The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
They get adventurous at Hedonism.
2.9k words
4.43
82.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day two was similar to the first. After lunch, we again went to the nude beach. Richard and Julie were already there. Ken and Sara joined us soon after we arrived. Jonathon and Amy were nowhere to be found.

MrsAE had worn her modest bikini, but wasted no time in removing her top once we reached the beach. She is outgoing and likeable and quickly became great friends with the other women. They chatted, giggled, and teased us guys unmercifully. Especially Julie. She sat in the chair next to me. Legs spread open, her total assets on view. She loved the effect she was having on us. MrsAE enjoyed the looks her breasts were getting. We were well into our second day, and all three of the men still had to occasionally take a swim to cool our excitement.

We learned more about our companions. Richard was a stockbroker, Julie worked part-time as a decorator. They were from Kansas City. Ken owned a small temp service and Sara, no surprise here, was a CPA. They lived in Phoenix. MrsAE is in sales, and I am a professor of marketing at a medium sized regional university in the deep South. All of us have children. MrsAE and I had the most with four. The others’ children were in high school or college. We are empty nesters.

We learned from Richard that Jonathon was sole heir to a large oilfield construction business founded by his grandfather in Houston. He apparently had some type of job with little responsibility and a large salary. Amy, also from a wealthy family, had never worked a day in her life. Richard indicated that, in the not too distant future, Jonathon would inherit more than $100 million. While three couples were making their first trip to Hedonism, Jonathon and Amy were regular visitors. Two or three times a year for the last several years.

With the exception of some sexy comments and a lot of happy grab ass in the water. The day passed uneventfully. Julie tried to coax MrsAE and Sara out of their bottoms, but was unsuccessful. We took all the sun we could stand, went in for a nap and agreed to meet for dinner.

That evening, as we dressed, we talked. MrsAE was looking forward to more dancing and touching. I was too. Julie had been especially cuddly the evening before, and I was excited about playing with her again tonight. It seemed that I wasn’t the only one.

“I think Julie is flirting with me,” MrsAE announced casually.

“Really, how do you feel about that?”

“Oh, I could never be with another woman, but it is fun to be getting this much attention. How would you feel if I were a bit more flirtatious tonight?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Nothing in particular, I just feel extremely sexy when these men touch me and talk to me. I want to be sure you don’t object to my responding.”

“Are we still keeping to our rules?”

“Of course, but you told me we should go with the flow.”

“I want you to enjoy our vacation. Have a good time. Feel free to do what ever you like” I responded.

She smiled. MrsAE is a Gemini, lots of different personalities. Often, I would wake up with a woman who was very different from the one I kissed good night. It was sometimes frustrating, but, more often, lots of fun. I was excited about the personality she was exuding over the last couple of days.

At dinner, the women were all dressed to excite. MrsAE wore a white cotton gauze two-piece outfit. The halter-top left her back bare. I could see the outlines of her areola through the fabric. “After all,” she reasoned before leaving the room, “they’ve all already seen my titties.” The long skirt was split nearly to her hip. Julie wore a short silk skirt and matching top. The top left her midriff bare. My mind wandered, thinking how much fun it would be to dance with her later that night. Sara was in a long sundress. Also split far up her thigh. The color matched her deep blue eyes. Amy was even more seductive. The sheer top she wore did nothing to hide her full breasts. The scarf wrapped around her waist hinted that she was truly looking for excitement.

The conversation was distinctly more sexual than the previous evening. Everyone was curious about the others. Why had each of us come? What were our expectations? What were the limits? Ken and Sara were much like us, just looking for some excitement. Richard and Julie were a bit more adventurous. Looking to have a good time, and whatever that brought, but probably not into swinging. Jonathon and Amy were, of course looking for other couples who wanted to party. The women quizzed Amy about how it felt to be made love to by different men. MrsAE asked, “What is the wildest thing you have ever done?” Amy then told us about fucking four different men at the same time, while Jonathon watched. A cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, and one in each hand. I thought I saw MrsAE shiver slightly. Amy explained that swinging wasn’t for everyone, but they loved it. Julie asked if Amy had been with other women and if so, how it felt. “I love being with a woman,” she replied, “and if you want to know how it feels, I will show you.” We laughed but, after talking with MrsAE, I really felt that Julie was more interested than she let on.

We moved to the disco after dinner. The contact was definitely more overt. During the fast numbers, the women seemed unconcerned when their dancing exposed various parts of their bodies. They bounced and rubbed up against us with unconcealed enjoyment. As she began to perspire, MrsAE’s top became nearly transparent. Her breasts clearly on view. The split in her skirt showed her strong legs and occasionally a bit more. Julie’s short skirt often rode up to expose her bush and ass. Even Sara seemed unconcerned that her movements in the sexy sundress exposed her to our view.

During the slower numbers I watched as both Jonathon and Richard clearly fondled MrsAE’s ass. She seemed to love it. Once when she returned to the table she told me that Jonathon had gotten hard while dancing with her. “It felt like we had a baseball bat between us.”

I really enjoyed rubbing Julie’s slim butt and Amy’s fuller hips. Julie was more flirtatious than the night before. Rubbing herself against my erection. She was a world class tease. Amy was direct. “I want to fuck you,” she whispered as we slow danced. “How would MrsAE feel about that?” She already knew the answer and didn’t seem to expect me to respond. However, there was a clear and immediate physical response. I am sure she understood how I felt. Sara was a bit more reluctant, but was still a part of the fun. I put my hands on her ass once and she seemed uncomfortable, but didn’t say no.

As the evening wore on, MrsAE told me the guys were fondling her breasts and slipping their hands insider her skirt to feel her bare ass. She was excited, and so was I. Ken had kissed her during one slow dance. I hadn’t seen that. Jonathon had made her the same offer as Amy had made me. “What did you say?” I asked. “I told him not tonight.” I was again surprised. Did she mean another night was possible, or was she just being polite? This wasn’t the place for conversation, so I definitely would have to ask her later.

At every opportunity, Amy encouraged everyone to relax and get rid of his or her inhibitions. Her libido was supercharged. She would have taken all four of us guys on in a heartbeat, if we had agreed. Jonathon enjoyed all the ladies and supported everything Amy said. Richard and Julie were both adventurous. Both felt like they had missed a few things when they were younger. It became clear that Ken had brought Sara to Hedonism hoping she would loosen up and participate in some new experiences. She was clearly reserved and often uncomfortable with the goings on. MrsAE had relaxed completely. She was having a great time, felt completely in control, and was allowing her erotic personality free reign. Me, I was just astonished at everything. A wide-eyed country boy in a foreign environment.

Shortly after midnight, Amy suggested we all go to the hot tub. Julie was all for it. MrsAE said ok. Sara looked reluctant, but Ken encouraged her. “You won’t have to be naked,” he told her. Amy led the way.

When we got to the tub, there were several people there ahead of us. Some naked, some not. Amy stripped out of what few clothes she was wearing, as did Julie. Both climbed in the tub. MrsAE took off her top, pulled her skirt up and dangled her feet in the water. Sara sat beside her. The guys all piled in beside Amy and Julie. We simply sat and relaxed. I was sitting in the water beside and just below MrsAE. Gently rubbing her exposed thighs. Ken was doing the same for Sara. Amy sat by me, Richard was on the other side, between her and Julie. Jonathon sat across from us, talking to some of the other guests. I noticed he was staring at me. Then, I realized it was my hands he was watching. MrsAE had spread her legs a bit and Jonathon was looking right up her skirt. When I looked at her face, it was obvious that MrsAE knew he was staring. She was staring right back. I’m not sure what he could see, as dark as it was, but she wasn’t trying to hide. She seemed to be quite taken with him. What was she thinking?

As I contemplated, no fantasized is a more appropriate word, I felt Amy’s hand on my thigh. She rubbed me softly and slowly, gradually moving her hand upward. Even in the warm water, I could not stop my erection. I waited with some trepidation for her to find it. I didn’t think our guidelines prohibited Amy stroking my cock, but I hadn’t really allowed for so many people, including my wife, to be watching.

Amy was having great fun with me. She knew my predicament. I couldn’t respond, without alerting MrsAE. I couldn’t say no, my God, who would do that. I couldn’t take things any further, that was against MrsAE’s rules. I couldn’t stand up with my dick hard. Amy was teasing me unmercifully. Stroking me slowly, rubbing her big tits on my shoulder, and whispering in my ear. “Climb up and sit next to your wife and I will suck your dick while everybody watches.” She knew it wasn’t going to happen, and was loving the effect she was having on me. MrsAE was so enthralled with the attention she was getting, I don’t think she even noticed the attention Amy was giving me. I could not even speak.

We had been there 30 minutes or so when Jonathon got up and walked over to us. Two of the couples he had been talking with were into exhibitionism and invited our group to watch them play. Julie immediately said, “Let’s go”. MrsAE said, “Sure”. Ken was ready too. Amy squeezed just under the head of my cock to reduce my erection, and whispered to me that she didn’t want me to be embarrassed. Jonathon gave a sign to the other couples and we all got out of the water.

The two new couples led us just around the corner of the hotel, to a more secluded area that had a picnic table. One of the new women stretched out on the table, her legs spread and knees bent. She was tall, long legs. Nice body too. It was like she was in heat. She looked at all of us. She rubbed herself. Having an audience seemed to make her more excited. The woman from the second couple we didn’t know stepped to the end of the table, between the first’s legs, and began to stroke her. The second woman was petite. Maybe five feet two or three. Also slim and younger. Maybe 30. With ten people watching, she lowered her head and began to lick the prone woman’s pussy. MrsAE reached for my cock and began to stroke me. She was still topless and now that her skirt was wet, it clung to her and was almost transparent. She was transfixed. Always curious about female/female sex, here was a chance to see it in person. The other couples were hugging and stroking each other as well.

The woman on the table was getting into the oral loving she was receiving. Her hips were lifted from the table, and she was rubbing her tits. Moaning and writhing. When she came, she was quiet, but her body tensed and trembled so that we all knew what had happened. The second woman didn’t stop, she seemed to know that her friend wasn’t finished. One of the men from their group came up behind the petite woman and began to stroke her ass and pussy. She spread her legs in an invitation to him. He wasn’t bashful either. When he entered her there was an audible gasp from the assembled audience. Everyone was fascinated as we watched him sliding in and out of her while she ate the woman on the table. The moonlight made it easy to see them, but not really clearly. It was like one of those movies where the stars make love in a bed with a sheer curtain around them. You could see, and yet you couldn’t.

Shortly, the second man moved to the side of the table. The first woman reached for his cock and then adjusted her position so that she could take him in her mouth. It was a surreal scene. We were watching a live porn movie. Four people, whom we didn’t know, fucking for our entertainment, and theirs. I looked at the others. Richard’s had his hand between Julie’s legs. Her mouth was open and she was stroking him. Ken was standing behind Sara, playing with her tits. She looked a bit overwhelmed, but her hands were behind her, obviously holding his cock. MrsAE was watching intently, while stroking me. I had my hand under her skirt squeezing her ass and rubbing between her legs. She was as wet as I could ever remember her being.

The couples that were performing for us were very aware that we were there. They watched us watching them. The second man was starting to really pound his dick into the tiny woman he was fucking. She pushed up and back to meet his thrusts. He grabbed her ass and jammed himself in as deep as he could and held on as she continued to move and draw his juices from him. It seemed that the audience excited them to the point that orgasms came quickly. He too made almost no sounds as he came.

He pulled his cock from between her widespread legs and stepped back. The man who was getting the blowjob now moved to the end of the table and filled her waiting hole. He also began to pound her hard and fast. Apparently unhappy with out a dick, the woman on the table reached for the softening member of the now unoccupied man. She began to lick and suck him, cleaning the other woman’s juices.

With this second cock in her pussy, the tiny woman being fucked seemed even more active. She moved her ass around, up, back. It was clear that they were experienced together, their movements almost perfectly choreographed. The woman on the table came again. Watching her and us, the second man emptied his balls into his willing recipient.

Only the woman who had been fucking had not come. As if on cue, she traded places with the woman on the table and was treated to a thorough return tongue bath. She was much more vocal than the others. “Yessss, yessss, that’s it. Show all these people how you like eating cum from my pussy. I want them to watch me come. Make me come.” Both men were stroking the woman on the table. She had a cock in each hand. She thrust her hips up and arched her back as her companion continued to eat her. Continuing to talk to us, she shook violently and cried out as she climaxed. And, then, it was over.

I felt a bit like a naughty schoolboy, spying on the girl next door. Everyone was flushed with excitement, but also a bit nonplused. We left the two couples there recuperating and walked back toward the pool area. We didn’t even know their names. I wasn’t sure I could have recognized any of them in the daylight.

No one was in the mood for conversation. We all had just one thing on our minds. We said our good nights and returned to our rooms. MrsAE kept me up for another hour. She was wild. She had been fondled by a variety of men, watched her first live sex, and her pussy had been wet for hours. She demanded, and got, release. She came three times when I ate her and again as I fucked her doggie style, just like the woman we had watched.

Another day in paradise. We slept long and hard.