The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You fucking whore,' he snarled, her hair twisted in his fingers. 'Choke on it, you cunt. Am I fucking your throat like you wanted? Am I doing it the way all those other bastards do when you get gang-fucked in toilets?' He pulled himself from his wife's stretched lips. Cords of slimy drool hung from his cock. Tony lifted Eleanor's face by her goo-smeared chin. He brought his face inches from hers. 'Slut,' he spat making her flinch. 'Parading your tits and legs and arse for everyone to see ...' He stared into his wife's eyes intently. 'You fucking love it don't you? Don't you, you whoring cunt.'

'Oh, God, Tony ...' gasped Eleanor. 'What's happened to you?'

'I woke up to the fact I've married a slut.'

'But, but ... I'm not, Tony. I've never once been unfaithful.'

'Until now,' he grinned. 'Kiss me, slut.'

Eleanor moaned and, with her eyes squeezed shut, kissed her husband. She realised the name-calling was just part of the game. He still loved her in his own way, but he had to be dominant and in control.

OK, she thought. I can do that, and then broke away from Tony and looked back towards her lover.

'Fuck me,' she snarled. 'You've stopped. Why? Fuck me. Hold my hips and really bang me.' She turned her streaked face back to her husband. 'I'm yours, darling,' she murmured.

The young man, initially concerned by the apparently vehement exchange between the spouses took Eleanor at her word. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips and regained his tempo. He looked down to where Eleanor's body accepted him and saw her labia, the thick and meaty flaps sodden with her outpouring, clinging to the shaft of his cock. Her skin was stretched, purple and inflamed around his girth so tight he imagined it might split. He groaned again and once more leaned in to lick and kiss her neck. His hands moved from the woman's hips to glide over the smooth curve of her buttocks, down silky thighs to her stocking tops.

'So sexy,' he moaned. 'Such a beautiful woman ...' He saw Tony's anguished face as the old man concentrated on his wife's big-eyed stare. He could hear the lewd slurps and wet smacking as Eleanor slobbered and sucked.

The young man, despite the heat of the sensations boiling in his cock, wondered for a moment at the couple. He'd wanted Eleanor from the moment he saw her in the hotel; the fact of her marital status was no deterrent such was his desire. Lust overwhelmed everything else -- morality, common sense, respect ... He had to have her. That Tony was scared witless at losing his trophy wife was obvious, the man never left her alone; she was always in his sight, until that is the moment in the bar that Eleanor had visited the toilet. He made his move then, in that unguarded moment, and here he was, inside her. Fucking her. Something had occurred while he'd been in that room with the couple, a shift in attitude that had come from Tony. The young man decided he didn't really care too much, after all he was balls deep inside this woman. And he was going to come.

'I'm going to come,' he blurted on a great exhalation of breath. 'Oh fuck ...'

'Do it,' Eleanor gasped as Tony's cock plopped from her mouth. 'Come for me, darling ...'

The young man grunted and groaned, his fingers leaving pale indentations on Eleanor's tanned buttocks, her hips and tops of her thighs. He gave several short, jabbing thrusts as semen pumped into the vulcanised teat.

Eleanor reached an arm under her body. Her scissored fingers held the ring of the condom tight against the man's shaft as he withdrew. She rolled onto her side and saw the shrivelled Johnny bag with its dollop of gloop dangling and swaying. 'Put it in the bin,' she said with odd domesticity and pointed. Then she rolled onto her back, her legs falling apart bonelessly. 'And you put that into me,' she said, smiling at her husband.

'But what about ...?' Tony mimed a bulbous stomach.

'I don't care,' Eleanor whispered. 'Put a baby in there.' She shrugged. 'If it happens it happens, but just get here and fuck me.'

Still in most of his clothes, Tony lay atop his wife. Her arms went around him and they kissed. He began to move.

'How long is it since ...?' he began. 'Oh fuck, you're so hot and wet ... Eleanor ...'

'I know, Tony,' the woman sighed. 'We'll talk about it another time. Not now, baby. Not now ...'

Oblivious to the young man standing there, and whose erection was already recovering, Tony gabbled, 'Anything you want, Eleanor. Anything. You want to fuck other men ... OK. Anything you want.'

'Thank you, darling,' the woman purred as she stroked her husband's hair. She looked beyond him to her young lover. 'I think I might just enjoy our friend here for a few more days. We can figure everything out when we get home.'

Tony's leathery, shrunken nates rose and fell as he pounded his wife's pubic bone with relentless force. Eleanor moved her hips to meet his thrusting, eyes gleaming while she urged her husband on with whispered encouragement.

'Are you going to fuck me with that?' she asked the boy.

'I want to, yes,' he nodded, gulping, his eyes wide while he slowly stroked his tumescence.

'When my husband's come,' she grinned and winked.

To which, with a shuddering moan, Tony's ejaculate seeped from the eye of his cock into his wife's body.

When her husband rolled off her, Eleanor lay like a survivor of some maritime disaster, sprawled loose-limbed and bedraggled atop her ruined raft. She fingered the gloop oozing from her cleft and showed the men her swollen, shining clitoris.

'Oh, fuck,' she sighed as her fingers described lazy circles through her vulva. 'I'm going to finger myself and come. You,' she pointed to her young lover. Wank for me. Let me watch you. Do it for me ...'

The man glanced at Tony and then back at the woman on the rumpled bed. He saw her as she was now, no longer immaculate, but no less desirable. If anything this sloe-eyed slattern, with her laddered hose, rats' nest hair and kiss-swollen mouth, was even sexier. He knelt on the bed and walked to her on his knees, his erection waggling and waving.

Reaching for a breast with one hand while the other stroked his length, he sighed and breathed, 'Will I ever find another woman like you?'

Eleanor chuckled and rubbed herself, her eyes feline. With a soft, silent snarl she blew a kiss towards him and then groaned as she jabbed two stiff fingers into the gooey opening.

'Wank it,' she snarled. 'Pull your cock.'

When Eleanor came the young man grunted and aimed the eye of his penis towards her breasts. He too grunted as semen arced from him to shower down on Eleanor's pneumatic tits. The hot stuff slithered over the flanks of those mounds as more of the stuff spattered onto her thick nipples, elongated and rubbery teats the size of thimbles, and Eleanor, with a cry of delight and her thighs clamped against one wrist, smeared the gloop into her skin with her free hand.

Her husband joined her, kissing her with a fervour she'd not experienced from him for a long time.

'Eleanor,' Tony gasped. 'Eleanor, my trophy wife ...'

12