The Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

Suddenly one Sunday morning the cycle was broken in a most unexpected way. After the girls showered, they closed the bedroom door. Neither came out for hours. It was Misha who came out first with a strange look on her face. Charlie was worried. This was not a Misha he had ever seen. She went to the phone and called Joe's parents and asked them to come to the park straight away. Refusing all eye contact with Charlie and without saying another word, she went back to her room and closed the door.

Neither one came out again. Within the hour Joe's parents arrived. It was left to Charlie to tell them he hadn't got a clue why Misha had made the call. He bid them to sit and knocked on the bedroom door. Both girls came out, still dressed in their pajamas. It was now left to the girls to explain.

Misha looked at Charlie and said. "Daddy we don't know what to say. We know how it's done of course but it wasn't possible for us, we didn't think it was time. Daddy we always thought there was time."

Tears slowly run down her face. "Daddy please understand. We wanted it to happen one day of course, then with the funeral we didn't notice."

By now Charlie was so far confused he started to genuinely worry for his own daughter's sanity. He held up his hands, stopping her in mid-sentence. "Stop this. Tell us all what you want to say, in a manner we can all understand."

Misha looked at Becky desperately seeking her support. Becky stepped alongside Misha and both held each others hand trying to reinforce their already strong bond and said. "We both have Joe inside us."

Both girls then held out there hands. In both hands were an identical piece of plastic, simultaneously both girls said. "They both turned blue."

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers