The Trials of Pauline Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But first, you girls shall be privileged to feel it. First you, my dear!' He pointed at Polly. She closed her eyes and, with great reluctance, curled her hand round the disgusting shaft. She felt it twitch.

‘Tighter!’ Fagin grunted. 'Now you, my dear! Hold them!’' And Rita was obliged to cup the rough-skinned testicles in her hand. Though timid, both young ladies were elated at the feel of such a weapon getting firmer and stiffer.

'Good. It's now hard enough for Janine to enjoy.' He stepped up to Janine's face. Her head was held still by two of the youths. Eyes focused with apprehension and loathing on the approaching invader, Janine watched the dirty shaft slide deep into her mouth. Polly trembled. She heard the grunts of Janine’s discomfort as Fagin thrust himself in and out of the yielding mouth. He was insensible to the appeal in the girl's tear soaked eyes.

His cock ground harshly against the roof of Janine's mouth, to stimulate the nerves in the head. Polly was mesmerised at the sight of the victim straining hard at the hands holding her down, her eyes showing the sheer panic she felt. Then, with a lunge of his loins, Fagin emptied his seed into the sucking mouth, thrusting into her until the very last drop of his vileness had splashed and dribbled into her throat. Janine was able to gulp air into her lungs again. Gratefully, she was still able to breathe, though her throat was clogged up with glue-like fluid.

'There, my dears. I enjoyed that. Sometime in the near future, you too can enjoy the pleasure of my ejaculations. Meantime, though, I wish to keep your virginity total. You can have her now, Towser.'

Whilst Fagin put his trousers back on, The man called Towser hurriedly came up in front of Janine, unbuttoning his trousers, already bulging with lust. His short stubby penis, tightly foreskinned, was quickly thrust into Janine's mouth, still oozing Fagin's sperm. Janine looked round in confusion, desperately wondering how to avoid a repeat of the degrading act. Grasping her head firmly, Towser held it still and jabbed the phallus into her as far as to its very base, the brown curls tickling Janine's nostrils.

Her eyes looked upwards, appealing to him to have some mercy. But the youth was already too excited to cause the victim too much pain. After only a few jabs into the lips his loins bucked, disengaging the penis from Janine's cheeks. His sperm spurted thickly over her face, trickling onto her chin. The other two men, Jacko and Nipper, were busy masturbating over her shoulders with frantic strokes. Their sperm erupted over her hair and shoulders, dribbling onto her breasts. The victim was exhausted. Drained of all emotion. Finished.

Suddenly, Fagin picked up an old watering-can, full of stagnant water. He held it over her, jets of cold water splashing over her shoulders and breasts. Janine gasped at the cold deluge. Her humiliation was complete. The punishment had subjugated her fully to the will of Fagin. The total correction of the young woman mortified Polly and Rita. Their own wills were now in Fagin's control. They dare not refuse him anything he asked of them.

Fagin turned to the surly dark-haired young man. He was still crouched on the straw, like a dog, watching the degradation of one who had defied Fagin. His erection remained firm and hard.

'Noah! You have disgraced our trust and must be punished. Perhaps Janine will take revenge for her own punishment.'

Janine was helped to her feet. The old horse whip was handed to her.

'Stand in the middle of the floor, Noah! ' Fagin ordered. 'You need to be punished for attacking these innocent virgins with your wicked devil. We must beat those demons out of you and subdue the devil
himself.'

The girls watched, bewildered, as he stood facing them, his stiffness straining upwards. Janine stood up, her body dripping, with a look of renewed determination on her face. She took up the old whip which had fallen to the floor. Positioning herself a few feet to his left, Janine weighed the leather weapon in her right hand, testing its balance. When she was ready, she twisted her body, raised her arm and lashed.

The thong snaked through the air with a whoosh. Then crack! It bit into Noah's buttocks. His loins recoiled with a lurch, sending his phallus into a wild swing. His eyes screwed with pain. He took hold of his manhood pressing it against his belly to protect it from any stray lashes. As the second lash struck home, low on the buttocks, it curled round his right hip to raise a scarlet fleck on the front of his thigh. Buttocks lurched again. The painful heat was bursting into his groin, blood coursing into the genitals. His penis was on fire with lust.

The young man began slowly pumping the shaft up and down. But a youth of eighteen can't hold back his crisis for long when the shaft is burning. Encouraged by the third slash across his bottom, his hips started to jerk. As the fourth lash curled round his thighs, the girls gasped as they beheld the globules of white starchy liquid spitting out over the hairy belly.

The power of the ejaculation scared them, but excited them at the same time. This time they really witnessed the full force of a bursting cock. The previous ejaculations had been into the mouth of Janine, or partly hidden from their sight by others. But here, before them, was a spouting penis. Spurt after spurt of man's juice like a volcano. It was awe-inspiring, overwhelming them with a sense of reverence for the male organ.

'Let that be a lesson to you all!' Fagin cried. 'And as for you two young virgins, if you're kind to me, I shall be kind to you. But if you try to escape, punishment will be severe and total.'

He turned to James, who had stood to one side during the whole proceedings, watching the punishment meted out to his step- sister with a look of disinterest.

'James, my dear, for giving me intelligence of this rendezvous, Rita shall begin her training with you.'

At this, Rita suddenly screamed and ran for the door. But a foot shot out and tripped her. There was a flurry of activity. Polly cowered well back into the shadows beneath the hay-loft as her friend was grabbed by several pairs of hands dragging her back to the centre of the barn. There, she was forced onto her knees with her back against the centre post. Her arms were wrenched behind her, round the back of the post, tied together with a length of old rope.

Fagin came at her with anger in his eyes, an old rusty pitch-fork in his hands. Rita let out a blood curdling scream, expecting to be spiked, but the pitch-fork pinned her neck to the wooden upright, the two prongs, like a giant staple beneath the jaw bones, burying deep into the wood.

'Bitch!' Fagin yelled as he skewered her to the post. The pitch-fork handle was taken over by Nipper. Fagin came to Rita's right and swiped her hard over the face with his open palm. An angry red blotch appeared on the cheek. A crimson trickle from the corner of her mouth where the bottom teeth had cut the inner cheek. He spat in her face. Except for the crimson smudge, the blood drained from her face; it turned white as a sheet. Her eyes were filled with terror.

'Next time you try that,' he growled, 'the fork gets you in the belly.' Then he gripped her head brutally, twisting it to the other side. Waiting there was James. His phallus was already prepared. Stiff and proud. Rita stared at it, her lips trembling with trepidation. Although admiring the weapon, Rita was fearful of choking on it. She had never had anything so large and long in her mouth before. James straddled over the shaft of the pitch-fork, rolled the blunt end over her lips.

Rita stiffened, wincing at its touch. She knew she must open her mouth if she was to avoid another painful blow on the face. With uncertainty, her eyes glancing up at James in pity, she waited for the moment of entry. Smiling down at her, James slowly pressed the thick shaft between her lips. Panic swept over her. She was choking. She felt sick. But James pulled away to give her time to take a quick breath before thrusting his penis once more into her mouth.

In this manner, the young man entered deeper with each stroke until his shaft exploded, splattering his sperm into the young woman's mouth. As it withdrew, she tasted the juices of man in her throat and liked the taste. Rita watched the phallus withdraw from between her lips, dribbles of sperm still oozing from its eye. She was fascinated by it.

'There, my dear,' Fagin assured her. 'That wasn't too difficult, was it? With a bit more practice you shall fellate like an expert. You'll enjoy it!'

Janine had dressed again during the trial of Rita, but her hair was dishevelled and wet. She would go into the shower immediately they returned to their dormitory. Her clitoris burned. She was desperate for fulfilment.

Fagin smiled at them, but there was no humour in his voice. 'I have a friend, my dears, who loves fried nipples. If I tell him where you sleep, he will creep into your bed. When you're asleep, at your most vulnerable, he will slice off those tender buds. No girl can escape him. Compared with him, my dears, I am an angel! So, you three girls will return here next Saturday at the same time, my dears. Or else ...'

And he drew the side of his hand across Polly's breasts in a threatening gesture. Polly shuddered at the thought with a curious thrill of rapture - to loose the nipples must be the most degrading and painful thing next to losing the clitoris.

It was at that moment that Polly realised that they were Fagin's slaves, to do with as he would wish. She was lucky to have escaped that day with nothing more than a lewd feel of her genitals. But Polly knew that the days of her virginity were numbered. The thought disturbed her, filling her with apprehension and exhilaration.

On their way back to the college, Rita admitted to Polly that even though she was terrified, she felt a curious sexual thrill during her punishment. Janine agreed that being violated in that way gave her a bizarre sense of power and excitement. Although her body was being abused, it was only because the men were desperate to have it; they craved it. Her body may have been thrashed and her youthful vagina penetrated but her most intimate secret remained hers and hers alone.

12