The Truth About Friends

Story Info
There are more to her friends than at first believed.
4.7k words
4.57
25.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

It's been six months since I've had a steady relationship, and three months since I've gotten laid and that was with a guy I've known since we were both in diapers. We like each other very much, I find him very appealing to look at and Eric is loads of fun to be around, but to date? Well we haven't really considered it.

It is hard to considering a relationship beyond friendship with someone you have known for so long. You feel as though you know all their dirty little secrets and of course they know yours. He is the boy you knew while still in diapers and you use to swim naked in his kiddy pool and vice versa and the one guy that you talk about all your other boyfriends to. Basically you've known him so long he is just like another girl friend. Only slightly different because you both know for a fact that he has what girls don't residing in his pants.

The first time Eric and I had sex, it was more or less to satisfy a curiosity, I guess. We were both in between relationships, and we went out as friends to catch a movie. Somehow it ended up that we were joking about sex, he was being goofy saying that he was smaller in the cock area than most men, though I knew differently from playing Dr. and the famous, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" that I think all kids go through. Laughing, I made the comment that one day he could prove it again if he wanted, and he said he just might.

We grabbed a bite to eat and went back to my apartment, and though I'm still not real sure how it came to be, I was soon laying on the couch topless with my hands wrapped in his short black hair pulling him closer to my breast. We ended the night with him laying on my couch and me riding him and coming over and over again. I admitted to myself that first time with him that he was the best partner sexually that I had found, but that was where it was left.

Since then every few months or so, Eric and I get together if we aren't seeing anyone else, and we share a few laughs and quite a few orgasms and its been going on for the last couple years. At times I do question why it is that we don't just break all the rules and see each other exclusively but when I start thinking along those lines; I firmly remind myself that it just works out better the way it is. No complications. "After all," I question myself, "Who wants to risk losing a life time of friendship for a relationship that probably wouldn't last more than a few weeks?"

~~~

"Hey Kat, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" Amber, my closest female friend asked me as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hi. Sure. What are we doing?"

"Nothing much, just going to go get a couple drinks at Randolf's with Sandy and Burt then probably go back to their house and hang out for a bit." They lived in the next town and Amber knew them through working as a waitress and Sandy and Burt had been her best customers. They had always tipped well, and that grew to conversation then friendship, and eventually I got to know them as well.

Randolf's was a local club that during high school we all wanted to get into, though we weren't old enough to do so, and now that we were grown we couldn't seem to find the time to get there as much as we had hoped. So, with nothing better to do tonight, and since I had been kind of hoping that I could meet a new guy anyway, I replied, "Sounds good."

"Okay, pick you up and eight and you can ride over with me."

"Sounds good. Bye." I said hanging up the phone and looking toward the clock, which showed that I still had a couple hours to get ready to go.

I grabbed a light snack, a cup of yogurt, to tide myself over, figuring that I could grab a bite to eat while at Randolf's, if need be, and then went to shower. In the shower I made sure to shave my legs, checking several times in the hopes that I wouldn't miss any stray hairs and I also shaved my pussy, leaving just a little patch of brown hair above the slit in the way that I like it.

It wasn't that I honestly thought I would get laid tonight; after all, a night out with Sandy and Burt doesn't exactly lead to romantic ideas. It was a joke among us that they had been dating since elementary school. They moved in together after graduation, and just last year, they finally tied the knot. She announced four months ago that she was expecting their first child, and well, they had settled into the routines of living together. They often had a hard time relating to those of us who are still single.

Anyway, I figured that even if I wasn't going to get laid tonight, there would still be nothing wrong with hoping I might meet up with some guy and tomorrow we could have sex. And honestly, what better way to exude sexual ideas than to know that you have a smooth pussy and legs, and are ready and willing if the chance does happen to arrive? Top that off with my most favorite black lace thong panties and matching bra hiding under my black mini dress with the white trim and spaghetti straps. The dress was designed in such a way that it accentuated my relatively small breast, making them look more impressive and it also showed off my trim waist perfectly. The length of it showed off long legs, firm in their own right and drew even further attention to my well rounded bottom. My casual dress pumps topped off the outfit, and I was set to go.

~~~

Right at eight and exactly as planned Amber pulled up outside my building and honked her horn. I knew it was her, because she always honked the same way, two short toots followed by a longer third one, and was always the most punctual person in the world. So I grabbed my handbag and headed out the door, knowing it would tick her off royally if she had to wait on me.

"Uh oh, that's the 'I've been without a man entirely too long dress'." Amber joked as I climbed into her ancient but well maintained car.

Laughing I questioned back, "And just how would you know?"

"I've known you long enough to get the idea." She laughed along with me.

Randolf's was only about ten minutes out of town, and on the way Amber and I made small talk, how nice the weathers been, her latest man friend who rocked her world on a daily basis but couldn't make it to hang out with us tonight and my lack of a man to rock my own world.

We made it to Randolf's about forty-five minutes before Burt came rushing in to tell us that they weren't going to make it tonight after all. Apparently, Sandy wasn't feeling up to par, but we were still more than welcome to come to the house to visit with her.

I noticed his slight wink in Amber's direction, but figured it was something to do with his happiness over the fact that Sandy carried his baby or maybe an eye twitch? "Who understands those couples after all?" I noted silently and didn't think anything more of it.

He left and Amber and I finished our drink and decided to go ahead and run by their house for a few minutes, promising each other that if she was indeed not well, we would only stay a minute.

With a last glance around Randolf's wondering where all the good looking men were hiding and kissing my shot at finding them tonight goodbye, I followed Amber out to her car.

~~~

When we arrived at their house was the first real clue that the night wasn't exactly going the way I had expected. We pulled up and got out of the car and I could hear the radio playing inside their house. It was more like the way a party sounds than someone who is sick inside resting and I commented on it, only to have Amber say, "Well, let's go see what's going on."

Amber walked up to the door and rang the bell, I am almost certain that someone said "come in" but as loud as the music was and the fact that Amber did just that, I'll never really know for sure.

Sandy and Burt were sitting on the couch and when I walked in they yelled out "happy late Birthday." and I was still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. My Birthday had been last week; it was over and done with. What are they talking about?

Amber was the one to explain, "We weren't able to do anything for your birthday last week so we figured that now would be a good time for it. We didn't want you to think we had forgotten, just I ended up having to work and they were out of town."

"Awww, that's sweet but you guys didn't have to do anything special. It was okay. Really."

"We know, and this isn't going to be anything much, but you did just turned twenty-five and though it isn't a mile stone birthday or anything, we wanted to do something for you at least." Amber continued to explain. "As you can tell, it's just the three of us, and you, but we figured we would try to make it memorable anyway. After all, in another month I'll also have a birthday, and I expect something great then as pay back." She finished her comment on a laugh.

"You guys are so sweet. Thank you. I am surprised and I do think it's going to be memorable."

"We do have one more surprise for you, if you will come into the den." Burt stated.

I looked around questioningly and both Amber and Sandy nodded encouragement and so I stepped in the direction of the den.

For as laid back as Burt and Sandy are and the fact that they now have a baby on the way as well, their den is somewhat shocking. It's basically a mini bar. A true party animal would be in pure heaven. There are tables that look like standard issue bar room tables. They have a pool table in one corner and an older style juke box in the other. In still another corner there is a dark wood colored wet bar, its fully stocked at all times and has dark wooden shelves backed by a solid mirror, running down one wall, where empty bottles of all kinds are kept for decorative purposes. On the other wall behind the bar, there is a picture of a great looking red and white motor cycle that I can only assume is a Harley and on the other side of the picture there is a window with blinds down. Looking into that corner, and with the mirrored reflection, it seems as though you have a window on each side, just one is hidden by shelves.

My three friends encouraged me to go in and have a seat facing the bar, and I hesitatingly did just that pulling Amber with me. I sat down and someone turned the lights out, leaving me in darkness. Then someone turned the music off for a minute and when it came back on it was a song I hadn't heard before. It had strong drum beats and a good rhythm, no words, definitely not a style of music I had heard before. It wasn't a song I would consider to have a fast beat, though it certainly wasn't slow either.

The lights suddenly came back on and standing in front of the bar was none other than Eric. His face showed shock, as I'm sure that mine did. He was dressed in black jeans a white button up shirt that was tucked in neatly and a pair of cowboy boots. With his dark hair and eyes to help, I thought to myself how he had never looked so appealing.

Since it had been so long since we had seen one another, I couldn't help thinking that this was my surprise. Eric had been out of town for a while, and since his return we had talked a few times on the phone but as of yet, hadn't managed to get the time needed for a friendly visit and I thought somehow Amber knew this and so her "surprise" was to get us in the same room for a nice "howdy do". I was about to stand up and go give him a hug in greeting, until he began dancing to the music and I had to pause and wonder what the hell he was doing. Then I looked around at the other three people in the room basically waiting on some one to say, "Smile. You're on candid camera or something".

I watched as his hips swayed a little and then he turned around suddenly placing his back toward us. I watched as his firm ass shook slightly back and forth in time with the beats coming from the radio. It's funny, but until this moment I never really had considered his firm ass but more than that I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed seeing it.

I could see the shirt moving as his arms moved, his muscles working the material around and I kind of wondered what he was doing, not quite sure that I didn't already know but also not wanting to assume too much. I just sat and waited to see what may happen next.

The music picked up its pace a little more about the same time that Eric turned to face me. His shirt was unbuttoned all the way, and he pulled it loose from his pants and dropped it off his shoulders in pretty much the same moment. My breath caught in my throat as I took in the whole picture that he presented me with.

I knew that if I lived to be a hundred the memory that I would always hold close at hand would be him standing in front of that wet bar where the shelves are lined with empty bottles. When he had his white shirt pulled from his black jeans and I could easily see the silver belt buckle holding his jeans closed. His firm hairless chest nipples slightly stiffed as if waiting for me to touch them. His shoulder slightly lowered on one side in a somewhat cocky way that was also seductive as hell. The serious set of his mouth, as if both daring me to laugh at him and daring me to kiss him, his eyes whispering come here. The tousled look of his short hair, standing up slightly like someone had just ran their fingers through it.

"How could I have not seen how gorgeous he was before now?" I questioned myself even as he moved again to sway to the music, lowering his shirt further and finally dropping it to the floor in front of me.

He propped himself back against the bar and kicked off his boots, never touching them with his hands and never breaking eye contact with me and then I watched as if in slow motion how his hands came up to his waist and unhooked his shiny silver belt buckle.

Everyone else in the room with us didn't exist to me anymore, as I watched him remove his belt, and unbuttoned his pants. Eric's movements were slow but steady, in time with the music and for the life of me I couldn't take my eyes off him. I had never seen this side of Eric and wasn't really sure that I liked knowing that even as I was seeing it for the first time, but the other three people in the room were also getting to enjoy it.

As his zipper lowered and I could catch a glimpse of the white underwear he had underneath, I licked my suddenly dry lips.

He turned around again, giving me another view of his ass and I breathlessly waited while he began pushing his tight fitting jeans down over his hips and still further down his legs. His tanned backside, hidden now only by a pair of white g-string underwear was another mental image that I knew I wouldn't soon forget. As he bent to finish taking his pants off his feet, I noticed two things, one being that I could see the where his cock was hidden under the strip of white cloth from behind and I felt my pussy grow slightly damp because I knew what could be found there once the cloth was removed, and two that Amber got up from the chair next to me and motioned that her and the other two watching now should go. I heard Sandy say "But I want to watch, too." during a pause in the music a second before I heard the door close. I would have laughed at the irony of good ole' Sandy wanting to stay and watch when I had thought she was rather straight and innocent with eyes only for Burt.

The song changed to one of a little faster beat, though still it wasn't something I had heard before and Eric turned around quickly causing all thought of Sandy to flee my mind.

I could see the outline of his cock through the cloth covering it, and remember thinking that he was probably about half hard. I knew that though it wasn't huge when fully hardened; it was thick and roughly about seven inches long. I didn't think that would have fit inside that little white pouch. I only could only dwell on that thought for as long as he stood still and let me admire him.

He began moving again. His hips moving in time with the music, his hands sliding over his own body and I wished that his hands were on mine and mine on his. As I watched, Eric's cock seemed to grow harder, and even as he still danced around, I could see the head poking up and coming out of his underwear. Once again began licking my lips trying to find moisture.

Eric took a few steps closer to me, and then began to move imitating how he would move if he were having sex with someone and my own body responded as if he were doing it me.

I could feel my pussy opening and moistening itself, preparing for him to do just what he was promising with his movements. I am no virgin but at that moment I couldn't remember a time when I had wanted to be fucked so badly and it wasn't just that I wanted sex, I wanted him.

Eric came closer still, and put his legs between mine and I was conscious of how this was the right position for me to be in for him to do anything he wanted, only his cock is currently about chest level on me instead of lower where I really wanted it.

Forgetting where we were, and what was happening, I attempted to bring my hands up to rub him through the cloth covering his cock. My only thought was I wanted to taste it, and then feel it pushing inside me, filling me up.

Eric's hands on mine stopped me, "I'm not suppose to let you touch me. Company policy." He stated simply.

"Uh, okay. But I think this is too good of an opportunity to let it just pass. What happens if we say you did your job and then I took over? Perhaps I offered something you couldn't refuse?"

He laughed and asked "And, what might that be?"

Quickly I pulled my hands from his and reached for his cock. I uncovered it with one hand even as my other hand held it and my mouth lowered onto it.

I sucked him in as far as possible and bobbed my head up and down a few times then pulled off his cock and ran my tongue up and down the length of it avoiding contact with the head. I took one hand and as my tongue went lower to tease the base of his cock between it and his balls, I massaged them. I felt him growing even harder, his cock pushing against my face as if begging me to pay more attention to it.

I relented and slowly kissed my way back up to the head of his cock, circling around it with my tongue then fully taking him back inside my mouth. I repeated the process over and over again, causing him to moan slightly and start trying to thrust his cock into my mouth deeper even as I attempted to pull away slightly to tease him some more.

I finally pulled him free of my mouth and asked "Are you still willing to refuse?"

Eric stated, "I don't think I can."

"Good, now for the next question. You've seen what my mouth has to offer, but I need you somewhere else. Can you resist that?"

"And where were you thinking?"

I stood up forcing him to take a step back and then I lifted my dress and began working my panties down my legs. I then took his hand in mine, and pushed his hand against my pussy, letting him feel the wet heat there. "I want you here." I half whispered as his fingers began stroking me lightly.

"Is that right?" He asked and started pushing me backward.

I could only nod my head; his fingers stroking me had erased my ability to talk since they were now also helping him to push me back.

I felt myself bump against the table and still he pushed and for a moment I wondered if the bar type table would be able to hold me, deciding instantly that regardless we were about to find out. I hopped onto it and once in place he leaned forward kissing me, tongue invading my mouth as his fingers pushed deep inside my pussy and his mouth caught the moan that his efforts caused.

Eric kissed me even as I began laying back, growing confident that the table was stable enough to hold me, and knowing that if it didn't he wouldn't let me fall.

As I lay back fully and could feel his cock against my pussy, seeking entrance, and I reached down between us and helped guide him into me. It was my turn to taste his moan as his cock found my wet heat and slid in so that I was able to close around him.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12