The Trip

Story Info
Two people journey down path to each other.
3.4k words
4.35
10.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had hardly known each other the day we knew it was meant to happen. We were dating siblings, not our own, but a brother and sister who were our best friends. Until the day it stopped. I had never meant for it to happen, but now I see that Sky and I were inevitable. Why don't I start at the beginning...

....................................

"You know sometimes I feel like there's something out there for me, outside of all this crap, you know babe? Like something that'll help everything make sense—"

"That's nice. Hey Sky baby, are you going to Six Flags tomorrow? All of out friends are going to be there and I want you to be there too." What a bitch, always ignoring anything with meaning to me. Man could my girlfriend piss me off! She knew I hated roller coasters... "Plus you'll finally get to meet Lyzi..." Well that caught my attention.

"Sure babe, I'll go. What are the details...?"

I stopped listening to her after that and let my mind wander to different things. Basically Lyzi. I'd seen pictures, talked on the phone, and heard some enticing stories, but I had never actually met the girl behind it all. From what I was familiar with, our meeting was something to look forward to. I mean don't get me wrong, Mal, the girlfriend, was undoubtedly hot; with her short brown hair, green eyes, smooth body, firm ass, and abundant tits, she wasn't something to complain about. I was just furiously curious about her little friend...

"Sky just try and make it to my house by nine, ok? And stop daydreaming so much! You're a friggin' adult, and it makes you seem like a, well, it makes you less appealing. Bye sweetie!"

That's me. Skyler Lake Thompson, the dreamer. Why am I a pansy for wanting more than a hot ass? Eh, it doesn't matter; I need sleep if I'm going to make it tomorrow...

.....................................................................................................................

"Lyzi, don't be such a pussy. Come with us. There's more to do there than ride attractions." Damn! Sean sure knew how to rub me the wrong way. I despise all that is made of metal, on tracks, and turns upside down.

"Sean if you keep calling me a pussy you will remain far from it."

"Funny babe. Just come along, we can at least have a little private time. Besides, Sky hates coasters too so you guys can chill while the rest of us have fun."

The boy was an ass but he knew just how to convince me. This Skyler kid was quite the mystery and I really wanted to see what he was all about. And basically decipher why he would date a whore like my best friend Mal or be friends with a dick like Sean. Not that Sean was unattractive, he was actually quite the opposite: blue eyed, black hair, built, hot ass; but that was it. I shouldn't complain but I wanted something more and I felt that I would get it, one day.

"Seany babe I will go with you to the death trap..."

"Good answer babe. Now I have someone to make out with when I get bored."

Considering how smart I am I should have broken up with that boy the day after we started dating. But he is a boy and sometime after turning 18, boys became my weakness.

"Mom! Dad! You guys won't be the only ones out of town this weekend..." I hope to God this isn't something I will regret.

.....................................................................................................................

No one should have to wake up before 10 on a Saturday, no matter what it's for. Six o'clock in the morning, dear Lord. I was walking up my girlfriend's driveway wondering why I was really going on this trip and if I wore matching socks and why I brushed my teeth before drinking my OJ and who that incredibly beautiful girl kissing Sean wa—oh my God. That is her. That rat bastard gets her. Long reddish brown hair, tan skin, long legs, nice ass, great tits, beautiful face and light brown eyes...and her smile...WOW. At that point I made it my life long goal to be with her, not even in a romantic way, just as a friend. So to start my journey, I went up and introduced myself to her.

"Hey Sean. Hey. You must be Lyzi"

"Yah and you must be—" The most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. Green eyes, glistening smile, hot body, nice ass, smooth hands, strong legs, big feet: wait, back to his smile...WOW. I seriously need to continue that sentence...soon! "Sky, you're Sky?"

"Yup that's what they tell me. So are you as excited about this trip as I am?"

Man was I excited...in more than one way. "Yup, I just can't wait for the long drive there and the exhilarating attractions..."

Attractions, there sure were a lot of those already. "Haha yeah. I'm going to go find out about the seating arrangements." Let there be a God, let there be a God...

"So here's how it works: Me and Sean in front cause were driving. Then Marc, Tina, and Sammie, followed by Lyzi, Jim, and Kay with Bobby and Sky in the back."

"I get sick in the back, I can't sit there."

"I'll trade with you Bobby."

Did those words just come out of Lyzi's mouth? SCORE! Maybe today wouldn't suck.

.....................................................................................................................

"So Lyzi looks like we have a long trip ahead of us."

"Tell me about it. At least that gives us some time to get to know each other better."

"Yah, that ought to be fun. Tell me everything about you."

"I love my parents, I love my friends, I hate my boyfriend. That sums it up. You?"

"Oh, umm, I can tolerate my parents, ditto with my friends, don't know if I really have a girlfriend."

"Interesting...you don't seem like any of Sean's other friends or Mal's past boyfriends. You're different, better in my opinion."

"I could say the same for you. How'd you get involved with this crew, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I met Mal when I moved here, then she introduced me to Sean, he fell for me and here I am."

"He tells me you're his dream."

"I was his dream..."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"Well let's just say his dream was wet and I'm only a little moist..."

"Hahaha. Sounds like it's his problem, not yours."

"Trouble with a relationship nowadays is community property: we share everything..."

Sky smiled and looked at the beautiful disaster sitting across from him and wanted nothing more than to pounce on that sweet, sweet girl. But given the content of their conversation he opted to suppress his desires.

" I know how that goes, well kind of. In Mal's opinion, everything is hers. But she hasn't had it all..."

"Oh really? What's she missing' out on?"

We locked eyes for what seemed a lifetime. He slowly turned me toward him.

"I would really prefer not to talk about them. Let's focus on what's back here."

He turned in his seat to face me and, taking my hands in both of his big strong ones, kissed each one and brought them back down to his lap. "Lyzi, favorite color on three; one, two three..."

"Blue!"

"Blue!"

By the time we had gauged our common interests and had discovered our mutual fear of clowns and the like, we had reached our destination. Bummer.

.....................................................................................................................

I really hate my boyfriend and his constant need to parade around with other girls right in front of me. I swear if he didn't have a thorough tongue I'd be rid of that little bastard.

"Hey babe I'm going off with the girls to ride X till I puke. Meet you for lunch?"

" Guess so. Later."

"Later." Another day alone...why did I come along?

.....................................................................................................................

My girlfriend is a whore.

"Hey Sky! Want to cum along with me and the guys on Batman?"

Well there was nothing else to do. " Sure why not. Maybe this will help me cope with my coaster hatred." Wait, was that Lyzi I saw walking over to the ice cream shop? Yes, yes it was..."On second thought, I'm not ready to cope...go on without me."

"Your loss..."

Not really babe. Hehehe...

.....................................................................................................................

"Can I help you ma'am?"

God I hate it when people call me ma'am. "No sir, I don't know what I want yet."

"Ok, take your time. Can I help you sir?"

"Yes I'd like to scoops of ma'am over there...and a chocolate cone."

I turned around with the biggest smile on my face. "Sky, I prefer strawberry."

"Strawberry it is..."

We walked outside and staked our claim on a shady bench so we could share the cone. I was in heaven and I had to show him how I felt. I let him finish the cone and wipe off his hands, and then I took over. I reached over and turned his head to face me.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Not yet..." I replied as I leaned forward and kissed him slightly on the lips. I pulled back and looked for a response. When he smiled at me, I brought my mouth back to its home and rested my hands around his neck.

Lyzi kissed me. It was damn good too. As she continued her relentless effort to get her whole being inside my mouth, I went elsewhere. I wrapped my arms around her back and let my hands roam lower. I knew physicality wasn't what she was looking for, but as horny as I was, I had to try.

His hands glided down my back and came to rest on my ass. I wanted them everywhere, but considering the location of our tryst I deemed this agreeable. As those wonderful hands started to massage their resting place, I heard what sounded like someone clearing their throat.

"Ahem..."

There it was again. I looked up to see a beet red park worker, and Sky and I decided to put things on pause.

I wanted to deck that bastard ass janitor. Just because he wasn't getting any hot teen pussy did not give him the right to deny me mine. Asshole. I grabbed Lyzi's hand and we headed of to the other side of the park.

"What should we do now?" Guys always ask lame questions when they're nervous. Or horny. Boy was I both at the time.

"Two words: Gold Rusher."

"Two words: In Sane"

"Hahaha, come on let's try it. Don't be afraid of a little speed. Moving fast can be...exhilarating."

"Alright. I will give it a try."

We waited in line for a few minutes and then it was our turn. We got into the seats and she grabbed my hand. I reassured her, even though I was scared as fuck, and the coaster started to move. "We're almost to the top," I said. "That's where the fun starts."

"I'm afraid."

"I'm not, because you're here."

I kissed her while she squeezed my hand. We arrived at the top, the ride started, time stopped.

.....................................................................................................................

"That was amazing!"

"It was awesome!"

"We did it Sky!"

"Yah we did it...you hungry?"

Among other things... "Yes, let's get some food in me!"

I've got something else I'd like to put in you... "What about the others?"

"Screw 'em!" Hey, "'em" looks a lot like me...

I'd rather it be you Lyzi... "Ok then, how about a sandwich?"

Only if it's you and me with your dick in the middle... "Sounds great Sky. By the way, what is Sky short for? I mean what's your whole name?"

"I don't want to say because you're going to mock me...my parents were hippies..."

"It can't be that bad. Tell me!"

"*Sigh* Skyler Lake Thompson."

"Hehehe."

"See now the mocking happens."

"No that's not it. See...hehehe. My name..."

"What about your name?"

"Well I guess our parents were smoking the same dime bag. You're talking to Elizabeth Rain Walker."

"Hahaha. Rain Walker, Rainwalker? That's nice..."

"You see, now you're mocking me." Though I wish I could replace that "mo" with an "fu."

"It's really a beautiful name, but not as beautiful as you are..." Dear God I said that out loud.

"Oh, uhh, umm..." Why could I not think of anything witty or cute to say? Because he's just plain yummy, that's why.

"I meant it. Shall we?"

In the middle of lunch Lyzi's hand found it's way to my thigh. I though I was going to die. There I was eating my pasta, and there it was threatening to ravage the sweet young fingers just inches away from it. I jerked back, and she smiled at me. Damn girls. I hate that they're my weakness.

I had started stroking Sky's thigh and hadn't quite thought about the consequences of my action. Like I gave a fuck. Although that was all I wanted to do to this boy. The feelings he was making me feel were completely foreign to my body and boy was it glad to meet some strangers!

"Hey Lyzi..."

"Yah?"

"Before we leave the restaurant, I wanted to let you know that I liked our kiss-es a lot. And I like you a lot too."

"You're not too bad yourself stud..." I gave him a squeeze and we went on our way.

As we passed the auditorium where they put on lame touristy shows for the lazy traveler, Sky stopped me.

"I want to kiss you again. Let's go inside and find a seat for the show."

"You're a genius..."

"Only when I need to be." Like finding a way to seduce my dream come true.

We found a hidden seat in the back where we hoped no one could see us, but didn't really care. The seats had armrests and we couldn't really make out with a metal bar separating us, so I did the logical thing and mounted the hottest guy I've ever met. He kissed me, first slowly but gradually quickening his pace, and his hands traveled the globes. He had snaked his hands under my shirt and just as he was making his way under the bra, my phone rang. I hate technology.

"*Heavy breathing* Hello! What...where are you Sean? We tried to find you...Sorry. Yah, whatever...meet you at 8 then. Bye!"

"What'd he want?"

"To see why we didn't show for lunch...everyone's meeting at 8 for the love-boats and then we are heading home..." Damn I didn't want to think about that...

"Well, that leaves us with 6 hours... Where were we?"

"I love the way you think Sky..."

We resumed our heated petting and kissing, with greater emphasis on the petting. Sky managed to get my bra undone and in his pocket, while I fidgeted on his ever-growing cock. He planted soft kisses on my tits while his hands massaged my ass. He moved one hand up to my boobs as he sucked my right nipple into his mouth. Never had anything felt that good.

I was in heaven. She had the best set of tits I had ever experienced. That's right, experienced. They were so hot I couldn't assign your average verb to them...mmmm. I can't believe a guy like Sean would take this body for granted. I was going insane with lust and praying that I wouldn't go too far. But too far is just where I wanted to go...

As Sky expertly sucked my titties, I reached in between my legs to unzip his fly. I knew it was naughty but it was going to feel so nice. I tried to wiggle my hand as far in as it would go without breaking him away from my chest, but I just had to get a hold on that dick. I pulled away far enough to pull him out, and then climbed back on him so he could be reunited with his lost loves. As I pulled him out I realized just how much I had to deal with and was quite up for the challenge.

She unleashed my half-hard cock that was, I swear, about to let itself out of my fly, and started to stroke it while I suckled and massaged my new best friends. She tasted so sweet, and felt so good...I had to discover more about this magnificent body before me and I planned on it too.

As I stroked his manhood I realized my hands weren't the only part of my body that wanted a piece of it. As he released his mouth-hold on my breasts and ventured into my pants, I was overwhelmed with excitement. He leaned me back and found exactly where to go to make magic. His index finger made slow circles around my clit while he planted kisses on my neck as gentle as his touch. He realized the affect this would have on me and proceeded to concentrate his efforts on my sensitive button. Slowly but surely, he moved his finger lower and slid his digit into my flowing hole...it moved in and out ever so smoothly and soon became lonely. A second finger joined it, and Sky increase his speed, and the pressure of the kisses being laid across my upper body. In moments he was rewarded as my body shook nervously and both of our crotches became damp with my cum. Dear God this was beautiful.

I worked my magic until my hot young vixen coated my hand, my lap, and her jeans, with sticky, warm cum. As I removed my hand and let her recover, my dick became very aware of the neglect I had caused it to suffer. As if she sensed my lament, Lyzi stood up, adjusted herself and zipped up her pants, then slowly slid to her knees in front of me. She glided her hands up my legs and tugged on my jeans to no avail. She moved her hands around back to push up my ass so she could gain access to her target. After sliding my jeans to my ankles, she took a deep breath while sizing up the monster before her. Finally, she just dove in for the kill. Her hands went for my lower shaft and balls and she started to massage the base oh so gently while leaning her mouth toward my menacing cockhead. She inclined her head so her mouth was just above the tip, and with a swift up-stroke I penetrated her soft, warm mouth. As gravity took hold of my body, and my dick began to slip from her mouth, her divine lips followed it down, never missing a beat.

A slow bob became the enemy of my manhood and the ally of my impending climax. I grabbed hold of her soft auburn curls as my hips gently bucked upward, driving me deeper into her mouth. As Lyzi mouth-fucked my rigid member, she never ceased motion on my balls and base; this was starting to get to me. Just as I could feel myself about to let go, she squeezed the shaft with all her might; she let her mouth slip off my cock and licked a trail down to my balls, which she tongued for a few seconds, and then made her way back up. When her mouth once again overtook my head, she released my shaft and concentrated all her effort on my sac and I let go. Spurt after spurt of creamy, steaming love entered her mouth and she relished the treat I had given her. I closed my eyes, and after what seemed like forever, I heard that familiar smacking sound as my dick was released from its euphoric heaven.

We sat back for a few minutes and basked in the afterglow, and then I stood up and put myself back together. Adjusting my jeans, I became aware of something in my pocket; it was her lucky, luck bra. I handed it back to her, but she looked up at me, and put it back in my pocket.

"Keep it. So you'll never forget this."

"Like I ever could," I replied, as I coupled my lips with hers. "Aren't you going to need it?"

"No, I'll just zip up my sweater and problem solved. Come on, let's get out of here, I think the show's about to start."

"Au contraire my dear, I think it just ended..."

Little did we know, that was merely the beginning of what changed our lives forever...

More to cum...