The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature couple's first trip to Hedonism.
1.5k words
4.29
102.1k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's odd how things work out. I had been talking to her about a vacation at Hedonism for a couple of years. At 40 plus, my wife is a bit conservative. Strong Catholic up bringing. Good girls don't do things like that. You know the story. She had indulged me a few times and let me take some nude pics of her which we had posted on the web, using the name MrsAE (AE for alter ego). That's where I got my handle, MrAE. She claimed to be tolerating one of my little perversions, but she enjoyed the comments more than she would admit. She even got to the point that she would supervise my posting. Wanting to be sure that I only posted the most flattering pics.

I love the thought of sharing my beautiful wife. I frequent the web sites, read the stories, and jack off to the fantasy. I loved posting her pics and corresponding with others who enjoy the same type of play. I often fantasized about watching her with another man. But, I really believed it was the fantasy that was fun. Reality was an entirely different matter. I was never sure I wanted the fantasy to become real.

Then one night when she came home from a business trip, I got a surprise.

She had been sitting on the plane next to a guy who had just returned from a vacation at Hedonism. He had told her all about it and what a great time he had. His stories excited her and she was ready to go. Funny how he stimulated her interest where I had been unable to. Maybe this was a hint of things to come. Naturally, I planned a trip as soon as we could fit it into our schedule. We are both professionals and work long hours.

The planning was fun in itself. We shopped for clothes. MrsAE picked out a number of sexy casual outfits. She also bought bathing suits, one a tiny bikini. After all, she couldn't be completely naked in front of all those strangers, could she?

We talked about what might happen. Maybe she would sun topless, not naked. She asked if it would be ok for her to dance and flirt with other men at the parties. Of course it was. I was as encouraging as I could be without giving her reason to call me a pervert. She was comfortable with my paying limited attention to the other women. Absolutely no swinging though. Maybe a little happy grab ass and fun, but no sex. She was worried about disease. We talked about soft swinging, and she was curious. I told her we would abide by what ever guidelines she wanted. She could play as much as she liked. I wanted her to be comfortable and have a good time.

During the month or so before we left, our sex life was terrific. It had always been good, but after all those years together, there was not as much excitement. We would talk about her showing her breasts on the beach, and other men and women looking at her. She wanted to be naked, but was not sure she would be comfortable. But, she loved the thought of being able to show off. I was surprised to find she wanted to see the women as much as the men. I would talk to her about them admiring her body as we were having sex, and she would come quickly and strongly, some of her best orgasms in years. Occasionally, she would admit that having a woman look at her turned her on. But, it was talking about her flirting at the parties that excited her most. She loved the idea of teasing both men and women, without going too far.

The trip was great. She wore a sundress. We had agreed that she would not bring any lingerie. Naked under the soft cotton shift, she was visibly excited. She bounced nicely when she walked. Heads turned in all the airports. She was loving being naughty. I loved it too.

It was late afternoon when we finally arrived. The place turned out to be pretty much as advertised. Nice, but not plush. Rooms were ok, food was tolerable, service was acceptable. The first night was better than I had expected. We met some interesting people at dinner. One couple were experienced swingers, two others, like us, just looking for a little excitement. She danced with the other men and had a few drinks. Flirted and teased, but was still my sweet reserved MrsAE.

When we got back to the room, I asked if she had enjoyed herself. I knew she had, her nipples had been at attention all night. She had let her dress ride up her thighs several times. She told me two of the guys had brushed her ass while they were dancing. She was sure they knew she wasn't wearing underwear. One had an erection that he rubbed on her tummy during a slow number. She was in heaven. Lots of excitement, no cause for guilt.

We slept late the next day. As we left the room, she said that she wanted to go to the beach after brunch but she wasn't ready for the nude side. While we were eating, we saw two of the couples we had met the night before. They invited us to join them on the nude beach. She told them she was not yet comfortable with taking off her suit. Julie, one of the wives, told her no one would mind if she didn't undress. That was just what she wanted to hear. She could watch without being naked. Without even asking me, she said ok.

As soon as we got to the beach, the other couples undressed. Julie was lovely naked. Slim, smallish breasts, but a great ass. Her bush was neatly trimmed, but I could clearly see her lips. Richard, her husband, was built about like me. Not really large, in fact, a bit on the small side. Amy, the other wife, was round, not fat mind you, but round. Full hips, large breasts, and completely shaved. She and Jonathon, her husband, were the experienced swingers. He was hung like a horse. One of the largest cocks I had ever seen. There were a number of other people there, some nude, some not. We saw Sara and Ken, the other couple we had met the evening before. Sara, who was topless, was also quite lovely. Ken, still in his brief suit, was pretty average.

After an hour or so, the others began to tease MrsAE about being shy. She has always been a gamer and finally agreed to remove her top. I was astonished. Her breasts are large. She has beautiful pink areola and wonderful nipples. We don't get a lot of sun, so no tan lines. Everyone was extremely complementary of her, especially the guys. I knew what they were thinking, because I was thinking the same thing. How would it feel to see one of these guys fondling those lovely breasts? How would she respond? How would I respond? How would it feel to play with Julie, or Sara?

MrsAE reveled in their attention. Soon, she was bouncing up and down the beach, playing in the water, completely relaxed. I loved watching her. I also loved watching the other men watch her. Ken was watching rather closely and seemed to be trying to hide an erection. I felt better about the excitement I was feeling.

When my wife returned, I was surprised when she remarked about the size of Jonathon's cock. She was fascinated by it. I got another surprise when she said, "I can't imagine what that must feel like." Without thinking, I said, "Well, I am sure he would be happy to let you feel it." She just laughed, but it seemed that she paused for just an instant.

A couple of hours of sun were all we could take for the first day, so we promised to meet everyone for dinner and returned to our room. MrsAE left her top off as we walked back. She had always been proud of her breasts, and loved having them on display. When we entered the room, she whipped off her bottoms and said, "I'm hot."

Not really quick on the up take, I replied, "Yeah, it is warm."

"No, I'm really hot, I want to fuck." It was a word she seldom used, yet another surprise.

She lay back on the bed, legs splayed. I could see how wet she was from where I was standing. "Come on," she said, "fuck me." I dropped my suit, and already hard, climbed between her outstretched legs. She was giggling like a schoolgirl. I began kissing her inner thighs. That was just what she wanted. When I reached her lips and began to lick her clit, she came almost immediately. MrsAE is multi-orgasmic, and from years of experience, I knew she wasn't finished. She came twice more before I moved to enter her. As I slipped my cock into her, she began to move her hips. She really is a great fuck, when she is turned on. And, she was really turned on. After, we slept until dinnertime. This was going to be a memorable week.

Second installment to follow.