The Trenchcoat Story Ch. 01

Story Info
My first
1.9k words
3.55
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July was much too warm for the long woolen trench coat I was wearing. I stood inside my front doorway looking out. Unconsciously holding my purse firmly against my chest, I took a deep breath, checked for my keys and walked towards my car.

I briefly wished for the short days of winter, for the cover of darkness to help me feel less vulnerable. I started the car and checked the time. It was already 5pm and I had errands to run for him! I had gotten his text message only 30 minutes ago, but he would not accept tardiness, and I would be severely punished if I were late. His text read,

"You are to wear your black heels with the ankle straps and your trenchcoat. That is ALL. I want you to go to the liquor store for a bottle of Balvenie scotch, to a gas station for cigarettes and ice, and to the mall for a pair of red panties. Meet me at my house at precisely 6pm."

I knew there would be ten lashings for every minute I was late, and the liquor store was all the way across town. I double checked my purse, yes, I had both the handcuffs, dildo and the small whip.

I was careful not to reveal my bare legs as I walked, the coat buttoned completely, but I was getting strange coats for wearing a coat in the July heat. As I became increasingly excited about being naked underneath my coat in public my pussy became wet, almost dripping down my legs, making walking awkward.

The gas station was my last stop and after I bought the cigarettes and stepped into the car sighing in relief the bottom of my coat spread apart and the man in the truck sitting next to me looked down just in time to see my shaved pussy exposed.

I struggled to cover myself, cheeks red as I locked eyes with the older man and hurried put the car in gear and sped off as the man started laughing, thankful at least that I didn't know him. The clock read 6:05pm. Fifty lashings and I wasn't even there yet. He was going to be furious.

I sped to his house, which was nestled down a long dirt driveway a few minutes out of town. It was a secluded and beautiful spot, surrounded by large pines. I hurried to the door holding my purse and hesitated outside his door. I wasn't sure to go in or wait at the door.

Frantic, I decided to rush in, every second I was late was one step closer to another ten lashes and I was already up to one hundred twenty. I walked in and the house was quiet. My heart skipped a couple beats, maybe he had been kept at work a little long and I would be off the hook!

I called out tentatively,

"Hello?"

No answer. I began to walk towards the bedroom as he cut me off at the hallway.

"There you are!"

I said to him as I smiled. The minute it came out of my mouth I knew it was a mistake, I was so excited and filled with adrenaline from my excursion that I forgot my place- I was so happy to see him. He quickly covered a smile and didn't say a word as he walked slowly to me.

"Did I tell you to come in?"

His gaze mocked me as he watched my slightly horrified expression and I blurted out,

"No, Sir."

He didn't hesitate as he slapped my left cheek hard enough to sting,

"Did I tell you to speak slut?"

I shook my head and kept quiet this time, a little nervous and also very excited about his displeasure. The look in his eyes was captivating, I knew he was excited too, and almost pleased at my mistakes because they gave him an excuse to punish me. He took the side of my face in his hand as he shook his head and said,

"When will you learn, huh?"

I figured it was a rhetorical question and remained silent. He smiled a little then and gently patted my face with his other hand.

"That's 120 lashings for being late. 10 for walking in without an invitation, and 20 for speaking without permission. Now give me the things I told you to get."

I pulled the Balvenie from the paper bag and handed it to him, then fished the red, lacy panties and cigarettes from my purse and handed them to him as well. He put the cigarettes in his pocket as I pulled out the whip, dildo and handcuffs.

Still he stared expectantly. Then I remembered- the ice! Afraid to speak I looked up at him frantically apologetic then put my arms to my side and looked down at my feet.

"Look at me,"

he said slowly, quietly. As I moved my head up to look at him he slapped me securely across my left cheek again.

"That was a very important item you forgot. That's 80 more lashes."

My eyes went up in surprise and I protested,

"But Sir!"

He grabbed my throat as he grinned and said quickly,

"You're lucky I have ice here or I'd make you go back, and that's another 20 for speaking out of turn, young lady."

He kissed me deeply, roughly, and spat into my mouth as he fish hooked my cheek. He then ordered me to open my mouth and shoved the red panties in as he reached his other hand into my trench coat and up to my aching vagina.

He slowly massaged my clit then slid two fingers up roughly into me causing me to gasp as my eyes opened wide. I moaned in appreciation through the panties as he placed the whip between my teeth and told me to bite.

He quickly unbuttoned my coat and it slid to the floor. He pulled my hands behind my back and secured the handcuffs, then went to a drawer in the lamp stand next to the couch and produced a small black studded dog collar.

He secured this around my neck and attached a matching leash to the ring in the collar. Then he pushed me to the front door and outside. I looked at him in shock, he expected me to go out into the front lawn like this? But I knew he wasn't expecting anyone, and that it would be as mortifying for him as for me if someone showed up.

Getting excited I willingly bounded onto the green lawn. Then he went inside. Confused at what to do, and nervous about being seen I went to the front door and tried the handle. Locked. I stood unsure and waited. Inside my master made a drink, and brought bowl of ice to the living room. Then he opened the door and invited me in.

As I stepped in he took my leash and led me to the couch.

"Over my knees."

I complied leaving my ass in the air, ready for spanking, still holding the whip and panties in my mouth. He caressed my ass and back, telling me how beautiful I was, squeezing each cheek then smoothly, without skipping a beat slapped me.

The slap surprised me and I almost dropped the whip but instead managed to gurgle out,

"uhn 'ank 'ou Mas'er!"

He slapped me again, harder this time,

"Two, 'ank 'ou Mas'er!"

He continued to 18 without giving me a break, by this time my ass felt like it was on fire and each time it was harder to keep hold of the whip in my mouth.

He spread my legs a bit then and gave the last two smacks straight to my cunt. Still I managed to keep the whip in my mouth as I thanked him.

"Good girl,"

he said as he softly caressed me again and giggled as he said,

"Mmm your ass is so red already!"

He continued gently touching me then slipped a single finger into my wet pussy, laughing again,

"mmm you like that a lot don't you, girl?"

I grunted and nodded my head eagerly. He took the whip from my mouth and told me to spit out the panties as he reached over me to grab two ice cubes from the coffee table. One he put in my mouth, and the other he rubbed on my burning red ass.

I gasped as he slipped the ice onto my asshole and then down to my cunt and clit. It felt so intensely cold against my red skin that it made my whole body squirm. It both intensified and calmed the sting at the same time.

He pushed me off of him then and unzipped his pants as he sat on the couch. Without a word I knew what he wanted. I began to suck his cock with gusto, taking it down to the back of my throat and stroking it with my hand, I know exactly how he likes it.

He moaned quietly at the shock of the coldness of my mouth that quickly dissipated as I moved up and down. After a few moments he grabbed the back of my head and pushed, leaving me unable to breathe, and I choked a little on his large dick. He handed me another ice cube. Lather rinse repeat.

I felt him filling up and getting close but his control was too good and he grabbed my hair to pull me off him, pulling my mouth to his and we kissed for a while, me desperately wanting my arms free to touch him, caress him.

He must have sensed my desperation because he spun me around and threw me over the back of the couch, my ass and pussy fully exposed to him. He pushed the head of his erection against my cunt and just held it there. I was squirming, begging for it but he abruptly pulled away.

At some point he must have picked up the whip because the first blow caught me completely off guard and took my breath away.

The pain coursed through me like an electric shock and I couldn't stop the scream from escaping my lips, and couldn't think to count or thank him. He laughed then, it was an extra lash every time I missed a count. The first ten were stinging against my already red ass, but weren't too hard and I easily took them.

The next ten went to my back, fresh, sensitive territory, but I still managed to count perfectly.

Then he pushed my legs apart. He thrust his fingers in, giving me a relief, then wetting my ass with my pussy juice he slowly eased a finger in. We hadn't played around much with anal and the new feeling made me squirm a little, but it felt so good.

Once again he abruptly stopped and whipped my pussy- twelve lashes because I miscounted two.

At this point we were both reeling with excitement, my breathing shallow, I was whimpering unintentionally. I needed his cock in me, wanted him to cum deep in me. He removed the handcuffs and his own pants. I was so excited that I was trembling uncontrollably, just waiting for that sweet relief, to feel the fullness of him inside me, pushing and rocking my body back and forth. His head rested against my cunt as I squirmed, trying to get him inside me.

He grabbed my hair and ass to still me and stood still, pushing slowly against my lips, barely pushing his head inside.

And still I waited...