The Trophy Wives Club 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Fucking hell," he gasped. "I don't think I've ever cum so much," he said, smiling down at his mother as she sucked on the head of his cock.

"I'm glad you did, though," Jessica said in between running her tongue over Marie's huge tits, lapping up his jizz. "I love a big load."

She slurped up as much as she could and then moved up, hovering over Marie's face. Bill pulled his dick free of his mom's mouth and watched as Jessica opened her mouth, spilling a thick mixture of his cum and her spit into Marie's open mouth. They kissed again, swapping the creamy mix back and forth, Bill watching all the while.

"Mmmm, me too," Marie said, swallowing her mouthful. "We should see about organising this orgy," she said a minute or two later as they lay on the bed catching their breath.

"Damn right," Bill said, smiling at the two MILFs.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12