fucked side by side with Mike and Sue. After that we were all exhausted. Mike and Sue went home and Judy and I went to bed and right to sleep.

Now Mike and Sue are our best friends. We do lots of things together. Vacations, dinners, nightclubs, etc. Sometimes we go out together but to different places. That is I go out with Sue and Mike goes out with Judy and at the end of the night Sue comes back to my house and Judy goes home with Mike. I never in all my life would have thought that things would turn out this way. But I never wonder why they did. As a matter of fact the only thing I do wonder about is why no one ever asked me where the videotape of Judy and Mike came from.

K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories