The Trip to the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

Her neck was red and she had that look on her face like she wanted to kill someone, the same look I've seen a few times when I did something wrong growing up.

Turning to Pam, Mom hissed, "Well, shit, I guess the asshole has us."

"What are you saying? You think we should do as he asks?" Pam exclaimed incredulously.

"Well, I don't want to sit here until they decide to let us out. Who knows how long that will be?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want Bill walking back here with them and seeing our boobs for goodness sakes!"

"I don't think they will have him coming back here. I think it's just these two perverts trying to get a rise."

Finally giving in, Pam said, "Well, I guess it's just showing him our boobs, right?"

Nodding back at her, Mom yelled out the little door. "Ok you got us, you little pricks, we will do it." Getting no reply, Pam sounded pissed off and said, "I don't think he is out there."

Forgetting exactly who was who, one of the guys told Bill, "Bill, go back there again and play dumb."

I still did not know what was going on exactly or how this joke was going to work. No one was keeping me informed and I was starting to think maybe the joke was still on me.

It occurred to me that Mom and Pam had been talking to John while I was in the game room, and maybe they were in cahoots. Figuring there was only one way to find out, I walked back to the old storage room that was now a prison cell/bathroom. I could hear Mom and Pam both yelling, "We will do it, just let us out!"

"You will do what?" I ad-libbed, and trying my best to sound confused, which wasn't hard since I really was at the moment. Then I promptly added, "Dave is looking for the keys and will be back soon."

Mom sounded a little surprised that I was there. "His name is Dave! Well just tell him we will help out as much as we can from this side of the door." She offered in explanation.

"Ok, I'll let him know," and I walked back to where the guys were.

Dave waited patiently another 10 minutes before he walked back to the door smiling, "I hear you're going to help me out," he said mockingly.

Mom yelled out the little door, "Okay, you little pervert, you got us and we will do it."

Dave now chuckling, "Well, now I want you to remove your blouses and bras and hand them to me."

"What, you said just show you our tits," Pam replied hotly.

"That was before you pissed me off. I heard you call me an asshole, prick, and pervert. Now do you want me to try and get you out of there or do you want me to walk off again?" He said smugly.

"Wait, wait, Ok, just give us time to get them off." Pam muttered, her anger rising.

Amazingly, here I was watching my Mom and Pam take off their blouses. I stood there watching, my Mom removed her blouse and as she pulled it off her bra came into view.

Wow, I thought, she had on a beautiful sexy white lacy bra. Then I looked over to enjoy the view of Pam as she did the same and revealed that she was wearing a black bra. It wasn't quite as sexy as Moms but I was enjoying the view none the less.

Then Mom reached back and unfastened her bra and as her bra fell off her magnificent tits, I noticed how her boobs bounced softly around in an alluring fashion.

I always knew she had a good rack but now seeing them free for the first time, after all those fantasy's I had conjured when I was younger, was making me hard.

They sagged a little but still looked like they would be firm and soft to the touch. Looking closer, I then noticed her nipples for the first time in my life.

They were standing out nice and hard. Her areolas were large and pink to go with the light freckles that speckled her neck. From seeing her hard pink nipples standing at attention it occurred to me that she might be enjoying this humiliation a little even as she seemed upset by the whole situation.

Then I heard various "oohs" and "ahhs" from the group of guys in the room with me watching this unfold on T.V.

Then I looked over to Pam who already had her bra off and her gorgeous tits on display. They didn't seem to sag at all and looked much firmer then Mom's and her nipples were a lot longer surrounded by a smaller, darker areola. Her nipples seemed at least an inch long as they began to get hard also. Pam handed Mom her bra and blouse and Mom handed them along with hers to Dave thru the small door.

"Now let's get a good look. Both of you move where we can see them." Dave ordered.

Mom and Pam moved to where they could see them. Then Jake opened his mouth, "I want to see them bounce a little"

Pam and Mom together blurted, "Go fuck yourself."

Jake looked at Dave and they both started to walk off. This time they turned the lights off in the restroom. The only light into the room was from the little door and I could hear Mom and Pam both yelling, "Stop, please come back."

Dave and Jake both walked back to where we were and threw the bras onto the pool table.

Pete picked them up. "Well one is a 38 D and the other is a 36 C. Not bad, not bad at all." Everyone including me had a good laugh.

I was now wondering where this was heading too. Everyone had already gotten a good look at their tits. I was thinking maybe it was time to end this so I spoke up. "Ok guys don't you think it's time to end this and let them out of that room."

Mike looked at me, and bluntly said, "Look we're not finished with them yet. Right now we don't care if you're getting cold feet. You can either continue to go along willingly or we can lock you into one of the other rooms we have here. Don't worry, we're not going to hurt them, were just having some fun with them, honest."

Looking at him and around the room at all six of them, I knew there was no way I would be able to take on all six guys even if I tried. Besides, my cock was telling me to see what else might happen, so I responded, "Guess I'm going to stay and be part of this.".

Breaking the tension Mike clapped my shoulder and smiled, saying, "Let's make a side bet! Let's bet on which bra belongs to which hot MILF." Everyone grinned and nodded in agreement. Since I was now part of this and already knew what size my Mom's was, I bowed out.

Another five minutes had gone by as the two mature women continued to stew in the darkened room. Dave and Jake decided it was time to return to the restroom.

I kept watching the TV and saw Dave look into the room, his face framed ghostly in the small pass through door, "Well?" Was all he uttered questioningly?

"Ok we will bounce our tits for you, just turn the lights back on and get this damn door open." My Mom grudgingly said.

Jake then popped his head up to the window "Well you should know the rules by now," he continued in explanation, "Now you need to just finish getting undressed and then bounce them tits for us."

Mom looking over at Pam whispered, "I'm not sure about this. What if Bill walks back here to see what's going on?"

"I know he's your son, and I am a little worried about him too, but he is most likely playing pool or talking shit with the other guys."

"You might be right. These guys wouldn't be acting like this if they thought he could show up."

Shrugging her shoulders, Pam finally called out, "Really, are you two really going to make us get totally undressed?" Pam finally called out.

Dave said with a smirk, "Well Ladies this could have been done by now but you two needed to be taught some lessons on what to do when a young man is going to rescue you.

You need to give him a reward and not be a bitch about it. Now off with the rest of your clothes," he added and with that said, the lights were turned back on.

There was no reply from Mom or Pam. I heard Dave yell out, "Well ladies what's it going to be! The lights turned back off and we depart again or you finish getting undressed?"

On the TV you could tell that both women were feeling humiliated and I could hear Mom's voice whine a little as she spoke out "Are you sure there is no other way guys?"

Chuckling Dave replied, "Look it didn't have to go this far if you two would have just showed us your tits. But now we want to see all of you. Plus you still need to bounce them around and give us a good show now."

Pam was now looking at Mom and I could see her whispering on the TV, but it was too quiet for us to understand what they were talking about. Then Pam's voice got a little louder, as she excitedly whispered harshly to Mom, "Look I have always had a fantasy about something like this, and I guess I am a little bit of an exhibitionist. Let's just have a little fun and we can do it for some total strangers today. No one will ever know!"

"Well, I'm not really into that, but I have to admit I am kind of enjoying the humiliation so far. I guess it is fine, as long as Bill is not watching."

Dave then yelled again "I'm getting tired of waiting, Ladies."

Turning back to the door, "Ok, we'll do it," Pam blurted hurriedly.

Getting more excited, I watched as Mom and Pam slowly removed their skirts. As Mom unzipped hers and pulled it down, I noticed she had on a sexy red pair of panties. Looking over at Pam, I saw she was wearing a pink thong.

Mom then removed her panties and her cunt came into view. She was nicely trimmed and only had a little bit of hair just above her lips and I finally got the answer to one of my life long questions. Yes, it was red just like the top of her head. Pam on the other hand was totally shaved and looked as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Again someone yells out from the group of guy around me "that's a perfect ass if ever I saw one!"

They then both removed their heels. I was watching Mom as she removed her nylons one leg at time. My mouth was watering and I was wishing that I could be in the same room watching this. I also was watching Pam remove her nylons and I was going crazy with desire for both women.

When the women were done getting undressed, Dave ordered in a commanding voice, "Put your heels back on! We don't want your toes getting cold." You could hear Jake snickering in the back ground.

Dave now added with a stern tone "Now hand me the rest of your clothes ladies." Mom handed Pam her clothes this time as Pam passed them out the little door to Dave.

Jake then moved to the open door and mockingly said, "Ok you two get those tits a bouncing."

Slowly, Pam and Mom started to sway a little, getting their boobs to move. Suddenly, Jake barked, "Look you two cunts, I don't know about Dave here, but I'm getting tired of you two not following orders. I don't care how you do it but you better get those boobs bouncing better than that, or we might just have to leave you in there a lot longer."

With that said the two frightened and humiliated mature women started to really move and make their tits bounce up and down and all around. "That's better, "Jake said smilingly, "don't stop until one of us tells you."

As Mom was bouncing her tits she asked worriedly, "What's Bill doing? Is he okay?"

"You want me to go get him?" asked Dave

"No, no I don't want him to see us like this," she quickly added, her face getting red with the embarrassment of her and Pam's predicament.

"He's playing pool or watching T.V. right now. If you don't want me to go get him then you better start doing as your told", Dave warned them.

"Ok. We will," they both muttered.

"Good now I want you to start calling all of us sir while you're still here, understand?"

"Yes," they cried.

"Bill, come here!" Dave turned and yelled down the hallway toward where the rest of us were all still watching on the big screen.

"No, please no," my Mom pleaded.

"Then you better start calling us sir, bitch."

"Yes sir."

"Let me see if I can get this door open now," Dave said graciously.

Jake looked into the restroom and said "I didn't tell you to slow down. Get those tits bouncing NOW!!"

"Sir, we are getting tired" Pam panted.

"I don't give a shit. I'll tell you when to slow down or stop." he said menacingly.

As I watched this unfold in front me on the TV I began to really enjoy the fact that Mom and Pam were forced to taking all their clothes off, and watching them be forced to bounce their boobs now ramped up my lust.

I was so hard from watching this I almost lost control and pulled out my cock to play with it. I began to wonder how much more these guys were planning on degrading these two women.

Thinking I was not really sure I wanted to know, I continued get more excited as I watched my Mom and Pam doing as they were told. Whatever the hell happened, I sure hoped this was all on film because I knew I was going to want to relive this day over and over.

Coming out of my sex craved reverie, I saw that Dave finally got the door open. I watched the screen avidly as Jake and he walked into the restroom and eyed the women wantonly as they were bouncing their tits.

"Ok you can stop now" Jake said. Both women stopped and wobbled a little on their heels. Gasping, they took deep breaths from the work out.

Dave was looking at the two women. "Damn, you two look sexy as hell," he stated.

"Now that we got the door open I think we need rewarded ladies." Jake added.

"Go fuck yourself!" Mom said as she pushed her way past them and bolted for the door with Pam following close behind.

The T.V. switched to the camera in the hall outside the restroom. Looking over, I saw one of the guys with a remote control in his hand pointed at the TV.

"Where are our clothes?" Pam's shout pulled my attention back to the scene on the television screen.

"I have them in a safe place." Dave smirked.

"Please give them to us." Mom begged.

Jake looked at Dave as he shook his head, "Well, well, these two want us to just give them back their clothes. They forgot to call us sir and they just pushed past us. Then they told us to go fuck our self."

"I don't think they've learned anything." Dave added, as if they should understand this cruel game.

"Guess you can go back to where Bill and the other guys are, but then they would all see you without any clothes on. Or you can continue to do as you're told." Dave said as he laid out his ultimatum.

Mom looked down in defeat. Softly she reluctantly whispered, "Sir, I'm sorry for the way we just acted."

I saw Mike get up and walk over to the bar, taking my attention of the screen for a minute. "Bill what kind of beer does your Mom like?"

"Bud Lite, I think," I mumbled.

"Good we have a few of them" He then grabbed two beers from behind the bar and opened them. He then reached up and pulled a small paper package off the shelf above and poured some powder into the beer.

"Hey!" I asked worriedly. "What is that?"

"Don't worry it's not a date rape drug or anything. It's just something to help them relax. They seem to be getting a little stressed out right now." Mike consoled.

Then Mike walked back toward where they all were. "Hey you got that door open yet?" he shouted down the hallway.

"Yep, it's open and the ladies are showing us how much they appreciated it," answered Dave.

Mike could now see Mom and Pam standing in the hallway with just their high heels on. Raising his eyebrows I heard him say on the TV, "I like what I see."

"I don't think I've been introduced to these ladies yet. Here have a beer you two, it will help you relax."

Mom and Pam haltingly took the beer. Looking at each other, they shrugged and both took a sip.

"You know what; I don't know their names either, "answered Dave.

"My name is Mike, this here is Dave and that over there is Jake," Mike graciously introduced everyone as if this was all normal.

As Mom took another sip of beer she looked at him and said, "Sir, my name is June and this here is Pam."

Mike walked over to them checking out their nude bodies. "I like what I see. I sure hope you two were planning on sharing these fine women with the rest of us," he quipped to Dave and Jake.

"Yes, we just wanted to make sure they understood what they were going to do for us. June here doesn't want her son to see her in the nude," said Dave

"I'm not sure how that is going to work since he's in the other room with the rest of the guys."

"Sir, what do you have planned for us?" Mom asked worriedly.

In a low commanding voice Mike asked "First I want to know what size bra you wear?"

"36 C sir," Mom whispered, a little confused.

"Good, now to answer your question. You two are going to dance for all of us for a while. With that said it kind of means you're going to have to dance with your son in the room also."

"Sir, please don't make us dance in front of my son." Mom pleaded.

"Look, these two rescued you from being locked in the rest room. I think you kind of owe us a dance. I'm sure your son has seen you dance before." Dave stated persuasively.

"Yes, he has sir, but not in the nude."

"Then I guess today is his lucky day." Dave grinned slyly.

"Please sir," Mom again whined.

Mike then moved his arm real fast and gave her a few soft open-handed slaps across her face, "Well I'll tell you what, you can dance for all of us including your son or you can stand here all night long.

The only way you're getting your clothes back is to do a sexy dance for us. You decide, because I don't care what you do." He turned away from her and asked, "What do you think Pam?"

"Sir I don't care who I have to dance in front of, I just want to get back on the road." Pam whimpered.

Now grabbing Moms chin and looking hard into her eyes, Mike said, "Good, now June, don't go being a party pooper," he growled warningly.

'Ok sir, I'll do it if it gets us out of here," my Mom finally consented.

"Good, now finish your beers and I'll pick out a few songs for you to dance too. It better be a good show or else," Jake warned them again waggling a finger in front of their faces.

Mike was laughing at what Jake said as he turned and walked back to the main room.

As Mike walked back into the room he announced with a smile, "Ok, the ladies are going to give us a little show by dancing for us."

He went behind the bar and turned the music on. Looking back down the hall, he said loudly," Ok ladies, who is first?"

My mom stepped gingerly out into the room, stepping carefully on her high heels. 'I might as well get this over with," she said to no one in particular.

"For those who have not been introduced to our first MILF, this is June our first dancer and she is the one who wears the 36 C bra!" Mike announced loudly.

John cheered, "I won the bet!! She gets to sit on my lap after her show." Mom didn't say anything and just smiled shyly at John.

Everyone began to clap and Mom slowly, tentatively started to sway with the music. After she found where I was standing she made sure she didn't look my way as if that would help her hide herself from me and conceal her embarrassment.

I knew my Mom was a good dancer and this wasn't the first time I've seen her dancing solo, but it was the first time I've seen her dance nude. She always danced around the house when she didn't think anyone was looking and she had a naturally sexy way of swaying to the music.

I watched as she danced around the room and in front of each of the guys except me. She looked to be beginning to get into it and looked more relax from whatever was in the drink.

She was dipping and swaying while she ran her fingers across the top the guy's heads as she passed by them. Watching her move around like that was getting my cock even harder. Slowly she swayed around the room making sure each guy got an eye full of her nudity. Wearing only a smile and her high heels she danced around the guys again.

This time as she passed them they reached out and roughly grabbed a handful of her ass and her magnificent breasts. When she was finished dancing she stood in the middle of the guys and looked at each one smiling, but still avoiding any eye contact with me. She was flushed around the cheeks and neck, and it now appeared that she was enjoying her humiliation completely.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers