The Trials of Pauline Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly kept swallowing hard to clear her throat of the acrid sperm. Coming out of her reverie, she felt a blunt object nudging at the moist opening. Thinking it was Ulysses, unable to resist her charms, she thrust her loins towards it, inviting it to enter her. She longed for him to take her virginity. But, to her disappointment, the fat knob slid upwards and pushed its way slowly into her other passage. It had collected sufficient honey from her vulva to ease its passage. Polly gasped with the sheer intensity of pleasure; loins were ablaze, being soothed by this thrusting shaft. But she was desperate to have her vagina penetrated. To feel her orifice being filled, expanding its contours with a sensation of ecstasy. Polly let out a long strangled cry of despair.

She pleaded. 'Please, Ulysses. Fuck me properly!'

But there was no response. Only the rasping breath of effort as the phallus plunged with enthusiasm into her arse.

It wasn't long before she heard the butler's grunt of release, loins jerking in muscular spasms, as his sperm gushed in copious spurts deep into its passage.

Later, over coffee and candies, Ulysses conceded that Polly had almost persuaded him to break with his policy of copulation only with the daughters of the world's aristocracy. He explained to Polly that got his pleasure from punishing these ladies of breeding and grace, his concubines, subjugating them to his domination.

After her trial, Polly had been taken into a luxurious bathroom by Lucy who had been watching the proceedings from the corner of the room. She now assisted Polly in repairing the damaged skin, bathing the body in warm, oil-scented water, anointing her stripes with soothing creams. A comforting glass of brandy helped. Lucy explained to her during the treatment that Ulysses was kind to his women, even though he was a sadist.

They all found his correction exciting and satisfying. But none of them had actually seen Ulysses copulate with any woman. Nor had he been seen to ejaculate by any of the slaves he kept. He kept his own fornicating private. Quilp was something of a nuisance, but he was only allowed the rear entrance of women. They were happy to keep their rear passages stretched.

Polly and Lucy returned to the large room to join Ulysses, now sitting alone in a deep leather arm-chair, wearing his white robes, sipping a large rye whisky.

'You'll do well, Polly. I have a job for you. You fly out on Tuesday next. You'll take a boat to the island. You'll like it. I've arranged for you to stay overnight in the Athens Hilton.'

Polly's heart missed a beat.

'Is something the matter?' Ulysses asked.

'No, not really. But the Hilton is where my father was staying when he disappeared.'

'Disappeared?'

'He was on a business trip, negotiating a big deal for a client. He just disappeared. All his belongings were found in tact in the hotel room. Only his brief-case and business suit were missing.'

'What sort of business?' Ulysses asked with suspicion.

'That I don't know. His name was Hubert Raddles. If you come across him I'd be thrilled to know. He might even be dead, I suppose.'

Ulysses eyes narrowed. He paused before he spoke.

'I'll throw out some feelers, Polly. But whatever happens, whatever you do, don't try to locate him yourself. You never know what dangers you might let yourself in for. In fact, on second thoughts, it might be as well if you went straight to the island. I'll fix it.'

It was explained to Polly that she was to carry secret information to one of Ulysses secret agents. The matter was far too dangerous and delicate to trust the information to the usual methods of communication. The secret papers were on microfilm. They would be hidden in a pair of Chinese love-eggs. These would be inserted in Polly's vagina - tucked deep behind her maidenhead - for the journey and removed only by Lucy who would accompany her as chaperon.

Polly was also to offer herself to Ulysses' agent, where she would be introduced as a slave with insatiable resistance to punishment. She would be well rewarded, for the agent moved amongst the world's wealthiest men.

'Now, Polly, I am particularly anxious that Cronos - that is his name - and his friends are properly rewarded for their hospitality.'

'Do you doubt me, Ulysses?'

'No, I don't. But please give them all they desire.'

'They shall be given all they deserve.' Ulysses looked startled at this. 'But don't worry; what they deserve, is what they desire anyway!'

'A lot hangs on this encounter, Polly, for me personally. More than I can tell you.'

'Then don't bother telling me. It does for us as well, in a more practical way! But I'll not let you down, I promise.'

12