The Truck Stop Ch. 01

Story Info
Young truck driver's wife looks for sex at a truck stop.
1.6k words
3.92
61.6k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Being a young truck driver's wife I spend some time on my own which I hate. I love attention and I love Clyde fucking me every time he gets home, and I often try to think up ways to entertain myself while Clyde is on the road. This often included a trip to the local truck stop and pulling the ugliest driver, taking him into the toilet, and having him fuck me hard and fast like the tramp I like to be.

Clyde had been away for two days and I was as horny as usual and I started to look through my wardrobe for a tramp outfit to go to the truck stop in, just to see if there was any dirty bastard to fuck me senseless once more. All was fine until I got Clyde's rota wrong and I walked into the truck stop not realising that he had stopped in there for fuel, and saw me. He did not make himself known to me but he must have heard the men chanting, "Some guy is in luck as Clyde's little tart is up for a stuffing again." A few men laughed, as I scanned the room for a willing victim.

In a booth close to the toilets was a black man I had never seen before. I ordered a drink and made my way over towards him and asked him if I could join him. He looked me up and down; I could feel him ripping my clothes off with his eyes, not just undressing me. I knew he wanted to take me right away.

As I sat I looked at him he was dirty, he obviously had not showered yet, he smelt of diesel and sweat just like Clyde did when he came home, just as I liked it. Those defined abs filled his shirt, not too big but well defined muscles. When I reached under the table and felt his leg the expression on his face didn't change. I moved my hand up his thigh and still there was no reaction from him.

"You want the black man?" he said in a fake Negro accent. He moved along into the booth and with his big black hand he tapped twice on the seat beside him, inviting me to sit close to him. I moved around to his side of the table and sat down. I was shaking in fear, but the same time my little pussy was dripping until I could feel the wetness in my knickers. I sat close to him, his greasy hair, full lips, and mean eyes.

"So you did come to me then bitch? What? Couldn't resist the nigger then?"

I kept quiet.

"Ahaha, don't be scared girl. Want to feel a black cock now?" he said in this fake accent.

Once again I didn't answer him but kept looking down. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock still inside of his trousers. I pulled away but his hand forced it back down onto his monstrous shaft.

"Feel it bitch; that's why you are here right?"

I could feel the heat from that cock from inside his trousers. I could not hold on and started rubbing it. He put his left arm around my shoulders, with his other hand started to play with my tits. My nipples were hard as a rock at his first touch. Meanwhile I was already rubbing that cock with both hands. He took my hands off his trousers and pushed me away.

"Want my dick bitch? If you do you got to ask for it."

"I want it," I said without taking my eyes of that bulge.

He pushed me out of my seat and pulled me into the toilets. "Ask harder!" he screamed to my face.

"I want that cock!" I screamed, burning in desire.

"Harder you fucking slut!" he screamed even more loudly.

"I WANT THAT HUGE BLACK COCK!" I screamed in despair and attacked his trousers, pulling at them furiously. I got them undone and pulled them down, and then I got the first look at his monster that jumped out right in front of my face. I immediately took hold of it with both hands and jerked it off up and down. It was massive! I could feel the power running through his veins that ran through his black shaft. Burning in desire I opened my mouth and swallowed that black beast.

"That's it bitch! Suck that cock nicely! You nasty little white, slut!" he said forcing my head down on his cock.

"You want this bitch?"

"Hum hum," I agreed with my mouth full.

"I didn't understand you bitch!" he screamed and pulled my head up off his cock by the hair.

"YES!" I screamed and went back to swallowing that delicious black piece of meat. He pushed my head down one his cock. I felt like a real slut but I didn't mind it.

He started ripping at my clothes, undressing me, then touching me all over. He backed me into a toilet cubicle, sitting me down on the toilet and started to face fuck me very hard. He was stuffing that big cock all the way down my throat; all the time I was choking and spitting when ever he gave me the chance to breathe.

Then he pushed me off his cock and grabbed my tits. Pulling them around his cock he tit fucked me while I sucked the big black head. He let me go and grabbed my dress that was around my waist, pulling it off with my knickers as well. Throwing them to the floor, he grabbed my hips and pulled them towards his face. I tried to balance on the toilet seat but he pulled me so fast that I hit my head on the cistern.

He started licking my pussy. I had an orgasm. As soon as I did, he positioned my pussy in front of his huge cock. I felt like a rag doll with my hips in the air, my legs spread, and my feet either side of his head. He started forcing his way inside my tight little hole; when the head got in I felt my pussy ripping apart. I felt that head stretching my dripping wet little pussy. He was getting more and more of his cock inside and I could only scream in pain and pleasure. I was being stretched by that black monster cock and I loved it.

With the rest of my weight being supported by my arms on the toilet, he started to fuck me. I was getting used to the size of his cock as he started fucking me harder and faster. He was calling me "bitch" and "slut". He had me held with one arm and was pounding into me; with his other hand he was choking me and I loved it. I had three orgasms in that position, then he let go of me and I fell to the floor. He turned me over and fucked me doggy style with my head above the toilet and my hair hanging down into the bowl while he spanked my arse.

He said he wanted to fuck my arse but I said, "No! I've never taken anything up my arse. There is no way you are going up there with that."

Without saying anything he pushed one finger in my arse while he kept slamming my soaking pussy. I rode that black pole until I couldn't support my head any more, my hand slipped off the edge of the bowl and I fell from his body landing on all fours.

He spat on my arse and put only the head of his cock on my pussy to get it wet.

"I said I didn't want it in the arse!"

"But who asked you anything bitch?" And he started forcing his way inside my virgin little arse. In the beginning it hurt like hell! It felt like my arse was burning. But when I got used to it my arse took it all, stretching as he abused it. His black meat pounded me, and I screamed with the pain, but slowly it started to feel wonderful inside me. He groaned and grunted while he continued burying himself in my arse and I screamed too, in delight. When I started to feel his cock pulsate and him spanking me harder I understood he was about to cum.

"Get on your knees bitch!" he screamed and pulled all that cock from my abused arse.

I got on my knees. He made me suck his cock, I didn't want to but his hands wrapped around my head and pulled me onto his cock. The taste was awful but he did not care for my enjoyment, this was just about him, and after some seconds he exploded on my mouth. Pulling out he spurted cum on my face. My face was covered in his cum as he made me suck his cock clean.

"Well done slut; you did a good job. That's it for today. I am back here next Wednesday. You will come; understood you belong to me know bitch."

I didn't answer him. I was catching my breath, I felt like a real slut; I was sore and my arse was burning. He watched me take some paper towels to clean my face up. He threw my clothes at me.

I got dressed as he watched. I walked back home. My pussy was sore, my arse was burning and it felt like I really needed to go to the bathroom, and I had the taste of cum in my mouth, but I was satisfied.

I turned the corner to see Clyde's truck parked next to our house. Not knowing he had been at the truck stop I went in sheepishly, made my way to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before he saw what a mess I was in.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers