The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
Trish and Mickie get clean and dirty in the shower
11k words
4.71
27.8k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't This was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

Co Written by WWEkiller and Darkdefender85

The Trish Stratus/Mickie James Saga Part Two

She Makes Me Feel Wet

It has been nearly a month since Trish's world was turned upside down when a young Diva called Mickie James burst into her life. She is the sexiest woman Trish had ever seen and for the last month she had been having some intense wet dreams about the bubbly Diva. Trish had found herself staring intently at Mickie's perfect looking body but knew she could do nothing about her addiction to Mickie as Mickie was probably 100% straight and was also Trish's number one fan and making an advance on her would break Mickie's hopes and dreams. So Trish is stuck being best friends with a girl she deeply desired and could no nothing about it. What Trish didn't know is that Mickie really loved Trish and she knew that the busty blonde liked her. Mickie had been so scared as a young woman learning to wrestle when she started to lust after girls. Sure she liked men ask any boy in Virginia who Mickie fucked hard hoping this lusting for woman would go away but her life was changed one day at a autograph signing. Mickie had gone along to a shop opening in the town she was wrestling, which was being opened by WWE Diva Terri. After talking to Terri for a bit Mickie let slip she liked girls and to her shock and wonder Terri told her lots of women liked both sexes and used Trish as an example. Mickie had always lusted after Trish but hearing that Trish was just like her was so uplifting and since then Mickie has been working hard towards getting herself in the WWE and to hopefully getting Trish into bed.

She could not have been happier debuting in the WWE by saving Trish and on that first night she saw something in Trish's eyes that looked a lot like lust and when she followed Trish back to her hotel room Mickie was walking on air and hearing Trish cry out her name in pleasure. For the last month Mickie had been teasing Trish hoping the blonde would act on impulse and make a move on her but sadly the current Woman's champion wouldn't make a move so Mickie decided to make the first move. After another action packed Raw Divas match Trish and Mickie teamed up to beat Victoria and Candice and they are both backstage walking to their locker room.

"Oh my god Trish that was awesome we like totally kicked butt out there you were like POW and WHAM man you were awesome," Mickie rambles on kicking out at invisible bad guys before grabbing Trish in a one-arm hug.

Trish quickly tensed up and tried not to moan as Mickie softly hugs her arm and she can feel her thong getting damper and damper. It had been so hard to watch Mickie wrestle and not stop the match and take her right there on the arena floor. Seeing Mickie all hot and sweaty, her big chest heaving and every time she jumped up or took a hit her little skirt would flip up exposing her big ass in a pair of tiny silk panties. Trish was still amazed she had not slipped a hand into her pants and fingered herself off to the sight of Mickie wrestling. She is walking with Mickie hanging onto her arm thinking and preying that her TV recorded Raw tonight so she can watch Mickie wrestling again in the privacy of her own home. Mickie is still babbling at super speed talking about everything and nothing as they both step into the Divas locker room. Trish takes a seat on a chair and runs her fingers though her long blonde hair, while her head is in a big fight of whether to fuck Mickie or walk away. Her choice gets much harder when she looks up and sees Mickie kicking off her boots and pull up her shirt. Moaning softly Trish can't help but watch, as Mickie gets undressed. This is the first time Trish could really watch Mickie stripping as the hyper Diva normally picked the locker next to Trish and she had not felt brave enough to check Mickie out when she stood right next to her.

Mickie hears Trish try and suppress a gasp as her lacy white bra pops out and her big cleavage is soaking with sweat making them look good even in Mickie's eyes. Teasing Trish more Mickie drops her little purple skirt giving Trish and unblocked view of her light purple panties cut to show off the bottom of her ass cheeks. Trish is getting hot as her panties start to drown in her own flowing pussy juices at seeing Mickie James stood a few feet in front of her in just her bra and panties. Turning round Mickie looks at Trish's wide eyes but pretends not to see it as she comes up with a naughty idea to tease Trish more.

"Hey Trish are we going to be doing a bra and panties match soon cause I'm going to need new underwear soon," Mickie asks not looking at Trish's reaction but is pushing and pulling at her bra making her sweat covered tits jiggle around even more than normal.

Trish is breathing very hard as Mickie is a few feet away from her playing with her big breasts and it is taking all of her will power not to lean her hand out and grab Mickie's boobs.

"I mean look at the waistband of my panties I mean one big pull and they are off," Mickie says to Trish turning around and pulling her panties up and out showing a visible shocked Trish a lot of more of her tanned asscheek.

Panicking Trish gets up trying to avoid eye contact with her sexy super fan and simply pats her on the shoulder and says she is going to Vince and will be back in a bit. As she walks past Trish touches Mickie's shoulder to reassure Mickie she is still her friend when a shock of energy rushes though both of there bodies making them both jump. Trish quickly bolts out of the door and takes off up the corridor as Mickie is left standing there thinking how close she was to getting her some Trish when she looks down at the chair and sees a small wet patch on the chair left by Trish's wet panties. A few yards away Trish hides down an unused corridor panting like mad having only just got away from Mickie and a few stupid ring hands that think they can fuck her by just perving and asking. Holding her head in her hands Trish curses herself at nearly spoiling her friendship by letting these dumb feelings of lust to the small brunette get in the way. In the back of her mind however she is replaying Mickie's striptease and underwear modeling and Trish is sure she could smell some female arousal and it wasn't her. Taking the chance at no one being near her Trish pulls her tight pants out and looks at her creamy pre cum glistening on her plain black thong and Trish's mind once again splits to a fantasy of her and Mickie fucking the hell out of each other but she soon snaps out of it and decides it's safe to head back to the locker room. Trish is sure she scared Mickie away by touching her shoulder and sending an electric bolt of passion though both of their bodies.

No one wants to find out their idol's dirty little secret and Trish is sure if Mickie finds out she likes to fuck woman and men Mickie will go away never to speak to her again and as much lust Trish has for her she really likes hanging around Mickie. They both like the same music and enjoy hanging out with each other and Trish is so upset with herself at ruining something she really liked for some dumb fantasy of sleeping with Mickie.

Trish walks back into the locker room to find Mickie's bag is still there and her eyes are quickly drawn to the big pile of her clothes in the corner. They are Mickie's clothes and when Trish looks around and doesn't see Mickie anywhere so she starts to walk towards the pile of Mickie's wrestling clothes. Trish's heart skips a beat when on top of the clothes pile she spies Mickie's white bra. Picking it up in her hands Trish can still feel the warmth of Mickie's amazingly big boobs in the cups and Trish can't help but groan as she runs her fingers across the lace of Mickie's bra. Looking down Trish sees Mickie's purple panties and nearly instantly her pussy starts to leak even more as she looks at the very bit of material that covers Mickie's pussy. Suddenly Trish jumps up as the sound of water running and quickly she works out that Mickie is naked and in the shower. Just as Trish drops the bra she has been holding her eyes are drawn a few feet away from Mickie's pile of clothes to a small black object a few feet away from the shower and Trish can't help but move towards the object curiosity taking over her movements.

Picking it up Trish nearly cries out in delight as she has picked up Mickie's black thong and Trish has never felt more turned on holding this tiny pair of panties. The thong is so small Trish is struggling to think of how's Mickie's thick booty would fit inside it but to her even bigger surprise she sees a tiny wet spot on the crotch area of Mickie's thong. Trish can see steam being to grow from the shower area and Trish looks down at Mickie's little thong and at the wall hiding the shower where her ultimate female fantasy is totally naked. She knows this is a key moment where a relationship could be ruined forever but Trish after holding Mickie's panties feels a bit stronger and thinks to herself all she has to do is catch a quick look at Mickie naked body then leave. Peaking her head around the wall Trish's jaw drops, as standing in the middle of the shower room is Mickie James completely naked. The way the water hits her golden brown body has the blonde nearly drooling as she abandons hiding and stands out in the open giving her a clear view at Mickie. She knows Trish is there looking at her she had heard Trish come in and Mickie had been waiting for the right moment to start her last throw of the dice of seducing Trish. As the water hits her body Mickie closes her eyes but keeps the quick glancing image in her mind of Trish looking at her body while holding a pair of her panties in her hand.

Mickie's mind is running at 100mph at all the things she wants to do to Trish like see her naked, suck on those big tits of her, have a taste of her pussy, maybe even tap that tight ass or just wake up in the morning with her lying next to her. That though enters her head and Mickie jumps at the sight of her in bed with Trish acting not like sex mad passionate people but like lovers, a couple even two people who could be married. Forgetting that she is in a shower or that Trish is staring at her Mickie is fighting the confusing feelings in her mind, she had always liked Trish and after lusting after her for years but she had never though of anything past sleeping with Trish and thanking her for the big changes Trish had made in her life but she had never thought of Trish as her lover. Did she love Trish? Over the past month she had been very close to Trish but she had never though of Trish as someone she might want to spend the rest of her life with. Mickie liked Trish every time she saw the blonde her pussy did feel hot and turned her on but now thinking about it under the piping hot water of a shower Mickie thinks back to the fun times she had with Trish and maybe she did love Trish. The water is really hot now and it takes all of Mickie's will power not to yell out as she jumps back into the moment and remembers she has a hot crowd of one who needs to be pushed thought the door.

Trish has been unmoved for the last few minutes memorized at Mickie's amazing looking body. All her life Trish had gone for the skinny handsome model type of boy or girl but there was something about Mickie's curves that just made Trish melt. Those breasts, those amazing breasts Trish is still not sure if they are real or fake but it doesn't matter because they look amazing. Her dark pink nipples seem to just blend into the background of her brown skin and the size of her breasts suits that tiny frame of her. Watching the water hit her chest has Trish nearly cumming in her pants but somehow she stays still and watches Mickie's amazing tits being washed clean of sweat.

Mickie holds back a grin as she watches Trish's eye line which is totally forced on her boobs and as much as Mickie bought her big boobs for people like Trish to stare at and play with Mickie is sure a lot more of her body could make Trish wet. Slowly Mickie turns around running her fingers though her wet hair and then exposes her back to the warm shower water allowing Trish to get a close up view of her bare ass.

If her boobs took Trish's breath away then nothing could prepare Trish for the perfect site of Mickie's big ass totally naked. Seeing a booty that big and perfect takes Trish back to Molly Holly and how Trish used to fuck her ass in so many ways. Not a week went by without Trish sticking something new into that tight hole of Molly's stuff like vibrators, butt plugs, dildo's, strap on's and of course her own tongue which always made Molly cry out in pleasure. As Trish stands there her clothes wet from the steam and her pussy nearly swimming in it's own juices Trish's mind wanders to what sort of pleasure she could get by fucking Mickie's big ass. Chancing a glance over her shoulder Mickie watches as Trish is taken in by the sight of her big ass and as the water hits her body Mickie can feel herself getting more and more horny. When she gets horny Mickie loves to be naughty and do things that shock people and right now Mickie really wants to put on a show for her idol Trish so she gives her ass a little shake making the blonde behind her moan even louder Mickie leans forward picking up her shower gel. Squishing out a good load of blue gel Mickie applies the gel to her back and slowly starts to rub the gel into her bronzed skin. Trish is rocking back and forth on her heels watching Mickie rub herself with gel and every single pleasure point on Trish's body is tingling with anticipation. Her hands move lower down her back before her gel-covered fingers reach the top of her ass cheeks.

Hearing a sigh from her blonde observer Mickie grins to herself and moves her soapy hands across her backside. Mickie loved her big ass she used to get teased about it all the time but that all changed a few years ago when she met Tanya who was English and during one very long summer they did everything together and even though neither of them truly fell in love they both shared a deep bond. It was Tanya who told Mickie she had such a sexy body and always made her look at the nude pictures she did telling Mickie she looked so beautiful. Mickie always remembered that and was now using her BFF's advice in teasing her ultimate fantasy girl. Soapsuds cover her ass before Mickie slowly rotates her ass under the shower letting the water slowly clean the suds off her ass. Doing a slow grinding booty shake in the shower is making Mickie's pussy juices run down her legs as she hopes Trish behind her is enjoying the show. Trish thinks she must have died somehow because this is as close to heaven as she could imagine as Mickie slowly shakes her ass cleaning it off and Trish is having to nearly hold onto herself to stop her from jumping in and taking Mickie's ass right here and now. Once her ass is clean Mickie closes her eyes again and turns round showing off the front of her body to a dripping wet Trish. Mickie gives her super clean ass a few last rubs only while watching Trish out the corner of her eye.

She nearly cries out in delight as Trish has one hand on her thong rubbing her finger over the damp spot on her thong while her other hand is stuffed deep into her pants and by the look of pleasure on Trish's face she must really need to get off. Trish's hand is working overtime inside her soaking wet thong as Trish watches Mickie's naked body though the steam like a naked silhouette and in Trish's eyes she has never seen anyone more beautiful. Mickie tilts her head back under the water pushing her chest out further as she listens to Trish's breaths getting shorter and shorter before hearing a stunned yelp and she knows Trish just came. Trish's eyes are tight shut as she rubs Mickie's worn panties all over her face making sure to get that amazing smell of Mickie's pussy in her nostrils as she cums hard into her own wrestling tights. Removing her hand Trish's face glows a bright red but when she looks up and sees Mickie didn't hear her and is still showering away Trish picks up Mickie's panties and uses the tiny thong to wipe all her cum off her finger. She is sweating harder than when she was wrestling as Trish finishes cleaning up and checking out the front of her pants that are wet right though with her own juices. Mickie nearly gasps she can see Trish turning away and going away Mickie is so horny and her mind is screaming at her to stop and let Trish go so she can come over and ask herself but Mickie's damp pussy and all her shower thoughts of falling in love with the busty blonde lead her to make a spilt second decision.

"TRISH OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW," Mickie pretends to turn around so she can see Trish and acts embarrassed her hands quickly covering her boobs but leaving her bare pussy uncovered for Trish to see.

Trish nearly jumps out of her skin and the shock of Mickie catching her makes her drop Mickie's cum soaked panties and when Trish slowly turns around to look at Mickie she can see juices running down Mickie's well-formed thigh. Now Trish's head is spinning did Mickie know she was there? Did she like girls? Quickly Trish looks into Mickie's eyes and tries to think of the words to explain her complex life, how she had loved woman since her first Muscle Mag shoot and how here in the WWE she had sex with so many different and amazing women. The words don't come to mind but Mickie is looking down at her pants to see the wet patch then to Trish's horror the wet brunette walks past her and picks up her thong. Mickie knows she has become the dominate one in this scenario but is sure once Trish knows the real her they will both get some time on the top and bottom. Swinging the cum soaked thong around her index finger Mickie moves up close to Trish nearly making their big chests touch while she dangles the panties in front of Trish's face. She is totally speechless at Mickie catching her but is slightly put off my the fact Mickie isn't crying or mad but instead seems to be teasing her with the offending item of clothing. Mickie flicks her panties around the corner before giving the blonde a sexy little giggle and walks back into the shower but to her amazement Trish is just stood there dumbstruck. Shaking her head in wonder Mickie decides not to tease Trish anymore as the poor champion seems to be miles away from the plotline so Mickie stands under her shower before staring Trish dead in the eyes.

"Trish I want you and I want you right now so take off those clothes and get in here and fuck me," Mickie says in her sexist voice as she watches Trish's eyes nearly pop out of her head at Mickie's demand.

It's like something out a dream Mickie naked in a shower nearly begging for Trish to fuck her and Trish shakes her head a bit as if she's trying to wake up before seeing she is still here and Mickie is still in the shower naked and motioning for Trish to come over and fuck her. Quickly Trish kicks off her wrestling boots and damm near tears though her black spandex top revealing her breasts incased in a small black bra. Now it's Mickie's turn to moan in anticipation as her fellow Diva strips in front of her. After a wrestling match and a powerful orgasm Trish's cleavage is glazed with sweat making her tits look better than ever. Licking her lips Mickie's hand slides down her wet stomach and slips inside her aching pussy lips touching her clit for the first time in what seemed like an age. It doesn't take Trish long to tear though her bra letting those world famous puppies out to play and quickly after throwing away the remains of her tattered bra Trish goes to work on her bottom half. Sliding her tight pants down her thick legs Trish curses the fact these are skintight and a real struggle to get off but one look up to see Mickie masturbating away to the sight of her perfect tits gives Trish a greater sense of lusting. Tearing though her custom made pants Trish also makes light work of her cum soaked thong until she is standing in front of her fantasy girl completely naked. Mickie's reaction to seeing Trish naked is a near mirror image to the look on Trish's face when she first saw Mickie naked.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers