The Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get hot on their last night at Hedonism.
3.2k words
4.47
85.8k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just announced it. No asking what I thought, no how do you feel about it, nothing. It was a simple fact, she was going to fuck him. It irritated me, but she was right, I was in no position to say anything. She had trapped me. Well, ok, I had trapped myself. But one thing was clear, my long time fantasy was going to become reality, whether I wanted it to or not.

That was an interesting thought. What did I want? I had wondered for years. Well, no use crying over spilt milk or more accurately, spilt sperm. She had me. Since I had fucked Julie, she was going to fuck Jonathon and I was going to accept it. That much was plain. I was going to find out whether or not the reality was as exciting as the fantasy.

"Have you told him yet," I wondered.

"No, that's part of the fun. Jonathon has pursued me all week. He has told me two or three times a day how much he wants to fuck me. I am going to tease him until the last possible minute."

"Does everyone know?"

"Of course, they helped plan it. Amy has had a great time plotting this. Julie loved the idea of course. I think Sara has really gotten into it too."

"How about the other guys?"

"I am sure their wives have told them by now. But, everyone knows that I get to tell Jonathon so no one will spoil my surprise."

I was still reeling a bit, but the plot was beginning to come together for me. "So that is why you chose Richard last night. You were teasing Jonathon."

"See how smart you are. I loved the look on his face when I walked up to Richard. He watched Richard undress me and then play with me. I had an orgasm while Richard's hands were in my pussy, but I was looking at Jonathon."

I hadn't seen that she had come before climbing on the table. Sara was pretty distracting. "So, what do you plan to do?"

"For starters, we are going to the beach, just like always." Oh great, all day on the beach with them knowing MrsAE was going to fuck Jonathon. "Then, dinner and dancing. When the time is right, I'll tell him."

"You are really enjoying this aren't you?"

"As the man used to say on television, 'I love it when a plan comes together.' You men are so easy. Oh, by the way, there is one more thing."

"What else could there be?"

"Well, Jonathon and Amy have a rule that they must always be together when they swing. They never do it separately"

"So that means . . ."

"That means you and Amy have to be there in the room with us. You have to watch us."

"Amy and I are supposed to just sit and watch?"

"Well, not exactly. Amy suggested that we agree to let her and Jonathon guide us through the process, kind of like last night. She thinks we should just go with what they suggest"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really."

With that, she was off to the bathroom. When she returned, she pulled me to the bed. "It's going to be all right," she promised. "Just wait and see." She turned on her side and snuggled her naked ass against my dick.

As you can imagine, I slept fitfully.

The next day, she wore only the robe again, as we headed to lunch and then the beach. I dreaded facing the other guys. Richard and I had not spoken since I fucked Julie the night before. And, now he and Ken both probably knew that MrsAE was going to fuck Jonathon.

We didn't see any of our new friends for a couple of hours. Evidently, everyone had slept in. I could only imagine what conversations Julie and Richard might be having.

Finally, Jonathon and Amy showed up. Amy gave me a knowing smile. Yeah, I know, all women think men are easy. Jonathon had no idea what was in store for him, and I certainly wasn't going to inform him.

Amy sat by me and began to talk. "You ok?"

"Oh yeah, just fine. I can't believe you set me up like that."

"Come on now, you aren't mad are you? It wasn't a bad deal, you did get to fuck Julie."

"Yeah, but I didn't know what the consequences were going to be."

"Do you really think you can fuck someone with no emotional outcomes?"

"Well, I used to."

"Pretty immature and naive, don't you think."

Ok, ok, so I was pouting. I was still having trouble adjusting to the reality that my wife was going to fuck this man. Yeah, I know, I wasn't being fair. After all, I could have said no to Julie. (Oh, yeah, like I could have really turned her down.) And, who knows, maybe the reality would be as great as the fantasy. It certainly was in all the stories I had read.

"It takes some getting used to." I replied.

"I promise you will love it." She then spent a few minutes telling me in some detail how much fun we were going to have. My dick began to rouse, and I decided maybe she was right. Since I had no choice, I might as well enjoy myself. She also suggested that we watch MrsAE and Jonathon to see when and how she would tell him.

Julie and Richard joined us soon after. Julie plopped her naked ass in my lap, kissed me full on the lips and wiggled against my dick. The woman never gave up. "I loved having you inside me last night. I want to do it again." Richard was grinning from ear to ear. Apparently he loved the experience. "It was great watching you two together last night, he assured me. " It was a fantasy come true." In a softer voice, he added, "I hear your fantasy is going to come true tonight."

"Yeah, so it seems." Everyone knew. Julie continued to wiggle against me. All this talk about MrsAE and Jonathon coupled with her naked ass were causing my doubts to be overcome by my libido.

Richard watched Julie teasing me. "Don't worry. You will be surprised how easily you can move from fantasy to reality." At least he wasn't mad.

Ken and Amy also joined us. Sara, like the other women, had that "gotcha" look in her eye. She hugged and kissed me. "I really enjoyed playing with you last night," she whispered. "Ken loved it too." Ken did seem a bit envious. "She was so hot last night," he confided. " Maybe one day I will get to watch her fucking someone else too." So, the guys were all in on the secret.

Before I was ready, it was time to dress for dinner. Jonathon knew that tomorrow was our last day. He had pursued MrsAE all day long and she had teased him to the point of frustration. Naked, she stretched, sat cross-legged, bent over in front of him and hugged him, rubbing her big tits on his chest and back. She was as merciless as Julie. I was beginning to enjoy her game. At least twice that I noticed, he developed an erection from her torture. And, when Jonathon got an erection, everyone on the beach knew it.

As we left the room, she asked, "Are you ready."

"Yeah, I think so. In fact, I'm kind of looking forward to this evening."

She hugged and kissed me. "Honey, this is a one time thing. I promise you, it will never happen again." Yeah, well, a lot of things I thought would never happen had happened this week.

Dinner passed and, as usual, we left for the disco. Things seemed normal, well, normal for this week. We played. Jonathon was relentless in his pursuit of MrsAE. Tonight was his last chance. He monopolized her. Hardly allowing her time to dance with the other husbands.

For her part, she continued to tease him. His hands were all over her. He touched every part of her body, over and under her clothes. She fondled him openly. I was getting excited.

We had been there just more than an hour. I was watching them dance a slow number. Her skirt was bunched at her waist and both his hands were squeezing her naked ass. He was whispering in her ear. Suddenly, he stopped moving and pulled away from her, a shocked look in his eyes. They spoke briefly. He then smiled, took her hand and started toward the table. He said something to Amy and didn't even stop. MrsAE flashed me a big grin as he led her to the door. Amy stood, took me by the hand and said, "It's time." and we followed them. Our friends applauded as we left.


As we entered the lobby, MrsAE and Jonathon were nowhere in sight. The butterflies were having a major New Year's Eve blowout in my stomach. Amy led me down the hall toward their room.

When we reached the door, she stopped and took me in her arms and kissed me. "It will be ok, I promise. You are going to love this."

When we walked through the door, MrsAE was already naked. Jonathon, still fully clothed, was standing behind her, one hand between her legs and one on her tits. Her head was thrown back against his shoulder and she was watching his hands on her in the mirror.

Amy began to undress me.

I could not stop watching them. She seemed lost in the moment. I am not sure she knew we were in the room. He pulled and pinched her nipples. She moaned. He pushed his hand farther between her legs, and she moved them to give him access to her sex.

Once I was naked, Amy undressed. She was round, like MrsAE. Full breasts and ass. Her mons was completely shaved. She pushed me to the king size bed. As I lay down, Jonathon brought MrsAE to lie beside me. MrsAE rolled to me and we kissed. She took my dick in her hand and began to stroke it. She spread her legs as I pushed my hand between them. She whispered, "Just this one time, I promise."

I mustered my courage and told her to enjoy herself.

Amy sat beside me and began to stroke me as well. Jonathon, now naked, sat by my wife. MrsAE turned to him. Again, they kissed as he caressed her. Amy whispered in my ear, "Lie back and relax." With that she began to kiss my chest. She moved lower. Jonathon was doing the same to MrsAE. He lingered over her breasts, his hand busy with her pussy. Like mirror images, they moved between our legs. MrsAE looked at me dreamily and took my hand.

Amy began sucking my cock. Jonathon was eating MrsAE. Amy was wonderful. Obviously, Jonathon was, as well. MrsAE began to writhe. She held my hand tightly as she lifted her hips to his tongue. His hands came up her body to find her tits. Another indescribable sensation took me. We were both being treated to world-class oral sex, lying side by side on the bed. It was better than fantasy.

MrsAE came, loudly. Jonathon continued his ministrations. Amy was deep throating me, squeezing my balls, and had a finger up my ass. I wondered if Jonathon was fingering MrsAE. The experience was so powerful that I shot my load in Amy's mouth as MrsAE came a second time.

Amy continued licking and sucking me, cleaning me. Jonathon moved to MrsAE's thighs and then her stomach. He was giving her time to rest.

Amy suggested in a whisper that she and I move to the couch. We got up. She sat next to me, legs spread, and I pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. We watched our spouses as they cuddled, fully naked, on the bed. Jonathon was playing with MrsAE's breasts and talking to her softly. I was still semi-hard, and Amy began to stroke me again. "Watch them," she instructed.

Jonathon and MrsAE began to kiss. His hands, once again, moved between her legs. She spread them apart to allow him full access. I could see his fingers moving in and out of her. She slipped from his arms and began to kiss his shoulders and chest. I knew what came next.

She began with the inside of his thighs. She then rose up on her knees and started stroking his cock. Fondling his balls. She bent to him. First, she sucked his balls. Next, she kissed and licked his huge cock. Her ass was high in the air. Finally, she began to take him in her mouth.

She couldn't take all of him, but she tried. I watched that pole sliding in and out of her mouth. My breath came in gasps. Amy continued to stroke me, but my hand had stopped moving. I could think of nothing save the couple on the bed.

Jonathon's head was back on the pillows, soft words of encouragement escaping from his lips. He had lusted after her for days. Now, she was his.

MrsAE rose from sucking him and moved up his body. They kissed as she positioned herself. Rising up she grasped his cock and guided it to her engorged lips. I knew she was wet, ready. She turned to look at me, wanting to be sure I was watching. She knew I would want to see him enter her for the first time. Their position was perfect, I could see everything. Her holding his huge tool, hard and swollen. Just above his cock, her open and waiting pussy. That great ass of hers. Her legs spread wide, her opening hidden by her hand on his dck.

MrsAE settled slightly. The head of his cock was in position. She glanced at me again. Though no words were spoken, her look said, "Here goes," and she began to move lower, all the time staring into my eyes.

Jonathon's hands were on her ass, supporting her. Helping her to pace his entrance. First, just the head disappeared into her pussy. That pussy that only I had touched for more than 15 years. I held my breath. She turned to face him. Her ass rose once, twice, then a third time. And, he was completely inside her. He lay still, allowing her to adjust to his size. She moved up, down, and around. As she fucked him, I could see her juices on his dick.

He squeezed her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples. She was making sounds, familiar sounds, but different. It didn't seem real. My pulse was racing, pounding in my ears. This man was fucking my wife.

She leaned forward to rub her nipples on his chest. I knew that meant she was close and wanted to rub her clit against his pubic bone. She wanted to come on his dick. Her legs began to slide up and down beside him. Her ass wiggled obscenely, his hands spreading her cheeks. I watched as she worked toward her climax. She moved faster and faster. And, as I had expected, she came. She came hard, loud, and long. Her head thrown back, I could not see her face, but I knew the expression that was there. With his dick still in her, she rested against his chest. It was an amazing sight. Seeing her come was everything I had hoped.

It seemed longer, but it could only have been a couple of minutes, when she began to move again. Sliding up and down on him, moving her hips round and round. MrsAE loves the feel of a hard dick in her after she comes. Again, I knew what was next. She spoke to him, words she had spoken so many times to me. "Your turn now. How do you want me?"

He rolled her over onto her back. As she lay there he examined her closely. Her face, her breasts, her out-stretched legs, her open pussy, with its red, swollen lips, the wetness flowing between. He moved on top. His arms went between and beneath her thighs, lifting them almost to his shoulders. He paused to kiss her pussy, and then kissed her mouth, so that she might taste herself. Then, he positioned that piston, that pole, that dick.. He moved himself slowly up and down her slit. Teasing her like she had teased him. She spoke to him again, "Come on Jonathon, I want you to enjoy yourself. Enjoy me. Fuck me."

When he entered her she moaned again. He moved slowly, once more allowing her to adjust to his length and girth. He moved against her, taking his time, relishing being inside her. They were looking into each other's eyes. MrsAE stroked his back, his ass. His pace quickened. As she often does, she reached beneath them and began to stroke his balls with her fingernails. He stopped, enjoying the sensation. As she grabbed his balls, pulling them away from his body, she began to move her hips. "Come for me. Come inside me." He thrust himself into her. His back arched, he trembled and pumped his seed deep into her wetness. She continued to move against him, until his climax was complete. They rested.

I have often thought, in my fantasies, that watching MrsAE lingering in the afterglow with another man who had just fucked her would be the sexiest part of such an experience. I was right.

He rolled to her side and embraced her, whispering to her. She lay, legs spread, breasts heaving. She snuggled to him, and looked at me. His come dripped slowly from her pussy and puddled on the bed.

Amy rose from the couch. She sat on the bed and began to run her hands over their bodies. I followed her lead. Amy began to lick MrsAE's juices from Jonathon's cock, kneeling, her ass raised. Amy lifted her head and spoke to me, "I haven't come yet, take me from behind while I suck Jonathon."

Watching MrsAE fuck Jonathon had left me hard and throbbing. I didn't have to be asked twice. As I entered her, I watched her sucking Jonathon. He was still embracing MrsAE, rubbing his hands over her tits and between her legs. Amy reached one hand between her legs to fondle my cock and balls. She then stroked her own clit. Her ass began to move. Yet another time this week, I was experiencing something that I had only dreamed of.

Amy rocked back against my every thrust, we quickly developed a rhythm. Jonathon's cock never left her mouth. MrsAE looked into my eyes. I could feel her encouraging me. Amy and I came, almost together, her movements and cries sending me over the edge. I held myself against her ass and emptied my balls into her as she finished her orgasm.

Amy lay on the bed, and lying beside her, I wrapped my arms around her. Taking her breast in my hand. She pressed her ass against my softening dick.

Not knowing what to say, I kept silent. It was MrsAE who spoke. "I'm hungry," she announced and rose from the bed. Jonathon, taken by surprise, held her arm and said, "Not yet, please."

But, MrsAE was finished. I could see it in her eyes. She had experienced what she wanted and it was time to move on. She is, you will remember, the perfect Gemini.

We dressed and went to search for something to eat.