The Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Maybe we should give them some time alone," Terri said, smiling at Beth. Beth returned her smile, agreeing with her friend. A cool breeze blew across the campsite, chilling Beth. Barry grabbed a blanket and walked over to her, sitting next to her and Terri. He wrapped the blanket around the three of them. Beth snuggled closer to Barry, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, you feel so nice, Barry," Beth whispered, kissing his bare shoulder. Barry put his arm around Beth, holding her close, feeling her firm breasts pressed against his side. Beth was caressing Terri's face, sliding her hand down her chest, cupping and playing with her breasts.

Terri rolled onto her side towards Beth. She kissed Beth's tummy, the aroma of her pussy filled her nostrils. Beth closed her eyes, moaning, as Terri nuzzled her face against Beth. Barry felt her body trembling as Terri worked her way down to her friend's mound.

With her breathing short and hesitant, Beth wrapped her fingers in Terri's hair, pulling her face towards her pussy, spreading her legs to give Terri access to her aching cunt. Barry slid behind Beth, wrapping his arms around her, cupping, squeezing her breasts. He pulled Beth back, letting her lean against him so that Terri could slide between her legs.

"Ohhhh Gggddddd, I can't believe I want more. I have never cum so many times in my life," Beth moaned, pulling Terri's head to her pussy. Barry nibbled on the back of her neck, sending chills down her spine. His hands caressed her firm breasts, toying with her hard nipples. Beth could feel his cock, hard against her back. She bit her lower lip as Terri plunged her tongue deep into her wet pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

Beth turned to Barry, kissing him deeply, their tongues exploring each other's warm mouth. Terri took Beth's moist lower lips into her mouth, sucking on the sensitive folds. Beth began bucking her hips, fucking her friend's tongue. Terri would never have imagined that she would love eating another woman as much as she did. The feel of a silky, wet pussy on the tip of her tongue was as erotic and sensual as anything she had ever done before.

She had never been as satisfied, as fulfilled as she had been during the last few nights, yet she had yet to be with another man. She wished her fiancée could be there now, fucking her wet cunt as she ate Beth. Maybe when they get home, she might see if Beth would want to join her and John some night. But as for now, she was happy tonguing her best friend's wet pussy.

Beth could feel her body shaking, ready to explode from all the attention she was getting. Terri's tongue in her cunt, Barry's cock against her back, his hands groping her breasts and his mouth on her neck was too much for her. She screamed as she came, flooding Terri's open mouth with her sweet nectar. Terri gobbled all she could, savoring the taste of Beth in her mouth. Barry held her tight, feeling her orgasm erupting through her. Beth twisted and squirmed in his arms.

"Ooohhh Ggggdddd, you two, you are wearing me out!!" she said almost laughing, giddy with pleasure. Beth pulled Terri up, kissing her body as she slid up. They kissed passionately, deeply, sharing their closeness, their new-found love for one another. Barry could see their emotions shining through. He slid back, letting them have their time together. He watched as they held each other, their firm breasts pressed hard against each other's.

The girls' moaning filled the air. Barry could tell that they had reached a new level in their relationship, more than friends, more than best friends. After this trip, they would be as close as two people could ever be.

"Thank you for being there for me, Terri," Beth said softly, pushing the hair away from her friend's face. Terri smiled, and nothing more needed to be said. Beth thought for a moment, "How did you and John leave it when we left... as far as Barry?" Beth asked, smiling slyly.

Terri thought for a second, "Well, I think we left it as being up to me. He thought that I might be with Barry and I think he reconciled himself to that." Terri loved John and was still planning to marry him and therefore she had, up until now, kept herself away from Barry.

Beth looked at Barry, then Terri, "Let's see if we had learned anything from Jane and Shona tonight," Beth giggled, pulling Terri to Barry.

"Ooohhh, I don't know, Beth... I'm not sure, I... ." Terri said.

"Oh come on, Terri," Beth interrupted, "John knows you are here with all of us, and you know you want to try out your new talents before trying them on John. Surprise him with your new skills," Beth said, smiling coyly. Barry wasn't sure what was about to happen. He was too far from the girls to hear them, he could only see them giggling and talking, discussing something intensely.

Beth was the first to move towards Barry, crawling to him on all fours, seductively, her breasts swaying back and forth as she moved toward him. She had a look that could melt steel. She turned to Terri, who started crawling towards him as well. Beth was prettier, more beautiful than Terri, but Terri had that "fuck me" look, a look that said she would be wild in bed. As they reached Barry, they turned to each other, kissing and groping each other's bodies. Barry became rock hard watching them love each other.

As one, they turned to Barry, kissing their way up each leg until their hair brushed against his throbbing cock. Beth looked up at Barry, smiling as she whipped her tongue over the tender head of his thick cock. Terri was still a bit hesitant, not sure if she wanted to be with another man. Beth tried to remember some of the things she had seen Jane and Shona do earlier. Despite her outward appearance she wasn't as relaxed as she usually was. She looked up at Barry, pouting, "Not as good as Jane, am I?" she said, in an almost embarrassed tone.

Barry looked into her eyes, seeing that she really wanted to please him as much as the two British girls had, "Relax, babe, you’re just nervous. I think the most important thing is that you WANT to do it, not so much what you do. Make love to it... that's all you have to do." Beth couldn't believe how nervous she was, especially since she had sucked him so many times before but this time she was following after Jane and Shona and she felt a lot of pressure.

She relaxed after Barry talked to her, sliding her tongue up and down the long thick shaft. Barry leaned back, moaning. She felt his body begin to tremble as she continued loving his thick cock. She fed off his moaning, off his pleasure. Beth rubbed his cock over her face, looking at Barry as the head slid against her chin and cheeks. She could feel his cock throbbing in her fingers.

Beth was less experienced than Terri and nowhere near as experienced as Jane or Shona and, until now, cock sucking had been something she had done only for the man. With Barry, however, she was learning to enjoy it more and more. She loved feeling his cock throbbing, knowing that she was giving him that much pleasure.

Beth slowed her pace, sliding her tongue slowly up and down Barry's shaft, her fingers fondling his balls. Barry strained to hold on, enjoying Beth as much as he had the other two girls. Terri watched her friend bring Barry to the edge then pull away, letting him relax and regain control of himself.

Beth turned to Terri, kissing her, sharing the ooze of Barry's pre-cum. Terri sucked on her tongue, tasting Barry. She wanted to suck him, but needed another push. Beth kissed her again, then pulled her head down with her into Barry's lap. Terri felt the thick, wet head rub against her cheek. A rush of electricity raced through her body. Terri closed her eyes, feeling the hard cock on her face. She broke the kiss, looking at the thick shaft.

"Take him Terri, suck his cock," Beth said softly, encouraging her friend. Terri flicked her tongue over the tip, tasting the pre-cum that had oozed out of the hole.

"What about John?" Terri asked her friend, "I don't want to hurt him." Beth ran her fingers through Terri's long, soft hair.

"He knows you are here with us, he knows what we are doing. As long as you go back to him, he will be all right with it," Beth said softly, kissing Terri on the side of her neck. Terri smiled at Beth then looked up at Barry, giving him a wicked smile.

"I have wanted to do this since we met," she said seductively. "You do have a beautiful cock, nice and thick." Terri dropped her head, engulfing his hard cock, talking it deep into her mouth. Barry fell back, feeling the suction on his shaft. Terri flicked her tongue over the tip of the head while it was deep inside her mouth. Beth watched Terri sucking the thick cock, gaining a new respect for her friend.

"You're as good as Jane and Shona," Beth said in amazement. Terri whirled her tongue around the thick shaft, sliding up and down.

"Almost, maybe, but not quite. They really are good," Terri mumbled, pausing briefly from her feast. Taking his cock into her mouth once more, her lust for Barry grew as she felt the thick head of his cock sliding against the back of her throat.

While Terri attacked Barry's cock, Beth crawled next to him, watching his thick rod disappear into Terri's hot mouth. She had watched porn films occasionally, not really enjoying them, but this was different. She felt herself incredibly turned on as she watched Terri sucking Barry's cock.

Beth leaned against Barry, pulling his head to her breasts. Barry buried his face between her large, full globes, the flesh almost covering his entire head.

"Ooohhhh Ggddddd, suck my tits, Barry," Beth moaned, twisting her torso back and forth, rubbing her breasts over Barry's hungry mouth. Barry moaned with pleasure. One hand groped and squeezed her globes while the other hand grabbed at Terri's long hair. Terri was moaning louder, humming as she sucked his wonderful cock. She pulled it out of her mouth with a pop, encasing the thick shaft in her cleavage. Her spit lubricated the shaft, letting it slide easily between her firm, large breasts. She held them together, sliding up and down. Barry began trembling, feeling his cock ready to explode. Without knowing why, Terri could tell he was ready to explode.

"Go ahead, Terri, fuck him," Beth urged. Terri smiled, wanting to feel Barry's cock inside her cunt but not sure if should. To hide her indecision, Terri slid over to Beth, kissing her passionately, sharing Barry's ooze with her friend. Terri pushed Beth onto her back, rubbing her breasts over her body as she swung her leg over to get into sixty-nine with her friend.

Beth sucked hungrily on Terri's wet cunt, licking and digging her tongue into her. Beth jumped and squealed when Terri plunged two fingers deep into her cunt, twisting them inside her. "Ooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Terri, eat me... please... " Beth cried. Terri pressed her face hard against Beth's cunt, plunging her tongue deep into her aching tunnel. Terri ate Beth hard, her tongue lashing at her pussy. Looking up, Beth watched as Barry rubbed his cock over Terri's ass, the thick head just inches from her mouth. Beth's breathing deepened as she saw his cock disappear into her friend's cunt. She had never seen anything like this before... so naughty, so erotic and so close. She flicked her tongue over his balls as he thrust his hips against Terri's ass.

Terri moaned as Barry slammed into her, his cock stretching her cunt. "Ooohhhh Gggdddd... yyyeeeessssssss!! Fuck me Barry... fuck me hard!!" Terri screamed, feeling the thick cock pound into her. Barry grabbed her ass, his fingers digging into her cheeks. He thrust again and again, his hips slamming against her ass. Her juices flooded her cunt, squirting onto Beth's face. Beth licked and sucked her juices, rubbing her fingers on Terri's swollen clit.

When Barry slipped out of Terri, Beth grabbed his cock, sinking it into her mouth. She sucked hard, tasting Terri's sweet cum on the thick shaft. Terri now concentrated on Beth's heaving cunt, plunging her tongue deep into the tunnel. Terri ground her face against Beth, eating her sopping cunt. Beth threw her head back as her body shook as a massive orgasm brewed inside her. She tried to keep sucking Barry's wonderful cock but lost control as

Terri rammed her fingers into Beth's muffin then sucked on her clit.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk... I'mmmmmmm cuuuummmiiinnnggggg!!" Beth screamed as her body jerked and shuddered as she climaxed, flushing all her juices from her cunt into Terri's waiting mouth. Terri sucked and licked all she could as Beth bucked her hips, fucking Terri's mouth.

Barry plunged his cock back into Terri, driving it all the way into her wet pussy. Beth reached back, sliding her hand over Barry's ass as he fucked Terri hard. The pounding drove Terri's face harder into Beth's pussy, covering her face with Beth's hot cum. Terri could feel his cock throbbing, growing harder and thicker inside her, stretching her cunt. The taste of Beth's cum on her tongue and the feel of the first different cock in several years carried Terri higher than she had been in years. She grabbed her breast, pulling at the hard nipple as she felt her body shudder, becoming rigid, then exploding as every nerve fiber in her body fired its electricity.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGDDDDDDDDD!!" she screamed as her body jerked and shook uncontrollably. Barry fucked Terri harder, his cock about to let loose its fluid. Terri rammed her ass back against Barry, wanting to feel every inch of his cock in her cunt. She came again and again, rocking against the thick, hard shaft buried deep inside her. Her cum squirted out, running down her thighs. Beth rubbed her face over Terri's cunt, covering her face with her friend's hot juices. Terri came again as she felt Barry's cock pounding her then felt Beth's tongue on her inner thighs and clit. She grabbed Beth's legs, burying her face between them as her body shook and shuddered violently.

"Ooohhhh fffuuuccckkkkkkkk!!" Barry cried as he slapped his hands against Terri's ass, grabbing her cheeks. He pulled hard, driving his cock all the way into her hot wet cunt. "AAAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!" he groaned as he exploded inside her, his hot cum splashing against the walls of her aching cunt. Barry thrust again and again, filling her with his seed. Terri felt the cum slam against her walls, making her cum again. She collapsed onto Beth, kissing and sucking the cum that was all over Beth's pussy and thighs.

The spewing cock slipped out of Terri, shooting the last of its load over her ass and onto Beth's face. Beth opened her mouth, trying to catch what goo she could. Terri held onto Beth, trying to control her shaking. Beth licked and sucked the cum that was dripping down Terri's thighs and out of her cunt. Beth could taste both her lovers' juices, separate and together.

Barry fell over on to his side, next to Beth, exhausted, his body trembling. His cock and hips were covered with Terri's cum. Terri slid over to him, with Beth on the other side. Together they lay on Barry, their heads on his chest. The three of them just lay there, feeling the afterglow swallowing them completely. After a few minutes, Barry turned his head after hearing some noises behind him. There he saw Jane and Shona standing next to the camper.

Before anyone could say anything, Shona called to them. "That was pretty incredible people," she said, her arms wrapped around Jane's small waist.

"How much did you see?" Beth asked, a little embarrassed.

"Most of the fucking," Jane said, smiling as she and Shona walked over to them. Jane rubbed her fingers over Barry's soft cock, "Not much left, is there? But a little is better than none." She smeared the cum over his flagging member and belly, then rubbed her lips over him, sucking the cum from his body. Barry moaned as Jane sucked his soft cock, cleaning it of Terri's and his cum.

"And what does Terri have left?" Shona asked, nuzzling her face against Terri's overly sensitive lips. Terri jerked and twitched as Shona sucked the cum from her wet cunt, taking in both hers and Barry's cum. After a minute of this, the five of them cuddled together near the fire, their hands caressing whoever was nearby.

They talked for a while before going back into the camper for a well deserved sleep.

The next morning, Shona woke to find Barry looking over the map, sliding his fingers across the paper. She slipped out of bed, wearing a thin chemise without any panties. Leaning against his back, she followed his fingers, realizing what he was thinking.


"You're leaving us later today, aren't you, Barry?" She asked. Barry could feel her firm breasts on his back. He closed his eyes and sighed. He had been with Jane And Shona longer than he had planned and he was running short of time.

"Yes... I have to get to San Francisco in a couple of days. You will be meeting John and Mike up here," he said, pointing just north of the main highway to San Francisco. "I will leave here and catch another ride."

Barry looked up at Shona. He could tell that she was a little sad, just as he himself was. He had had an incredible trip from Jacksonville and the past few days had been the most incredible of the journey. Shona stood there for a second, lost in thought, then perked up, telling him that she and Jane just HAD to give him a proper send off. Barry smiled as Shona slipped quietly to the back of the camper to wake Jane.

After whispering and giggling, Shona and Jane quickly dressed, each of them slipping on a pair of shorts without panties and a tank top without a bra and quietly slipped out of the camper so as not to disturb Beth and Terri. They grabbed a blanket and some towels and made their way to a small, nearby lake.

Jane leaned over, spreading the blanket. Her top hung down, exposing her full, luscious breasts to Barry's eyes. She knew what she was doing, exaggerating her movements so as to make them sway more than necessary. Shona was on her knees, her ass towards Barry. Her tight shorts showed lips, accentuating the folds of her labia. Barry felt his cock become hard, anticipating a wild morning.

"Now you just sit back and enjoy the show, luv," Jane said coyly, smiling as she crawled to Shona. Both on their knees, Shona and Jane wrapped their arms around one another, their hands caressing the other's back. They moaned as they kissed, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Shona slid her hands up to Jane's breasts, caressing the large round globes of flesh. Jane moaned, biting her lower lip as she felt Shona roll her nipples through the shirt.

Jane dropped her head back, exposing her neck to Shona. Shona sucked and bit on Jane's neck, squeezing her breasts harder. Barry could see Jane begin to rock her hips against an imaginary hand or cock. Jane moaned louder, raising her hands to let Shona pull her top off. Her large breasts fell out of the tight shirt, the early morning sun beating down on her naked flesh. Shona sucked on Jane's hard nipple, taking the dark, nub into her mouth.

Looking over at Barry, Shona smiled, "Doesn't she have beautiful tits, Barry? Tits you just want to suck and squeeze all day?" Barry leaned against a tree, stroking his cock.

"She does, Shona, Jane has beautiful tits. I love sucking and being titty fucked by them," Barry answered, licking his lips as he watched Jane's breasts encompass Shona's face. Jane moaned louder, feeling Shona's teeth nibbling at her flesh. Jane slid her fingers down between her legs, rubbing herself through her shorts. Her hips began rocking harder, pressing her pussy against her hand.

"Ooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Shona, I love how you suck my tits. You know just what I like," Jane groaned, her fingers tearing at her pussy through her shorts. "Suck my tits, Shona, suck them hard!!" Jane exclaimed. Shona pushed Jane onto her back, still kneeling above her. Jane giggled as she looked up at her best friend, knowing that she was about to be eaten like never before.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers