The Truth about Babysitting

Story Info
Sequel to New Job for the Babysitter.
1.7k words
4.34
66k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Theranna
Theranna
20 Followers

Dylan Marks stood behind the clear glass insert of his front door and watched his daughter get out of the Dubois' car and lean into the passenger door window to chat with her babysitting employers. He waited, trying to think pure thoughts as he watched her perfect teenage ass. From where he stood, had it been anyone else, he'd say she was turned on. And since he'd seen her babysitting charge at his little buddy's house the night before after dropping her off, he was curious to know why she hadn't come home last night. Initially, he'd assumed she'd made up with her ex-boyfriend but now, he was curious. Why would she spend the night at the Dubois' house instead of at home? Or were they in on it? So many questions...

But right now, watching her walk up to the door, he noticed a few things. First of all, she wasn't wearing a bra and those eraser-tip nipples of hers were calling to him, begging to punch through the flimsy material of her halter top. And the crotch of her shorts was dark, like it was wet. But there was a sheen to it, the same sheen he'd felt from his wife's panties after he'd played with her pussy. Looking over Tina's head, he watched the Dubois couple check out his daughter's ass and it all became clear to him. Tina hadn't spent the night at her boyfriend's house, she'd spent it with them. Oh, the doors this opened, he thought as he opened his door for his daughter.

"Welcome home baby," he greeted her with a hug.

"Hi dad. Is mom home?"

"Nope, went to a church meeting. How was babysitting?"

"It was great... really great."

"Really? Cause I saw little Henri over at the Hendersons on my way to the restaurant last night," Mr. Marks said as he slid his hand to his daughter's ass. "He had his sleeping bag and he and his little buddy were getting a tent set up for the night."

"Huh..."

"And didn't you have a bra on last night?" Mr. Marks as he pulled the halter top away from her breasts and looking down into it.

"Dad..."

"It's okay honey. Why don't we go to your bedroom so you can tell me all about it?"

Tina smiled up at her father and leaned her head against his shoulder, "My panties are all wet Daddy," she purred with a seductive smile.

"I don't believe you're wearing any panties," Dylan said, walking up the stairs to Tina's bedroom.

"How did you know daddy?" she asked, leaning heavily into her father's side.

"I can just tell."

In the far too pink flounces of her bedroom, Dylan stopped. Tina's mom loved pink and would have Tina dressed in it all day long. And this room was clear proof of that. And all that pink and those remnants of Tina's childhood...

"Let's go into the guestroom," Tina said, pulling her father along.

With a nod, Dylan followed, barely stopping himself from gently pushing Tina along. In the guestroom, he closed the door and turned the lock. His wife would be gone for three, four hours at the least but just in case, he wanted privacy, no, he needed it. Without a word to each other, Tina closed the drapes that brought in the sunlight and perhaps the unwelcome eyes of neighbors while Dylan moved to the bed and turned on the bedside lamp. He sat on the bed and with a look to his daughter, slapped his knees, inviting her to sit down. She smiled coyly and sat on her father's lap, nestling her ass into his crotch, grinning at his hard on.

"So, where were you last night young lady?"

"At the Dubois..."

"But you weren't babysitting, were you?"

He questioned her sternly, but his hands ran up and down her back, arms, legs and belly, running short of indecency as he waited for her confession.

"No..." she drew out, twitching in his lap, her breath quickening.

"And what were you doing there?"

"Nothing special..."

"Tina," he said, his tone grave, "don't make me ask again."

"I swear, it wasn't anything special Daddy."

"Did Mr. and Mrs. Dubois leave you alone in their home?"

"No."

"And what did you do?"

"They had a little birthday party for me."

"All night?"

"No daddy."

"Just them?"

"Yes daddy."

"Did you have cake?"

"No daddy, they gave me brie and fruit and champagne."

"Champagne? Did you get drunk Tina?"

"No daddy."

"Were you a good girl Tina?"

"No daddy."

"How were you bad baby?"

Sighing, Tina laid her head on Dylan's shoulder and nestled against him, rubbing her nipples into his arm, looping her arm around his neck.

"Daddy, we did things to each other..."

"Did you want to do those things honey?" he asked, leaving his hands on her belly and on her back, one hand with the heel pressing into the underside of her breast and the tips of his fingers rubbing the belt of her shorts, while his other hand was on the edge of sinking into the crack of her buttocks.

"Oh yeah... they're both so hot daddy. I've been wanting them to fuck me for a long time."

"Fuck you?" Dylan asked, sinking both of his hands down, making Tina jerk upright and tremble. "Did they fuck my daughter?"

"Yes daddy."

"Did they fuck you a lot?" he pressed on, both of his index fingers into her very wet pussy.

"Oh yes daddy," she nodded, digging her fingers into his shoulder and arm as pleasure flooded through her.

"Did you like it?"

"So, so much," she stuttered as his thumb started applying pressure to her oversensitive clitoris.

"Do you like it when I play with you like this?"

"Yes daddy, it's fun."

"Good."

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"They want me again tonight daddy."

"For sex?"

"Yes daddy. They said they didn't want me to wear any underwear."

Dylan plunged his fingers into deeper within Tina's body, stroking in and out of her, watching her face as she crested through waves of pleasure.

"Daddy," she asked haltingly, sliding her hand toward his crotch, "am I allowed to babysit at the Dubois tonight?"

"Babysit or babysit?"

"The fun kind daddy..."

"And should I let you go?"

"Well, we can work something out," she said coyly, moving off her dad's lap and between his legs, busying herself at the belt of his pants. She reached into the crotch and pulled out his hard cock, palming it and stroking up and down, "can't we?"

"My baby wants to bargain..."

"Yes daddy..."

"What do you have to offer?"

Smiling, Tina stepped back and undid the knot holding up her halter top and allowed it to fall down, showing those beautiful breasts and those cherry-flavored elongated nipples. Then, she undid her shorts and wriggled out of them. Naked, she stepped forward and leaned toward her father until her forehead touched Dylan's.

"Me," she answered simply.

At that invitation, Dylan couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled Tina into his arms and flipped her onto the bed, laying her on her back. Famished for a taste of her, he spread her cheerleader's legs wide open and feasted on her pussy, drinking the fresh juices of her arousal. He used his tongue and fingers, pumping her. At one point, his little finger slipped into the tight bud of her ass and at her loud, long moan, he jerked up and looked at her, his mouth and chin wet with her.

"You like that baby?"

"Yes daddy..."

"Did you ever..."

"No, but I want to. I'm too tight."

"Well, my baby's not as slutty as I thought," Dylan chuckled before returning to his feast, slipping his little finger back into Tina's forbidden flower. As he pumped in and out of her and loosened her, he added another finger into her ass. Tina squealed in delight as pleasure overwhelmed her in a massive wave that swept over her. Her body arched, rigid before loosening with delicate shakes. Watching her, Dylan couldn't hold back and took off his tee-shirt and pants and slid on top of his daughter and into his daughter's pussy.

His groan at being in her stirred Tina and she shook, tightening around him and curling her legs around his waist.

"Daddy," she whispered as he leaned over to roll her nipples between his fingers, "you're bad like me."

"I'm worse," he moaned as he started to move his hips in and out of her, "I'm so much worse."

"I like you worse."

"And I love you bad."

Kissing her, drinking from her again, Dylan kept pumping. After she came, their mouths fused and with him trapping her cries of pleasure in his mouth, Tina's father moved to his back, holding on to his new lover, staying in her. Tina looked down at him, exhausted and yet not sated. She arched her back and started slowly moving up and down, fucking herself on his hard cock as he delivered light taps on her wide open pussy. With every tap, he could feel her tightening and loosening around him.

"Daddy..."

"Yeah baby?"

"Can I babysit at the Dubois tonight?"

"Do you deserve it?" he asked, pinching Tina's clit.

"Oh daddy!" she screamed.

At the flutter inside of Tina, Dylan yelled out and came deep inside her, pulling her to him as they fell on the bed in a sweaty heap.

***

"Babysitting again?" Mrs. Marks asked as Tina headed out the door with her father.

"Yes mom," Tina answered, turning to her mother.

"Glad you dressed appropriately this time," her mother said, eyeing her daughter's knee-length skirt and sweatshirt.

"I know mom. Daddy told you the Dubois wanted me to sleep over in the guest room? They're probably going to stay out all night."

"They pay you extra, right?"

"Yes mom."

"And no funny business?"

"Mom!"

"I'm just asking," Mrs. Marks said, hugging her daughter, "have fun with Henri."

Sitting down in the car next to her father, Tina nodded. The fun was beginning now. Obeying the Dubois, she hadn't worn any underwear. And her father, being precise about those instructions, was checking himself, sliding his fingers along Tina's inner thigh to her wet, gushing pussy. The car ride was going to be the first act of fun.

Theranna
Theranna
20 Followers