The Tribe

Story Info
If surviving an abduction means you have to fuck your dad...
4.3k words
4.08
225.2k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pronsicle
pronsicle
79 Followers

As an outsider, I can see how the whole thing could be seen as strange or taboo. But having gone through the experience myself, albeit against my will, I would like to think I have a better understanding of it.

Let me explain, because I know it all sounds confusing to you. It all started about ten years ago. My dad and I were vacationing in Africa. Well, it wasn't really a vacation for him -- he was sent there to do some business, but rather than leave me home with my alcoholic mother, he decided to take me with him. I think it was a decision he regretted for the rest of his life.

We were a few days into the trip, when in the middle of the night we both heard a commotion in the bushes. Before we could even say anything to each other, we were surrounded by a group of very big men who I could only assume were part of a neighboring tribe. Bags made out of straw were thrown over both of us and we were dragged out into the jungle.

That's pretty much all I remember.

I woke up what must have been the next day. I couldn't tell what part of day it was, I just knew the sun was out and it hurt my eyes. The bag wasn't covering me anymore, but my arms and legs were bound by some sort of twine which prevented me from moving around much. I was in some sort of hut, but I was alone. My dad was nowhere to be found. After wiggling around for a bit and trying to get a hold on my surroundings, I realized the futility of the situation and just stopped. I cried for a little bit to myself, screaming intermittently and asking where my dad was although I knew they probably wouldn't, or couldn't, answer me.

Just then, a man came into the hut. He gave me a quick glance-over, mumbled something, and signaled to the man outside to take me out. I saw him grab for me and I screamed, but it was no use. Before I knew it, I was hit in the head with some sort of a blunt object and dragged out of the hut.

I woke up in a bigger hut, this time with all sorts of wooden and metal tools surrounding me. It took my eyes a little bit to adjust, but when they fully opened I realized there were a number of men surrounding me and staring. A few were making comments, but I couldn't really understand them. Finally, someone spoke to me in English.

"Are you American, boy?" the man said, using his long, black fingers to hold up my chin.

"Yeah," I replied with a heavy stammer, unable to control my nerves.

The man looked at his cohorts and let out a chuckle. He then looked back at me and said something I'd never forget: "Well, you should have stayed there."

With that, they left. I was so scared, I pissed myself. Almost immediately afterward, I passed out from fear. When I woke up, that same man was sitting next to me. He was on a chair, carving a long branch into what looked like a large flute. I watched him do this for some time, saying nothing. He had a fire lit next to him, and there was a pot. Inside the pot, there was some sort of a wax substance that he occasionally stirred with a large spoon that he had laying on the floor. He kept looking at me and smiling as he carved with his knife.

I sat up and finally got the courage to ask him what had been on my mind for quite some time. "What are you going to do to me?"

All he did was smile. He continued to carve for a few seconds, but then he stopped to stir the pot. After he put the spoon down, he looked at me. "We're going to initiate you."

I was confused. "Initiate me into what?" I asked.

He looked at me sternly. "You and your father came to a place you weren't supposed to come to. It's been our people's policy not to deal with outsiders. Normally, we kill them. But in your case, we've decided to make an exception and make you and your father one of us."

I should have been at ease with a statement like that, but I wasn't.

He spoke again, this time as he dipped the flute-like object into the pot. "If you're up for it, that is."

"Please, don't hurt me!" I shouted. It was all I could think to say.

"No one's going to hurt you," he assured me. "As long as you do what we tell you to."

I started to tremble noticeably. "I'll do anything. Just please don't hurt me or my dad."

With that, he took the flute, or whatever it was, out of the pot. It was covered with the wax-like substance and looked like a giant rod of some sort, with a tip. After staring at it for a few minutes, I realized that it was a dildo. I don't know why, because I sure as hell was scared, but I got a tingling sensation in my pants just from looking at it.

The man must have noticed this, because he smiled again. He walked over to me and started to take off my clothes. I protested, but there was nothing I could do. After my clothes were off, he threw them into the fire that still was burning slightly beneath the pot. As I watched my clothes go up in flames, I didn't notice that the man had moved behind me.

He took his finger and started to press it against my hole. I squirmed and started to cry out when I first felt it, but my screams were muffled by his hand now covering my mouth. I tried to wiggle around, but I was still bound so I couldn't really go anywhere. He took his finger and slid it into my ass until he built up a rhythm. A few seconds later, he slid another finger in as I winced.

I breathed heavily into his hand as it covered my mouth. My breath was hot. He moved his hand from my face and pried my mouth open with his fingers, slipping a few in as he slipped a third finger into my ass. I cried out again, but this time my muffled scream again produced a tingling sensation in my cock.

I was petrified as I felt myself starting to get hard. My ass was getting a little wet too, giving his three fingers all the lubrication they needed. He had a good rhythm going on -- back and forth his fingers went in my asshole, stretching it out slowly, while at the same time having his long fingers keep my mouth busy.

I let out what sounded like a moan. The next thing I knew, my dick was completely hard. He took his fingers from my mouth and I let out a sigh of relief. He moved his hand down to my dick, made a fist around it, and chuckled.

"No wonder your American women love black men so much," he said as he laughed. I didn't get what he was referring to until a little while later. I was too busy being consumed by what was going on.

He took his fingers from my ass, and it felt like a huge weight had been taken off of me. He then reached for the dildo that he had just made, touched it, and chuckled. He put the tip of it around the edge of my hole and I felt its warmth as it slowly pushed into my hole.

A few seconds later, he pushed the rest of the dildo into me. It must have been about six inches long and about as thick as his three fingers; maybe a little more. He started to push it into my hole and pull it back out with a rapid succession, and I felt my dick getting even harder; something I didn't think was possible considering that it was so hard it actually hurt.

With that, he stopped. The dildo remained inside my ass, sticking out. The man got up and came around toward my face. He looked at me and smiled. He then put a blindfold over my face and I started to panic again, but for some reason I didn't lose my hard-on.

The next thing I knew, I heard a bit of a scuffle. A few seconds later, I could feel that there were people by my face. I felt something hard rub up against the left side of my mouth for a second and then move across my lips to the right, and then back again. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Open your mouth, boy," he commanded.

I did as I was told. I opened my mouth. With that, something long and hard was put in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to realize it was someone's dick. Despite how scared and confused I was, my dick remained so hard it kept pulsating. This made the dildo in my ass move slightly, which caused even more of a sensation. The cock in my mouth was moving faster now, and my mouth did its best to accommodate it. It wasn't even me doing it, it felt like.

It was instinctive, like my body knew all along what to do if a cock were ever in my mouth.

The man's whose cock it was moaned. He began to fuck my mouth. I felt someone come up from behind me and begin fucking me with the dildo hard, making it go almost all the way out before slamming it back in. I let out a pretty loud, stifled moan.

Then the cock in my mouth came. Loads of cum gushed into my mouth. I choked on it a little bit, but instinct prevailed again as my throat opened and I swallowed.

My god, I thought. I just swallowed some guy's cum.

The next thing I knew, whoever was fucking me with the dildo pushed it hard all the way into my ass for a final time. Cum shot out of my dick. I couldn't see, but I could tell it went far. Some of it splashed on the bottom of my chin as I stayed there on all fours, just like the man had put me earlier. My dick spasms continued as I felt my knees become weak.

A few seconds later, I fell to the floor and passed out.

The next thing I knew, I awoke to a large group around me. There must have been fifteen men, varying from skinny all the way to fat. Regardless of their stomach sizes, they were all ridiculously tall. They were wearing what looked like skirts made out of straw, but I could still see their cocks stick out from the bottom. God, they're huge.

The man who spoke to me before then said something that to this day makes me tingle.

"You've still got two more things to do before you're one of us," he said. He pointed at a man standing up, blindfolded in the corner. That man was my dad.

I looked at him, stunned. "But I can't do tha..."

He covered my mouth before I could finish the sentence. "If you say anything to let him know who you are, we will kill him."

I started to tear up a little bit.

He laughed. "It's not really that big of a deal," he said. "You already sucked his cock, you know. He came in your mouth just a little while ago."

Fear and embarrassment came over me. Was the cock in my mouth before really my father's? What the fuck!

"Yea, it was his," the man said as if he were reading my mind. "Trust me, ours are a lot bigger." He laughed again, this time somewhat more maniacally.

I was terrified. "What do you want me to do?" I finally managed to say.

"He has to fuck you. That's your initiation."

"Why would you need him to fuck me to be initiated into your tribe? What kind of a tribe is this?" I asked him, starting to panic even more.

He reiterated that I needed to calm down by once again pointing at my father and bringing a knife out of his pocket.

"That's what we do here. It's a rite of passage for most boys," he assured me.

The other men all looked at me and snickered.

He went on. "We don't have women in our village. We never have. Each boy that is here was taken from somewhere else when they were small. Every month, a new boy is brought into our village, and on the night they come, we hold a drawing to see what kind of a man they will be."

I looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

They all laughed. "We do this to determine if they will be a girl or a boy."

I was still confused. "Huh?"

He shook his head and looked at me disapprovingly. "Girl, you are dense."

"Why did you just call me a..." I started to ask.

I stopped when I realized what he meant.

"So you decided I was going to be a girl?" I asked, freaking out.

He grabbed me by the arms and moved me toward my dad. "No more talk," he said. "Suck."

I looked at him again, and he motioned for me to get to it, using his knife to guide me along. I hesitated for another second, and then took my dad's limp cock into my mouth. I played with it with my tongue for a moment and felt it getting hard. It started to fill up my mouth rather quickly, and as it got harder, I looked at the group of men and saw their faces gleam with approval.

My dad let out a moan. I wonder if he knows? I thought to myself.

He began to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth. With that, I felt a familiar feeling in my ass as the dildo made its way into my hole. My cock started to stir once again. I couldn't believe I was getting excited again, especially now that I knew I was sucking off my own father.

The dildo pulled out of me, and the next thing I know the men grabbed my father. His cock came out of my mouth and he was moved behind me, still blindfolded. They positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass and told him to do the rest. He slid his hard cock into my ass, and I felt my cock get even harder.

With that, he started motioning in and out of my hole. He picked up the pace after a few seconds, and before I knew it, he was practically ravaging me. My cock was so hard, it was bouncing back and forth and slapping the side of my leg as my ass moved in motion with my dad's thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against mine, which caused even more of a sensation.

He was holding onto my hips tightly as he fucked me. I let out a moan with each successive pounding motion. He was fucking me so hard I couldn't breathe.

And then he started to speed up. "I'm going to cum," he said.

The man who spoke told him what to do. "You better cum in that ass, man." He laughed.

With that, I felt my dad shake. I felt gushes of his cum shoot inside my ass, even more than he had dumped into my mouth earlier. He came for what must have been ten seconds, and then started moving his cock in and out of my cum-covered insides for a few more moments before he pulled out. There was almost a suction-cup sound that I heard when he finally pulled out.

The cum started to flow out, but I stopped it. I clenched my ass muscles. I don't know why. It was almost instinct, like when my mouth had opened for that cock before. Like when my cock got hard when that tall black man was playing with my ass and covering my mouth.

I guess I'm gay, I thought. Because I really loved that.

I loved that my dad fucked me. I loved that my dad came in my asshole.

The cum that made me all those years ago. It was inside me.

I didn't even have to touch myself. With that, cum shot out of my dick and I had the best orgasm of my life. My dad was still breathing heavily behind me, blindfolded.

The men stood up and clapped. They whistled, too. All in approval of our little performance.

The man who spoke came up and took the blindfold off my dad, and then walked away.

My dad and I made eye contact. I expected him to freak out when he found out he had just fucked his little boy and came inside of him, but he didn't.

"Damn, my little boy can take it like a champ," my dad said, sweating and still shaking from having dumped his load into me. He swatted at my ass and looked at the tribe and laughed. "He's all yours, now!"

I was too surprised to really say anything. The next thing I know, I was surrounded by all of the men in the tribe. Their straw skirts were no longer there, and the only thing I could see were a group of large cocks standing around me in a circle.

The man who spoke pushed the men aside and said: "Now that he's broken in a little bit, I get to have him first. I mean, I did all the work."

The rest of the men all laughed and moved to the side. He came up behind me, spit on his hand and rubbed his cock. Then he started to slide his massive cock into my ass. As soon as it passed the opening, it hit the deposit of my dad's cum that was still in my ass. The cum acted as lube, and his cock shot all the way into me and caused me to make the loudest moan I've ever uttered in my life. It was a combination of a grunt and a scream, but managed to sound appealing to the man, because he started to thrust in and out of me with a great fervor.

He fucked me hard for a few minutes, his big black cock slamming in and out of my ass. It hurt so badly, it felt like my ass was being torn apart. But after a while, it just felt numb. And then, it started to feel really good.

I started to fuck him back, my ass meeting his cock half way with each thrust. I felt his sweat drip onto my back, and it got me excited. He put his arm around my neck, almost in a chokehold as he railed into me. His other hand was on my hip, slapping my ass with every few thrusts.

With that, I looked toward the group of men who were stroking their cocks, patiently waiting for their turn. In that group, I saw my dad, stroking his. With that, I heard the door open and a group of young men, ranging from their late teens to early twenties, all came into the room. The older men all formed a straight line, and each boy went to a different man and dropped to their knees and started to suck their cocks.

None of the boys were black, either. The men were all black, but the boys -- I mean, girls -- were all white. What the hell is going on?

As I continued to get the fucking of a lifetime, I locked eyes with my dad. He was stroking his cock and playing with himself as he watched me get fucked by this monster cock. The realization that my dad was getting off to me being used like a little slut made me like it even more. With my eyes locked onto his, I moaned loudly.

"Oh yea," the man said. "You're a good little slut, aren't you?" he asked as he slammed his cock into me and kept it there.

With my eyes still locked onto my dad, I licked my lips. "I love your big cock inside of me," I said, with a sexy tone I didn't even know I had.

With that, the man grunted, gripped me tightly, and then pulled out. I took one last look at my dad and then turned toward the man, who began to jerk off with his cock a centimeter from my face. I noticed out of the corner of my eye all of the white boys sucking off their black masters and I got turned on even more. Some of them had begun getting fucked. With that, I felt my cock twitch and a huge succession of cum splashes hit my face. I opened my mouth and let as much of the cum get onto my tongue as possible.

The drops that did escape, I pushed back into my mouth with my fingers. I again locked eyes with my dad as I pushed the man's cum around in my mouth. "There's some of yours in here too, daddy," I said.

With that, he came over toward me and took his hard cock and shoved it in my mouth. I took my left hand and stroked it as he fucked my face. He moaned and grabbed both sides of my face as he began to fuck my mouth harder. I took my hand off his cock and put it on mine, jerking off furiously.

The moans of the other boys as they were getting fucked just added to my ecstasy. My dad shoved his cock all the way down my throat and held it there. He then pulled out and came all over my face. As soon as the first splash of cum hit my cheek, cum shot out of my dick and went all over the floor of the hut. He slapped me in the face with his cock a few times and I tried my best to lick whatever cum was on it every time it came close to my mouth. I held out my tongue in the hopes that he would stick it back in, but he just kept teasing me.

"My little boy is such a whore," he said. "I knew it wouldn't be that hard to get you to do this," he added with a laugh. "My little faggot." He slapped my lips with his cock one more time and then pulled away.

I felt the discontent pour over me as he moved his cock away from my face. I had to say something to get him to come back. I wasn't done yet.

"I'm your whore, daddy. I'm your little faggot," I said as I looked at him, hungrily.

He looked at me and smiled. "You know, now that you're initiated into the tribe, you technically belong to me and you have to service me whenever I tell you to. You know you're my personal fucktoy right?"

My cock instantly got hard again hearing him say that. "I'm my daddy's fucktoy," I repeated aloud. "My only function in life is to make my daddy cum."

The smile on his face was rabid after hearing that statement. He disappeared into the next room and came back with a collar and a leash, which he promptly put on me. He then pulled the leash and motioned for me to move toward the door. In all of what had happened, I had forgotten there was an orgy of big black men and their little white boy toys going on around me. As my daddy dragged me out of the hut, I saw loads of cum splashed onto their faces as they sucked their "daddies" hungrily.

pronsicle
pronsicle
79 Followers
12