The Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,551 Followers

He ran all three fingers along the back of her pussy and then along her back wall looking for her spot. Joe stopped at a slight ridge inside her. He felt her tense and knew he had found what he was looking for, gently he run his fingers over it and Misha groaned then exploded into an orgasm that shook her body. His fingers were covered in her cum as she again tried to move her body so he could sink his fingers deeper into her. He forced his fingers further upwards and found another ridge of nerve endings, that when he gently ran his fingers around them she came again almost instantly. Misha's own fingers were now digging painfully deep into his shoulders.

Withdrawing his fingers and replacing them with three fingers of his other hand. Misha's juices were still running out of her, making it easy for Joe to run them along the other wall of her pussy and then onto the back of her pubic bone. He knew this would be the true test of her will power to stay upright. Joe ran his fingers around the back of her pubic bone and found the small ridge of skin that he was looking for. It was slippery, but warm to the touch as he continued to run his finger over and around it.

Misha's fingers dug into his shoulders, and with one powerful orgasm that shook her to her very being, she collapsed onto the bed. Joe withdrew his fingers from her as fast as he could and caught her, gently laying her onto the bed, her whole body exhausted. She managed to smile once and as her eyes closed to sleep, she winked at him. He held her in his arms as he heard her sleeping. Content, and happy and Joe smiled. Because he had seen that wink many times before, her sleep would be a small one, that he knew she had something in store for him, and as his eyes closed, he felt himself smile.

+++++++

It was the warmth of two bodies either side of him that woke him, he looked over and found that Becky had returned from her visit to her parents. Both Misha and Joe knew that she would return in a foul mood which is why they had tried to wait up for her. He nudged Misha, she woke almost instantly, a smile on her lips until she saw a finger on Joe's lips. He wanted her to be quiet, and then he pointed behind him. Slowly, almost cat like she raised herself and started to change places. Misha was already halfway over Joe, when Becky, still with her eyes closed said. "I am awake you know, and you're really mean to start without me."

There was no need for subtleties now, Misha leapt onto Becky and sat astride her stomach, both now in a deep kiss. Joe moved down the bed, lifted Becky's legs onto his shoulders and buried his face into her pussy, his hands holding her hips. Becky groaned at the onslaught the two had made on her body and the sensation they were giving her. All three rapidly became one tangle mass of human flesh bent on satisfying there lust for each other.

Joe kept up his onslaught on Becky's clit, sucking it as far into his mouth as her body would allow, so his tongue could assault her now super sensitive nub. Misha's lips refused to move from Becky's, both sets of hands now playing with each others breasts kneading them and eventually both turned their attention to each others nipples. Cum was flowing freely from Becky now and Joe loved it. To him, both girls tasted fantastic, her hips bucked as she reached her orgasm, this wasn't to be the end for Becky.

They had both wanted her back as the Becky they knew not the one her parents wanted her to be. Misha rolled off taking Becky's hair with her, she got the message really quickly and as Misha lay on her back, Becky got on all fours between her legs. She now had a mouth full of Misha pussy, soft moans coming from both girls. Joe was now between Becky's legs and slowly entered her warm willing pussy.

Building up to a rhythm that matched the groans coming from both the girls, every now and then Becky would squirm or move her mouth from Misha's pussy, desperately trying to gulp in air to combat the sensations coursing through her. Finally Misha gave out a groan and grabbed Becky's hair again, that final act before her own orgasm took her, her hips bucking refusing to let Becky stop her assault on her clit and pussy until she herself has seen through every ounce of her orgasm.

By now Joe was pounding into Becky as deep and as hard as he could, he was finding it more difficult to hold onto her now, every time he thrust forward she was moving up Misha's body. He smiled. He knew what she was up to, and with added zeal pounded into her harder. Becky was now laying across Misha's body, her mouth now level with her nipples. That was what she had been aiming for, and with Misha still feeding off the remnants of her own orgasm, she could do nothing but lay there and wait for her assault.

Becky was now nibbling on her breasts and nipples, sometimes missing one when Joe's cock pounded into her. Joe could wait no more and with one final thrust he buried himself as deep into Becky as he could, and emptied everything he had into her. At that moment, Becky bit on Misha's nipple sending both girls into their own orgasms. After a few minutes he let go of her hips and she slumped forwards onto Misha panting. Every now and then her body would involuntarily shudder.

Misha held onto Becky slowly brushing her hair away from her face until her senses had returned to her. Gentle sobs were coming from Becky, they both looked at each other and then to her.

"I can't give you two up, we're the trio, they can't make me give you two up." Heartbreaking sobs now shook Becky.

Every time Becky visited her parents they were relentless to her about the disgrace she was to the family. At twenty-two, she should be married with children, not 'shacked up' with a man and another woman. Their own parents had seen this union coming. They had seen how inseparable all three were. Even when Becky went away to college and Joe and Misha both went to the local college they knew it was simply a matter of time.

Soon after graduation they had got all three sets of parents together and came clean, Becky's parents hit the roof, played the blame game, even went so far as to call her a tramp. In retaliation Becky moved out and lived with Misha's family who welcomed her with open arms, it backed them into a corner they could either disown her and accept their only child now lived on a trailer park, or come to terms with the situation that all three of them simply loved, not lusted after each other.

It seemed they had chosen the middle ground. Ask her to return and wear her down. When that option didn't work, and all three of them got their own place together, with a little help from Misha and Joe's family. They simply had nothing to lose anymore; and when Becky made time to see her parents because she loved them and wanted them to accept the situation, they in return, took it upon themselves to make her time with them a living hell.

That night they both held Becky close as she cried herself to sleep. The next morning brought their Becky back to them. Joe and Misha knew it was a veneer, she deeply loved her parents, but she loved Misha and Joe just as much. It was a stalemate. Yet both feared for her health, the more time she spent with her parents the more time and drastic measures they had to resort to, just to bring Becky back from those dark places in her mind, they fought so desperately to keep her from.

+++++++

Joe and Misha were at their whit's end and asked their parents for help. The next evening, a meeting was held. Becky just sat in the corner, so very quiet. It was Charlie, Misha's father who finally made the difference. He was a man of few words and quiet council. At best, he was five foot six, built like a bull and only had two weaknesses in his life. Mary his wife and Misha his daughter, both of which he would die for. He was once heard saying that he was afraid of no man, but wary around one woman.

Charlie had sat and listened to everything that was said that evening. What no one noticed was that not once that evening did his eyes leave Becky. After an hour listening to everything, he stood up. The room went quiet, as was his presence in the room that night, and he walked over to Becky.

Standing in front of her he said. "You don't belong here anymore, get out."

Joe made to move. His father stood in front on him and shook his head. Misha saw what had happened to Joe, and made to intercede on her behalf, both the mothers stood and stopped her. This was now down to Charlie and Becky.

Becky was so lost in her own world she had not understood what Charlie had said and didn't see what had happened to Misha and Joe. It took her a second to notice Charlie now standing in front of her. He leaned down and held onto the front of her blouse, then lifted her off the seat with one hand. The whole room struck dumb by what Charlie was doing.

"You don't belong here anymore. Go home to your mom and dad." Charlie said.

There was genuine fear in her eyes now. She simply could not understand what was happening. Becky tried to release Charlie's grip on her, she looked over to Misha and Joe for support and realized that they could not help her; she was frantic now, wrestling with Charlie's vice like grip on her. By now Charlie had frog marched her to the door and now had her backed up against it.

"Please let me go, I do belong here we love each other." Becky said, desperately trying to release herself.

Again Charlie pushed her against the door. "You don't belong here you never did, go home to your mom and dad and leave these two alone."

What happened next will stay in the minds of everyone that was there to see it, in the split second it took Becky to digest what Charlie had said, her face turned to a rage that only Misha and Joe had ever seen before so many years ago. Both her hands now clenched into fist she began to punch Charlie, his face twisting with the blows now raining down on him. Charlie never moved, he never hit her back and he never defended himself against the onslaught.

"You bastard! You won't stop us being together! Not you or anyone else will ever stop us being together, were the trio mind body and soul!!" Becky screamed, now out of control.

It was as though they all blinked at the same moment; such was the speed of Charlie's next action. One second Becky was punching him in an uncontrollable rage, the next second he had her in a bear-like hug. Becky now resting her head on his shoulder. She was gently crying her heart out. He held her like that for a few minutes, not a word passed between them. She just sobbed. Charlie had made her see where and who her future was with in his quiet but abrupt fashion.

"Oh sweet child, you do understand what you have to do now don't you?" Charlie said

Becky nodded her head. "Will you come with me?"

Charlie looked at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Yes of course I will, I think I had better get cleaned up first, don't you think? And don't ever let anyone tell you, you punch like a girl."

They two smiled at each other and Charlie kissed her on the cheek. They all hugged Becky, as Charlie and Mary went to their bedroom; his blood was all over his shirt. There were mixed emotions in that room. Sadness, that Becky was going to say good bye to her family. Since they could not accept either Becky's actions or the trio, it was a relief that the Becky they all knew and loved had returned to them.

The rest of the families chatted and waited, each would steal a glance at their watches as they waited, none of them would leave until Charlie and Becky had returned. It was over two hours before they did. Charlie carried in a suitcase. Becky was tired but upbeat. It was Becky who recounted what had happened, she had told her parents that it was the trio or she simply could not see them again or allow them to try and rip her heart out every time she came to visit them. They were angry and it took Charlie to intercede on Becky's behalf.

Charlie announced that it had been a long day and he was now kicking them all out since tomorrow was Saturday. Then, they were going to have a barbecue, to celebrate the new addition to his family. Those present in the room were invited. In short Becky may have lost a mom and dad, but she had gained a loving family. He looked at Becky as he said it and she blushed with pride when he did.

+++++++

It was while Becky was having a shower back at the house, both Misha and Joe talked about what they were going to do to Becky. The shower stopped so did the conversation between them, Becky come out wearing nothing but a towel around her now wet hair. She looked at them both sat on the bed and smiled.

"Don't you two dare gang up on me again, it's not my turn." She giggled and slowly edged back towards the bathroom.

Both of them made a dash for her and pulled her onto the bed. Becky squealing in protest, it was Misha who said, "Forget it, you have to be punished. You hit daddy."

"But he's my daddy as well." Said Becky now in a fit of giggles and trying desperately to defend herself.

By now Misha had straddled Becky face and said. "Maybe so, but I have seniority over him so take your punishment like a woman." With that she lowered herself onto Becky's face.

Misha then leaned over and held Becky's knees, pulling them up to her own chest. Joe now pushed a pillow behind her back trying to keep her as comfortable as possible in that position. With both her hands now occupied, Becky moved hers to Misha's breasts kneading them. Pulling on her nipples, Misha gently moaned, unable to defend herself, other than grind her pussy down onto Becky's face.

Joe then knelt behind Becky in support of her back as well, leaned in and his tongue made one long run deep into her pussy then upward to her clit. Becky jumped and a groan could be heard from under Misha, the vibrations of her groan added to the sensations now pouring into Misha's body, she gulped in air. Her eyes now closed. Joe's knowledge of both the girls only served to help him now. They had both decided that rather than torment Becky they wanted her to have the maximum pleasure for the longest time.

Although they knew she could maintain the position she was in quite comfortably, there was only one reason why they wanted her this way. Joe moved his tongue back down her pussy, paused for a second and then moved on to her ass. He had tried anal penetration with both the girls, neither really enjoyed it. But when he assaulted there holes with his tongue, they would climb the ceiling. Such would be the power of their orgasms.

Becky's back arched and a scream of pleasure could be heard from under Misha, he pulled the pillow away from her and Misha let go of Becky's legs letting them come to rest on Joe's shoulders. Her pussy now in perfect position to his penis, Misha lay along her and started licking greedily on her very exposed clit, while at the same time using her hand to guide Joe into Becky's soaked pussy.

Becky, not to be outdone pulled Misha's ass cheeks apart and assaulted her hole with her own tongue. All plans they had made were lost from that moment on. No mercy was asked for, and frankly none would have been given. All three minds in that room had now become deeply carnal. Their one aim now was simply to cum, as hard as they could so that they could cum again and again. The assault on each others bodies lasted well into the night with them all finally ending up a heap of sweating, panting flesh. Too exhausted to talk and barely able to even touch one another. Smile's on their faces, and cum leaking out of both the girls' pussies.

Too spent and exhausted to think about trying to move to the shower to clean themselves up. They fell asleep where ever they lay on the bed that evening. There was a harmony in the family now. Becky's parents left her alone. Charlie and Mary enjoyed the company of their new daughter. The trio loved their life and their families, and included them in as much of there life as they could. As the weeks slipped by, the Saturday barbeque became a tradition amongst them. Charlie and Joe's father commented once between themselves that the trio may be in there twenties, but they still acted more like the children they grew up with.

+++++++

Joe was late. If he was ever late he always managed to let the girls know he would be so they wouldn't worry. It was when they were setting the table the door bell rang, Becky continued with the table while Misha went to the door.

"It's going to be Joe, he's lost his key again." Misha said over her shoulder walking towards the door.

It was a few minutes later that Becky heard a scream from the door that sent an ice cold shiver down her spine. It was such a terrible, heartbreaking scream, born from anguish and intense pain. Becky, very afraid, rushed to the door. Misha was on her knees clutching herself rocking gently back and forth, while the two police officers stood in the doorway. The rest of the evening was a blur. The officers took them to the hospital, where they were joined by Charlie, Mary and Joe's parents.

The officers told Charlie and Joe's father that witnesses had seen a drunk driver cross a red light hitting the side of Joe's car. The drunk didn't have a scratch on him. Joe died at the scene. The hospital and the police needed someone to positively identify Joe's body. Charlie refused to let the girls identify him.

He sat both girls down and told them he wanted them to remember Joe alive, not the way he was now. The girls could no longer live at the house. It held so many memories for both of them. Mary insisted they moved back to the trailer park, and they could get a trailer of their own, or stay in Misha's old room. Both girls settled for Misha's room, they needed their family close and to be able to hold each other at night, when they missed Joe the most.

Both families decided to keep the funeral a quiet family affair, much loved as Joe was by the community, they understood. The sun even came out for them that sad day. They were all shocked to find Becky's father stood waiting at the church, Becky made straight for him, Misha tried to stop her but she slipped from her grasp. That look of intense anger on her face, and her hands were already clenched into fists. Charlie grabbed her around the waist, and practically lifted her off her feet and guided her into the church.

She screamed at her father. "You're not welcome here, you couldn't accept any of us when he was alive, I won't allow you to be here because he's dead."

With his head down her father left. He tried several times over the weeks to talk to Becky. She flatly refused any contact with either parent, telling Charlie and Mary that they were her family. Life as such became routine now. In fact, Charlie started to believe he could set his watch by what happened with the girls. Both would return from work, they took turns to pick each other up. They would both shower together and then either sit in Misha's room with the door open reading or talking together, ready to throw out any comment needed or help around the trailer if called upon.

Sometimes they would join them in the living room, watch some tv or read a book. There was never any mention of going out at all. If anything, they both clung to the community of the trailer park. Charlie had got Mary to broach the subject with the girls, and both simply said they were not interested in going out. It was only on the weekends, they were a hive of activity. Mary, the girls, and Joe's mother all went to the mall, then returned to the park where Charlie and Joe's father would be getting the barbeque ready.

For more than two months this same cycle continued, no day would differ from the next. Charlie started to worry deeply for the girls. Their grief was being kept inside them. The girls would always huddle together and talk, he would even see one or sometimes both cry. When they did, he knew they were each others support through this. In the beginning, he pretended not to notice, thinking they would eventually come to one of them, but they would never talk to any of the family about Joe.

markelly
markelly
2,551 Followers