The Truth

Story Info
Father and daughter fall in love.
1.3k words
3.88
95k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
426 Followers

Parking her car, she looked up at the big house that had once been her home. Today she buried her little brother and instead of sadness, she simply felt regret. If things had been different she could have been a better sister and friend to the man. So many things just got in the way. Jill left home at 18 for good and vowed she would never return. Now at the age of 31 she was back. She was a grown adult with a family of her own. If sometimes her children asked why she didn't speak to her father, she was able to tell them that sometimes things just happen and no one is to blame. Unfortunately, Jill felt like her father didn't see it like that.

Getting out of her car, she braced herself one last time before walking to the door and stepping inside. Everything looked the same. She couldn't understand how that could be. She was different, she looked different and acted different. She still chose to wear her hair long, almost to her waist. She still had a very trim, sexy figure, even after carrying two children, or maybe it was from running after two small children. She still looked more like her father than her mother. She still had blue eyes and full luscious lips and blond hair. Everything was the same and yet it was different. Like him, every thing was different and yet there he was, still sitting in his chair.

"Hi Daddy," she said quietly. He was a bear of a man, or a mountain of a man, as her mom use to say. Big and cuddly and solid and gruff when he was actually all soft inside. He'd be 53 years old now. Her brother, Sean, thought that he should have married years ago. Her father had constant female company and apparently he enjoyed very young women. Sean use to say how the "old man" was still a ladies man and he should settle down.

"Princess. Welcome home," he said in that gravelly voice that still sent shivers up her spine.

So many years had past since that night long ago. She'd been 18 and so sad and empty. Her mother, her wonderful mother had just died and Jack, her father was destroyed. She remembered holding him as he cried and how he held on to her. She didn't mean to fall asleep in his bed, but it just happened. She didn't mean to wake up in his bed and again, it just happened. She thought when her father started kissing her, that he was dreaming, that he thought she was her mother. She didn't know and once she realized, it was too late to stop. He had her on her back, her legs spread and his cock thrust inside her. Later on, when she was honest with herself, she realized she didn't want him to stop because nothing had ever felt so right.

She left the house the next day and never returned. For weeks she was terrified that she was pregnant. Her father called, left messages, had her brother call her. She wrote him when she was able to and told him she forgave him and that she just needed time. There just never seemed to be enough time to change how she felt. It wasn't that she felt like she had committed a great sin or anything, although part of her did. It was more that she felt like she had betrayed her mother and that was something she had trouble living with.

Jill walked further into to the room and felt her heart start pounding when her father rose from his chair.

"You got a hug for your old man," he asked, opening his big arms wide. His eyes watched her carefully, like a hunter might watch a nervous animal.

She calmly walked into her father's arms and leaned in to embrace him. He was still so much bigger than her physically. When she was a little girl she loved that about him, was proud that her father made her feel so safe. He use to grab her and squeeze her into a "grizzly" bear hug. That's what he called them. Grizzly hugs. She asked for a grizzly hug before bedtime every night. She loved her daddy so much.

Before she could break away, her father leaned in closer. His body touched her body intimately, his leg seemed to melt between her legs. Suddenly, his knee was rubbing her crotch and his breathing had changed. She could feel his chest pressing against her full, sensitive breasts. Liquid began to pool between the soft folds of her cunt. She hadn't felt like this in so long. Not since the last time her father had held her.

She tried to resist. She thought she heard herself say a soft, "no," but she couldn't be sure. Then her father was kissing her. His tongue delving into her soft, hot mouth, exploring, tasting her. She groaned and it seemed to sound like someone else and not her. His hands were everywhere, pulling at her black dress, pushing up her bra and ripping her panties from her body. He was moving her backwards quickly. She felt a cold, hard wall at her back. She barely had time to register that her genitals were exposed when she felt his hard cock inside her.

Jill hissed a shocked, "Daddy," and then he was pumping his dick into her pussy. Her hands grasped his shoulders as he wrapped one of her legs around his waist, shoving into her hard. Over and over.

Instead of thinking about her children or her husband or of her dead brother, she thought only of him. The constant reverberation in her head was "daddy, daddy, daddy," as he drove himself into her. Yes, daddy, daddy, daddy. Take me, she thought. Fuck me, make me yours.

Jill didn't realize she was sobbing. She didn't know what she was saying. She knew only that her father was fucking her and that she was in heaven. So long, so many years. What a waste, she thought.

Her father growled and groaned, violently fucking his beautiful daughter now. He wanted to punish her for leaving him when he needed her most. He wanted to punish her finding someone else, when he never could. He wanted to punish her for letting another man father her children when it should have been him. He wanted to hurt her, but he found he couldn't. He could only love her with his body, again and again.

When she screamed her release, only then would he let himself go as well. His body tensed and jerked and splashed her lovely womb with his seed. Groaning, he leaned into her body, panting. Sweat poured off the lovers and Jack gently eased her against him, walking with her to the coach. He pushed her half dressed body down and eased onto his knees between her legs. Using her black dress, he cleaned her red slit. Then he leaned into her and began to do something he'd been wanting to do forever. He began to eat his daughter's cunt.

The day quickly became night and they both came to understand how they couldn't ignore the truth forever. Later on, as they sat together in his chair, spent and relaxed, he told his daughter how much he loved her and how sorry he was that she was ashamed of that love. He didn't care what others thought. He didn't care that they would label him perverse. He loved her mother but it was only a small drop compared to the love he had for Jill. She kissed and held her father and told him she would try to make him happy from now on. She would try to be the daughter he needed and deserved.

In the years to come, Jill divorced her husband and gave him fill custody of their two children. She moved in with her father and they eventually had a little boy they named Sean.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
426 Followers