The Truck Drivers Ch. 02

Story Info
Truckers re-visit couple.
8.1k words
4.52
69.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

About five weeks had passed since I had met Karen and Frank and I was back on that same route again, so I called Frank. I had been talking to Karen a few times since then, but I was never close enough to be able to get to her. Anyway, I told Frank that we were headed his was again. He was quite happy about that. When we had talked before, he (and Karen did too) told me how they had talked about the incident with us and how it had turned them on and how they had absolutely tried to fuck each other to death when they talked about it.

I came up with a plan to surprise Karen again. Fucking her would be fantastic, but raping her was even better, because you know then that her body is betraying her brain. Mentally, she does not want it, but physically, her body says "Oh hell yes I do!!" That's when the body takes over the mind and goes wild! That's what good about this kind of rape. I would never actually RAPE a woman, where I had to beat her or hurt her or anything like that. No, I wouldn't do that. And I would seriously hurt someone who I caught doing it!

Frank gave me his address the last time we talked and that night at a truck stop, I got on 'Map Quest' and printed out a map to their house.

I had another alternate driver with me this trip. His name is Shawn. He was young (well, I say young, he was in his mid thirties). So he surely would be able to last a bit longer than I could, and I was good for a couple of good orgasms before I just fell out!

Shawn and I took a couple of old tee-shirts and cut eye holes in them and made masks out of them. My plan was to be "Home invaders" for a night. We would rob them and then fuck her silly. Of course we wouldn't really rob them, that is for the effect.

We rolled into their town just about dark and when we found their street, we located a nearby grocery store and parked the truck. I got my pistol out and unloaded it and stuck it in my belt. Then we walked the three blocks to Frank and Karen's house. It was a nice evening and we passed a couple of couples out walking in the nice evening air. When we got to Frank's place, we found that he had a privacy fence around the back yard, which worked out great, if it wasn't locked. Fortunately it wasn't locked and we slipped in and sneaked up onto the patio by their back door. The sliding glass doors were open, letting in the cool evening air. We pulled the masks over our heads and eased into the house. We saw Frank sitting on the couch watching TV, but there was no sign of Karen. I had told Frank not to let her know that we were coming, and I hoped he wouldn't let her go off somewhere like shopping or something.

Shawn was to do all the talking at first, since they might remember my voice. We eased up behind Frank (The couch sat in the middle of the floor facing the TV). I stuck the gun barrel to Frank's neck and Shawn said "Don't even breathe hard, if you want to live to see tomorrow. Now get on the floor and spread your arms and legs ... Face Down!!

Frank jumped forward and laid out on the floor and spread his arms and legs. Shawn went over and put his knee in the middle of Frank's back and said, "I want your money, quickly!" Frank moved his right arm and Shawn grabbed it and said "Where is it?"

"Back pocket, in my wallet. Leave me my driver's license, please?"

"I don't want anything but your money man!" Shawn said as he pulled Frank's wallet out of his pocket and fished the cash out of it, folded it and put it in his back pocket. "Who else is home? Quickly, we don't want to be here all night!"

"Just my wife. She's asleep in our bedroom! Don't bother her please, I'll get whatever you want. Please."

"You just stay put right there on the floor, or the little missus might not live to see tomorrow, understand?"

"Ye .. Yes sir!"

"Which door is it?"

"Last door on the right, down the hall. Please don't hurt her, Take whatever you want, but don't hurt her."

Shawn went down the hall and I stood at the end of the hall so I could watch Frank. He didn't offer to move. Shawn stepped into the room and then right back out again. He motioned for me to come there. I slowly walked to the door where he was and he pointed to Karen lying on the bed. She was covered only by a sheet that she had already kicked down till it only covered her ass and legs. Damn she looked so fucking good!!

Shawn went over and grabbed her by the wrist and quickly pulled her off the bed onto the floor. She was totally nude. She awoke and yelled "What the hell?"

"Your money bitch ... quick!!" Shawn yelled at her.

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch! Get it yourself!" Karen said, angry as hell.

Shawn grabbed a handfull of hair and started pulling her up into a standing position. "Get me the fucking money or you will have to watch your sweet little cooperative husband bleed to death, after we gut shoot him! Now get me the fucking money bitch!"

"Alright, just leave us alone. Take the damned money. You ought to get a goddamned job, then you wouldn't be out here fucking with people in the middle of the fucking night! Lazy bastards!"

"Shut the fuck up and give me your money. I ain't got all fucking night to listen to your shit!" Then he slapped her across the face, not hard, but just enough to get her attention.

She rubbed her face as tears ran down her cheeks and she said, "Did that make you feel more like a man? Hitting a woman?" She turned and reached behind the nightstand and pulled out her purse. Shawn snatched it from her and dumped it on the bed. He got her wallet and pulled the bills out of it, folded them and stuffed them in his back pocket.

"Now your jewels bitch! Hurry!" Shawn said.

"NO, you can't have my wedding rings. I'll give you the rest, but not my wedding rings."

"Bitch, if I have to flatten your nose on your face with my fist, I will, now get me the goddamned jewelry! NOW!"

Karen was crying more now and she knelt down in the closet door and was pulling something out of the closet. Shawn said "Partner, you see the ass on this mouthy bitch? I think I want to fuck her! I'll bet that little man in there don't keep her satisfied."

In a loud whisper, I said, "We don't have the time man. We agreed, 15 minutes in a house is all we can chance!"

"I know man, but that is such a fine ass!! It ain't everyday that you see one that good! I want to feel her fighting as she slides down my big cock!!"

Karen opened her strong box and said, "Here's the fucking jewelry. Take it and get the hell out of here!"

Shawn fingered through her jewelry and picked out a couple of pieces and stuck them in his pocket. Then he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up and pushed her through the door and to the living room. Frank was still on the floor.

Frank whispered "Karen, please, just cooperate. Maybe they won't hurt us! Or kill us!"

"Roll over on your back man. Quickly now! Bitch, pull his clothes off him. Do it now dammit!!"

Frank rolled over and Karen pulled his shorts and jockey briefs off him and sat on the floor looking up at us.

Shawn looked at me and said, "How much time do we have"

I looked at my watch and said "Just 7 minutes man."

"OK, at least I can feel her pussy on my cock in 7 minutes. Tell you what, I'll take 3 and you take three. Both of us can get a feel of that fine pussy then." He started taking his pants off. His cock was sticking straight out in front of him. He dropped his boxers and it stood there throbbing in front of Karen.

She yelled, "No! You bastards are not getting me without a fight! I'll scratch your fucking eyes out before you get me!"

Shawn slapped her again, and pushed her backwards onto the floor on her back. He got on top of her and straddled her body with his knees and put his hand on her forehead and held her down. She tried but couldn't reach him to scratch him.

I was holding my gun on Frank and Shawn said "You see that gun in his hand there lady? If it goes off, your next order of business will be to collect his insurance! Now calm down and you won't get hurt!"

Karen calmed down a little bit. But she was still angry as hell! Shawn held both her hands in his and stretched out on top of her and tried to get his cock to go in. She wriggled her ass and he missed. I stepped around to her head and got a handful of hair and pulled on it and drew back with my gun like I was going to hit her. She stopped moving. Shawn used one hand and put his cock in her and shoved it in hard.

She yelled out "That hurts asshole!! Can't you at least use a condom? Damn, no telling what kind of fucked up disease you have!"

"Shut up and fuck me bitch! And make it good! Make me love how you fuck, or I just might pull my knife out and relieve you on one of those fine nipples!"

Karen started moving her ass a little and I got down on my knees and grabbed a tit and started mauling it and pulling on the nipple. She started moaning and groaning. Shawn was really pounding into her now. She was starting to match his thrusts.

I said "Hurry up man, we've got to get out of here!"

Shawn said, "Oh man, you go if you want to. This is the best pussy that I have ever had. I'm staying till I get a nut in this pussy!"

"Well, do her doggie style then, so I can at least get my dick wet in her mouth!"

Shawn pulled out of her and grabbed her hips and said, "Alright bitch, up on your knees. You are gonna get it in both ends!"

Karen got up on her knees and Shawn shoved his cock back in and she moaned deeply as he entered her. I knew she was beginning to love this fuck now.

I got by her head on my knees and pulled my hard dick out and pulled her head to me by her hair. She opened her mouth and sucked me in and started sucking hard on it. I was fucking into her mouth and Frank was lying there on the floor, tears running down his face and watching his wife get fucked by two men.

I said, "Hey man how about we change places real quick, so I can feel that pussy and then we get out of here? We can't afford to stay too long. That's careless and it might get us caught!

Shawn agreed and we switched places real quick and I slid my cock into her wet pussy and said "Oh my god, you're right man, this is one fantastic pussy man! I could fuck this pussy all night long. It feels so fucking good!"

"She has a great mouth too man. She really knows how to suck a dick!" Shawn said.

Karen started to loose her rythym and I surmised that she was getting close to cumming. I said "Hey man, she is ready to cum! Can you believe it? We rape her and she has an orgasm before we do! Now that is a hot pussy man!"

"Yeah man, she is sucking a lot harder now than she was a minute ago, so let's give her a drink and some lube!" Shawn said.

Karen started moaning and groaning and then she started shaking and just vibrating and Shawn grabbed her head and held her tight to his cock and I had her hips and my cock buried deep in her pussy. She orgasmed hard and long. As she did, both Shawn and I shot off in her.

Then we pulled out of her and let her lie down on the floor. She had a good orgasm and was exhausted now.

I reached over and ran my index and middle fingers into her pussy and got them wet and started putting pressure on her asshole. I kept going back to her pussy and getting more juice to keep her wet and finally got my two fingers into her ass. She just laid there and cried. All resistance was gone from her now

"Get up on your knees again bitch, I want some of that hot ass of yours. It is so tight and hot and I think it would feel better than your pussy!"

"No, Please don't do this to me. It hurts so much! Please don't!" Karen cried.

I was still fingering her ass with two fingers. So I added a third finger and she winched and cried harder and sobbed "Please, NO, please. You have our money and jewels and you've gotten your rocks off raping me. Please leave us alone."

I said, "Karen, I know you love to get fucked and fucked a lot! Now tell me again that you don't want my hard dick up your ass honey."

At the thought of all this and my voice, her head raised up and she looked at me hard and

I reached up and pulled the mask off my face and Frank's eyes lit up he smiled and wiped the tears from his face. Then he started jerking himself off.

"ALFRED!!! Darling!! Oh god. What in the hell are you up to Alfred? Coming in here and treating us like this?"

I took her head and shoved my cock back into her mouth and pushed it hard into her throat, making her gag and spit ran out of her mouth and dribbled onto the floor. Frank got hold of her tits and was really treating her harshly. But she was moaning and mewling and sucking so hard on my cock I was afraid she would bruise it!

She jerked her head back and yelled at Shawn "Now you bastard, fuck me! I need to get another cum out of you guys before we quit!"

Shawn got behind her and shoved his cock into her pussy again and rode her hard and fast and soon she was really going wild again. Shawn blasted a good load into her pussy just as I was filling her mouth with my cum. Karen orgasmed in the middle of all that but we didn't give her a chance to yell out or anything. We were too busy getting our own nuts off in her.

Karen smiled up at me and said "You should have let us know you were coming and then we wouldn't have had to fight like that!"

"It's ok baby. Meet Shawn! He's the one you gave the hard time to!"

"Shawn, nice to meet you. You did a great job, both on me and on the robbery!"

I said, "Yeah, Karen, Frank and I set this up last week. But we had to make it believable, so we didn't tell Frank we were here. We had to scare him too, or you would have seen it was fake."

"Well, the couple of times that you slapped me Shawn, everything was happening so fast, but I didn't understand why you didn't hit me harder. But I wasn't going to say anything then of course."

"Well, enough talk, I need to unload this load that you started churning up here baby. How's about getting back on your knees again for me?"

Karen smiled and said "Sure Alfred, anything for you baby! Just make it good for me too!"

Frank got in front of her and she sucked him while I fucked her deep and hard!

Frank said "The next round, we'll do in the bed. I think we'll be more comfortable there."

Shawn got up and sat down in the easy chair and watched us while I tried to drive my cock up through her belly to her throat! And Frank was trying to come through her mouth to get to her pussy! Karen was taking a beating, and she was loving every thrust of it! It is truly amazing how much abuse a woman can take in the name of good hot, kinky sex!!

Karen especially loves to take two men at a time and she loves the taste of cum. Frank is a very lucky man in that she swears that she has never and will never cheat on him without his consent. But he also loves to see her getting it good and hard. So Frank and I pounded away at her until she had two more orgasms and we had both had one. She was worn out and so were we. We laid there on the floor for a few minutes and then got up and sat in the chair and couch. Frank found the strength to go to the kitchen to get us all a drink. Shawn found his pants and gave the money and jewelry back to Karen.

As we sat there sipping on our drinks and catching up on what everyone had been doing, the phone rang. Karen picked it up and got up to leave the room so she could talk. She turned and pointed to the phone and mouthed something and then went to the kitchen.

Frank said, "That's my younger sister. She has a fight with her sorry-assed husband about every weekend. I have been really tempted to go over there one weekend when he is drunk, like he probably is tonight, and beat him about half to death with a 2 by 4! He just loves to abuse her when he is drunk. But lately she has called and came over here to get away from him. I sure hope she isn't wanting to come over tonight. I want us to have some fun all damned night!"

Just about then, Karen came back into the room and said, "Bobbi Jo and the ass-hole are at it again, she needs a place to sleep. Frank we can't turn her away, she's your baby sister!"

I said, "Frank, you don't mind us playing with your wife, but how would you feel about us playing with your sister?"

Karen's eyes lit up and she smiled and Frank said, "Hell yeah, tell her to come on over here. But tell her we are having a party which should make her feel much better."

Karen turned and went back into the kitchen and in just a minute she came back out smiling and said, "I told her we were just having a small party, not to worry about anything, just come on over."

Frank said, "Well, she only lives about two and a half miles from here, so she should be here shortly! How are we going to get her to go along with this?"

I said, "Ok, here's the plan...... " and I laid it out to them very quickly. Everyone thought it should work.

Then Frank said, "Just do me one favor Alfred, before she can see who is doing it, I really want to just slide my dick into her mouth and up her pussy, for just a minute. I do love her a lot and I've always wanted to fuck her, but she never gave me an opening to get her in the bed."

"Frank! You never told me that! Honey! I would have worked on her for you!" Karen said.

In just a few minutes, we heard her car in the driveway. Shawn sat down in a chair facing the door and Karen got on her knees in front of him and began sucking his cock. I got behind the door and Frank waited for her knock and then he opened the door, standing mostly behind it so she wouldn't see he was naked. As soon as she stepped inside the door she saw Karen sucking Shawn and then her lights went out! I flipped one of the tee-shirts over her head and across her eyes and tied it and Frank grabbed her wrists and we moved her into the house. She was yelling for Frank to help her and save her and what is going on here?

I stood her in the middle of the room and looked her over. She was about 5 feet 4 inches tall, 105, maybe 110 pounds, nice heavy B or light C tits and nice round ass below a narrow waist.

I reached around her and took a tit in each hand and with my face right by her head, I asked her, "Bobbi Jo, how do you like your sex honey? Deep and hard like Karen there? Or slow and easy like Frank there? Do you want it blindfolded or eyes open? No matter, you are going to get plenty of sex tonight honey. Maybe that stupid husband of yours could come over and watch you get fucked over and over again, what do you think?"

"No!! I will not submit to you! I know you are rapists and you will probably kill us or hurt us seriously, but you'll just have to do it before I give you anything. I will not give you shit! Turn me loose right now!"

I turned her around and started removing her top and bra and Frank started removing her jeans and panties. I said "Baby, you have one gorgeous body!! But I think I will make your dear old brother there fuck you first! Just so you will be well lubed when I stick my pole in your hot pussy. Frank might not want to fuck his sister, but he'll do whatever I say when this pistol is stuck in his neck! Now you don't want me to hurt Frankie, do you?"

"NO please, if you must, you fuck me, but don't make Frank do it. It will hurt him too much. He's such a good man. Please, don't hurt him. Do whatever you want to me. I won't fight you if you leave Frank alone. I promise!"

"Well now, that is a different tune than you were singing just a moment ago! So Miss Bobbi Jo, you'd rather take on two of us than to let your dear brother slide his hard cock into your little pussy? Is that what you are telling me?"

"Yes, yes, Frank is a good man. I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt him or Karen, please. And yes, I'll take both of you at once, if it means you will leave them alone."

"Ok partner," I said loudly, as if I were saying it to Shawn to get his attention, "Leave that one alone for a minute and come over here. This little lady with the great tits wants us both to do her." Shawn wasn't even listening anyway, he was so engrossed in Karen's hot mouth. But Frank was just dying to get to fuck his sister! So I motioned for him to take which ever end he wanted and I would take the other one. He opted for her mouth, so I got her down on her knees and said "Ok baby, so your first fuck is going to be your mouth. My partner loves blowjobs. I am going to eat this hot pussy of yours till you beg me to crawl up inside you! So you might as well enjoy it!"

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers