The Trench Coat Flasher

Story Info
A mysterious man terrorizes a town with his exhibitionism.
1.1k words
3.33
17.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This is a fictional story. Also, PLEASE rate this story to match your satisfaction after reading. If at anytime you do not like what your reading, simply exit this story and find another story on Literotica.com that better suits you. Thank you & enjoy!*


The breeze blew gentle and cool on this October night, shuffling the abundant orange and brown leaves around on the sidewalk and grass.

Every step the young 19 year old girl took held a loud crunch beneath her shoes as she walked. She had just finished her 3pm to 10pm shift at her new job and was making her way home. She didn't have a car, or anyone she could get to drive her home. Leaving her with no choice but to walk.

She disliked having to walk home all alone on the cold and dark streets of her town for obvious reasons. But she still felt relatively safe, considering it was a small town. An everybody-knows-everybody type of town. She continued walking down the alleyway that would now compromise her sense of safety, forever.

As she walked down the large alleyway lined with white painted bricks, only lit by moonlight, she felt as if she was being watched. But she was nearing her house right around the corner of the building in front of her, so she began feeling much safer and shrugged the feeling off as just being paranoid.

She was now about seven feet away from the corner of the building as a man wearing a black trench coat jumped out from the other side of the corner, shining a very powerful LED flashlight into the girls face. Causing her to first jump in fear, but then to put her hands up over her eyes as she attempted to see who it was on the other side of the flashlight.

Figuring it was a cop, she decided running would be really stupid, so she instead stood right where she stopped.

After about 5 seconds, the man in the trench coat then turned the flashlight on himself, aiming the light around his crotch. The girl quickly realized this was no cop, but by then it was too late.

The man in the trench coat used his right hand to hold his flashlight at his groin, leaving his left hand free to fling open the two sides of the coat.

The girl was horrified as she now realized the man was ass-naked under his long coat, and harboring an erect, and very veiny, ten-inch penis. Underneath his astonishing dick were his large testicles, both the size of golf balls, and heavily sagging down about 4 inches from the base of his cock. All covered at the base by a thick tuft of white and grey hairs. All this detail illuminated by the predators flashlight.

The girl dropped her purse, using both her hands to cover her gaping mouth as she stood in shock, horror, and disgust.

After a couple of seconds to allow the girl to soak in the sight, the flasher turned off his flashlight and sprinted off around the other side of the building, closing his coat as he ran into the distance.

The girl, finding this to be the only chance to get away if the pervert were to come back and rape her, picked up her purse and followed the same path as the flasher towards her house.

As she rounded the corner, she was shocked to see there was no one to be seen. The man had seemingly vanished. Not a single car or pedestrian on the two line street.

Not stopping to search for him, she quickly b-lined for her front door. With her key already in hand, she unlocked her door as fast as she could before entering and slamming the door behind her and locking it.

She figured it would be best not to call the cops for a few reasons; the first being the man hadn't touched her. She couldn't really get him for anything serious. Second being she was flat out embarrassed. Although it was not her fault, she felt there was still a good bit of shame and disgust in her. And third being she knew if the cops were to show up at her house a 10 o'clock at night, her overly nosey neighbors would be asking questions left and right. Wanting her to share information she felt most comfortable keeping to herself.

After a little while of debating in her head, she figured she'd just let it go.

It was just a flasher after all, a harmless flasher.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was thirty minutes later across town as the young couple walked along the well lit street chatting and enjoying the beautiful night.

They had walked this same route literally hundreds of times since they first started dating two years ago, and felt very comfortable strolling along as the always did. They would later regret this walk greatly.

They walked loudly, laughing and carrying on as they each shared stories of college pranks and embarrassing moments.

They slowly stepped closer and closer to a large hedge that stood about ten feet tall and slightly overlapped the sidewalk they walked along.

As they approached about eight feet away from the corner of the hedge, out stepped the even more brazen flasher. More brazen considering he had now decided to leave his trench coat lay on the leaf littered grass behind the hedge.

The young couple stopped their chatting and now stood silently in their tracks. In even more shock than the younger woman the flasher had revealed his large genitals to earlier. The pervert now stood naked in front of the two lovers, his penis still completely erect, bobbing up and down as he walked out from behind the hedge and now stood in their path.

The girl released a muffled scream as she now covered her mouth in repulse. She was in absolute shock at not only the size of this mans privets, but also his nerve to just walk around naked.

Deciding not to be a tough guy, the boy grabbed his girl by the arm and started to run in the direction they had came. Trying to put as much distance between them and the flasher as possible.

The flasher now grabbed his erect cock and began masturbating at the sight of the young couple running in fear. It wasn't long before he began to shoot his large, creamy load from the flared-mushroom shaped head of his penis. Splattering the concrete in front of his feet with his viscous white cum.

After shaking his dick of the loose cum, the flasher grabbed his trench coat and flashlight from behind the hedge and headed home. His sexual desires satisfied... for now.

*Again, please rate and feel free to comment. But try not to be too harsh now.

Thanks again for reading and please comment to let me know if you'd like to see a part two. It's entirely up to your comments that will decide if I write a second part or not.*