The Truck Driver

Story Info
Couple picks up truck driver on freeway.
3k words
4.21
35.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandrol
gandrol
6 Followers

It had been a funny evening for Linda and Gary. They'd recently begun a new game, an amateur sort of prostitution. It had all started when Linda's boss had made a play for her, and she'd told Gary that if she did go along with it, she'd make him buy her some nice clothes, or a piece of jewelry, at least take her out to dinner at a good restaurant. This planted the seed in Gary's head, if she'd do that, why wouldn't she take money for sex? This excited him, so he started to bring it up during quiet moments at home, saying that they were already involved in the swinging scene, and she had had sex with several different men, why not do it for money.

Linda thought about it, and one evening, when he brought it up again, said, "why not?" So at first they tried picking up men at bars, but were such novices that they never found the right guy or if they found someone interested they didn't know how to ask for money. A few times they ended up in a motel in a threesome, which they both enjoyed, particularly Gary, who loved to see Linda with a strange man humping between her legs, but so far she hadn't been paid for sex.

This night they'd driven a little farther from home, to a bar in Vallejo, thinking they were less likely to meet people they knew, and maybe it would be more fertile ground. Gary went in to check it out, and there were several men who looked likely, so he went back out, told Linda to come in in 15 to 20 minutes, and went back in. He didn't want people to think they were together, but wanted to keep an eye on things to make sure she was okay – also he was intrigued by the idea of watching men hit on her.

He was sitting there with a drink when Linda came through the door then went and sat on a barstool, and ordered a drink. There were three men drinking, all watching her, especially as she got up on the stool, showing some thigh. Her skirt wasn't a mini, but short enough to show a lot of her lovely legs, while covering the tops of her stockings. She didn't really like to wear a garter belt, but this came with the outfit, Gary insisted, and with heels and a see through blouse gave her that look of an elegant courtesan.

"Nice stuff." The man sitting beside Gary muttered.

"Sure is." Gary replied. "Have you seen her here before?"

The man said he hadn't. They went on discussing Linda, and his friend said he thought she looked great but that she was probably a hooker. Good, he thought, that's what he wanted.

"I don't believe it." Gary said, "What would a girl like that be doing working in Vallejo? She could make a lot more money in San Francisco."

The man he'd been talking to left, and now Gary could see Linda better, and saw that one of the men had moved up to stand in front of her, and had put his hand on he knee. He strained to hear what they were saying and he heard the man say. "This is the first time you've been here then?"

"Yes."

"What is it, a tragic love affair, and you came here to drown your sorrows?"

"No, I just like to get out and meet new people once in a while."

They went on chatting, meanwhile the other man had moved closer behind her and was joining in the conversation. As they talked Guy 1 had moved his hand up her leg, but on her skirt.

"What this bump?" He asked, looking down at her skirt.

"That's the thing that holds up my stockings."

"You're wearing a garter belt?"

"You're getting pretty personal, but yes I am."

Guy 2 joined in. "I thought those things went out when panty hose came in."

"Yes mostly, but sometimes they're more convenient. That's enough about my underwear, what sort of shorts are you guys wearing?"

Guy 1. "Boxers."

Guy 2, simultaneously. "Jockey shorts."

There was more chatter and joking, and the men had bought a couple more rounds of drinks. Now Guy 1 was sliding his hand up under her skirt, and as he turned to retrieve his glass his hand went all they way up to her crotch.

"Hey! Stop it! That's enough, take your hand out." Linda told him laughing.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to do that, but you do have nice soft thighs."

"Yes that's what all the men say, and I think you did mean to do it."

"Well, yes perhaps I did." Guy 1 laughed.

"But what were saying about going to a motel?" Linda went on.

"I just said that it would be fun if the three of us went somewhere away from other people, like the guy there who's been watching us." And he nodded toward Gary.

I better be more discreet, Gary though, but this was getting exciting, and Guy 1's hand was under Linda's skirt again, but just under the hem. How was she going to handle the money, he wondered. The men were really getting warmed up, and he could see a paid threesome developing.

"Well that might be exciting, but could you afford it?" She asked him.

Guy 1. "Well Motel 6 isn't very expensive, and I'd charge it."

" I wasn't referring to the cost of the motel, I was talking about me."

"You? You want money for sex?" This was the first time the word had been used, let alone with money.

"Yes, for sex. That's what we've been talking about, isn't it?"

For the first time the guys had nothing to say.

Then Guy 1 said, "You want money if we have sex? Doesn't that make you a prostitute?"

"Well whatever you want to call it. Why should I let you have it or nothing? If you want sex badly enough, and I think you do, I want to be paid."

More silence. Then Guy 1 again, "How much?"

"$100 each."

Guy 1 "How much money you got, buddy?" he asked his friend.

Guy 2 fished out his wallet. "$46, that's all."

"And I've got about $50. I can charge the motel, how about that, a two for one deal?"

"Sorry, no sale." And she glanced over at Gary for approval.

Guy 1 sat for a minute then told her it was too bad this came up, because they were having so much fun. His hand was still under her skirt, and she agreed while she put her hand on top of his to stop it going further.

Finally he said, "How about we go out to my car and I give you $40 for a blowjob?"

"Okay," she said. And as she slid off the stool her skirt slid up over the top of her stockings.

She followed him out and after they got into the back seat of his car, he grabbed her and started to kiss her. She responded at first, but then his hand slipped up under her skirt again, so she kept her legs crossed as his groped for its target.

She pulled back. "I think that's enough, I thought you wanted me to give you a blowjob." And she started to unzip his pants.

"Don't I get a little foreplay?" said Guy 1, as he still tried to force his hand between her thighs.

"Hey, you've had your hand up my skirt all evening. That's enough foreplay."

"Just let me touch you." He pleaded.

"I tell you what." She said. " Hand over the $40 and you can touch me for a few minutes."

He jumped at the opportunity and fishing out his wallet handed her two $20s which she tucked away, uncrossed her legs and moved them slightly apart. His hand moved quickly between her legs, found the mark, and in no time his finger slid into her as started to work on her clitoris. This was a mistake, she realized as they kissed, tongues chasing around inside each other's mouths, because she was starting to get hot. She couldn't handle it any longer, she'd have to stop him or let him fuck her.

"That's enough." She said, as she slid his hard cock out through his zipper, and caressed it lightly with her hand. She lowered her head into his lap as he continued to grope her. The head of his cock with dripping and she licked the juice off. He moved his hand from her crotch to her breast, fumbled to undo her blouse, so she unbuttoned it for him, then undid the catch in the front of her bra. That was nice, the feel of his hand as he caressed her breast and squeezed her nipple.

She was enjoying the taste and feel of his rock hard cock in her mouth. She was treating him to her best, most thorough, blowjob, and if there was one thing she was good at it was sucking a cock. It seemed to Linda that he was holding off for a long time and her jaw was starting to ache, when suddenly he gave a couple of loud grunts and she felt his sperm hit the back of her throat. He grabbed her head and held it tight.

"Swallow it bitch. Suck me dry." He muttered through his teeth, and she was forced to swallow his load.

When he was satisfied that she'd taken it all he let go of her head.

"That was great, we'll have to do it again some time."

"Well I'm glad you liked it. Call me some time and we'll do it again, or more if you're up to it." And she handed him her card, as she wiped her mouth with a Kleenex.

As they came back into the bright lights of the bar, every one looked around.

"How'd it go?" Guy 2 asked.

Guy 1 stuck his fingers under his friend's nose. "What do you think?" and they both laughed.

"Gotta go." he went on. He kissed Linda on the mouth. "Bye, see ya." As the men left together.

Linda got up and left a few minutes later, and in about ten minutes Gary said, to no-one in particular. "I guess the shows over." And he went out too.

Linda was waiting in the car, and they drove off.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Not bad." She said. "At least we've broken the ice."

"How was he after you were alone?"

"Well, he did try to have sex, he had his hand up my skirt and was messing around. I had to stop him or I'd have had to do it."

"Well, I'll have to make it up to you." Gary said.

They drove on toward home on the freeway, and Gary had his hand up her skirt, caressing her thigh, and looking forward to getting her home. As they passed a truck he suddenly said. " Quick pull up your skirt and pull down your pants for the truck driver."

"What?"

"You know, the truck driver game."

"Oh, okay."

As they passed the truck and ran along beside it, Linda pulled her skirt up, panties down to show the driver what she'd got, while Gary turned on the interior light and honked the horn.

The truck driver must have looked down, because he honked his horn too, as Linda waved up at him. Then they pulled ahead of him and pulled off at the next off-ramp. Gary drove into the Shopping Center close by, and parked near the back. He wanted Linda now, but as he parked he heard the roar of a diesel engine, and realized the truck had followed them.

Gary sat in the car a couple of minutes. Linda asked him what he was going to do.

"I'll see what he wants. Maybe you can make some more money."

He got out of the car and went over to the driver's side.

"Did you like what you saw?" He asked the truck driver.

"You bet! Is she hot?"

"If you've got $100, you can find out"

There was a moment's pause while the driver checked his wallet. "Sorry, all I can spare is $45."

"She's yours, I'll go get her," Gary answered.

He went back and told Linda the truck driver was going to have her for $45.

"It's supposed to be $100. I'm not going to do it for that."

They argued for some time, until finally she agreed, and she walked over to the truck. The driver said to come over to the passenger's side, and as she climbed up the ladder, Gary got very horny, looking up at her legs. But first the truck driver had to be taken care of.

The driver saw him waiting and told him that he could come up on the driver's side if he wanted, so he climbed up. When he opened the door and the light came on he could see that she was already sitting on the driver's lap and they were kissing. The driver was feeling her breast, so she undid her blouse, then her bra so he could feel her naked tits.

The truck driver had had a late start from Los Angeles and was supposed to reach Seattle at ten o'clock next morning. Then this had happened, a car passed, interior light on, and the woman pulled up her skirt to show him her pussy. It had to be a whore, he thought, and he could use a piece of ass, so he followed them into the parking lot. She was pretty good looking and went for the $45 he offered, and here they were, her on his lap, kissing him. He'd got laid before on the road, but usually it was at a bar at a truck stop. This was the first time he'd picked up a woman on the freeway.

Gary watched the truck driver working at his wife, his hand now up her skirt, feeling her, caressing her. Gary was really excited and couldn't wait for them to get up on the bed in the back of the cab. That came next as the driver pushed Linda off his lap:

"Take your panties off and get up on the bed." He told her.

She pulled her skirt up, panties off, and she threw them to Gary as she kicked her shoes off and jumped up on the bed. The driver pulled his shoes and pants off quickly and jumped up beside her. Without any preliminaries he pushed her flat on her back, pulled her skirt up and slid his cock into her, and she gave the deep sigh she always gave when a cock first penetrated her. Gary watched them on the bed in the back of the cab, as the driver started to move up and down between her legs. She was enjoying it and making the noises she always made, which he could hear above the throb of the idling diesel.

It was "Yes, yes...........oh....oh....oh God that's good....." And so on. Was it an act he wondered. If so it was an act with him too, because that was what she said when they had sex.

"Oh sweet, sweety.......so good........yes, just there.........that's so good."

Her legs gradually rose higher and higher until they were spread wide and pointing at the ceiling. It was dark back there, and all he could really see was her white thighs outlined by her black stocking tops and the black line of her garters, with the truck driver's white ass moving rhythmically up and down between them.

Gary enjoyed the fact that, while it was dark, occasionally a car's lights would light up the cab, and he was sure they could see the truck driver fucking Linda in the back of the cab. His cock had been hard continually since he'd been there and he had taken it out because it was dripping and he didn't wan to stain his pants. In fact he was so hot that he was sure if he just touched the head he'd come.

The man was pounding away at her, fucking her hard, and from the moaning, groaning and gasping, she loved it. Then he started to move faster, until suddenly he gave a series of hard thrusts and grunts, then lay still on top of Linda. They lay locked together, Linda's legs wrapped around his back, enjoying that warm contented feeling people get after good sex. Suddenly, the driver pushed her legs away and said he had a schedule to meet and rolled off her and down on to the floor.

Linda lay there for a minute, then rolled off reluctantly on to her feet and put her shoes back on.

"Hurry up, I've got to get going." Said the driver.

Gary was already climbing down the ladder, all he could think of was having his turn with his wife. Linda turned to follow him, then remembered.

"Hey, where's the money?" She asked.

"Okay, here you are." The guy said, pulled out his wallet and handed her $45.

Gary was waiting at the bottom of the ladder, and as she came down slid his hand up her skirt (her panties were in his pocket) and felt her warm wetness. As the truck roared away he bundled Linda into the back seat of the car, and plunged his face between her legs. He smelled her natural odor, the sweat, the man's cologne from her recent encounter, and he had to taste her! He started to lick feverishly and she moaned with pleasure. As usual, she hadn't made the man wear a condom, and as he licked the juices flowed out of her and down his chin, which just added to his pleasure.

Then he was on top of her, even though it was tight in the car, he couldn't wait to get home and was soon humping away at her vagina. It was very sloppy, but the slop just inspired him, as it reminded him was what he'd just seen, and the fact that she was now a real whore.

He whispered in her ear, "You've been paid by two men tonight. You're a real prostitute now, my love." And the thought made him come and squirt deep inside her, as they both groaned with pleasure.

gandrol
gandrol
6 Followers