The Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny names, huh?" the man chortled as the couple eyed the men with wide frightened eyes. "Hey Sam, there's no need to be scared of my buddies. They are a decent lot: it's just that they never have had any white pussy! In fact, if you learn to relax, I promise you that they will be fun. Hey guys, meet Tim and my white slut, Sam."

"P-please..." her hoarse voice trailed off as she continued to stare, now thoroughly frightened at the thought of these men having their way with her. Simultaneously? My God, that's what the man had said!

She cringed and crossed her arms around her breasts, trying to close the gap between her legs as much as she possibly could.

The man laughed harshly. "Please what, baby? Please let go, or please fuck me?"

She tried to say something, looking wildly at her husband. Tim was in a trance: his eyes were wide open and so was his mouth. He was breathing just as heavily as she was and she realized that he was very frightened indeed.

The man walked up to the low divan and flopped down on it, spreading his legs open. His organ was erect and he now took it in his hand, slowly pumping the loose skin up and down.

"First things first, slut. Now, all you have to do to enjoy the rest of your stay in this country is to cooperate with me. Remember what I told you about me wanting to see you do the movements? Come here and get down on your pretty dimpled knees in front of me."

She stared dumbly at him and then her head swiveled over to look at the other four men. They just seemed to stand there like statues, doing nothing but licking their lips and staring at her. It gave her the creeps, and for the first time she knew what it was like to have goose pimples all over her body.

"I said, come here, slut," the man bellowed.

Dumbly, as if in a trance, she walked to the divan.

"There's no point in hiding your tits, baby. After all, we are going to be friends, remember?"

She stood in front of him, barely a couple of feet away.

"I said, put down those fucking hands and show us your tits!"

She obeyed, letting her hands slide down off her chest till they hung limply beside her.

"Watch me friends," the man said, obviously enjoying himself. To her, he said, "Get down on your knees."

She slid down to the floor.

"Come closer to me, slut. Closer, ah yes like that, till you can first smell my cock."

She could smell him. Though he too had showered, the smell of his sex was stronger than the smell of soap.

"Hold my knees and get between my legs," he commanded.

She placed her palms on his knees and shuffled forward till his legs were pressing against the sides of her body. Had his organ been as erect as it had been during their earlier session, she was sure it would have brushed her breasts.

"Take my cock in your hand."

She was now like an automaton. She took the base of his penis, rather gingerly, in her left hand and heard him sigh. It was throbbing and very hard.

"Cradle my balls with your other hand."

As she did, she could see in her peripheral vision, the four men inching closer to the divan. She felt thoroughly humiliated – like she was some piece of a display in an art gallery, watched by a hopeless crowd who knew little about art.

She struggled with her thoughts. She just wasn't thinking straight, she knew. Here she was, on her knees between a man's legs, holding his penis in one hand and his scrotum in the other and she was thinking about art galleries!

"Ah, yes! That feels so good! Do you realize that it's the first time you have taken my cock in your hands? Of course, you have already sucked that meat and had it fucking your lovely tits! But let me tell you something: it feels great to have my cock held like that in pretty little white hands. Lean forward and blow your hot breath on it, bitch."

She bent her head down and the tip of his penis loomed at her. He pulled her wet hair back over her head and held it bunched around in his fist. She began to blow her breath on the flesh.

"Ughh...that is so hot! Faster, baby, faster, that's it, burn my cock with your hot breath!"

If she could, she thought, she really would have. Unfortunately, fire breathing wasn't her forte. Her ample chest heaved as she blew out her breath, puffing and hollowing her cheeks.

The man slipped his free hand down and seized her left breast, cupping its roundness and fondling it, almost casually. Now that he had already satiated himself once – albeit temporarily – she knew he was taking it easy.

Tim watched with horror from the chair, wanting to shout out, but not daring to do so. The four strange men with their strange names crowded around the divan, yet, making sure that there was enough space between them for him to watch the proceedings.

"Dig this scene, boys! Notice the contrast of the color of her skin and that of my dick? You too, Tim? Doesn't that look sexy? Pump my cock up and down in that dainty little fist of yours, slut. Ah yes, oh shit, that feels so good!"

Sam was beginning to accept what fate had in store for her. She knew there was no escape from this man; or, for that matter, from his friends. She began to wish that he would get it on with and finish it up soon, so that she and Tim would get out of this.

She remembered what he had said a short while ago:

The more you struggle, the more they will want to continue fucking with you. Believe me. They like it when a bitch screams, wriggles and tries to get away. They love sluts who are dry down there so they can fuck the cunt till there's blood all over. I'll give you a tip, baby. Maybe, just maybe if you pretend you want more and that you are really loving the way they are playing around with you, they might get tired and call it a day. Struggle, or if in any way you don't cooperate, and you are history.

The key word, she thought was "cooperate" and everything else was meaningless. Perhaps, she thought, if she really could manage to make believe that she was happy doing it, this would be over soon.

"Now, pals, like I told you. I've fucked her mouth and her tits with my cock. And as agreed, I'll be the first guy to fuck her white and hot cunt before I let you guys take over, okay?"

"Just get on with it, chief," the dark man, Sonny spoke. He had a deep, baritone voice.

The man laughed. "Impatient for pussy, Sonny?"

"Impatient for everything, chief," the dark man replied.

"I tell you, it's going to be worth the wait, boys. Okay, slut, now bend down just a little and make like lollypop!"

He sure wasn't using any code words that she wouldn't understand. She knew what he wanted and hesitating briefly, suddenly aware that she was going to have to obey him and do this for the first time in presence of so many other men, she opened her mouth.

Impatiently, the man thrust his buttocks up off the divan, driving his turgid flesh into her open mouth. She gagged when the tip of his penis plunged into her throat.

"Ugghhh!" she gasped, immediately sliding her lips back over his shaft. He pushed her head down, still holding her hair in his fist and gently squeezed her breast.

"Take it, take it," he panted.

She slid her head back down, taking the length of his organ deep inside her mouth, almost to the hilt.

"Now, move, baby, move! Ah yes, like that, yes, yes! Fuck my cock with that mouth! Give me that tongue too!"

As he kneaded her breasts and twisted her nipples, she began to bob her head up and down in right earnest. She ran her tongue over the bottom of his erection. The sight of her red lips sliding over his shaft added to her tongue swiping across the flesh seemed to inflame him, because he suddenly pulled his organ out of her mouth and held her head at a distance.

"Arch your tits towards me, baby. Push your tits out!"

Thoroughly humiliated and past caring, she arched her chest out towards him.

"Raise yourself a little on your knees, slut."

She obeyed, bringing her breasts in level with his pulsating organ.

"Now, slap my cock on your tits, whore. Slap it on them, yes, yes, harder, you little cunt, harder!"

This had made him get more excited and his organ hardened further till, as she continued to slap it on her breasts, she thought that she was beating her breasts with a rubber truncheon.

"Now push that nipple inside the slit!" he croaked.

She knew that it was impossible for this to happen but that didn't dare stop her from trying to do exactly as he commanded. Pushing her breasts further at him, she gripped his organ and pushed the pink and swollen head against her nipple.

"The other one, now!" he roared.

She switched his organ to the other breast and did the same thing.

"Roll it around your fucking tits now."

She had to shuffle even closer between his legs towards him to lay the organ flat against the outer side of one breast.

"Roll it on both tits, bitch!"

Frantically, she tried it. The pre cum oozing out of his penis lathered her breasts as she played its length across the vast expanse of them.

"Remember what I told you? You are going to fuck my cock with your tits, honey-pot. Go on, do it."

She let his penis out of her hand and gripped the outer sides of her breasts, pushing them towards each other. With his organ trapped between her lush breasts, she began to squish them together, heaving the mass of flesh up and down.

"Raise and lower your slut body on your knees when you do that. Up and down, baby, up and down, oh yes, fuck that cock with your tits!"

She struggled to match the rhythm of the movements of her hands on her breasts with the movement her body.

"Down on your knees and up with those tits, up on your knees and down with those tits," he gasped.

Tim watched, open-mouthed with amazement as he watched his wife doing what he never thought would be possible. Hands and body moving in unison, the movements always opposite to the other, she had actually managed to do what the man wanted her to.

"See that boys?" the man chuckled, glancing at the four men who hovered around the divan. "I told you she is talented. Look at it! Look at the way her tits are wrapped around my cock! Look at the way she's fucking my dick with her jugs!"

The man grabbed her hair with his hands and peered down to watch his penis slide back and forth in her cleavage. He moved along with her, matching the rhythm with which she was masturbating his shaft between her breasts.

"Fucking hell," he gasped, "that feels so fucking good, and I don't want you to fucking stop! Dig that, boys, look at those white jugs squeezing my black cock!"

This time it was Jay who said, rather hoarsely, "Hey chief, that's not fair! We have been waiting to fuck with her!"

"All in good time, boys, all in good time! For now, let's stick to our agreement. I want to get hard enough and hot enough to sink my cock up her white little cunt. And this is setting me on fire, pals! Okay, okay bitch, now, take that cock back inside your mouth. Careful now, we don't want my cock to slip out from those fucking tits!"

She had to stop squishing her breasts together so that she could grasp his penis between them and lowered her mouth. He began to thrust his hips back and forth even as she bobbed her head over him. He let of her blonde hair and she felt his palms enveloping her breasts, to fondle and knead them.

Still keeping his feet planted on the floor, the man lay back on the divan, across it, finally allowing his penis to slip out of the cleavage. Nevertheless, he managed to keep the tip of the shaft firmly embedded in her mouth. His hands went to her ears and he rocked her head up and down over his erection. She gagged.

"Shit, this I always wanted to do, man!" he whispered harshly, rolling his head sideways to glance at Tim. "Get that scene, buddy. Look at me fucking your wife's face."

"Hey chief," Lucky laughed out suddenly. "Her man's getting a hard on! Look!"

"Big deal!" the man snorted. "His cock gets stiff whenever he watches me ravage that pretty wife of his. Want to jerk off, Tim?"

Tim went scarlet, cursing himself for having an erection. He knew that it wasn't his fault. The sight of his wife accommodating the man was enough for any body to get aroused.

Jam laughed cruelly. "You tied him up, chief! How in hell is he going to jerk off like that?"

"True. But if this bitch is good and he is good, maybe we will set him free and let him fuck her afterwards, okay?"

"Gee," whispered Sonny. "Just like those whiteys fucking in the fuck films, huh chief?"

"Better than that, Sonny, better than that."

Sam tried to ignore them and concentrated on sliding her lips up and down the stalk of his penis that was so firmly embedded inside her mouth. Every time that he thrust his hips up and off the divan, the tip of his organ entered her throat and she had just adjusted her throat muscles to ease the gag reflex.

"Now, slut, lick your way up my cock, up my belly till you are licking my lips and your cunt is over my dick."

Time, she thought. Finally, it was time. He was indeed going to ask her to take his length inside her.

She let the tip of her tongue flick across the shaft and slowly licked her way up over his belly.

"Lick my nipples, baby, ah yes, lick them like that. God, I'm almost jealous of those boobs, honey! Rub them over my cock!"

As she licked his nipples, she let her body sway so that his organ rubbed over her breasts.

"Now, lick my lips," he announced.

She had to crouch over him, his organ rubbing against the insides of her thighs as she swept her tongue across his swollen lips. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to him, his mouth opening and tongue pushing into her open mouth.

He seized her right hand and guided it to his organ, pushing against her vagina, indicating that he wanted her to guide him inside her.

She was on top of him and between his outstretched legs and she had to draw her buttocks back and upwards when she fumbled with his penis, blindly leading it to her entrance.

Suddenly, she realized that she was wet there! Oh my god, she thought! This crazy bastard had actually managed to arouse her despite his crude methodology!

Did she, she wondered, really need him inside her? Or was it just a natural phenomenon?

Their mouths were fused and he grunted when she pushed her hips down, impaling herself with his throbbing penis. She didn't even have to try the second time. He was right inside her to the hilt when she pushed and she let out an involuntary sigh when she felt him entering her completely.

He tore his mouth away from hers and shouted, "Fuck me, you white piece of trash! Fuck that cock with your tight little whore cunt! Ah, oh, ah, ah, yes, yes, faster, faster, you little slut, I want to watch those tits bounce!"

He immediately must have forgotten what he had said because he raised his head and put his open mouth over one bouncing breast, sucking hard on it as she pumped up and down wildly. He brought his hands up between their writhing bodies and seized both her breasts, squeezing them, letting his fingers roll the nipples.

Her thighs smacked loudly against his as she allowed her body to slam up and down over him. Suddenly, she wanted to drain him out; as quickly as possible. It was as if she was competing with him, trying to pull out his seed even if he was holding back.

She realized that he was in crisis when he suddenly yanked his body up against hers, gripped her waist and rolled over the divan till she was beneath him and he above her.

"Open your fucking legs," he muttered hoarsely.

When she did, she felt, to her utter astonishment, her juices beginning to flow. No! This was impossible!

But it was only too true. She was approaching her orgasm and try as hard as she might to despise the wriggling creature above her she felt her young body responding to the invasion of his organ inside her.

Automatically, her legs wrapped around the small of his back and her hands encircled his neck. A loud and long moan emanated from deep within her body and she began to raise and lower her buttocks, as if begging him to feed more of him to her.

It was perhaps this change in her that set him off. Vaguely, she recollected what he had said about his friends growing tired of her in the event that she would no longer struggle.

Long ago, she remembered now, she had read a old novel about a group of guys kidnapping a female actor and raping her by turns. She remembered now how the actor had used all her wiles, pretending to enjoy herself doing it with the men and using her charms and sexiness to draw them out and eventually escape from them. Even then, she recalled, the actor had actually climaxed with one man in spite of the fact that he was the weakest.

The Fan Club! That was it! That was the name of the novel!

As these thoughts went through her mind, she suddenly convulsed and letting out a small cry, realized that she was climaxing. She moved her buttocks up and down in short little and furious strokes, adjusting the angle so that the shaft rubbed the upper part of her vagina.

"Shit," the man yelled, slamming furiously into her, "the bitch is coming! I can feel her juices around my cock, oh god, this is one hot firecracker, oh god, she's coming and ah, ah, I – I – I'm coming as well, you little slut, I'm coming inside your cunt!"

Tim, looking with considerable astonishment knew that his wife was indeed climaxing. He could tell by the way she stretched her toes outward, the way her knees went rigid and the way she moaned.

"Ugh, ah, agghh, arrggghhhh..." the man screamed.

Tim and the other men watched, almost in awe as the couple thrashed and writhed around the divan.

The man tightened his hold on her breasts and pushed his hips down for the last time, shuddering when he hit bottom. He went into a spasm that brought his rocking body to a stand still – suddenly rigid. He dipped his head down and crushed his mouth on hers and she allowed his tongue inside, immediately sucking hard on it.

She felt his sperm shooting in erratic bursts inside her vagina and then she was climaxing again, a little burst of sensual pleasure, but a burst nevertheless. He continued kissing her mouth, shoving his tongue in and pulling it out only to repeat the process all over again, imitating the movements that his organ had just made inside her sex.

"Holy shit!" Sonny broke the silence in the room.

"Mother fucking hell," Jay seconded.

"Please roll over her, chief. I can hardly wait," Lucky said.

She became aware of their presence and glanced sideways at them. Tim too had been engrossed with the man and his wife going at each other and had almost forgotten about the other men. To the couple's surprise, they noticed that all the four men were bare-chested and were now dressed only in shorts.

Sam's eyes widened at the sight of the half naked men hovering around the divan and strangely, felt self conscious of herself. She even blushed when she realized that she must have put on quite a show for them. She glanced furtively at Tim who was staring at the four men.

Without exception, it was quite evident that the four men were sporting erections. The bulge between Sonny's legs especially looked enormous: almost like he had a damned full-sized cucumber there.

The man, lying on her top, still panting, looked up at his friends and grinned.

"When did you all undress? Impatient, huh?"

"No time for silly questions, chief," Sonny said in a hoarse voice, inching towards the divan.

The man let out a sigh and looked into her eyes. "I guess it's only fair that I let them have a chance with you, slut. Tell you what? You are a damned good piece. This has got to rank as my all time favorite fuck. You made it too, huh? I can tell, you know."

She averted her gaze, her heart beating wildly. She was scared out of her wits. God, what were these creeps going to do to her now?

123456...9