The Trip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Oh Barry, I love you so much. I want to share every part of our lives together," she said softly. Barry took her in his arms, kissing her passionately, their tongues whirling together. Susan felt the thick tip of his cock pressing against her pussy. Her breathing deepened, wanting to feel his wonderful cock inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her. His cock split her open, sliding into her soaking tunnel. "Ooohhh Ggdddddd, yyyeeeessssssss," she cried, tightening her grip with her legs. She pulled him all the way into her, his thick shaft stretching her. She moaned as he thrust his hips, slamming his hips against her thighs.

Barry grabbed her large breasts with one hand, supporting himself with the other on the bed as the slammed his cock deeper and deeper into her. His felt his cock grow harder inside her, stretching Susan even more. Already on the verge of another orgasm, Susan gripped his cock with her cunt, adding to the friction.

"Oooohh fuucckk, I'm about to cum," Barry cried, thrusting again and again. Susan's body shook from the pounding, her breasts bouncing on her chest as Barry fucked her as never before. She rolled onto her shoulders, giving Barry better access to ram deep into her cunt. This position also increased the friction against her already overly sensitive clit.

"Fuck me Barry, fuck your slutty wife!!" she screamed, rocking her hips hard against his pounding hips. She felt as though she was about to be ripped apart. He slammed hard against her, his cock thicker then ever as it pounded deep into her cunt. "Oooooohhhhhhhh Gggddddd, fuck me, fuck me hard!!!!" Susan cried.

Susan felt her body become rigid, an avalanche of orgasms ready to explode inside her. Barry could sense that she was about to climax. She rammed his cock into her again and again, his own load about to let loose.

Susan's arms wrapped tightly around him, her nails digging into his back as her orgasms exploded throughout her. She began shaking wildly as her pussy squeezed its essence from deep within, flooding the bed with her cum. The heat from her cum sent Barry over the edge. He erupted hard, his cock throbbing inside her, pressing against her walls. His cock kept jerking, squirting its hot seed deep inside her womb.

The two lovers kept their rocking going, moving in tandem with one another, their bodies shaking and trembling uncontrollably. Barry finally collapsed on top of her, their breathing shallow and rapid. Barry kissed Susan all over her face as she caressed his back, holding him tightly to her body. Their hearts were beating frantically against their chests, emphasizing the passion they just shared. Rolling onto his side, Barry held his wife to him as Susan cuddled against his chest. They lay there for several minutes, sharing the afterglow of their love.

"I need to wash up a minute," Susan said softly, slipping out of the bed. Barry lay there, feeling satisfied and at peace with his life. "OH MY, come here, Barry. You have to see this tub!" Susan cried from the bathroom. Barry walked in, standing behind Susan, his hands on her bare hips.

"Nice!" he said, looking a the heart shaped tub as big as a hot tub.

"Are you tired?" she asked, smiling. Barry smiled back and turned on the water to the tub. When it was about half full, they heard a knock at the door.

Susan grabbed a robe and hurried to the door, wondering who it could be. Outside stood all her friends, giggling, holding a couple of bottles of champagne.

"We listened until you were through," Jane laughed, almost falling over. Some of the girls had changed into nighties, others were wearing long T-shirts.

"Come on in," Susan said, quickly closing the door after Beth came in last. "Put something on, Barry, we have friends here." Susan turned to Beth, "If you are friends with Jane and Shona, I know we will be friends, too," she said, putting Beth more at ease.

Barry grabbed the other robe. Before he could walk out of the bathroom, the entire group came in.

"Look at this tub!" Susan said. "Barry and I were about to take an after-love bath," she giggled.

"Did you tell him?" Carla asked, placing her arm around Susan's neck. Susan looked at Barry, smiling.

"Sort of. I told him half, about y'all coming to the beach house with us, but not the rest. I wanted to surprise him," she answered. Barry looked at Susan, then the other girls. He got nervous, imagining all sorts of things they could have told her. He was sitting on the edge of the tub, holding the robe around him. "He knows that we are very close, that we have been and will be intimate, but that's all so far. I haven't had a chance to tell him what we talked about earlier."

By now, Shona had taken Susan's robe off. Susan stood there naked, Shona cupping her full breasts. Tammy pulled off her T-shirt, revealing her naked body.

"Maybe we should let Jane tell him," said Marisa, "You know how much she loves it." Jane smiled at Marisa, then at Barry. Susan nodded her head, lost in her own world as Shona, Carla, Tammy and Jamie began caressing her, kissing her body.

Barry, not sure what to expect, sat and watched as the four young women seduced his new wife. Jane walked over to him slowly, untying the blue oriental silk dressing gown. She let it fall to the floor as she approached Barry. Shona moved away from Susan and leaned against the counter, her arms wrapped around Beth. She slid her hands up under Beth's T-shirt, cupping her breasts. They watched as Jane got onto the floor between Barry's legs. Jane opened the robe, taking his cock into her fingers.

"As long as we are together, Barry," Susan said, her voice cracking, She struggled to get the words out, her mind unable to focus due to the three pairs of hands groping her body. "Since we are married and supposed to share our lives together, I want to share my friends with you." It took Barry a few moments to realize what his wife was saying. He looked at her, cocking his head, about to ask her what she meant. Susan put her finger up to his lips and smiled, "Yes, I want to share my friends with you. They are very important to me and you are now the center of my life. I want us all to be as close as you and I are. You can call it my extra special wedding present to you."

Barry smiled, nodding, "That would mean a lot to me, for you to want to share your friends like that with me." Susan knew that Barry was touched by her offer, not just sexually, but emotionally, to be a part of the most intimate part of Susan's past and future.

Marisa moved behind Barry and leaned over, resting his head in her cleavage and whispered to him softly as Jane's fingers stroked his semi-erect cock. "Our deal has changed slightly. Everything is still the same, but there is one more point added. We have decided that since Susan is so keen to share you with us, you will just have to become our sex slave whenever we visit. Either satisfy our every whim or might just be forced to tell her everything."

Barry smiled. "Your wish is my command," he answered softly. Marisa smiled, then smiled to the other girls. They all smiled and giggled, knowingly. Barry watched as Jane let her spit drip onto his cock. She used it to lubricate her fingers as she stroked him, feeling his shaft grow harder. Jane looked up at him, batting her blue eyes, innocently, then engulfed his thick cock as only she, Shona and Susan could do. He moaned loudly as he watched Jane suck him back to life. As her lips began to glide up and down his shaft, he smiled. "Who said marriage is hard?" he thought to himself?

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers