The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wet and slick when her breasts wrapped around him. On their own volition, her hands encircled his buttocks and she had pulled him closer to her.

His knees resting on either sides of her body, he now began to rock back and forth. She felt his swollen penis cleave through the tunnel of her breasts and gasped when he grabbed her nipples and pulled them towards each other.

He began to pump savagely, almost cruelly, driving his penis back and forth between her breasts. Her legs were wide open and she pulled them up to rest her heels on the bed.

"Open your slut mouth," he gasped and she finally deciphered what he was saying. Obediently, she opened her mouth. As his penis thrust up her cleavage, he paused at the up stroke and pushed forward till it was half inside her mouth.

"That's it, suck it, white bitch!"

He waited till she got it right, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on the shaft and then he was pulling back, dragging the wet head down her ample breasts till only the tip remained lodged in the valley.

"Now, again," he muttered, thrusting up.

She hadn't closed her mouth and so the wet cylinder slipped easily into her mouth.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her up. "Put your hands around my ass and pull me to you," he instructed and she obeyed again. In this position, more of his penis disappeared inside her mouth and that caused her to initially gag and moan.

"Ah yes, like that, slut! What a pretty sight this is! Look at my cock fucking your tits and your mouth! Oh fuck, this is crazy!"

Now he began to rock back and forth, back and forth till his testicles slapped against the bottom side of her swollen breasts. He began to cry out and gasp.

"Oh yes, ah yes, ugh, oh shit, oh fuck, I am coming, oh you little big tit whore, I am going to come!"

Savagely he thrust his penis through the valley of her breasts, stuffing the tip in her mouth at the end of his last stroke. He went rigid as he wrapped her breasts tightly over his penis.

She had planned on making him putty.

It had been a part of the plan that would allow her to control him.

As she felt his hot semen gushing out of his shaft and coating the top of her breasts and her chin, she finally realized that what had actually happened was quite the opposite of what she had hoped to achieve.

She was helpless and the power that he seemed to have over her body was simply amazing.

It was she who was putty!