The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god I feel better now," says Jill as she corrects her clothing, pulling her skirt back down, hooking her bra back together and repositioning her tank top.

"That sure sounded like, it felt good," said David.

"Well, it did feel good. Sorry those stories got me horny, I wanted to fuck you but couldn't wait until we got all the way to your house," said Jill.

"No, apologies necessary I enjoyed watching you," said David.

"Oh, but look I've left you in a state," said Jill looking at the large bulge in David's pants. "Man, I wish you had a bench seat I this truck, instead of these bucket seats. I would go over there and help you release that."

"Well, you could still help me if you wanted," said David.

"Not with this damn console, between us, in the way," said Jill.

David leaned down, and with a few snaps here and there, David released the middle console and pushed it to the back cab of the truck. Giving a whole floor space between them. Jill immediately unbuckled her safety belt and got to her knees on the floor of the cab. Jill went over to David; she pulled off his green hat and ran her fingers through his hair. David set the trucks cruise control, and just concentrated on steering the truck in the right direction. Jill kissed David's cheek and the kissed his ear, softly licking her ear lobe. Jill's hand went to the bulge in David's pants and started to massage there. Jill kissed down David's neck and softly bit him where the neck meets the shoulder. Jill knelt down more toward David's crotch she rubbed his leg back a forth, then she unbuttoned his jeans and reached inside and pulled out David's hard cock.

Jill began stroking up and down David's cock with her hand. Then she leaned down, still holding the base in her hand she put the rest of his cock in her mouth. With her hand at the base of his cock she pulled the skin taunt, and proceeded to lip lock tight around his cock. She moved her head up and down, pressing her lips up and down his long shaft. One of David's hands moved from the wheel and started stroking the back of Jill's head. Jill circled her tongue around David's cock, and then lightly flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue. David's hips started to move, in sync with Jill's mouth. Jill sucked the tip of his cock and the slowly sucked the rest of the way down. Jill sucked with all her power and went up and down on David's cock. With her free hand Jill raised her tank top up once more, and unhooked her bra then took David's hand off her head and placed it on her tit. David grabbed her tit and squeezed it with each motion of Jill's mouth. Then Jill reached back into David's unbuttoned jeans and pulled his balls out as well. Still sucking hard on David's cock Jill began to massage his balls. Gently squeezing them, then running her fingernails up and down them.

Soon David started to moan, finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on the road before him. Jill's sucks improved and her hand kneaded his balls. David's hips moved up and down with Jill's lip movements, and his hand squeezed Jill's nipple between his fingers. Then David grabbed the whole mound of Jill's tit, just then his body began to shake, and the muscles in his body went stiff. He squeezed Jill's tit hard, just as his cock unloaded a mouthful of cum into Jill's mouth. Jill continued to suck hard on David's cock, until she was sure, she'd sucked the last drop out of him. Finally, Jill released David's cock from her mouth; she turned grabbed the bottle of Dr. Pepper took a sip and swallowed pop and cum, an interesting mixture. Jill looked up at David, who had a goofy grin on his face.

"Feel better now?" Asked Jill.

"Ah, yes much. Thank you that was amazing." Said David.

"No, thanks needed babe, just saw you were in distress and wanted to help you out. Did you enjoy?" said Jill.

"Immensely." Said David, "May I ask you something?"

"Sure shoot," said Jill.

"What's got into you? You've ever been this outgoing or whatever before, what's up?" asked David.

"What you don't like?" asked Jill.

"No, I like, very much. It's just we've usually kept sex in the bedroom. Normally when I come visit or you visit me, you are so shy until you warm up to me again, what's different this time?" asked David.

"Okay David, I know I'm very shy with you when you come visit or visa versa, well I decided that we've been dating so long, that I shouldn't be shy anymore. It's like I know you, so what's the point. Every time I see you I just want to run up to you and kiss you in such a way that you'd want to fuck me that minute, but something held me back. So, this time I just told myself I wasn't going to be shy, and that I was going to make this trip very interesting for the both of us, and that's all there is to it." Explained Jill.

"Well, all that is fine and good, but just so you know every time I just see you I want to fuck you that minute." Said David.

Jill just blushed a deep red. She saw that David's cock had gone soft, and replaced it into his jeans and then refastened the jeans for him. Then she got back into her seat and redid her shirt and bra once more.

Jill picked her book back up from where she'd abandoned it, when she'd started masturbating. She placed the book unopened on the dashboard. David and Jill talked of various things. They talked about the weather, they talked about their jobs, they talked about their kids, and they talked about if they could move closer to each other, but without any kind of real plan. They talked about different things for about forty-five minutes, and then Jill picked her book back off the dashboard.

She began reading the stories to David. She read a story about a threesome that happened between two women and a man in a health club spa. She read a story about light bondage where a woman tied a man to the bedposts and teased him, until he broke the bedposts and just made wild passionate love to her. She read a story about a woman putting on a strip show in front of the web cam for her online lover. She read a story about two lesbian women that ate each other out in the middle of a nude beach. She read a story about the high school math teacher, getting it on with the baseball coach in the janitor's closet. These stories went on for about another forty-five minutes, until David announced there was a rest stop and he need to use the facilities. They pulled into the rest stop, Jill brought her bag with her, and she desperately needed to change out of her clothes.

David went in and used the facilities and when he was done he just stood there, thinking about Jill, about how much he liked this change in her, and how wild she was making him. He thought about how she looked when she was playing with herself and how amazing she looked when she was cumming. Then he thought about that blowjob and how that had felt. With all these thoughts roaming around in David's head, his cock started to get hard again. Suddenly David made his mind up to be a little more outgoing like Jill was doing, he wanted her and he wanted her now.

Jill was in the ladies restroom and she was changing her clothes they were getting pretty funky. She had thrown off the skirt and see through tank top, and opted for a pair of short shorts and another tank top this one not see through. With this outfit she was neither wearing underwear nor a bra. She stuffed her old clothes in her bag and checks her self out in the mirror. She reapplied a bit of lipstick and some eyeliner, and ran a pick through her hair. She checked the mirror again and she liked how the ribbed material of the tank top was making her nipples hard and you could see them stick out of the tank top. Jill finished her onsom throwing off the heels for a pair of keds. She walked out of the bathroom to David standing there waiting for her with a blanket over his arm like a matra'de.

"What's up with you?" Asked Jill.

"Nothing I just thought we'd go for a little hike in the woods behind us," said David.

Indeed the little rest stop was surrounded by woods, but Jill wondered what David was up to, a hike yeah sure.

"Oh, that sounds nice, give us a chance to stretch our legs. Give me a sec to put my bag back in the truck. By the way what's the blanket for?" Said Jill.

"Oh you'll see," David said with a wink.

Jill had an idea what the blanket was for, she put her bag in the truck and they were off on their hike through the woods. They found some already made trails and started to follow one of the trails. At first they walked hand in hand through the woods making light conversation as they walked, then the trail went into a hike up a hill, and the trail got smaller, David had Jill lead the way. Jill walked up the hill and David watched her ass as she walked. David liked the way her ass wiggled as she walked, and it looked so perfect in those short shorts she was wearing, occasionally he would reach up and gave her ass a little tweak. When David would give her ass a little tweak, Jill would give him an extra little wiggle.

Finally, they reached a little clearing in the woods, David told Jill to stop here. David unfolded the blanket from his arm and laid it down on the ground. David lay down on the ground and pulled Jill to him. Jill lay next to David resting her head in the crook of his arm. David leaned over to Jill and began to kiss her, softly at first and then with much more urgency, his tongue traveling into her mouth and discovering the depths of her mouth. Jill's tongue suddenly entered David's mouth, he wrapped his lips around her tongue and began to suck it a little, and then he released her tongue and tightly sealed his lips with hers and sucked all the breath out of her.

While still deeply kissing David ran his hand to Jill's tit, he ran his hand over the nipple already erect and sticking out from her tank top. Then David's hand went under her tank top and grabbed one of her full tits massaging it in his hand. Jill's hand went to the side of David's face running her fingers down the side of his face and around his ear. David stopped kissing Jill, and his hand rose up her tank top and latched his lips around her nipple and began to suck, pressing his lips around her nipple and flicking the nipple with the tip of his tongue. Jill let out a deep moan. Then David began to suckle on the other tit.

Once David was done with Jill's tits after giving each equal attention, he worked his way over to Jill's legs. David pulled off each ked and threw them to the ground. David took Jill's big toe in his mouth and began to suck on it this just made Jill giggle. David then started to kiss Jill's smooth leg he kissed his way all the way to Jill's shorts. At the shorts David stopped kissing and he unfastened her shorts and pulled them all the way off. For a second he took a good look at her laying there with her tank top pull up over her tits, no other clothes on and her legs laying spread open before him. David grabbed her left leg and began kiss her foot, and then worked his was down her tanned calf. Then to the bend of her knee, David flicked his tongue out into the bend. David resumed his kiss all the way up her thigh, when he got to her pussy, he jutted his tongue out between her lower lips gave a quick lick and started kissing the other leg.

At the quick lick David gave Jill's awaiting pussy, she had a slight jerk, but let out a depressed moan when he did not continue licking her pussy. David kissed his way down the other leg, down her calf, stopping to lick at the bend of the right knee, the kiss down her calf, to her foot.

"Quit teasing!" said Jill.

"Nope, I'm going to keep teasing, until you tell me what you want." Said David.

"I want you." Said Jill.

"That's not going to work! What do you want me to do to you?" asked David.

"Okay, if this is how you are going to play it! I want you to eat me out, until I cum at least a few times, then I want your cock inside me." Said Jill.

"Your wish is my command my dear," said David.

David got down and dove his face into Jill's hot wet pussy. David licked from the clit to her hole; at the hole his tongue dived inside, feeling her with his tongue, tasting her sweet juices. He pushed his tongue inside of her and back out again, inside then he wiggled it around and then back out again. Jill's hips rose and fell with each thrust of David's tongue. Next David licked up the entire length of her pussy, until he got to the clit. At Jill's clit David softly wrapped his lips around the bud of her clit and teased the center, with little flicks of his tongue. David began to dig in and pressed his tongue hard against Jill's enlarged clit and began lapping it up and down.

Jill felt the orgasm building within the center of her. Her bodily juices building and greasing down the crack of her ass, but she wasn't cumming quite yet, but close. Jill began massaging her own tits taking each mound of flesh within her palms and squeezing. Jill then ran her palms over her erect nipples, and gently tweaked each nipple between her fingers. Jill felt David's fingers enter her.

David was intently lapping Jill's clit and finger fucking her at the same time. David's fingers were instantly lubricated with Jill's juices. David felt Jill's inner muscles wrap around his two fingers and he remembered how those same muscles felt around his cock. David's cock ached to be inside Jill, his cock was stiff as a rock and throbbing inside his jeans. He wanted her badly, but wanted to watch her cum, before he fucked her. David's free hand went up and pulled Jill's pussy lips back, which lifted the hood of her clit, exposing the beautiful enlarged bud to him. David returned to his delicious meal on Jill's clit, he licked her clit back and forth with fervor. David felt Jill's body begin to shake and spasm.

"Oh god! Oh shit, oh shit!" Said Jill followed by a long moan.

Jill felt the warmth in her stomach spread over her entire body; an orgasm erupted with in her. Jill's body shook from head to toe. Jill massaged her breasts violently, squeezing the ample tissue in her hands. Jill's breathing stopped, she felt the muscles inside her pussy hole start to constrict then release, constrict then release tightening around David's fingers that were still thrusting in and out of her. David's tongue was still licking vigorously at the exposed clit. Jill began to cum her juices spouting out of her and drenching David's hand. With each orgasm that tore through Jill's body more of her fluid squirted out of her. Jill yelled loudly and moaned with each wave that passed through her body.

David stopped licking her clit, but continued to finger fuck Jill. David sat up watching Jill's body shake; he couldn't help but think how gorgeous she looked in the throws of orgasm. Davis's hand reached up and brushed Jill's spent juices off of his face and chin. Finally Jill's orgasms began to slow her eyes opened up and stared into David's eyes.

"God, Jill I want you so bad. I almost though I was going to cum in my jeans while I was eating you out." Said David.

"I really want you inside me, David, but I just don't know if I have the strength for it. I don't know if I've ever hand that many orgasms at one time." Said Jill panting a bit breathless

"What can I say I like to make you cum," said David.

"David just shut up and fuck me!" said Jill.

David didn't need any more instructions he ripped off his jeans and underwear. David's erect cock flung out as if on a spring. David grabbed his cock in his hand and ran the head up the length of Jill's pussy, but pausing at her clit and rubbing the head back and forth over he clit. Jill's body jerked from the stimulation of her very sensitive clit, she then looked at David.

"You are going to make me cum again. I want you inside me now," said Jill.

David quickly entered inside Jill's pussy, loving how tight, hot, and wet she is, her pussy muscles enveloped around David's cock like a glove. Jill encircled David's waist with her long legs she used her leg muscles to pull David farther and deeper into her. Jill moved her hips along with David's thrusts. Jill felt David deep inside her, his cock throbbing into the core of her. David leaned down and kissed Jill hard on the lips their tongues tangled together probing each other's mouths.

David stopped kissing Jill by sucking on her lip a little, then he moved down to her nipple taking each nipple in his mouth one at a time. He lightly flicked the tips of Jill's nipple with his tongue. Jill unwrapped her legs from David's waist and brought her legs up and laid one leg on to each of David's shoulders. David thrust deep inside of Jill. Jill could feel David's cock all the way up to her stomach.

David began slamming himself into Jill, pounding her pussy with each deep thrust. Jill raised her hips along with David's thrusts, their bodies' making a slapping sound. Jill could feel David's balls bouncing against her asshole. Soon Jill's body erupted into orgasm just as David's body spasmmed and then went rigid. Jill's juices oozed out of her with each convulsion her body went through. David gushed his load deep inside Jill's pussy. Jill could feel the throbbing of David's cock as his fluids pulsed out of him. David was still thrusting into Jill, but with out much strength, he stopped thrusting and just lay on top of Jill their bodies pressed together, with David's cock still inside of Jill. David softly kissed Jill's lips, an opened mouth kiss and teasing each other with their tongues. Finally David pulled himself out of Jill. Jill let out a kind of depressed moan. David collapses down beside Jill on the blanket. David pulls Jill toward him wrapping their legs together. The two lovers look each other in the eye.

"I keep thinking about the time we first met," said David.

"Which time online, or in person?" Asked Jill.

"Online. That's where I think we first met. Meeting in person was great, but by that time I already knew so much about you it was like we were old friends." Said David.

"Well, let's go down memory lane, tell me what you remember." Said Jill.

"Well, I remember getting on this chatline and they had a spotlighted web cam, right when you enter the page. Well, on this spotlighted web cam their you were, you weren't showing your goodies off, but I could tell you were masturbating," said David.

"Yeah, I know. I was bored one night while the kids were visiting their father so I got on the web and I guess I got a bit ornery." Said Jill.

"Well, it wasn't the fact that you were masturbating that got me looking at you. You were just so beautiful; you had a glow about you. The masturbating part just got my cock hard." Said David.

"Dear David the glow about me was just the lamp shinning above my head," said Jill.

"Will you stop being a pain, I'm trying to be romantic here!" exclaimed David.

"Okay David romanticize me!" said Jill.

David let out a frustrated moan. Jill could be a real pain when she wanted to be, but mostly she was just sweet and sexier than hell.

"There was something about you when I saw you on that spotlight, I just had to meet you. I went searching that damn website looking for you, it took me about a half an hour. I figured you'd be offline by the time I found you, but nope there you were." Said David.

"Yeah, you found me alright. You come in the chatroom and post a message asking where is Ceticgodess, got to find Celticgodess. I was thinking, oh shit, my little performance on the web cam has got my some pervs coming my way," said Jill.

"Well, I was not a perv dear." Said David.

"No, dear you couldn't have been more sweeter." Said Jill. "That very night you started trying to get me to meet you in person."

"Yep, sure did, but it took three months to finally convince you," said David. "But, we finally met, I'm so glad we met."

"I am too David," Said Jill.