The Trick is in the Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers

"Me next." Eva suddenly said, and she squatted over Victor, held his cock in position and then dropped her weight on him driving him into her partly dry hole. "Ah, fuck." Eva cried, in pain and pleasure. "That thing is fucking huge, I think I'm gonna split."

"Shit." Victor cried, as his skin was pulled back viciously. "Don't I get a break?"

"No Victim." Eva said with a sadistic grin. "You have to fuck all of us to orgasm, remember?"

"Oh fuck." Victor groaned, as Eva ground down onto him, trying to get every possible bit of his cock inside her. What was it the girls had said? The trick was in the treat? He suddenly realized this might not be as pleasant as he had thought, and he was very worried.

"That was almost an hour and a half," Terri said, "shall we try and break that record?"

"You bet." Eva said, and started doing fast, cock guided, squats on Victor's exhausted body. The treat, Victor realized, was he got to have sex with four very beautiful and desirable women. The trick was it had to be one after the other without a break. Not only that, but for some reason he didn't seem to be able to cum either. He wondered if his balls had swelled until the wrinkles in his scrotum had been smoothed out. It felt like it. He looked at Eva and it was an amazingly erotic sight to see the petite girl penetrated by such a big cock. Victor didn't know how it had suddenly got so big; it looked like some sort of sick porno, most likely one with permanent physical damage involved. But it felt so good. He smiled, looking at the black line of pubic hair showing on the outside the direction his cock was going on the inside. But the stripe of hair wasn't long enough to show the whole length. Victor was able to recuperate a bit, because for about the next fifteen minutes Eva rode his cock enthusiastically and he did not have to do too much work himself. She turned around and did the reverse cowgirl for a while, her little dark asshole winking at him as his cock stretched her pussy wide on each stroke. Eventually Victor started wondering what Eva's trigger was, and he decided it could well be the same as Lucy's. He waited, resting as Eva used his cock like a dildo to amuse herself; the black pointy hat still perched on her black hair.

"Time for you to do some work Victim." Eva finally said, and she tossed the hat away, rolled onto her back and spread her legs for him. Victor hadn't realized that he was lying on the floor and the cushions were beside him. He looked at Eva's pussy and it was red and slightly open from the fucking so far. Victor groaned as he rolled over and then positioned himself in front of her. "Hurry up, I feel empty." Eva said and Victor obliged, gently pushing his way inside her. "Rough, Victim, make me hurt." Eva said, and Victor pulled out and this time slammed into her. Eva grunted in pain and satisfaction. "Oh, yeah." She moaned. Victor fucked her hard, making sure to grind his pubic bone into her, and looking for a sign that he might be on the right track. He looked at the other girls watching, and noticed that Lucy was still resting in a deep chair, her eyes only half open. Victor wished he could do the same. Cass had her hand between her legs, rubbing herself slowly, but Terri noticed.

"Don't do his job for him." She said loudly and, blushing, Cass moved her hand away.

"Work for me Victim," Eva shouted, "fuck me harder." But there was no indication that she was going to cum.

"Thirty minutes." Cass said, her blue eyes wide with excitement. Victor wondered if they turned green when she was going to cum. He looked at Eva's but they were the same smoldering black as before. This just wasn't getting her worked up fast enough. He slowly stood up, and Eva looked at him questioning. Victor held out his hands and pulled her upright. Thinking hard he lifted her and put her on the edge of a large chair, then Victor half squatted and positioned himself so that he could slide Eva down onto his cock. She smiled as he entered her again and then smiled wider as Victor straightened up and the massive cock impaling her held her weight on its own. Eva wrapped her arms and legs around Victor and he just used his arms to lift her up and drop her back down. Even in the best of conditions Victor could not have kept this action up for long, and tired as he was, it was only a minute or so before he decided he needed a less physically demanding position. He pulled Eva off his cock and bent her forward over the arm of the chair and angled his cock down to fuck her again. Eva moaned into the cushion as his cock touched different parts of her. Victor tried to keep the pace fast, hoping to make Eva cum, but although she moaned and grunted occasionally it was taking a long time. He knew he could eventually make her cum in this position, as her reactions increased, but he wasn't sure if his legs would hold him up for that long. Victor needed to find her trigger, he thought, but what was it? Her groans of pleasure were louder and, along with his gasping breath and the rhythmic slapping of flesh, were the only noise in the room as the other girls watched, riveted and silent.

"Shit, I'm getting close." Eva moaned, but Victor's legs were shaking uncontrollably, and he had to rest. Then he looked down at the tiny girl he was fucking. His hands were holding her ass cheeks open as he fucked her and he looked at her asshole. It was slick with her moisture from the earlier position they had used. But there was still enough. Victor made a decision and he pulled out of her pussy, lifted a bit, and shoved his cock straight up Eva's unprepared asshole.

"Fuuuuuck." Eva screamed in agony as her ass was torn open brutally, and the other girls jumped in surprise.

"You can't..." Lucy said, but stopped as Eva's screams of pain changed.

"Shit that hurts," Eva shouted, "oh, shit I'm gonna fucking well cummmmmmm." And she did, her tortured ass clenching around the invading cock. It would grip tight, and Victor would stay put, and then when it relaxed he would pull it most of the way out or shove back in, before the next clenching spasm. Eva too took a few minutes to cum, and Victor was amazed at how tight and warm her ass was. He wasn't sure, but he suspected she had been an anal virgin up until now, and after this she was definitely going to have trouble walking for a few days. Finally Eva collapsed onto the chair, and she moaned quietly as Victor pulled his cock out of her ass with a pop.

"That was cheating Victim." Lucy said accusingly.

"No it wasn't." He gasped as he too collapsed into a chair. "I had to make her cum just by using my cock to fuck her, and I did."

"Technically he's right," Terri said, "what do you think Eva?"

"Fucking awesome." Eva moaned into the cushion.

"OK then," Terri said, and she turned to Cass, "you're next." But Cass was not impressed.

"He's not fucking me without thoroughly washing his cock, it's been up Eva's ass." She said firmly. Terri thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Fait enough, Victim can have a shower, and you can wash his cock to your satisfaction. But make sure he doesn't touch it or cum, I'll be watching too, just to make sure."

"What about her?" Cass asked, pointing at Eva, who was lying motionless where she had collapsed.

"I'll stay here and watch her." Lucy suggested. "Make sure her guts don't fall out of that gaping asshole when she stands up." Eva moaned again.

"Yes, I think we should let her recover." Terri agreed. "And by the way that was just short of an hour Victim, if you wanted quicker, you got it." Cass walked over to Victor.

"Under no circumstances does your cock go anywhere near my asshole, right?" She said emphatically, and Victor nodded weakly.

"It won't." He said simply. "I promise." Then Cass and Terri helped him stand and he walked with them on shaky legs to the bathroom.

Normally Victor would have found it very erotic to have two beautiful women wash him thoroughly, paying very close attention to his extremely hard cock, but he was exhausted. He was more interested in recuperating than he was in the sexual tension of the shower. But he set it quite cold, and it shocked him back to reality a bit. The girls also allowed him a drink of water, but refused his request to use the toilet. They just pointed out that he wouldn't be able to piss anyway with his cock that hard, and he had to agree. Cass was still worried about how clean his cock was until Terri got on her knees and sucked it into her mouth. Victor moaned yet again as the pressure in his balls and cock, which had settled down to a dull throb, returned and became almost painful. Eventually Terri stood up and went to lead him back to the other room. Victor had been thinking, and turned to the two girls.

"You said the trick was in the treat right?" He asked.

"Yes." Cass answered.

"Does that mean the trick is that I have to fuck all of you and the treat is I get to fuck all of you, or does it mean the trick is something to keep my cock hard all night and the treat is the sweet that you gave me earlier to deliver it?" Terri looked at him in admiration.

"Very well done Victim, and the answer is at least both."

"When will it wear off?" Victor asked with concern. Terri smiled.

"You and I will come together." She said, and Victor sagged with relief. He had been getting visions of walking around for days with a massive erection and testicles that were the size of basketballs. But at least he now knew the reason why his body was acting so strangely. They walked back into the lounge.

"Thank goodness." He muttered, and then Cass grabbed his cock.

"Less talking, more fucking." She said. "Let's start with you checking my weight again." Victors mind screamed no, but his cock screamed yes. As usual, the cock won the argument, and Victor lifted the beautiful, thin blonde up so she could line up his aching cock to enter her. "Now." She said, and Victor let her slide down over him again.

"Ahhhh." Cass cried in pleasure, as his cock slipped into her depths. And so it started again. Victor saw the obvious rapture on Cass' face as he slowly fucked her, and then she wrapped her arms around him tightly and kissed him deeply. It was a very passionate kiss, the type that they try hard to imitate in movies, but only get right sometimes. Victor was surprised, and hesitated for a moment, but then he returned the kiss and looked into Cass' deep blue eyes. They were locked onto his, and looked wide with lust. They both knew that Victor could not maintain the position they were in for long, and eventually Victor's knees started bending and Cass reluctantly climbed off his cock and lay on the cushions. She smiled as he lay over her and his cock returned to her pussy. Either Cass was enjoying this a lot, or she was a very good actress, Victor thought. Before long Victor had to twist sideways a bit as his sweat started dripping again, and he didn't want to get it on her face. Once again he tried rubbing his partners clit with his pubic bone at the end of every stroke, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. She was enjoying it, but it wasn't the trigger needed to make Cass cum. Victor watched the inverted nipple carefully, wondering if that was the trigger, or even an indicator. But it didn't change, and after a while he wanted to try doggy style, so he suggested it.

"You won't...?" Cass looked scared, and considering the massive size of his cock at that time she had every right to be.

"I promised." He replied, and she smiled warily, but got on her hands and knees. Victor resumed his assault on Cass' pussy; enjoying the sight of her tight little asshole stretching a bit each time he shoved his cock deep inside her. But he had promised, and looking was all he was going to do.

"Half an hour." Lucy said. Eva had managed to slide down to the floor and was lying on her front watching Victor fuck Cass. She looked a bit like Victor felt, but not as much. He was shaking again from exhaustion, and all the water he had drunk had come out as sweat already. The only part of him that was still functioning properly was his cock; it hadn't changed from huge and ready since well before they all had stared fucking. Victor lasted for another ten minutes and then he just collapsed from exhaustion. Cass cuddled him and he slowly rolled over onto his back, taking Cass with him, and she was suddenly sitting on top of him.

"Ride him cowgirl." Eva muttered, and at first Cass looked confused, but then she did. She started slowly, trying to get the motion of the obviously unfamiliar position right. She looked great riding him, Victor thought. Those legs seemed to go forever, and her waif like body vaguely suggested a forbidden youth, even though closer inspection showed that wasn't the case. Victor thought that his huge cock entering the extremely thin woman looked almost wrong. But Cass was exciting to him in so many ways, and fortunately for Victor she was doing all the work at the moment. He decided he really liked this position, and settled back to enjoy it. After ten minutes or so he saw the color rising in her cheeks, and watched, fascinated, as her inverted nipple started to push out. This was what she needed, Victor thought, and his cock must be hitting her G spot, and sending her down the road to orgasm. He summoned the strength to speed up the motion and to buck his hips as she fucked his cock, and he could see her orgasm was approaching. He stepped up the pace even more and heard Cass making mewing noises each time his cock touched her sensitive spot inside.

"One hour." Lucy called, but then it all happened. Cass screamed in ecstasy and ground her pussy down hard.

"I gonna cum," she cried, and then, "oh fuck yeah, I'm... Arrrrgh." The other girls watched in amazement as Cass had a massive orgasm, and sprayed Victor in the process. Streams of juice soaked both him and the cushions, and Cass quivered and moaned as the spurts peaked, and then faded. She collapsed onto Victor, and neither of them had the energy to move.

"I didn't know you were a squirter." Eva said in awe.

"Neither did I." Cass murmured in exhausted wonder.

"The first time?" Eva asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

After a short break Lucy and Terri peeled Cass gently off Victor, and she sighed mournfully at the loss as his cock slipped out of her. Victor looked at his drenched and sticky body.

"Shower?" He asked Terri, but she grinned.

"No way, you've still got to get me off." She squatted over Victor and then slipped down over his cock, replacing Cass's pussy with hers. "But you're doing real well, Victim."

"Fuck, that's hot." Victor groaned. "You're gonna give me blisters."

"Don't be silly, Victim." Terri said, and she started fucking him faster. Victor watched in horror as his cock got more and more red each time it showed on Terri's upstroke. Unable to stop it happening he closed his eyes, and the hot sensation stayed, but was a bit more bearable without the vision. Victor could still feel the heat, but he could try to ignore the physical effect it was having on him. He was still getting a fuck after all. After a while he started picturing the redness in his mind, and he decided he needed to visualize something else. So he tried to picture the girls from earlier in the evening. He replayed in his mind his first fuck with Lucy the very buxom redhead. He saw again her eyes turning from green to blue, and those amazing freckled tits shaking to the beat of his fucking her. Then there was Eva, the small black haired girl, wanting rough sex and enjoying the pain. She had been light enough to throw around a bit and then he saw again his cock slamming into her tight little asshole. It occurred to Victor that he had got her off, but he hadn't used the trigger they were talking about. He wondered what it was. Then there was Cass, the 'little girl' woman, the blonde so pale that the ghost costume looked almost real. She was willowy, he wondered if that was really a word, and passionate. He saw her little inverted nipple pushing its way out and then her come spraying him all over. And now there was Terri. He opened his eyes for a peek and deliberately didn't look at his cock. The other women were all beautiful, that was for sure, but Terri was perfect. It was like someone had made the perfect 'girl next door' movie siren. Her hair was brown, but it was wavy and shone with natural highlights. It could be used on a hair commercial. Her face was gorgeous too, and her strong but still delicate features could be used for makeup commercials. Her perfect, slender, neck was connected to superb shoulders that would be ideal for necklace advertising. And those tits. Victor had once seen an old topless poster of Samantha Fox that his father had bought in the eighties. Until Victor had seen Terri's tits they had been his 'perfect tit' ideal. Now his perfect tits were bouncing erotically as Terri rode Victor's cock. It was amazing. Her belly was flat and taut too, ideal for advertising those cut off tops and low rise jeans. He knew from pervious inspection that her pussy was perfect too. Smooth and bald, showing all the perfectly formed detail of a true woman's anatomy, not the gynecologist's nightmare that turned up in 'those' magazines. As if she could read his thoughts Terri turned and rode him in reverse, and Victor managed to sneak a peek at her amazing ass. It was big enough, feminine, and truly gorgeous. The sort of ass that would be used by neurotic actresses as a 'body double' in movies when they were worried that their ass wasn't good enough. Her legs were perfect for underwear or even fetish wear ads; yes Victor concluded she was perfect. Those feet too, ideal for...

"Half and hour and I'm bored." Eva said. She had managed to sit in a soft chair and was looking at Terri fucking Victor intently.

"Me too." Lucy said, also watching the action. Cass was still lying back recovering, but her breathing was now back to normal.

"You could amuse each other." Terri suggested.

"Eeeeuuuuw, no way." Lucy said and Eva shook her head too.

"Well I'm enjoying this," Terri said, "but Victim here could help you out if you asked nicely."

"Huh?" Victor said, but Eva was already on her feet, wincing a bit, but smiling too. She walked over to Victor and squatted down over his face.

"Lick my pussy Victim.....please?" She said as she pushed it into his face. Victor was left with no real option, so he did. She was musky from sweat and the residue from their fucking, but he liked it, it was because of him after all. He put his hands around Eva's tiny body, but then he felt someone grab one of his arms and pull it straight, his hand was placed on a pussy.

"You can help me out too, can't you?" Lucy's voice said, and he let his fingers reply. A few minutes later his other hand was grabbed too, and Cass' girly voice interrupted his actions.

"Don't leave me out please." So his other hand got busy too. Victor was lying there with Terri riding his cock, and that was burning hot and felt like it was going to explode. His tongue was pushing inside Eva, and he had three fingers in Lucy and two in Cass, rubbing both clits with his thumbs.

"Have you ever been inside four women this beautiful at the same time?" Terri asked, but Victor was no position to reply. He had his mouth full. But he thought to himself, how could he? At the beginning of this evening he had only ever been inside two women in total.

"I'm close, make me cum." Eva demanded, and Victor withdrew his tongue and sucked her clit into his mouth. "Oh yeah." Eva cried in pleasure, and Victor bit the little bud firmly, not quite drawing blood, but holding on firmly as she writhed in orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Eva cried as she came, and when she calmed down Victor let her tortured clit go and she slipped off him. "You are vicious," she whispered, "and I can't wait to do it again." Victor smiled, and then Lucy's red tinged pussy replaced Eva's.

bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers