The Tribute Pt. 01

Story Info
A would be attacker is given a slice of heaven.
883 words
3.47
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was liberating, it sliced through my being as I heard his balls smack against my ass. My eyes fluttered every time he withdrew only to feel the sweet sensation as he filled me up again.

In Sector C, sex is punishable by death. Every human born here is injected with a sensor, whereby increased sexuality activity sets it off effectively blowing up that individual's head!

How are humans born you may ask. Well that's what Sector's A and B are for. Sector A consists of the rich business folk who make their living gambling on our lives. Sector B otherwise know as the sleazy Sector, is where sex occurs 24/7. The although what makes me shudder is the thought that the reality over there might be worse than the stories!

Due to the over population in Sector B, babies such as myself are sent to Sector C, otherwise known as the garbage dump of the city. There's only one thing to do in Sector C and that is to survive on your own and if you're lucky and make it to 20, you will be entered into an annual gladiatorial battle, where it's either kill or be killed.

Hopefully that explains why sex is outlawed in Sector C, we basically are the pawns that Sector A gambles with, their hobby, their pass time, their invention. Sector B is used as the whoring district where "noble" men from Sector A go to sow their seeds unbeknownst to their loving wives, however it mainly consists of men and women who love to fuck.

So is this mysterious dick that is giving me such sweet pleasure? Well for one my head hasn't exploded, in that very moment the only thing I wanted to explode inside of me was this giant cock. I grunted with each thrust now, moaning into the tree, as he continued his assault on my pussy.

With a groan, he grabbed my hips tightly. I felt the wave of hot spunk inside of me, as he unloaded into the depths of my womb.

-2045-//Sector C//

I am 19 years old, death and ruin lay behind and ahead of me. I have survived this long by forming friendships and never staying too long in one place. Although Sector C is not that large it is full of criminals looking for the most prized possession of all... food!

Every week a food truck from Sector A arrives loaded with food that will only feed a third of us. Sector A had bets running on all of us, to see which of us would make it to 20. I often wondered who was betting on me, well whoever it was, I intended to make them very rich. I had no plans on dying any time soon.

I was walking down a cobbled street in near pitch darkness, the moon wasn't out tonight, yet the villains were.

"Hello, little lady," a voice behind me called.

"That's an awful amount of food you got there, mind sharing some?"

I turned to face my soon to be assailant, another teen who looked the same age as me. His eyes were bloodshot and from the looks of his body, it appeared as though he hadn't had a good meal in a while. I thought back to my knife, still lodged in the girl's throat that who I had acquired this wondrous bounty from.

"Just throw me the meat and I'll let you take your little bits and bobs," his voice wasn't pleading nor weak, he had a plan and I needed to come up with one myself, fast!

He came closer to me and stopped a few feet away from me. That's when I started running. I ran until I found an abandoned building and ran in there, I assumed that I could lose in the maze of offices. Unfortunately he was faster than me, as soon as I entered the building, he had grabbed my arms from behind. I dropped the food as he pulled me backwards towards him, his hands now leaving my arms to wrap around my neck.

I backed into him as he continued to strangle me from behind, his hands were big and I noticed there were places where I could punch or kick. As I completely backed into him, a plan came to mind.

I started grounding my ass against his crotch. He was surprised to say the least. He loosened his pressure on my neck and I took that opportunity to quickly turn around and push him back into a nearby vacant chair. I straddled sat on top of him, massaging my ass deeper into his now rapidly hardening dick.

"urgh, oh, ah," was all he could manage.

I increased my speed, my ass aiding me in my rescue. He cock now erect felt electric as it briefly brushed against my pussy. Yet I put the thought out my mind as I resumed taking this guy over the edge...

...I dove just in time as his head (dick) burst. Chucks of brain went flying everywhere, as a noticeable damp spot permeated his crotch.

I picked up my bag of food and putting the thought of his cock out of my head, headed home to be with my friends.

To Be Continued.