The Trinket Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynn's trinket, the Dream Catcher.
1k words
4.81
13.3k
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 333

...of the Desert Oasis motel and cafe.

Lynn stood at the room's door for all of about a second. She rattled the key to open the door and jetted towards the wall unit air conditioner. Turned it on, full blast and placed her hand at the vents, waiting.

The motel room appeared to be held together with bailing wire and duct tape. But Lynn was willing to keep silent if the room got iceberg cold. Misting, condensation vapors began to trail from the blowing wall unit, so Lynn took it as a good sign and darted to retrieve her things from the car.

She returned and placed her luggage on the floor and laid the Dream Catcher on the bed. Tossed the keys on the nightstand and went and stood in front of the blowing cold air.

"Aha," Lynn began to feel refreshed instantly. She pulled her shirt up slightly to allow airflow to the wet spots as well as the hot spots. She then began to unbutton her blouse and remove it. She laid it on a chair that sat in the corner then strolled casually over to the television set and turned it on. Then with out a glance at the set she went to the bathroom. Opened the door and reached a hand into the dark room and lightly felt for the light switch. Her fingers found their target and she flipped it.

She took a quick glance at her room for rent. Her hole in the wall in which to hide-out from the heat. Lynn did notice the room beginning to cool and was beginning to feel relieved as well as pleased with her decision to rest in the heat, then drive out in the cool night air.

Lynn began removing her clothing and went into the bathroom. She went straight to the shower and turned it on. The water sprayed and she scanned the 'rain closet' and was not content with the cleanliness of the run down motel room. But then she was not content with the whole trip in general.

Lynn stood in front of the bathroom mirror and gazed at her self. "I just don't tend to my 'Miss America' side any more... like I use too." She pulled her wind blown hair back with one hand and pulled her cheek downward with the other, "The grip of age in highlighted wrinkles?" She tilted her head back and forth with glances. "Who's kidding who ... I got a crows foot." She said with a frown, reaching back and pulled the curtain to the side then entered the shower.

The water pelted her petite naked body in a light message. She leaned down and adjust the temperature more to her liking. Then curled into her self and the feel of wet, refreshing cleanliness. She reached down and retrieved the bar of soap and began to muster up a lather. Her foamed hands just out of reach from the spraying water. She took her hands and began rubbing her entire body. Spreading the soapy lather along every curve and crevice.

The feel of her gliding hands over her breast bumped her nipples to demand more attention. Pulling lightly with soap soft fingers, Lynn continued to squeeze. One hand slowly sank between her legs as she instinctively pressed her own button. Rubbing it vibrantly, charging the hill of esctasy instead of a slow stroll. Lynn's fingers worked her pleasure points while she melted into her erotic self.

Lynn came out of the bathroom rubbing her wet shoulder lengths black hair with one towel while another was wrapped around her body. Terri cloth towel wrap over silken flesh untouched by the sun. Patting and wiping pellets of wetness from her skin that trailed in stream or clung as a drop in wait. Slowly wiping and walking she glanced at the television. Lines rolled downward through the fussy picture.

She moved the antenna around to find the best location for the clearest picture. She changed the channel by turning the knob and then turned it back. Finally she settled on a setting and began stepping backwards till she felt the bed behind her.

Turning, she reached down, picked up her Trinket and moved around the bed to the bedpost. She hung the Dream Catcher on the post and sat on the bed.

Lynn bunched up the pillows, fluffing them then patting them. She folded a fist and punched them a few times. She smiled as she pulled her arm back and took a few more 'venting' punches. She smiled at her undamaged pillows then sat back into them. Her eyes scanned the room. "No remote control?" She looked at the television and settled into watching it.

She pulled the towel from her body and slipped between the cool sheets. The comforting feel enveloped her naked frame and she melted into the bed. After an over exaggerated stretch, more of a test of the bed length, she curled into a pillow hug. Fixing her eyes on the television, she watched it. The air conditioner hummed and blew the cold air perfectly. The Trinket hung on the bedpost close to her head. The feathers flickered lightly in the rooms air currents.

Catching Lynn's eye, "What am I going to do with you?" Lynn said settling into a long staring gaze at her new purchase. Taking delight in the Indian Trinket and the long attractive feathers. She became mesmerized in its weavings as if it were a black and white hypnotic wheel. The flapping feathers kept a steady beat, soundlessly brushing the air.

"Why would I buy anything that looked like, a Spider web? I hate spiders, ...I refuse to fly," Lynn settled into the soft feel of the bed in a long reaching stretch, " and I do not like ...the dark." The feathers were charming but the oval appeared as..."One big spider web," Lynn mumbled.

Her eyelids became weighted and heavy. They fought to re-open several times, "I refuse to fly..." Her whispers came to blurts as she snapped out of the sandman's grasp for a fleeting moment. "I hate the dark," then slipped into slumber.