The Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pure excitement overcomes your body and you feel your pussy lips quiver in erotic anticipation...you feel your sweet foamy froth, dribbling down the insides of your thighs and soaking your garter belts and you wonder in amazement what's come over you, for you so want what your eyes see, your flesh feels and your mind anticipates. Cock! You see it again in your "mad-with-lust" mind's eye. You see it rubbing across your face as you lie spread and tied and as you writhe with desire straining at your bonds, trying to grab it with both your dainty hands and stuff it into your mouth or your cunt!

You shake you head, spinning back to the reality of the present even as you feel the warm flow of your juices down your lilly-white thighs. You scan the room. Under the dangling scarves you see a small area rug. Against the dark walls, a huge plush sofa and a smaller but none-the-less comfortable looking love seat are dwarfed under the towering shadows of the red velvet curtains they press up against. Beside my chair rests a small, undistinguishable furniture piece, covered by a purple velvet throw. In another corner of this expansive room rests a huge mahogany desk and a large, capped basket.

"Come to me My Slave Kat." I finally order. I slap the crop lightly and repeatedly against my shin as you approach, then once ferociously across the palm of my hand! Your attention shifts back to me, and you gaze upon my rock hard cock, then into my dark menacing eyes! I don't move...but you do! Slowly you walk towards my unyielding form. Slowly you walk as your naughty heels click on the hard wood floor and echo off the walls. You hear your breath and sense your heart pounding! Slowly you walk, one sexy leg timidly crossing in front of the other.

Several steps from me, you stop and stand nervously, "Michael," you start...

But I interrupt! "Ssshhh My Kat," I whisper, "You are not to speak. You role is to obey and serve. Now My Slave Kat, assume the position...to your knees before me my dear...head down...ass high...legs spread wide!"

Frightened yet excited, you drop to your knees before me, and crawl seductively, teasingly the last several yards. When within my range, you reach for my hand. The crop SNAPS like a cobra's bite...echoing loudly as it strikes your yearning wrist. You pull your sizzlingly pained hand back in timid fright. "Head down, Slave Kat," I order once again...and swiftly you comply, your head now pressing your cheek hard and flush against the warm wooden floor. You sense yourself shivering in fright and feel your heat pounding in your chest like never before!

I stand, and circle behind you...you feel the crop between your legs...and it lightly taps the inside of your thighs urging you to spread them wider. As you do, you begin to whimper...an uncontrollable and inconsolable whimper from deep in your rebellious belly! Yet you feel your pussy throbbing and the wide gap between those soaked lips soaks up the warm glow of the fireplace heat. Your mind constantly wavers. You can't decide whether fright or excitement is the predominant sensation flooding your mind and draining your sense of control. But again you see cock in your mind. My cock, and you so want it! You so want it in your cunt! (Such a naughty little slut!)

Then you feel my hand caressing your sweet ass, then your back and up to your neck. You sense your aroused breasts, and your tight little nipples harden and your even tighter little clit throb with desire. I gently run my hands through your silken hair. You shiver and shake it out swiftly, then place your cheek back against the floor signally your submission and the sacrificing of your body for my pillaging. A small smile escapes your lips as you revel in the glow of my gentle touch. You wiggle your ass and raise it ever higher, pulling your knees tightly to your torso as you do so.

Then you feel it. Cold and hard the true slave collar snaps shut and tight around your neck and shortly thereafter, you feel the slave chain leash dangle icily down your back and against your side. "Oh my God, a leash!!" you think! And you know you've just relinquished total control...or rather, you realize I just took it from you!

Now I take up the champagne and un-top the cork with a loud POP! The nectar oozes down my fingers, but I take one deep swig, then I stopper the bottle with my thumb, and shake it lustily hard and fast. Then pointing it towards your seethingly hot body, I release my thumb, and the cool, sweet fluid shoots forth from the bottle, drenching your body with cold, sticky champagne.

"Ahhhhh" you groan, and you shiver in erotic, drenched glee. Sexy little goosebumps flood your flesh, the sweet bouquet wafts across your nostrils and mixes delectably with your musky scent and erotic images flash through your mind again!

Leaning down, and taking a handful of your hair in my hand, I pull your head to my lips. "That is how My cock will shower you, My Sweet Kat," I whisper in your ear. Then I stand, and throw the now empty bottle into the fireplace. As it shatters in many pieces I laugh a hearty, near-psychotic laugh. Then, I turn my attention back to you and begin to lick the nectar hungrily, roughly, possessively from your face, then from your shoulders and lastly from your quivering thighs, groaning a manly devouring-like groan as I do.

You dare not move, but cannot help shuddering from my naughty touch as your head presses against the floor, and your ass strains to meet my touch! You feel the cool champagne flow in a tiny rivulet down your back and across your left breast, until it slowly dribbles from the point of your throbbing, bullet-like nipple. You also feel it dribble down the insides of your thighs and mix with your sweet juices, soaking your thigh-highs.

I circle back to the front of you, and stand above your head. You lift your head off the floor, and lustily, I take a hold of your hair in one hand once again and pull your face forcefully to my cock. "Is this what you want, Kat," I ask, as I pull your head back. "Are you My cock craving fuck-toy?" I ask?

You open your mouth, eager to taste me and shake your head indicating, "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES" in swift and urgent desperation. But I refuse to allow it and once again, I gently press your head back to the floor and walk around you again. The crop touches your ass...and you shiver...then you feel it rise....and.....and....and

SMACK! It crashes down onto your sweet ass and rips through your silken panties to your ripe flesh below! You cry out in sharp pain and lift your hands to cover your ass..."Oh God Master Michael," you cry out as your pussy fairly floods with warm, soothing, satisfying, drenching feminine "please fuck me" nectar!

Taking the chain leash in my strong hands, I silently but roughly pull you to your feet and lead you, wiggly wet and knees weak to the plush chair. I sit; then spread you across my knees...your pink panties, now growing utterly soaked between your creamy thighs. Through your panties, I gently caress your red welted ass...preparing it...preparing you for the next volley! I gently spread your thighs, and then roughly grab at your pussy through the soft cloth. You moan and collapse against my supporting thighs, all the strength of rebellion within you slowly seeps from your body You dangle one arm and your long, shimmering hair to the floor, and you reach again to cover your ass. You feel the cold neck collar growing warm from the heat of your skin. The intensity of the music grows higher and higher...a jungle-like drumbeat of rising intensity now saturates your ears.

"Michael, Please may I have another" you groan, "Oh God Please spank my ass Master!" you moan.

"You surprise me Kat," I reply. SLAP!!! You feel the crop come down upon your sweet virgin ass once again.

"OH Yes!" you cry out, as your slap echoes off the walls. You wiggle your ass, and lift your hand...now submissively exposing that sweet, curvaceous mound of flesh to my possession and silently exposing your lusty enjoyment. Never before did you think that you would so enjoy a spanking this stinging across your virgin ass, but now, spread vulnerable and beautifully across my knees...all your erotic womanly treasures about to be devoured, with no strength or desire to resist...and no control over your impending punishment, your cunt soaks through the panties onto my knees and your nipples strain for release. Your fingers now rush to those nipples and begin to pinch at and pleasure them in naughty greed!

"Michael, Please may I have another," you groan once again, "Oh God Please spank my ass again Master! Your rebellious Slave desires your attention and it pleases her to receive her penance at your hands. Please, please, please may I have another?"

Slowly, I inch your panties down off your sweet ass and powerfully swipe your hands from your nipples. You groan in disappointment, but without hesitating, you lift your ass high to eagerly assist me, while clenching your fingers into tight fists and holding your arms out high above your head. I inch the panties down to settle across your luscious thighs. Although you cannot see, but certainly feel, your ass is scarlet red already. Slowly I caress the seething, sizzling skin...to your mind the tender touch is a startling and a soothingly pleasurable contrast and you sigh, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

But then, just as you revel in the soothing touch, lost and inattentive becomes your mind...

SLAP!!! You feel my open hand come down upon your Sweet ass once again! "OH Yes!" you cry out, as the slap echoes off the walls. You wiggle your ass, and shiver uncontrollably. "Fuck me Please! Fuck me now," you scream out, and you struggle to get to your feet. But my strength is too much for you, and besides, I have other plans for you at this moment. Not able to escape my clutches, you quickly fall into submission once again. Roughly, I rip the panties up over your ass. Startled, you look back at me in disappointment. But, taking the chain leash in my strong hands, I pull you to your feet and lead you, (never speaking, and never looking back), to the dangling silk cords. You stumble and fall to your knees once, weak-kneed, but I drag you up again. With the shuddering, but joyful pain on your soft, white flesh flooding your mind, you offer little resistance as I lead you by the leash and then slowly tie your wrists with the cords. Then I pull on the opposite ends of the cords, until they pull you upward, to the tips of your heeled toes.

All the while you breathe heavily, excitedly. Now restrained, and your ass glowing under the pink silken panties from but the first three strokes, you begin to whimper once again; but not a timid whimper. No, your whimper now, is a lusty, hungry whimper through the stinging pain. Your whimper and your eyes beg for more without speaking the words. Your hands again clench into tight fists and you wobble, teetering on your toes. You feel your nipples throbbing and pray for a tongue lashing on each one.

After tying you, I take the crop and with light taps, I spread your thighs until they are a good two feet apart and your toes just barely reach the ground. I pull the cords tighter, stretching you even higher...now taunt and rigid your thighs strain to hold your balance flexing strongly to support your meager weight My hands are upon your neck now, then down, warm and fresh over your shoulders and down your heaving chest. You try desperately to lean into my naughty touch and your heart pounds as you writhe in passionate lust.

I envelope you in my strong, warm body. I purposely rub my naked, powerful body on your seething flesh, rubbing you in all the most stimulating places, teasing, torturing. I purposely make certain that my long rigid cock rubs everywhere your soft, pink flesh is exposed. Meanwhile, my bite is upon your neck, warm, wet, greedy and savage I devour your tasty flesh! Not gently! No! I bite, suck and caress...roughly, ferociously!

Then as I continue to bite and taste, with one sudden act, I swiftly release my hold on you, step back and rip your bustier up the front and tear in down leaving it torn in tatters and dangling on your soft hips. My strength both amazes and excites you. You now stand, clad only in your choker, your panties and your naughty-girl hose and heels. Your breathing is heavy and with each deep breath, your chest heaves and your nipples surge. Your pussy flows sweet pussy juice down your thighs soaking your garters and thigh-high stockings nearly to your knees now. You sense your womanly aroma flood the air and wonder if I can sense your erotic excitement given off in your oozing scent as well.

Slowly I walk around you, my eyes never leaving yours, and trail my strong hand across your giddy breasts. You struggle, trying to maintain eye contact, but my dominant stare finally breaks you down and you look downward averting your eyes from mine. Instead, you steal a glance at my long, rigid cock, and your lips silently mouth the word, "PLEASE."

"Beg," I reply.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Fuck me. I need your cock filling me," you groan as your knees buckle, and your head falls to the side. You hang with all your weight supported by your tied arms, silently signaling surrender while your voice trails off. "Cock Pleassssssse," you pleadingly moan.

"Ah, you beg so well," I answer. "But why should I fuck you? As disobedient as you've been, perhaps I should just put you out now! You don't deserve this cock!"

Your nipples hurt with the desire to be licked and your eyes rise again and follow me until I disappear from sight..."Michael, Pleasssssssse don't do that. I promise. I'll be obedient." Please punish me further...Please, may I have another," you groan, "Oh Michael Please spank my ass. Spank it. Spank Me." you beg aloud.

SLAP!!!!!!! The crop rips into your sweet soft flesh once again! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" you scream out, and your thighs clench!

"Please another." you groan. SLAP! Again you feel it lustily warm for the fifth time. You try desperately to bring your thighs together, and you whimper like a little puppy. Your eyes well up with tears of pain and tears of pleasure! "Five more," you count silently in your mind, and a vision of your hope...a vision of me, carrying you in my arms to the plush bear skin rug and then driving My cock into your snatch invades your minds eye.

Your hands grip at your restraints and your teeth clench, but your body and mind reel with intense pleasure. Even as you gasp for air between each slap, you naughtily beg, (over and over), and promise to suck me like a slut and to fuck me like an insatiable animal if I only promise to release your restraints. You beg me to fill your pussy with my long, hard cock. And I remind you that "your" pussy is mine! You profess total agreement and continue to whimper and plead even as you shiver and shake. But I don't speak! Not a word...I don't concede, I provide no hint of agreement to fuck you.

Then from behind you, you feel my strong hand reaching between your legs, and grasping at your soaking wet snatch...soaked with champagne and soaked with my reward...your juices continuing to dribble from your soft, glimmering patch! The contrast of your pained ass and your pleasured pussy sets you free and you orgasm. Panting and groaning, dripping and oozing, shivering with spasms, your orgasm flows over you in wave after wave of pleasuring relieve and your sweet nectar drools between my fingers and down your thighs.

You shudder in the throes of an ecstasy that rides up and down your body in massive tidal waves of charging electricity that ends at your vibrating clitoris...a clitoris that you so wish you could reach and fondle at this very moment! But alas, you cannot for you are tied and spread...but I can and I do, which prolongs your ecstasy...or is it agony when you can neither touch nor taste and you have no control over your inhibitions or your emotions. You begin to cry. Is it pleasure, pain, desperation, despair or joy? Salty, wet tears flow down your cheek, diluting and spreading your mascara onto your cheeks. Your lips quiver and curl. "Please fuck me, Michael," you sigh.

I pay no attention. I fall to the ground between your legs and taste my reward dripping down your thighs...licking slowly up the inside of each but then devouring your pussy nearly whole; devouring it through your silken panties, your shaved snatch spread by my furious lips and probing tongue, but the panties allowing no penetration. Rough, nasty, hungry, animal-like.

"Oh God Michael...Oh yes, eat me," you cry out through the tears, and try desperately to fall into my arms. But the restraints above hold you fast.

I stand, and gently wipe the drying tears from your flushed cheeks. I take one loose silk scarf and blindfold you. Then, I roll the velvet covered furniture piece in back of you, uncovering it to reveal a pew-like kneeler, with a waist-high rail in front and a cushion like, angled seat behind...and although you cannot see it due to your blindfold...protruding from the cushion-like, angled seat is a huge, ten-inch long and nearly two-inch wide, shiny-metal dildo which is angled and lubed for easy insertion at a moments notice.

I roll the pew-like kneeler between your legs as I listen to your desperately hot and panting breath. You turn your head to and fro urgently trying to find me in your ears...but all you sense is the sweet aroma of my musky cologne and body!

I loosen your restraints and you fall to your knees. Instantly, with the chain lease in my hands, I pull you roughly forward and bend you at the waist, over the rail. Then I retie your hands far away from your body, but pulling you forward. Next, I insert a separating bar between your knees so that you cannot close your legs. With your ass, your cunt, your nipples and your face all easily accessible now, I speak. "Kat My pet," I groan, "your pleasure has only just begun."

You want to believe that means my cock will soon fill you. You pant girlishly, desperately eager for my touch! I slowly slide my hands down your waist, over your smooth but pained ass, and into your panties and up, up between your warm, pleading lips.

"You are utterly soaked, my dear Kat," I say as I caress your warm, oozing mound and run my long fingers through your drenched slit. You gasp at my touch and wiggle your ass, straining to get your widely spread and tied arms around me and my probing fingers into you...into MY pussy! For it is pleasure that you seek...pleasure that you want...pleasure that you need; but pleasure that I control!

"But not yet wet enough to take my Cock, Kat. Sorry you're not ready!" I say.

"I am, I am," you groan!

Removing my fingers from your pussy, I run them across your lipstick covered lips and you struggle to taste, extending your wet tongue and gasping and groaning hungrily. But after offering you one brief taste of your own tangy nectar, (which you obviously savor without hesitation or inhibition), I rip the panties from your ripe, welted ass. Once again the luscious red welts that adorn your slave ass are plain to see!

Next, I gag you with the soaked and tattered panties. "The pleasure you are about to receive my dear Kat must be muffled," I say, with more than a little dominance in my voice. The taste of your salty juices excites your mind and you suck the panties deep between your lips, savoring your tart cum mixed with the sweet champagne and awaiting your impending pleasure. You only wish my cum were mingled with your juices. Bent over the rail, my dear Kat...so naked, so naughty, so yearning, so spread and so exposed! You mumble something I cannot make out, and raise your ass suggestively.

"You are loving every last second of this aren't you My Sweetness," I ask, (not expecting an answer).

But answer you do; by exhibiting your cock crazed, secret side that you try to hard to hide in public, but have long yearned to allow to escape in private. You know you've found the man to bring it out and you'll not hesitate; not resist, not disobey tonight. "Please," you try to say through the cum-soaked panties, but all I can make-out is the second phrase word..."Cock!" you beg.