The Triple Tragedy

Story Info
What happens when a long running affair ends.
6.3k words
85.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Author's Foreword: Many thanks to constructive criticisms given on previous works.

What follows is a mystery story about the murder of one body and two souls. It probably will be my last submission in the 'Loving Wives' category though I have a dozen plots suitable for others that I may decide to write.

*

Lisa Dominick and Gerald Jackson were couple 397 in the New England Regional Finals Ballroom Dance championship. Outside the downtown Boston hotel the weather was frightful that cold Saturday, December 8, 2013, but inside the fans were noisy and the dancers were radiating lots of body heat to give off the a sense of the place being cozy. This Latin set found Lisa and Gerald competing with two other couples for the Latin Championship. Both were already drop-dead exhausted since they had danced and won the Smooth Championship earlier that evening. But, they were so driven to win until they used their last ounce of energy to dance a fiery Cha-cha. Afterwards, they collapsed on a couch in the Dancers waiting area to rest until the judges decision was announced.

After the contestants were called back on the floor Lisa and Gerald were named Latin Champions - although not a first, it was unusual for the same couple to win first place awards in two divisions.

Afterwards, each dancer went to their separate hotel room to shower and change out of costumes and put on street clothes. Then the round of congratulatory parties started as the champions were toasted in four separate rooms of the hotel. At 1:30 A.M. Gerald and Lisa staggered to their separate rooms and collapsed into a deep sleep.

At 10 A.M. they met as planned in the hotel restaurant and had breakfast, sitting at the same table with friends who happened to be there. When the friends left Lisa said to her partner, "I am fucking tired of talking about dancing. I want to talk about screwing you to complete exhaustion, you hunk of a man. Go on to your room and I will join you in 10 minutes. "

Gerald looked up with an 'Oh Boy!' expression on his face and said, "That very thought was on my mind. But, any chance that Tom will come to the hotel today - to congratulate us perhaps?"

"No, in a phone conversation this morning he said, 'Tell Gerald I said congratulations too, if you would. I am going over to Harry's house for a football party watching the Patriots so I might not be home when you arrive.'"

Gerald said, "Good. I will see you in 10 minutes," as he stood to leave the table.

Lisa Dominick was a natural dancer, married to a hard working civil engineer, Tom Dominick. By his own admission, Tom had 'two left feet' on the dance floor. He welcomed and mostly financed Lisa's competitiveness in the dance world. He had met her partner several times, and liked Gerald Jackson. Once he even went to a black tie dance to watch his wife and Mr. Jackson perform for 500 people. The husband never once became jealous as Gerald had his hands all over Lisa's body on the dance floor. Privately, Tom thought Gerald was a closet Gay. On the contrary, Tom was happy to hang out with college alumni friends and go to ball games that the Pros and his Alma mater played locally - naively confident that his wife loved him only.

Lisa had had her breast augmented and nose fixed so that she was a beautiful natural blond. Her hard as steel petite body and her extreme level of energy made every male and many females at St. Joseph's hospital, where she worked, hit on her. She expected it and no longer was aware that it was happening. She was employed on the hospital administration staff and supervised the supply room staff and its accounts payable section. The non-medicine vendors called on her to solicit business from the Hospital. All of her small staff, to a person, where she was plagued with high personnel turnover, considered her a first class BITCH and no one could be found who would have a kind word to say about her. The scuttlebutt was that a senior hospital official enjoyed her charms allowing her to keep her lucrative job though lacking minimal qualifications. When Lisa was idle she would day-dream about Gerald and her competing at Blackpool England - the home of ballroom dancing - someday.

It was December 11th, Wednesday, and she reminded herself that George MacDonald would be here in the early afternoon since it was the second Wednesday of the month. She grimaced because she really did not want to see George today, since she was still in a state of euphoria after Saturday night's win. George was a wholesale hospital supply salesman with his only distinguishing feature being that he had a 11 inch cock which she had enjoyed once each month for five years.

For the past 6 months, however, she had started pursuing ballroom dance competitions and wanted to smoothly terminate the affair with George so that only her dance partner and her husband would be her lovers. Lisa dreamed that George was out of her life and that at some point in the future she wanted to divorce Tom as well so she and Gerald could travel the world competing and performing exhibitions. She asked herself, ["But what to do about George?"] She decided that she would break off with him abruptly today after they enjoyed their one last fuck.

MacDonald arrived and sat across Lisa's desk and any passers by would only hear routine supply business talk. Then as usual, they both toured the supply stores warehouse.

As they walked through the hospital stores she said, "George, you are history and so am I. See those contractors over there? They are digitizing the hospital stores so that all of our supplies will come in 'just in time.' There will be automatic re-orders eliminating your job and my job. Are you ready for that?"

"Frankly, no...., but its the future and I don't know what I can do about it."

Then the conversation switched to the dance championships over the weekend. She said, "I am still high from our having won two divisions in the dance competition this past weekend."

As George - who was a social dancer with his wife - was looking at pictures taken at the awards ceremony and a brochure describing the dance competition he said, "Congratulations to you, Miss Lisa, as I know you have worked very hard to achieve this - and have spent a lot of money for the lessons and the costumes. I hope your husband helped you pay for it all."

She displayed her very naughty smile and whispered, "Oh to be sure he did and does, he is such a sweetie, what would I do without him? In fact we want to participate in the National finals and that will cost about 5 thousand for costumes and and another five thousand for training and travel. I intend to keep him drained dry and his soul on fire until he agrees to cash one of our retirement funds so Gerald and I can compete in Ohio."

They both chuckled at that and then continued with the tour. Lisa would call out a quantity and an article and George would record it in his order book as they continued to examine stock levels in the supply stores. In the very back of the warehouse there was a small room that was kept locked so that order pullers never went there unless she was with them. She took out the one key that accessed the very high value equipment and tool storage room. She unlocked the door and motioned the salesman in and then followed him.

As soon as she had locked the door behind her, they passionately grabbed each other and started making out like teenagers. George moved her to the wall and took off her clothes like he had done many times. He lifted her up and gently wiggled her body down so that her already wet pussy would finally be full of his very large penis. When his torso was touching hers, George started masturbating himself using Lisa's body by lifting her up and down in a stroking motion. This gave him a sense of ultimate power over his lover, causing his cock to max out in size as a lustful consequence. The passion was intense and short lived before both had a major orgasm. He pulled out and lowered her back to the floor. They both cleaned up with paper towels and then started to put their clothes back on immediately, before someone was looking for Lisa. George said, "Can we not meet somewhere after work? I could stay in the city longer. I want to enjoy an evening with you."

As usual, Lisa felt like a piece of shit at this point each month. She then said, "George, not only can we not do that, we must end our affair. I want my husband to feel like I am madly in love with him so he will break loose with the 10 grand I need. And, to perform at the level of excellence that is required at the Nationals, I can not handle the emotional baggage of fucking you every month. Surely you must feel badly about your wife and three children who love and need you after copulating with me and the other easy women in your territory as well. I mean it. I seriously want to pursue my ballroom dancing dream and the baggage of feeling like shit when you are finished with me weighs all month long on my future as a dancer. Please tell me you understand and lets keep our relationship strictly business from now on?"

George MacDonald was struck dumb with Lisa's plea. In his 20 years of fucking sluts not one had ever called a halt - only he called it off some times at his pleasure. It was as if someone had kicked the insides of his manhood out of him. He questioned his manhood. His first question to himself was, ["Why should I be up tight about this particular whore? Replacing one is always easy. But then she is my favorite because she is driven to succeed and has developed a rock hard body that has been an enormous source of pleasure for me. Damn! I would rather give up my wife and children and have her than vice versa."]

George replied, "Lisa, we only see each other once a month. How can that interfere with dancing or with your home life?"

Lisa lied, "George, it is impossible to develop the level of skill necessary to compete in the big-time unless one is clear of emotional baggage. Look at it this way. When in your senior year of college and you were trying to get drafted by the Pros, remember how you shed all the emotional baggage and focused on and talked nothing but the 'game?'"

He thought for a moment and said, "Yeah. I remember that but I didn't like it. And I didn't like bed check just to make sure I was thinking and talking the 'game.' But, I see your point, too, and agree that we should go our separate ways. I look forward to seeing your name plastered all over the city and I will smile and say to myself, 'I enjoyed hell out her pussy before she was big time!' So, Lisa, lots of luck and I hope you reach the sky!"

"Oh thank you, George. You are a devil talking like an understanding ex-lover. This takes a real load off me, believe me."

As they were walking back to Lisa's office he carefully replayed in his mind everything that Lisa had done and said. Then it hit him. ["She is focused on fucking that dance partner of hers, and the husband business was just smoke and mirrors because our arrangement has worked nicely and she is the regional champion. There is no reason the husband would cut off her funds. I will fix that fucking dancer for muscling in on my whore!"]

Back at her desk he said very softly so as not to be overheard, "I think you should become close again to your husband because if he doesn't finance your dream, then it can not happen. It will be difficult but I will stand back, just as you ask. I hope we won't get less business from you."

Lisa finally felt relieved, and said, "George, again I thank you. We are almost out of the first and second item on your order pad. Can you ship tomorrow?"

"For sure, I will call the whole order in in a little while."

December 17th, 2013 Monday

Lisa pulled into her driveway at home only to note that a state owned vehicle blocked her entrance to the garage. She parked on the street and rushed in to hear a man in a suit tell her husband, 'Tom Dominick, You are under arrest for suspicion of the murder of Gerald Jackson,' when a uniformed policeman took over and began, 'You have the right...' Lisa screamed. The full realization that her dance partner was dead and her husband, whom she now suddenly loved so dearly, was behind bars came crashing down on her. She continued to scream as the police led her husband away, ignoring her.

Lisa was sprawled on the couch mostly unconscious unable to force her mind to focus on anything. She alternated between consciousness and unconsciousness, tears and more tears, and kept kept asking herself, ["How could Tom have known about Gerald? - no one knew, not even our closest friends."] Lisa felt her sanity slipping as the events of the past week had her doubting that she fully grasped reality. She was continuously trying to convince herself that all this was a bad dream. It couldn't be happening. She was startled into awareness when her phone incessantly rang. She picked it up and said, "Hello."

It was the supply salesman, George MacDonald, and he never, never called her home number before, as it was always her cell phone and during business hours. Before Lisa could answer he said, " I just heard the local news. If you drag me into a murder investigation I will be coming after you personally....., and it want be to fuck you, bitch! You and I are history. You are warned." The circuit was broken, returning her to a dial tone.

Her screams that had become inaudible were once again pronounced. All she could do was lie in a fetal position and plead for her mother to come bail her out of this mess.

---------

Private Investigator Sidney Riley was in his apartment because business was slow and he had gone home for the day, earlier than usual. He was watching a classic movie when his cell phone rang. He recognized the caller as an attorney who sometimes gave him a referral, Roy Thurston. Riley personally considered Thurston a sleaze bag, but business was business and he needed all he could get. "Hello Mr. Thurston, too long since I have heard from you. How are you?"

"Riley, you got a pencil and a sheet of paper?"

"Yes. Shoot."

Thurston blurted out three names and a street address giving Riley time to write them down correctly. Then he continued, "Tom Dominick was arrested today at his home on capital murder charges and has hired me to be his attorney. Tom was charged with splitting the skull of Gerald Jackson as a calculated assault on the well known ballroom dancer - the police think that Gerald was poking his dance partner, Lisa, who is Tom's wife, and that it was a revenge murder. The Detectives Division think they have an air tight case because the sledge hammer murder weapon left at the murder scene had Tom's initials and his fingerprints on it. The DA will argue against me before the judge in the morning for him to be held without bond until he is arraigned, several days or weeks from now. His wife by now is bonkers and she has no local family. Are you with me, Riley?"

"Yes, loud and clear."

The attorney replied, "Tom and I are alumni buddies and I need you to look in on his wife right now. She is a competition dancer, as was the victim, her dance partner, Gerald Jackson. You and Lisa Dominick have something in common - you're both dancers. Will you drop what you are doing and go see her right now? You can bill me for one day of your services if nothing comes of your meeting her. "

"Roy, hold on. I was before her time, although I do know the team, by reputation, of Gerald and Lisa, she probably would not relate to me."

"Riley, you are the only choice I have. Is your client queue so stacked up with cases you won't help a friend of mine by trying to get to the bottom of what's going on and how this tragedy could have happened?"

When Riley paused, Thurston continued, "I know you consider me a piece of shit lawyer, but if you will help me clear a friend who couldn't possibly be a cold blooded murderer, you will get lots of referrals from me. I am pleading with you, Riley!"

Rather than listening to the attorney prostrate himself further, Riley said, "O.K. Thurston, I am on my way as soon as I put on some clothes. Will you call Ms Dominick and grease the skids? And Thurston, if it turns out that you get a bill for a day's services, would you pay the damned bill?"

Riley broke the circuit.

----------------

Lisa Dominick's screams had audibly died down to a constant hum, when her telephone rang again. The LCD on the phone showed 'Attorney's Office.' She picked it up on the first ring and answered by stating her name.

Thurston said, "Lisa, this is Tom's friend and attorney Roy Thurston - we are alumni pals and I have been a guest in your and Tom's home twice in case you don't remember meeting me. " He then summarized the charges against Tom and what he had been doing on Tom's behalf.

When he paused she said, "Thanks for the information, Mr. Thurston."

Continuing, the attorney said, "I want to send an associate of mine, a Private Eye named Sidney Riley, to your house to ask you some questions and look around. Would you accept him and talk to him? I promise you he is as gentle as Tom, and as trustworthy. Also, he won some ballroom dance championships several years back."

"Yes, I don't mind. In fact, he would be welcomed."

"Thank you Lisa, Sidney Riley is already on his way and should be arriving shortly."

"Thanks again," and she hung up.

She lay back down on the couch with her head writhing and her low level moans were again audible. Soon she saw shadows on the wall above her indicating a car had turned into her driveway.

She got up and went to the door and when the bell rang she asked, "Who is it?"

"Sidney Riley."

"Please come in. I guess Thurston has told you the situation here, so I apologize for the house and my being so messy. Come in and thanks for coming at this late hour."

Riley looked and was shocked that an in demand showcase dancer he had seen perform twice could be drained of life. He watched her holding on to the back of a chair to steady herself, and asked, "Have you had anything to eat since you came home from work and found the police here?"

Lisa shook her head, 'no.'

"Will you have a seat while I find a can of soup in your pantry and heat it for you? I need to ask some questions and you will not have the energy to answer me if you don't eat! Please let me do this for you, Lisa."

She shook her head 'yes' and then collapsed onto the couch.

Fifteen minutes later he helped her up from the couch and over to the table where he had placed a steaming bowl of Campbell's soup with crackers and a large spoon. He asked, "Would you like some coffee or tea or a glass of water?"

"She mumbled, "Water."

Riley brought the glass of water and sat it down in front of her. Then he took a seat beside her and watched her devour a whole can of soup with a stack of crackers.

After she had finished off the food, Riley said,"Lisa I am going to ask you some questions. You must tell me the absolute truth and add other details that may or may not be relevant to Tom's capital murder charge. Do you agree to do that?"

"Yes."

"Lisa, let me emphasize that if you don't tell the complete truth you've wasted my time, Thurston's time, and will send Tom to lock up possibly for the rest of his life. Do you understand the seriousness of what I am saying here?"

She whispered again, "Yes."

"Were you having an affair with Gerald Jackson?"

"Yes."

"Did either your husband or friends in or out of the dance community learn of your affair with Mr. Jackson, of which you are aware?"

"No."

"What about Mr. Jackson's friends, did you know if any of them were aware that your interest in Mr. Jackson was not limited to dancing?"

"No."

"Were you also having an affair with anyone else in or out of the dance community at the same time?"

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers
12