The Trip

Story Info
A trip to Prague reveals all.
1.8k words
3.92
24.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a trip to Prague, I had gone with a few of the lads and my girlfriend who seemed to fit in with the lads... We were on about our second night when our lives would change... we had been drinking in the city for the last 4 hours and with the cheap prices over there were well on our way to getting drunk.

We were wandering down a street when a random guy came up to us, it turned out he was a rep for a club that would give us free drinks if we went in there... thinking that free drinks sounded good we all followed... I should explain, there was myself (Nik), Tom, Phil, Ben and Taylor, as well as my girlfriend Sammi.

We paid to get into the club, more than we thought reasonable for a club, but there were free drinks and we headed upstairs, as we arrived in the main area it seemed very quiet ... then we realised why... this was a strip club.... We all looked at each other with broad grins ...this was a laugh ... we got our free drinks and sat down... Sammi snuggled into my side as we watched the girls up on the stage, spinning visions of sex as they slowly stripped.

We hadn't been there long when a couple of the girls came over... they were trying to persuade us into a private dance... or something more... we sat there whilst they spoke to us, trying to persuade us, and Sammi. Obviously this club was not just interested in men... I looked at her to make sure she was okay and found she was laughing, she found this fun, and I felt her hand in my lap, slowly and unobtrusively stroking my hardening cock... she was more than okay she was enjoying herself...

We asked them to come back in a minute, not that we weren't enjoying the view of two attractive women in just a thong and bra but we needed to discuss. As they left we decided we would go for the 40minute lesbian show... Between the 6 of us it was only a couple of quid each. We waited for them to come back then sorted it out... getting more drinks we waited whilst they set up the back room.

We were sat watching a new lass on the stage who had just taken off her thong when they came back to guide us into the room, it was quite big and dimly lit, a massive bed in one corner, the bed was about the size of a room by itself, they motioned for us all to get on the bed, we all took off our shoes as we moved to sit next to the walls all around the edges of the bed, in the corner of the room was a large shower.

They turned some music on and moved to the edge of the bed opposite, we were sat down the two sides that were against the wall whilst they were kneeling together in the corner away from the wall.

There were two of them, a blonde and a brunette, the blonde was wearing a black latex bra and thong which the other girl had soon removed in a very suggestive way, her fingers tracing over the large round breasts of the blonde... The brunette was wearing the same style but in white and the blonde soon had her on her back, sliding the thongs down her legs whilst her face was buried in the meeting point of her legs, the expression on the brunettes face one of intense joy, through the curtain of the blondes hair we could just see her tongue dipping into her sweet spot.

Soon both girls were naked, their hands moving feverishly over each other skin, caressing and touching, their fingers dipping inside each other, tasting each other juices as they writhed in one sexual bundle... the smell of their arousal reaching us, each one of us trying to adjust our trousers to ease our hard cocks, Sammi's eyes never leaving the two girls as she licked her lips, they slowly moved closer to us, letting us slowly trace our fingers over their hot skin...

They kept playing with each other even as the blonde looked up at Sammi, noting the look of hunger on her face I turned and whispered in her ear...

"Join them if you want Sammi..."

She looked back at me almost shocked...

I lean in close enough and slowly kiss her neck ...

"I can see the desire on your face... go on..."

I smile as you move forward to the two girls who immediately leave each other and move to you, the brunette kisses you, your hesitantly kiss her back, looking back at me you see me smile and nod encouragingly...

The two girls are wasting no time, their hands flipping your skirt up to run their hands over your panty covered slit, the lie you gently down on your back, on of them sliding your panties down your legs and burring her mouth in your slit... you gasp in shock as the blonde skilfully services your dripping slit, her tongue slipping in and out, flicking your clit hard as you tremble...

Meanwhile the naked Brunette has moved over to Tom and is playing with his shaft through his pants, it is obviously very hard and growing... she slowly unzips him and slips her hand inside, he puts his head back and moans as her hand caresses his cock. Phil and Ben are sat wither side of Tom and are now on their knees either side of her, their hands caressing her skin, playing with her breasts, they lean forward, a mouth on each of her nipples as she strokes Tom's cock...

Taylor and myself move towards the blonde and Sammi, the blonde looks up, smiles then goes back to eating Sammi, her tongue moving faster, her fingers moving to join her tongue deep inside her pussy, fast and hard making her cum loudly as her body trembles...

I have my fingers deep in the blonde's pussy, fucking them in and out of her, eliciting soft moans from her as she rolls onto her back... Taylor is playing with her tits now, squeezing licking and sucking... I look over to see that the Brunette has Tom's cock completely out and in her mouth now, her hands working Phil and Ben's cock as she sucks Tom off... they have their fingers in her holes, stretching her and fucking her with their fingers...

Sammi was lying on her back gasping for breath, I motioned for her to get up and suck my cock... as she did so the blonde dipped her fingers into Sammi's pussy again, licking the orgasmic juices off her fingers even as my own fingers pump in and out of her...

There are now 2 distinct groups, Tom, Phil, Ben and brunette are in one corner and she is sucking them off alternately as they play with her like a fuck toy... In our corner is myself, Taylor, Sammi and the blonde, both of the girls seem determined to pleasure us in any way possible...

I pull my cock out of your mouth and my fingers out of your pussy; you kneel next to me and whisper in my ear,

"I'm your slave master Nik .... Tell me what to do..."

I look at you noticing your extreme arousal, your body trembling; your eyes glazed with passion and I lean kissing your freckles....

"You're my slave slut.... Forever.... Now eat her pussy, return the favour..."

I press my cock to the blondes lips, forcing my cock into her mouth even as Sammi starts eating her pussy, licking, flicking and sucking her soaked slit...Taylor's fingers slowly caress the blonde as he looks at me. I motion for him to use Sammi.... She's my slut to use how I want ... soon He has freed his cock and presses it to her wet slit... she looks up at me and I nod... she smiles and pushes back, impaling herself on his cock even as she buries her fingers and tongue in the blondes snatch... my own cock pulsing inside the blondes mouth... I turn to look over at the other group...

Ben is now behind the brunette and hammering away at her pussy with his cock... she is kneeling in front of Phil now, her lips around his shaft as she sucks his shaft into the back of her throat... her hands working his shaft as well, traces of Tom's cum still on her lips... Tom is sat slightly off to one side stroking his cock as he watches everyone...

I can feel my cum building in my balls and the blonde can obviously tell I am about to cum as she opens her throat and takes me all the way in, sliding her mouth up my shaft till its all in... at the sight of my cock stretching her throat I blow my load ... filling her with my hot cum, blasting it into her mouth... as I blow my load Taylor pulls out and covers Sammi's ass in hot cum... turning I see the Brunette now dripping cum from pussy and mouth, streams jetting from Tom's cock to hit her breasts...

We all move off to the side again as the girls move together, moving into a circle they are now pussy to mouth, the brunette on Sammi's pussy, Sammy eating the blonde, whilst the blonde eats the brunette, the kiss each other, licking and sucking the cum of each other bodies savouring the taste...

Each of us is kneeling round them now, they are in the centre of the bed, licking and sucking each other, Tom, Ben, Phil, Taylor and myself are kneeling round them, cocks in hands as we jack ourselves, the hot cum blasting out to cover the girls again... we are running out of time and quickly dress ourselves again whilst all three girls get into the shower...

They turn it on full blast and give us a final show, cleaning each other, fingers probing deep in pussies and asses as they finger each other to a final orgasm with us watching...

We watch, as Sammi gets dressed... I lift her panties and pocket them...

"You're my slave slut.... No panties from now on..."

Taylor goes over to the girls and gives them our address, we had rented a small house for the week, and if they are interested they can join us there later we each leave a tip for the excellent service as we walk out...

Once out on the street we look at each other, that was intense ... then all eyes turn to Sammi...

"This is my slave... I suggest we go back to the house to train her up...."

The other guys smile and nod as we all move towards the taxis.