The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
We had off for a major adventure
6.1k words
4.42
20.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I last wrote. Some it because this was kind of weird and I had to get myself sorted out before I tried to write about it. This really had me freaked for a while. I had to take a week of vacation (I told my boss I had some family issues and she said sure). I finally spilled my guts to my therapist a little while back and she told me to slow down or I might get really, really hurt.

--- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away ---

(okay, not that far and not that long ago)

Jackie hammered on the door right on time. If you had had 8 hours of sleep. I only had about 4, but what the hell. We were headed for the airport for a short hop to???

Jackie had said to pack a bag for a couple of days, and at least one hot outfit. Really hot, but lots of pieces. I had packed the white bra and bikini panties. A short skirt and very thin blouse. We'd only be gone until Friday afternoon, so I packed a pair of jeans and a casual sort of blouse, some plain undies and a night shirt.

Jackie was there in some "neat" slacks and some sort of polo shirt. I had on jeans and a sort of thin denim short sleeve shirt.

We both headed out to ABIA and park in the off-site with the metal roofs. Better than those tents, and worth a little extra. As usual, the shuttle was right behind us and we walked on board with our carry-ons.

We walked past the counter (no checked bags, remember?) and went through the short security line. Jackie had checked us in the day before, right at the first moment and we had A passes. If you don't know about Southwest Airlines, they don't assign seats. Instead they have groups. A, B, C. Those with an A go first and get the better seats. As soon as we could (about 20 minutes after we got there) we were in line. Ah, the line. Yes, we had A passes, but you also have to stand in line to get "the best of the best of the best. SIR!" (Movie?)

We were about 5th and 6th and took 6 D&F. There's trick to this. If you grab the window and aisle, sometimes you can get the whole row. If someone comes by, they'll usually skip the dread middle seat. If the plane is packed, they might take it, or, if you want to be together, you give up the window, but NEVER the aisle. Well we had the space to ourselves. I doubt the plane was half full.

The flight to Love is so short that they don't bother with beverage service. Some days it takes longer to go through security.

When we were on the ground we almost sprinted off the plane and headed to the rental counter. She handed the guy her Gold member card and we walked out to the car. A convertible Mustang.

I was really surprised when we drove all the way to Fort Worth. West Fort Worth! When we parked at the hotel I was rather amazed to find a Westin, but then this area had really changed since the last time I had been here. Somewhere in the Dark Ages, I think.

So we parked the car and walked in. Nice lobby. Jackie told me to wander around and check things out a little. They had a nice indoor pool in an atrium soft of thing. You know, the kind of pool no one uses.

I was a little bored and just a tad tired, so I walked back to the counter just as the clerk handed her the cards and thanked her.

We got on the elevator and Jackie hit the 7 (top floor) and then put her key card in the slot. When we got to the floor the door opened and we stepped out with our bags. She turned right, took a step and said "Oops," then turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

We got to 728 and she opened the door.

"Oh," she said. "This is your's," reached in her purse and handed me a card.

I stepped in and was stunned. It wasn't a hotel room, it was a small living room. Couch, table, what looked to be a small bar (half wrong). And a door off to the right. As we got further in I saw three "easy chairs" clustered around the table and a couple of floor lamps. Back against the other wall was a desk. And a balcony. This was crazy! A suite!? For a night? Well, yeah, only for a night.

As we walked in I looked around a little more. I guessed the door we passed on the way in was to a bedroom, but where was the other one?

Jackie walked into the "bedroom" (which it was, but the quotation marks are for the "I didn't know" part).

"Come on, let's get set up in here," she said, a little loudly. Way too much room for our stuff.

I walked in. There was an oversized bed. Super King? Dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, and armoire opposite the bed which probably had the TV. Off to the right was the bath room. As I walked in further I saw the closet, with it's own mirror.

Jackie tossed her bag on the bed. "I only need one drawer. You probably do, too. The rest of my stuff I'm going to hang."

"Um, there's only one bed. And there's two of us."

"What ever's cool with you. Sorry, I couldn't get a two bedroom. Or one with a sleeper" she replied. I blushed a little. I kind of knew what she was implying, or at least suggesting.

I put my few things in one drawer of the dresser and hung the skirt and blouses. Jackie was almost finished before I got started. I noticed she had packed one of her shelf bras and the thong we had bought, but she also had a nice looking business suit. I wished she had told me about that part. I would have packed something a little nicer. Well, the one thing a little nicer.

"Let's go grab some lunch, I'm famished," she announced. She headed to the door. "Well, hungry?"

I was done unpacking so I joined her as we went out to the car. She dropped the top and we started driving around. At one point we drove through one of those medium seedy areas. You know, the second rate bars with some okay restaurants at the edge. Nothing nasty or scary. After that we went to a pretty decent Italian place. Oliver Garden? Oh hell no. Macaroni Grill. Not exactly. A place called Gardino's. A local place. Excellent manicotti and some good wine, a nice barolo.

After a leisurely lunch we hopped back in the car and headed out to the west. For a second I wondered if we were going to West Texas when she turned around and headed back.

"Just wanted to see the landscape around here. It's changed quite a bit in the last 15 years."

"No shit," was all I could say. The last time I had been there was to go to the Billy Bob's (which really isn't my glass of beer) and see the Water Gardens.

We tooled around a little more and then pulled in to a strip mall parking lot with a Super Target at one end. We went down all most to the other end, by the Staples and B,B&B and she pulled up in front of a discount clothes place. Not as discount as TJ Maxx, but no where near a Nordstrom's.

"Let's look for something for you in here," she said. "Something a little nicer. Oh, and you can use the dressing room, it's not that kind of shopping trip."

Forty-five minutes later I walked out with a nice navy skirt, a little above the knees and a shimmery sort of blouse, champaign colored, some thigh highs and shoes with a bit more heel than I cared for, but at least I could walk in them without doing a face plant.

It was almost 4 when we got back to the hotel. The big, late lunch had me kind of full. Jackie pulled out a bottle of pinot grigio from the wine cooler. I cocked an eye at her.

"What, you don't think this comes free? This isn't exactly a $59 a night room."

We split the bottle and snacked a little.

"Well, I'm kind of tired, and we'll need a little rest. Not that the wine isn't helping." She stood up and pulled her blouse over her head. "I'm going to talk a little nap, join me if you want to." With that she went into the bedroom.

Well, it's not as if we hadn't seen each other naked before, but this felt different, somehow. I followed her in. She had shucked her shoes and was pulling her slacks off her legs. I started to unbutton my blouse as I kicked off my shoes. I tossed my blouse on the dresser and sat down on the end of the bed. Jackie lay down. On "my" side of the bed. I pulled off my jeans and got on the bed on the other side.

I was on my side, kind of near the edge when I felt/heard Jackie fidgeting around. I rolled over and she was on her back, unhooking her bra.

"Don't need this, don't even like to nap in one."

I rolled back over and slipped off. For about 2 minutes. Then her phone alarm went off.

"Okay Dot, time to get up. We need to clean up some for this evening. I'll shower first, it takes me forever to do my hair."

I got up and turned on the TV. I was surprised to find it was almost 7. Let's see, no sleep, running around, big meal, lots of wine. Yup, 2 ½ hour nap.

I heard Jackie peeing, so I waited a minute. When I heard the toilet flush and the shower start I went into the bathroom. Wow! Huge tub. Huge walk in shower. Marble tile.

I took out my contacts and reset them. If you wear contacts you know that feeling when you fall asleep for a little while.

I went back out and watch some mindless TV. "Property Virgins", which is kind of fun. Jackie walked out with a towel around her hair. I just had to watch the end. The couple picked the two story new build. $650,000 for a 1200 square foot condo that you had to buy a parking space for another $35,000?

I showered up. I needed it, the day had kind of gotten into me. While I was in there I heard Jackie running the tub. Good hot water, I didn't feel it.

When I stepped out she was just finishing up shaving. Of course, everything,

"I've got a spare razor, if you want to shave your legs, or ..." she said, looking at my crotch. I blushed a little. "Or some scissors, if you want to do a little trim."

My legs did need a shave, and I'll admit I was a little bushy.

By the time I finished (I am NOT going to nick my legs, so I go slow) she was almost done drying her hair. It doesn't take me long to do my hair and she was still doing her make-up. Let's just say my make-up takes about four minutes when I'm going all out. Jackie was finishing up when I started to walk out of the bathroom.

"I laid some stuff out for you," she said, casually.

No surprise there, the stuff we had bought today, plus the lingerie from our little trip. I pulled on the panties and bra, then started to tug on the hose. I put the blouse on next and tucked it into the skirt.

She was right, it takes her forever to do her hair. And her make-up. She put on her shelf bra and then jiggled herself a little, kind of like she was trying to get her breasts into position.

Next she put on her white garter belt and clipped the hose into it, then pulled her thong on over it. She pulled that nice white blouse out of the closet and slipped it on, then the skirt, carefully tucking the blouse in. I was surprised. That business suit had a skirt that went half way up her thighs. She tied on a cute little black "chick tie" and threw the jacket over her shoulder.

"You drive, I'm not taking a purse."

So I grabbed mine and the keys. It was a little after 8 when we got to the car.

"Jackie, where I we going? I suspect this isn't going to be a little lounge."

She laughed that laugh that told me something was going to happen.

"Just follow my directions," she said. "Oh, and take this," she said, handing me some twenties.

We drove back into the medium seedy area and she had me pull into a parking lot. There was a steady thump. As we rounded the door I saw couples walking in, lots of guys and a few women. Then I saw the sign. "Amateur night." Oh shit, it was a strip club, and I knew what Jackie had planned for us, or at least her. It was then that I realized that almost everybody was carrying a paper bag or small cooler. And that Jackie had a bag with her. In Texas you can't serve booze if it's full nudity. I guess that's what she was looking for.

We got to the door, the guy looked at us and she said something into his ear. He nodded towards a little ticket window. We went over there and Jackie grabbed to sheets of paper and some pens.

"It's a real amateur night, no pros from other clubs. $500 first prize. Wanna have a go at it?"

You know that deer in the headlights look. That was me.

"You only have to go as far as you want. It's not the money I'm after, it's the thrill."

I shrugged. Nobody here knew me, so it couldn't hurt much. And besides, I could stop at any point, if I wanted to.

We filled out the forms and headed backstage. This kind of nasty, kind of good looking guy gave us a look over.

He nodded and handed up some small pieces of paper. On it it said "stage name". "We'll call you in about twenty minutes. Don't get too drunk." Then he turned around.

Well, 20 minutes was about a bottle of wine when we heard "Contestants, come on back."

The same guy was back there with six other girls, so we made 8.

"Everybody got your name?" he asked. I was Christy, Jackie was Lois Lane.

"Okay, here are the rules. You got 6 minutes. You get a blue at 3, a yellow at 4, a green at 5 and a red at 6. If it starts flashing you better be walking back. We pick the music, but it's good stuff." Then he collect all of our cards and shuffled them. "When I call your name get up here. When the other girl gets off the stage, you'll be announced and get out there. Okay, I'm going to announce the contest and first up is," he looked at the card, "Betty Boop." This dark haired girl with way too heavy make-up and huge breasts stepped up.

The guy stepped out on the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for has arrived. I have 8 beauties waiting to entertain you. NONE of these girls are pros, this is their first time on the stage. They're competing for five hundred dollars. First up, let me introduce Betty Boop."

The music started and she stepped out. She jiggled around a little, not really a dance, but I doubt what I was going to do would be a "dance." After about a minute she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Three buttons. The guys were screaming.

At about the 3 minute mark she was down to black panties and bra. She unsnapped the bra (front closure) and held on to the cups as she walked back to the curtain. Then she dropped her arms and the bra fell to the stage. I was amazed. From the way they bounced, her breasts were all real. She wasn't Betty Boop, she was Betty Boob! She turned around and pranced back to the front of the stage, the crowd hooting and hollering. Right after the green light came on, she stuck one finger in her waistband and looked around. They screamed at her, she put a finger from the hand in the other side and slowly pulled her panties down. With the light turning red she strode after the stage.

I was up 6th. I almost collapsed when he called out Christy. I noticed a woman in a micor bikini running out and grabbing the last girls close as the dude stepped out. "Ladies and gentlemen, give a shout to CHRISTY!"

The music started and I thought to myself "what the fuck, let's do it." I felt a lot better and skipped out on to the stage. Erh, I started to. After about three steps I felt like I was going to fall off the heels, so I slowed to a quick walk.

The crowd was cheering. Of course, they hadn't stopped since "Betty Boob" had walked out.

I had a plan. I untucked the blouse. The tails would cover my pubes and butt. Then I reached behind me and unzipped the skirt. I twirled around once, holding on to the skirt and let it go with a kind of ta-da, raising my arms up in the air. Catcalls and howls came up.

Next step was a little tricky, but I was pretty certain I could pull it off. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. Guys are amazed when we do this "trick." I slipped the strap off my left shoulder and pulled it out off the left sleeve. Then I reached over and pulled it off the right shoulder and out the sleeve, standing there for a second holding my bra in my left hand. Then casually dropped it on my skirt. I looked at the timing lights. Nothing on yet, I was going too fast.

I pranced around the front of the stage, bouncing my breasts as best as I could, occasionally lifting my shirt tails a little to give the crowd in front a quick flash my my crotch or butt, through my panties.

I saw the blue light come on. Well it was close to time. I danced around a little more and then the yellow light came on. I stepped back to the curtain and reached under my blouse. Slowly, ever so slowly I hooked my fingers into my panties and slid them from under my blouse and stepped out of them. Now I was standing in front of a million people wearing a blouse, stockings and heels.

I stepped up to the front of the stage looked around and toyed with the top button. Lots of "yeah" and "do it." Then I reached down and fingered the bottom button. Much louder. I shook my head and unbuttoned the top one.

I kept this up until all I had was the bottom button. I'm sure some of my pubic hair was showing out the top of the opening since the buttons went down so far. The green light came on. Now or never. I unhooked the button, but kept the blouse closed. Suddenly I pulled it open and threw my arms behind me. It didn't slide down my arms like I wanted, but a quick tug on the cuffs let it drop to the floor and there I stood, but naked in front of the crowd.

I put my hands behind my head. It looks sexy, I guess. But it also lifts the breasts. I walked to the front of the stage, turned to my right and took a slight bow with my arms now out from my sides. As I stood up I moved my hands back into the air like I was signaling a touchdown and walked slowly down the left side of the stage, turned and walked up the right side. I pranced as well as I could to the curtain, turned and took a bow and saw that the light had turned red..

I was shivering. I was stunned. What had I just done? I stood there looking at the other girls and the other folks backstage.

A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my reverie. "Hey, here's your stuff," the girl said, with the most incredible West Texas drawl I had ever heard. I started to get dressed when I saw the other girls who had already gone were still undressed. The guy introduced some blond and she went out.

"Just stay here," he said. "Everybody goes out for a bow and the voting. That was pretty good, you sure you're not a ringer?"

Jackie gave me a hug. "See, wasn't that fun? I'm really excited about my turn."

Then I realized that she would be going last.

I must have been in some sort of a trance because she gave me a peck on the cheek and said "wish me luck," and ran up to the stage.

I turned around to see the blond come off the stage with the best boobs money can buy. The girl popped out and handed her her clothes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, last, but certainly not least, let give a big hand to Superman's girlfriend, Miss Lois Lane!" He held a hand in the air, fingers spread. I have no idea what that meant, something about the last one or start some special music.

Jackie strutted out on the stage to the end, took a bow and walked back, bowing to each side as she went. When she reached the curtain she slipped her jacket off and slung it over her shoulder and headed back to the front. About half way there she suddenly tossed her jacket into the crowd, to a huge cheer.

She got almost to the front, turned to her right and suddenly kicked off her right show, again into the crowd. The she turned left and repeated. She swayed her hips, hands in the air and then grabbed the pole (I had totally forgotten about it, and I think only one other contestant had used it). Nothing spectacular, just a slow twirl around it, sliding down as she did so, and then, a little awkwardly, standing back up.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. She twirled it around a couple of times and stopped. Then she twirled it again and let it fly into the audience. They screamed.

I looked at the other girls. They were all flabbergasted. The manager, announcer, whatever was standing there with a huge smile. I realized exactly what was going to happened and he did, too.

12