The Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the deed, I directed you to visit a grocery store as dressed. There you were to select the one cucumber that most closely matched your fantasy of the shape, length and girth of the cock you most desire in your imagination. Then you were to take the cucumber and nothing else, to the cashier, buy it and place it between your thighs, (but not into your pussy) on the way to a rendezvous with me.

I explained that in no way was the cucumber for insertion, but that the deed was designed to heighten your excitement level, to prove your obedience and to grow your confidence and allow you the opportunity to bask in the attention your provocative dress and your "suggestive" purchase" would draw.

You also knew that to perform the task would return your most desired reward...my attentions, my hands upon your flesh and my cock within all your holes! You were then to arrive at the office after hours, dressed as ordered and delivering your cucumber. But when you arrived, it was readily apparent that you'd not fully complied. The first evidence of disobedience was the long, raincoat you wore over the outfit.

I was sitting behind my desk as you arrived, leaning far back in my chair, my feet up. A single lamp lit the otherwise dark room and soft, soothing music played in the background. You entered the office sheepishly, not making eye contact. You slowly peeled the long coat from your shoulders and turned away to hang it on the hook on the back of my door. Then you turned around to display your physique in the tiny, dirty-girl tube-dress. Cut low, the dress left plenty of cleavage clearly visible. And as it was exceedingly short, it exposed your thighs and barely; just barely covered your pussy, (my possession). You black choker gleamed and contrasted nicely against your creamy flesh.

You turned away from the door and around a few times, teetering on the tall, sexy heels and letting me admire your awesome body. But when you did, it was clear (as the tight dress hid little), that you were braless as ordered...your nipples strained naughtily hot and hard at the fabric. But it was also obvious that you wore panties...tiny, black thong panties underneath. Even though the act also revealed the beginning of a trickle of your warm womanly juices flowing down the inside of one thigh, my gaze dropped disappointedly.

"Have your cucumber? Tell me all the details of your experience," I asked, doubting your compliance.

"Michael, I couldn't go through with it. But aren't you pleased with my attire?" you answered, swiftly changing the subject and diverting attention from your disobedience with a guilty smirk.

I only breathed an exasperated sigh, speaking not a word. You suspect now, that I was then contemplating the three indiscretions...the cucumber, the coat and the panties.

Yes, you were ripe, ready, hot and eager. You strutted sexily and twirled again as you allowed me time to admire your gorgeous flat and tight stomach, firm breasts, tight perky little ass just visible beneath your dress and your smooth, toned legs before you stopped twirling and placed your hands on your breasts. You pushed them up high, and licked your lips while gazing at me, sensuously, naughtily, nastily hungry to be filled with cock.

Slowly you moved towards me, reaching to undress me, but I pushed your hands away. You bent over me and pressed your mouth in my direction, firmly pressing your warm, wet lips to mine. As we kissed, your tongue pressed into my mouth, smearing your soft, red, lipstick covered lips against mine. I gently pushed you away and again you tried to remove my clothing. This time, I did allow you to remove my jacket and tie, and unbutton my shirt. You ran your red-polished nails down my chest as you did so. Then, you nestled your face into my neck, and started to kiss there while your hands tried to undo my pants and gain access to my rock-hard cock yet once again. But once again, I blocked your access.

Meanwhile, I stood and reached around you. My hands firmly gripped your ass cheeks, pressing our hips together and you lifted one bare leg to rub it sensuously along the length of mine. You kissed all the way down my chest and kneeled in front of me, and tried to push me back into my chair. You were surprised when I let you get that far without restraint...I fell into the cushions under my own volition. You then ran your fingers along my trouser leg, over the outline of my cock while tousling your hair; throwing it back, over your shoulders preparing for an onslaught of my manhood with your mouth.

But as your fingers continued to massage me, I ran my hands through your hair, gripping some tightly in one hand, and bending your head back. You moaned very softly, pleased to be roughly controlled and a sweet little vibration rippled down your spine and through your legs. "Sweetness, why should I reward you?" I asked.

"Forgive me, Master. Perhaps I need a good spanking?" you teased with a satisfied grin, before moving your lips ever so closely near to the head of my covered cock....not taking your indiscretions seriously, or at least hoping that I would not.

Forcefully, I stood and swiftly swept you up off of your knees and bending you forward towards my desk, I pushed you forward even as you offered little resistance and all the while running my hands along your pantied ass. You strutted towards the desk, sexily crawling one leg before the other, up onto the desk's surface and wiggling your ass as you knelt before me on top of it. You were ready, willing, eager...oh yes very fuckin' eager, and hot for action!

But, I roughly threw you across the desk onto your back, swiping the papers to the floor with one forceful sweep of my arm. "Why don't you rape me Michael," you sang. "Take me hard and rough. Impale me with that long thick cock of yours. My pussy is yours!"

Instead, I strongly positioned you down so that your head fell backward over the desk-edge. I ran my hands across your tight belly, and over the waist of your skirt, then under the hemline and under the elastic waistband of the tiny thong. When I gently spread the folds of your soaking wet pussy, slipped a finger or two over your clit and swirled my finger around and around your bud the touch electrified! You began to sigh and moan, insatiably writhing under my touch. I spread your legs wide, and pulled the dress hem up over your waist...you lifted your ass to help me.

I slid the tight top down to expose your breasts, leaving the tiny dress bunched around your waist. Then, I returned, sliding my hand once again into the thong to rub your wet warm slit. Your ass and hips undulated up and down to meet my touch, your eyes closed and your tiny mouth opened. Your hands grabbed my wrist and forced my hand harder into your soaking-wet patch. I leaned over you and ran my tongue around and around one nipple, then the other. You arched your back to meet my lips, holding your breasts in your hands to feed me the delicacies. But rather than suck your nipples I teased some more. "Torture," you groaned!

You started to lick the head of my cock through my trousers as I leaned over you, and you held my ass cheeks, pressing my cock into your face. You began to reach for my belt and the zipper to my trousers again, but I slapped your hands away.

You pouted in disappointment. But that pout was brief. For the pleasure you felt around your nipples and between your legs was a hot and frantic pleasure, and you began to moan and raise your hips off the desk, nearly standing on your spike heels, flexing those luxurious thighs, straining those beautiful erotic calves, forcing your pussy into my hand and my hands and fingers into your pussy.

My fingers began to work their way between your utterly soaked pussy-lips and my tongue teasingly circled but still did not touch your nipple. You squirmed frantically, furiously, panting, moaning even beginning to plead, begging me to lick your clit; trying to get me to touch it. You ran your wild hands through my untamed hair. You begged for my cock and offered your mouth, your pussy and your ass! But I continued to pay no attention to your "spoiled" pleading.

"Please don't tease me, Michael please, Master" you cried, as you reached for my neck, and grasped at my hair.

"Beg me!" I replied.

"Agggggh, I hate you Michael!! Please, Michael, please, taste my clit; lick it hard oh Please!" you cried out!

My firm fingers began to swiftly slide in and out of your drenched slit; fast, hard and furious, over and around your clitI At the same time, I ran the flat of my tongue along your nipple quickly and then took it into my mouth, running my tongue over it hard and fast before I bit down gently upon it with my teeth. You threw back your head, moaned one long groan, and then your legs tensed on the edge of an orgasm...

...and just then, while you were at the height of frenzied fury...just then as you approached ecstasy...just then as all your nerve endings fired and as your mind began to go blank, placing all attention on the pleasure you felt between your legs and in your chest....just then...

...I stepped back, releasing my touch!!!

You moaned in disappointment, but assumed that the pause was merely one of my games, so you tried your best to stay quiet even as your hips and ass involuntarily undulated up and down on your flexed legs and bare back. But trying to remain composed was of little use, when your mind and body were racked with lust. Besides, your legs were tingling, your nipples burning and the fire in your pussy was soaring. You eyes begged with desire, but what you saw didn't provide comfort!

I started to put on my coat and tie.

"Oh God Michael," you groaned loudly and began to plead for more. But I finished dressing and then picked you up, gently, respectfully, and sat you down on my desk.

We looked at one another. Neither of us spoke for several long minutes. You shifted back and forth, and then began to react. You were flushed and sweating. "You're not done touching me, are you?" you pouted, as you sat with legs spread and you began to toy suggestively with your own nipples and clit; exposing your greedy lust for my visual pleasure.

"Yes My Sweetness," I replied as I finished the knot in my tie. "Your Master is done touching you. My hands, my lips and my cock shall no longer touch your flesh or fill you and my words shall no longer touch your mind and your heart. A submissive must act the part, and you've been less than fully willing. You want desperately to be possessed, controlled, exhibited and protected by a strong, virile, dominant man, but it appears that you are too frightened or inhibited to be complete or to completely submit and my attempts to fully convert you have been fruitless."

"So disappointing, for you must know...you have what it takes....you are beautiful and your mind has a desire that your psyche won't permit.... I've repeatedly said you are special and I meant it. You should use your gifts... I pray that you do not resign yourself to a life of boring men and unfulfilled fantasies. Your innocence and your excitement were pleasurably stimulating but the countdown to freedom is complete. With sheer disappointment, this Master sets you free. ...I leave you only with a soft goodbye"

"However, I leave you an open door. At any time in the future you desire my attention again, you may plead your case by submitting to Me an argument for reinstatement, and a profound demonstration of your complete and utter obedience and commitment. Any such display will be considered but may not necessarily be accepted. You must demonstrate worthiness and remorse." Then, I walked out the door without looking back, leaving you near-naked, hot, flushed and unsatisfied, but most importantly shocked and utterly alone!

For greater than two months, I made myself unavailable. You left me messages, pleading, promising to be obedient, but I resisted for I had a plan...a lesson in mind. And just when you thought I'd never allow you the opportunity to make it up to me...just as you started to revert to the shy, innocent timid little girl you were before your conversion began...just before you agreed to date a sweet, gentle man who would have bored you to tears...I left you word of an opportunity to prove your worthiness and obedience by sending you the following written letter.

"My dear, sexy Kat...I hope you've had sufficient time to think about your disobedience and about the tasks still at hand...I shall let you off the hook just this time for the past indiscretions. Don't take my generosity to be a sign of weakness! However, to be reinstated, you must complete the following deeds. Only then shall I give you a penance."

"First, for the next five nights, you are to dress only in your choker and heels and while dressed as such, you must e-mail me describing your desires and begging for my attentions and My cock and begging for permission to cum! I want to read the wanton lust in your words and the most secret desires you possess. Tell me how you crave cock and My cum. Tell me how I should fuck you. Should I be gentle and soft? Or should I take you rough and forcefully. You must not pleasure My pussy that you carry for me through any of those sessions."

"Second, blue nail polish...in my real of Masters and Slaves, blue nail polish signifies submission and a secret desire to have one's ass spanked! If you truly want to erase your disobedience, you must pay for your sins. For each of those five days, you shall wear the blue nail polish 24 hours a day...to work and at play. I'll let you decide. No nails painted blue signifies that you wish to end our association. Should you decide to paint your nails, know that there are those who will understand its secret significance. To those, it will give away your submissive nature and your naughty desires. As I said, I'll let you decide if you wish to paint any nails, but know that each painted nail signifies one spank across your sweet ass. How many do you desire, Sweetness? I care not whether you deserve them or not, only whether you desire any of them!"

"Third, in your e-mails, you must describe your sensations and tell me about those who comment on your nails."

"Fourth, no panties, but the shortest of skirts on all of those days."

"Lastly; on the sixth evening at midnight, you are to sit by your phone naked 'cept for your heels and choker and wait for my call."

And comply you did! Fully! By the end of the days and the deeds, when I finally called as you sat naked, shivering and craving, and fondling your symbolic choker, you could stand the abstinence no longer, and you were certain you would not disobey again!

"Now, are you ready for my decision on your worthiness?" I asked when you picked up the phone. No hellos...no pleasantries.

"Well my dear...your trial shall begin in a matter of moments. Are you prepared as I ordered? Are you wet; are you flowing my rewarding juices down your creamy thighs? Are your nipples sore with desire and lust? No touching my dear....no touching throughout your verdict..."

"YOUR VERDICT! Kat my dear...you disappoint me with your disobedience...A Master should never have to consider that he expects too much too soon from his submissive...she should understand that his directives are for her growth and conversion...from a meek, timid, demure girl into an erotic, beautiful, woman; and finally into a proud, secure, confidently uninhibited, cock-craving, cum-drenchable, fuck-toy, to be used for My pleasure, but just as importantly, for yours."

"However, as disappointed in you as I was, (and still am to a degree)...you have made great strides in a short period of time. Let us review your progress. Several weeks ago, you doubted yourself. You were meek and timid, and dressed conservatively. Now, look at you!"

"The beauty that lay hidden is now exhibited. On my directives, and in my presence, you dress like a sexy, seething seductress. Men who do not know you greedily display their lust for you! Think how your brazen efforts arouse a bulge that they cannot control...then recognize that there are not only men who you sense lusting after you...but consider that there are many men who crave you, and many women who wish to be as sexy and as brazen as you that you often do not see! Sometimes your confidence may be shaken for a brief moment, and while you occasionally waver from nervousness, your body oozes your naughty fluids, giving away your secret lust and your hidden self."

"But here is what pleases me most. You wore the Slave nail polish, exposing your Submission to all...and you tell me you are proud be so adorned...beauty and submission begets confidence. Confidence exudes beauty...when you think of yourself under my spell and within my grasp, think of how beautiful your are both physically and in your newfound, seductive attitude. For that is how I am coming to think of you."

"When wearing your slave nail polish, your friends may tease you. Those who know recognize your naughty secret nature and submissive lust. You will learn to revel in the attention that it bares. Never avert your eyes from the greedy stares. Never smirk...look away not nervously, but confidently. No one except your Master has a right to expect you to admit your Submission...but neither should you ever deny it...no answer is the right answer...leave them thinking...only you and I need know for certain...all others may wonder!"

"So now my Sweet Kat...here comes your verdict! You may not cum yet...you may not fondle MY pussy until I say...Don't forget that directive my dear!"

"My verdict? You beg well, my dear Kat! And your conversion...while briefly delayed is coming along nicely! You've earned your spankings...as I said to you....I care not whether you deserve them or not...I only asked if you desired them! Thus, I'll reward you with your desire!"

"You are, once again invited to my house. This Friday. But first, you need to prepare. I want you to relax...take a luxurious bubble bath. As I require, shave your pussy slick and smooth. Recall that while doing so, you are not to pleasure MY pussy! Your abstinence must continue throughout this night and until we meet again."

"However, after your luxurious bath, you are to dress in your sexiest lingerie...and the choker or necklace that represents your submission and My domination over you. This outfit should also consist of panties. YES, you may, in fact, for just this once, you MUST wear panties...but they must be decorative only! Exceedingly tiny my dear! I expect that you are going to absolutely DRENCH them Sweet Kat...and that is part of the plan. You are then to apply the hottest red lipstick that you own! Finally, slip on your sultriest "Come Fuck Me" stiletto heels as well."

"At this point in your preparation, dressed as I ordered, take the time to look at yourself in the full length mirror. Then, pray that you have the nerve for what you are about to experience. Arrive at My home sharply at 10:00 p.m. prepared to give yourself over to My control once again."

Yours, Michael!

The loud SMACK of the crop against the palm of my hand wakes you back to the present, and you are once again alert to the surroundings within my lair.

You stand nervously far across the room...a cold shiver runs up your spine and you cross your arms over the bodice of your naughty lingerie once again. In silent fear, you now suspect the crop's intent from my devious look. You finger my symbolic neck choker and recall its significance, but for the moment you are a frightened little girl in an unfamiliar and intimidating grown-up Master's playpen! You consider turning and running but fear that I might not follow. No, whatever I have planned for you...you want it! You know I've never disappointed before. And you truly regret your disobedience and have missed our sessions more than you could have imagined And if there is one thing that you are...its cock-craved!