The Truth Ch. 01

Story Info
A nosy reporter investigates a seductive cult.
4.5k words
4.3
126.6k
144

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a video you should see," said Olivia. "You know that expose I'm preparing on the High Truth cult?"

Her editor, Jack, shrugged. "Yeah."

"Well now I have more than rumors." She held up a DVD. "This was recorded inside of the compound. It's kind of graphic but..."

Jack cracked a smile. "If it sells papers and gets views on the site I'm fine with graphic."

"I think you can be confident this will get attention." Olivia put the disk into the player. "Sex sells right? Well I've always said the High Truth is a sex cult. Now we have proof." She pressed play.

The film was formatted as interview. A young woman, college age, sat on a red couch beside a young man of about the same age. His right arm was draped over her shoulder. While the boy's clothing was casual, a t-shirt and slacks, the girl was more provocatively dressed. The neckline of her haltertop showed off a well toned midriff and had a neckline that plunged deep to reveal her cleavage. Tight jean shorts were the only other visible clothing.

-)(-

"What's your name?" asked the interviewer. A woman's voice.

The young woman laughed. "I'm Aparajita. People call me Apara, though." She pulled uncomfortably at her shirt as if it weren't her usual attire. "Max brought me here to meet all of you." Someone from off screen handed the man next to her, clearly Max, a glass of green liquid he passed it to Apara who took a sip.

"Yeah, that's why we're doing this interview. How do you like it here so far?"

"It is a little strange," said Apara, "but in a good way. I can see why Max was so excited for me to come here. Everyone seems so happy. Your compound is sort of utopian. Is it self-sustaining?"

"Very astute, yes, we try our best not to rely on outsiders. Only people like you get to see the inside."

"People like me?"

"Yes." Interviewer immediately changed the topic. "Where did you meet Max?"

"We were in the same sophomore physics class." She continued to drink whatever was in the glass, a deeper sip this time. "He chatted me up. I started spending more time with him. Everything just seemed so natural from there."

"Oh?"

Apara smiled mischievously and leaned forward. "He's incredibly open about sex. I learned so much the first week. Sometimes its hard to keep his hands off me, especially when I'm studying."

"A young man should want to show his love to a girl. Physics seems like a demanding course of study," said the interviewer. "I'm sure he didn't want it to get in the way."

Apara nodded. "He didn't want to get in the way or..."

"No, he didn't want studying to get in the way. As members of the High Truth girls here study homemaking. They learn how to be wives. It is a more feminine pursuit. Much easier, too. They really enjoy it, spending more time with boys than thinking. Let me ask you something, are you going to marry Max?"

The girl giggled drunkenly. "I don't know." She sipped from the glass again, glanced at it, then took another sip.

"Why not?"

"Once I'm in graduate school I'll..."

Max brought a hand up under the bottom of her shirt.

She giggled again. "Stop that."

He gave her a lingering kiss on the lips but didn't stop gently massaging her breasts.

"Have you ever considered marriage instead a difficult career?" asked the interviewer.

Apara leaned more heavily against her lover. Her nipples tented the fabric of her top as he toyed with them. "I guess."

"Around here girls want to be a part of their men's lives," said the woman behind the camera. "Being a sexy young thing is much more important than a job. You're just forcing stress on yourself with a career."

"But I'm not..."

"I'm sure you'll be married eventually. How many kids will you have?"

Before Apara said anything her lover's hand pushed the glass she held toward her lips. She drank from it with a lazy smile. As she did his hand snaked down to the waistband of her shorts. "Max, not now..."

He kissed her again.

"Um..."

His fingers made their way inside of her shorts and he kissed her again to silence her.

She came away looking confused about what was happening. A silly smile was plastered across her face. "What was the question?"

"We were talking about sex," said the interviewer. "In the High Truth we believe that sex and sexuality are very important. Especially women's sexuality. Girls have needs that are just never met in most of the world. How has that been?"

Apara frowned as if trying to think while Max massaged her. "That's... that's..." Her words had begun to slur. "Its been really..." She spread her legs to give her lover better access. He undid the button at the front. "Ummm..."

"Would you say the sex is good?"

She nodded, eyes closed. "Our sex life has been wonderful. Fantastic."

Max lifted her shirt to expose her breasts. His tongue and lips played over them.

"You really see to be enjoying it right now," said the interview. "Is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Sounds like you're more suited to being a wife than a scientist."

"What?" Apara's eyes flew open in a moment of clarity but went out of focus again almost as quickly. "Something is wrong," she said weakly. "Max, stop."

He whispered in her ear and she giggled.

The interviewer's voice remained pleasantly even. "Tell me your favorite way to please Max."

"He loves my ass," said Apara. "So much fun." Apara attempted to stand up but stumbled as Max pulled her back to the couch. He dragged her pants down beneath her knees. Her shrieked of surprise became a laugh when his lips pressed against her neck. "What are..." He kissed her deeply as he tore the fabric of her panties away to show her sex.

Muffled sound of struggle came from the girl. They grew gradually fainter as she stopped resisting. When Apara was turned back toward the camera she was flushed and breathing heavily. Her body had gone limp. Max whispered to her as he stripped her of her remaining clothing. In a matter of moments she was naked on her lover's lap. He released his manhood from her shorts.

"Stop," the girl said without conviction. "What are you doing?"

Her lover teased the folds of her sex with his own. "We're having sex, honey."

"Not here." She gasped. "Stop..."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You keep trying to get me inside."

Apara's hips moved uncontrollably in response to his teasing. "I... uh... I w... w..."

"Want sex?"

"Yes." She nodded desperately.

"Need sex?"

"Whatever you want." Her hips kept trying to get her penetrated. A glimmer of awareness returned to her face. "Max, there's something wrong. You have to help me. Max... please."

Her lover drove himself inside of her up to the hilt. "I am helping." He seized her breasts and took a few moments to kiss her neck. "This is what you really need. A pretty girl like you should be trained to be a wife not ground down by a career."

All expression drained from Apara's face as he fucked her. "No..."

"Yes," he told her. "Always say yes."

She nodded. "Yes."

-)(-

Olivia turned off the television. "The next half hour is just him fucking her senseless over and over again. What do you think?"

Jack ground his teeth for a few seconds. "I think it's pornography."

"They drugged her. It's rape!"

"Unless she's acting," said the editor. "People make all kinds of kinky stuff these days, maybe she's into it. Hell, for all we know that was made specifically to make those High Truth people look like freaks. There are people who say they're involved in human trafficking."

"They are."

Jack rolled his head noncommittally. "Who is your source for this?"

"The original disk came anonymously. The case said 'Inside The Truth'. I asked the mail people who brought it in but they didn't see anything."

Jack shook his head. "I can't ethically publicize material like this, which is potentially slander, with such a vague source. We'll get sued. This is compelling, I admit, but you need to bring me something you can guarantee is real."

Olivia tapped her fingers together. "Let me go undercover to see what really happens inside. If I find the girl that confirms it, right? I just need the time and money to put together a fake identity."

"Alright, you've got a month then we pull you out."

-)(-

That conversation had been three days ago. Olivia knocked on the door of the walled compound with a pamphlet of the High Truth cult clutched in her hands and a purse filled with evidence for her fake identity. "Hello?"

A metal window in the door slid open. "Hello, dear," the woman on the other side said with a smile, "can I help you?"

"My name is Olivia. I've been reading your literature." She held up the pamphlet innocently. "There is so much wisdom in here. The world I live is filled with madness and delusion. Can I-"

The window closed and a moment later the door opened to reveal a fit woman in her mid thirties wearing a nearly translucent blue robe. She smiled. "Of course you can join us."

Olivia couldn't help but think that getting in had been far too easy. She stepped through, nonetheless, making a mental note not to accept any drinks... "Thank you."

The woman relieved her of her purse as she escorted her inside. "My name is May. Welcome to the High Truth. We ask only that you leave behind everything from the outside world when you enter. All of it, please."

It took Olivia a moment to realize she was meant to remove her clothing. She stripped slowly, trying to cover herself as much as possible.

May took each article of clothing as it was removed and placed it in a bag. "There's no need to hide your body dear. Have outsiders really taught you to be so ashamed? Trust me, our men will appreciate a woman as beautiful as you." She admired Olivia's nude body for several seconds, moving her arms away from covering anything. "A lusty body," said May, "they will will make good use of that." She presented a white robe that was otherwise identical to her own.

"Don't you..." Olivia examined the robe. "Don' you want to know anything else about me?"

"We leave behind everything when we enter, not just clothing. It doesn't matter who you were on the outside. Now you are a woman of the High Truth."

Olivia nodded and put on the robe. There was no way to cinch it, she had to let it hang partially open. It hung barely below her butt and really covered nothing. Getting the story was important. She could live with a little humiliation.

Through the door at the back of the small building, which she realized served as a sort of guardhouse to divide the inside and outside, was the main garden of the compound. It did look almost utopian. Each plot was well maintained. Most of them producing food. Dozens of men and woman were out working. Olivia saw several couples making love in shaded spots by the trees at each of the eight corners of the garden. She tried not to stare. Free love was a part of High Truth philosophy but she hadn't been prepared for the amount of public sex.

"There are plenty of rooms available," said May, placing a guiding hand on Olivia bottom as if it were perfectly natural. "Take some time to settle in today. Once you've seen your room feel free to explore the grounds. We have no secrets from our members."

"Thank you, May."

"It's no trouble at all, taking care of new converts is my favorite part of my job. I'll send one of the girls by your room tomorrow to wake you for morning education."

"What's that?"

May smiled understandingly. "That is where we strip away the lies you were exposed to on the outside."

-)(-

Olivia's room, number 208, was in a small, dorm-like building. Two windows showed the main garden. The room was simple and colored mostly in pastels. A wide comfortable bed dominated the center of the room. Her closet will filled with identical white robes. A few painting were hung on the walls showing scenes of nature.

A table opposite of the bed held a television while a matching remote lay on the bed. Olivia glanced at the movie playing.

It was porn.

She changed the channel and found additional pornography. Every channel was the same. There were trivial differences in theme but all of them had the same essential content. Some were apparently PSAs that gradually descended into sex scenes. Others were seductive erotica. Several featured positively brutal fucking. Many were just constant images of physical love, switching from moment to moment.

Olivia spent several minutes flipping through the channels in fascination before trying to turn it off. There was no button on the remote or on the television. When she investigated the cord she found that it went entirely through the wall, there was no way to unplug it. To her distaste she found herself becoming affected by them. Every move of the robe over her skin signaled her body that she was read. She could feel the slickness of her sex. Every moan encouraged a sympathetic sound in her own throat.

Suddenly she realized that she had begun masturbating. The robe gave her such convenient access to herself that she had barely noticed what she was doing. Self pleasure proved to be a wonderful distraction from stress. She continued, oblivious to the world around her, until a climax shuddered through her. Olivia flopped down onto the bed.

"What the hell am I doing?" she asked herself.

In her time researching the High Truth cult she had found that the pamphlets and recruiters focused on their spiritual beliefs, leaving their position on sexuality mainly to insinuation. Other than the video of the Apara being raped there was no hint of the obsession of sex. Mandatory porn was kind of shocking.

Still the people seemed pleasant on the whole. May had been nice, even trusting.

Olivia shook her head. These people were rapists. Probably slavers, too. She took a deep breath and found that her right hand had drifted between her legs again. She had to get away from the sound of the pornography. The reporter wandered outside, Apara was somewhere on the compound.

Everyone was hard at work to keep the compound self-sufficient. That was how they avoided contact with the outside world, nearly everything they needed was made by the cult member themselves. As she watched Olivia noticed that men's and women's roles were clearly divided along traditional lines. The women made and served food. The men repaired the buildings and worked the gardens.

The women and girls who weren't busy either flirted with or made love. They seemed quite shameless about it. A few times she even saw a man sweep a girl off her feet and begin to have sex without a word between them.

"You're the new girl, right?"

Olivia blinked and turned toward the speaker. A bright eyed girl of maybe twenty was standing a bit too close. She took a step back. "Um, yeah."

"I'm Tristy!" The girl closed the distance. "Exercise is starting right now. Let's go."

Olivia followed the girl, curious. Most of the women in the compound seemed to be gathering at one of the larger buildings. The exercise building had its roof retracted to show the sky. The instructor was a woman in her late twenties, standing nude at the front of the room. Yoga mats were set out in the central room. The women handed their robes to a trio of busy younger women as they entered. After a few minutes thirty women were assembled in the room.

Olivia was already familiar with yoga but she had never been put through as extensive a routine as the women of the High Truth did. It was more heavily sexualized, as well. The traditional stretches and holds were combined with sensuous grinding and fondling.

"That's right girls," said the instructor. "I know its exhausting but remember that you're keeping your body in shape for your boyfriend or future husband. A fit woman is a pleasing woman."

The workout continued until all of them were scarcely able to move. After so much time touching themselves the smell of sex overpowered even the smell of sweat.

"... and relax." The woman leading the exercise demonstrated deep breathing. "Very good work today. Time for meditation."

She waited until all of the girls had arranged themselves in the correct posture. "Close your eyes. Breathe. Feels the breeze on your skin, girls. Breathe. Enjoy the freedom of the open air. Breathe. Your body requires rest and so to does your mind. Breathe. Empty yourself of thought. Breathe. Each breath pulls in truth and wisdom. Breathe. The breath is life. Fill your mind with it."

Olivia gradually lost track of the words as she slipped into a trance.

"... and now your turn your attention inward," said the instructor. "You are aware of your body. Your body and soul are in harmony. A still body. A quiet mind. An obedient soul. Breathe. Breathe. Now one last time girls," encouraged the woman. The words faded again as time passed. "Breathe... and... back up. Time for a shower."

The communal shower room did nothing to really cool off the girls. Water teasing her breasts sent several into masturbatory trances, leaning against the wall to pleasure themselves. One section began to descend into an orgy until a few men were brought into to separate them.

"Does this happen every time?" Olivia asked Tristy.

"Of course," the girl pumped two fingers inside of her sex while her free hand explored her breasts. Her tongue hung slightly out as she made love to her body. "Its... only natural. Don't let yourself be so repressed. Try it."

Olivia backed away. "No... I..."

"It isn't healthy to deny your body what it needs."

Olivia felt her own hands creeping unbidden toward her most intimate places. Something was terribly wrong. She had never had such a constant or intense need for sexual satisfaction. With an incredible act of will Olivia pulled her hand away from her sex. She stumbled out of the shower room into a smaller area.

"Hello there Olivia."

She looked up.

A well built young man of perhaps nineteen was offering her a towel. Several thoughts ran through her head at once. All of the men, so far as she knew, were part of the cult's efforts to do to the women exactly what had been done to Apara. He was younger than most, though, and if she was going to have any chance she needed a man she could manipulate rather than be manipulated by.

"Thank you," she said, reaching out for the towel.

He shook his head and wrapped it around her. Rather than let her dry herself he did a very thorough job of it with his own hands.

Any self control she had was gone in a matter of moments. The towel scraped tantalizingly over each erogenous zone as he found them. When he brought it to her sex already eager sex, brushing each fiber over her clit and nether lips, a pulled a sudden violent orgasm from her. Suddenly weak she leaned against him for support.

"I can't dry you off if you keep getting wet when I do it," he teased.

The towel returned and Olivia gasped in pleasure. "Stop that."

"But you're enjoying it," he pointed out. "You must be the new girl." He rubbed the soft fabric over her breasts.

Her eyes rolled back into her head at the sensation. She'd never been so sensitive. The thought that something was wrong returned muffled by arousal. "Uh..."

"There's no wrong way for a man to touch a woman."

Olivia sank into his arms as he continued to make good use of her. Her toes curled in a second orgasm and she moaned. She didn't even know his name. "Um..."

The boy released her. "I shouldn't be keeping you from your work right now, though. Maybe I'll see you again later."

"Right," said Olivia, still trembling. "Who... what's... what's your name?"

"I'm Billy," he said, cocking a smile.

-)(-

Tristy found Olivia half an hour later. The younger girl was grinning idiotically.

"I love going to exercise."

Olivia nodded.

"Come on, I know all the best work assignments," whispered Tristy. She grabbed Olivia's hand excitedly. "We can work in the propaganda room."

12