The Tribe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pronsicle
pronsicle
79 Followers

My daddy dragged me to a new hut that I had never been before. In the corner, there was a bed. In the other corner, there was a video camera. He dragged me over to the bed and threw me onto it, and then took the leash off the collar but left it on me.

"Why are you the only white daddy in the tribe?" I asked him. "I mean, why are you the only one who gets to actually be the daddy?" I continued, with a huge grin on my face.

"Because, when I was younger, I was here with my dad. And when he was younger, he was here with his dad. It's been a tradition in our family for a couple generations now. They let me leave after a few years of servitude, and I went home and married your mother and had you. And when you were that ripe age, I brought you back here."

Wow. This is unbelievable.

"I was hoping you would continue the tradition," he said, fiddling around with the video camera. "I couldn't have been more right about you."

"Well, daddy," I said as I layed on the bed with my ass in the air. "The only difference between you and me is, in a few years, I'm not going to want to leave. I want to be your little faggot forever."

He smiled. "Good. I'm sure those big black cocks you know that are going to be having your mouth and ass aren't hurting either. Well ... your decision, that is."

We both laughed. He turned the camera on and walked toward me, his cock already rock hard. "You ready for the other tribes to see you take your daddy's dick like a little whore so they can know what they're going to be fucking?"

Oh my god. I'm in heaven.

pronsicle
pronsicle
79 Followers
12