The Truth About Motorcycles

Story Info
Two college kids find common ground and each other.
3.5k words
4.41
15.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the things they say about motorcycles are true. They are a lot of fun. They are also very dangerous. They make you feel like you are flying and chicks do, in fact, dig them. What people fail to realize is that doesn't entitle you to anything more. I met Stacy when I was first shopping for my bike. I'd seen her around campus but I'd always been so busy in the lab I never had the chance to hang out with her much. As soon as I mentioned I was getting a bike her eyes lit up, she stepped closer to me, and smiled. What an incredible rush. Normally I'd be too nervous, but I was so caught up in the moment that I invited her to go shopping for a bike with me. None too soon we were headed down the road to the local shop.

The ride there was eerily uneventful. We talked about our classes and after that let the radio control the conversation. It had started to rain, just my luck, as we arrived at the shop. We ran together inside and her mood instantly did a 180. She was awe struck and just slowly gazed around the room. I took charge and led her to a few of my favorite bikes: Fast, Sleek, Sport Bikes. I started off with a Suzuki Bandit 600s explaining how it's been well reviewed and a great starter bike. She didn't hear a word I said. Stacy was busy sliding her hand slowly along the smooth fairings letting out a low purr. I watched her inspect every inch of that bike for quite some time. When I checked my watch and realized how long it'd been I jumped. I came here to find a bike after all! So I tore myself away from her foreplay and mounted the bike.

She was so fixated that it took her a bit to notice I'd gotten on. I was touching the controls and rocking a bit when a strange feeling washed over me. I looked up and there was Stacy looking at me. Not with those glazed, too much work, eyes I was used too. These had a spark in there I'd never seen before.

She placed her hands on top of mine and in a soft angelic voice said, "How does it feel?"

"It feels," I hesitated as I rolled my hands a bit, "really good."

Way to seize the moment, eh? After a few more of these sessions we went over to the merchandise area of the shop. I embarrassed myself when trying on helmets but it was worth it. I couldn't figure out what size to put on so I was forced to ask for help. This made Stacy laugh the sweetest giggle I've ever heard. After a few moments of clumsiness I asked her, "How's it look?" and was graced with another of her giggles.

After that she really opened up to me. We talked about all sorts of things and found out we had a lot in common. Gloves and boots later we arrived at the jackets. While she was turned away I put on a Fieldsheer armor jacket. I was so pleased with its comfort and feel I quickly called for Stacy to have a look. I took a step back when I saw her turn and her eyes bug out. "I must look like a dork" I thought at first. The thought didn't last long because she grabbed me in warm hug and whispered in my ear, "It looks really really sexy." I smiled, of course, and promptly said "Thank you." Obviously I underestimated the appeal of the jacket because she started licking my ear. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes to soak in the feeling. Without even thinking I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her tight.

I came home motorcycle-less from that trip but gained much more. Stacy and I retired to my room and talked for hours about the different bikes and gear we'd seen at the shop. We made wish lists and rolled around laughing. Things were starting to wind down and I said to her,

"I think that covers just about everything. Only problem is that I'd need about $25,000 to cover it all! Are you sure there isn't anything else you want?"

She slowly climbed on top of me, placing her knees beside my hips while slowly sliding her hands over my chest much like she did the SV earlier that day, "I can think of just one more thing I want and the best part is, its free." With that she leaned over and kissed me. He lips were soft and wet against mine. I leaned into her gathering a whiff of her flowing hair. This feedback was electrifying. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and I grabbed her neck and waist. Our bodies quickly entwined furiously rubbing our hands all over each other's bodies. We rolled from one side of the bed to the other all the while pushing our tongues against each other. We got caught up against the wall and translated our rolling into hard rhythmic dry humping. She was on top again and really enjoying herself. My cock grew inside my jeans and she wasted no time rubbing her crotch over it. I let out a gasp and she a moan as we released our kiss in honor of the newfound pleasure. She pressed her breasts against my chest and heaved with passion. I slid my hands up her shirt and deftly unsnapped her bra. She responded by clinging tightly to my shoulders giving me a rush of pain and pleasure. Her movements became more furious and caused the bed to shake. I slid my hands beneath her jeans and grabbed hold of her tight ass. We rocked in rhythm, our hips relentlessly grinding against each other. She arched her back and I massaged her neck it with my lips. This caused her moaning to slip into curt screams of pleasure until a pulse from my cock brought her to climax.

Collapsing on top of me she pushed herself up to look at me. "Why are you so happy?" she mused.

Don't get me wrong, that was a fantastic day. Stacy and I started going steady after that and picked up necking as a hobby. But to tell the truth, dry humping just became a bigger and bigger tease. Not to mention it was a few weeks before I finally found a bike that fit my budget. I was almost afraid to ride it back to the dorm it was such a clunker. It was an old '87 Honda Interceptor. The front fairing was dented in two places, the gaudy red, white, and blue paint job was stripped and scratched in many places, and the odometer had a huge crack in it. Still, it ran just fine and had a real kick to it. It was just my luck that Stacy showed up a few minutes early to meet me and saw me riding in. I was so happy to have my helmet on to hide my extensive blushing. I leapt off the bike, slid off the helmet, and unzipped my jacket. I did a slow jog out of the lot meeting Stacy at the entrance to the dorm room.

I avoided her gaze as I tried futilely to apologize and rationalize for the bike at the same time, "You have to understand…the thing is…if you look at it this way…"

Before I could pick a sentence I was cut off by Stacy's hand caressing my cheek and pulling it towards her for a soft peck on the lips.

"You looked amazing out there on the road." She admitted, "When can I go riding with you?"

This request was joined with a distinct sparkle in her eye and a rising of her body on her tippy-toes. I let out a muffled laugh as I embraced her. I wanted more than anything to take her out on the road, right then and there,

"Well, I think it would only be…" I started. I chocked on my words as they came out. Looking deep into her eyes I felt lifted and knew that I could never be so reckless. I just couldn't bear the thought of her getting hurt. After swallowing I continued, "a few months or so and then you can ride with me. I really need to get my confidence up before then."

She gave me a crooked, disbelieving look that made my heart sink. Doom and gloom began to cloud my thoughts. What price was I going to pay for my honesty? Stacy reared back a bit and stared at me in deep thought, carefully choosing her response,

"Well, if all you need is a confidence boost," she paused as she slid her hand along my jeans and gripped my thigh, "I'll see to it that I'll be on the open road in no time!"

With that she bounced forward to kiss my cheek. But she didn't stop there and let the tip of her tongue slide slowly down my neck. She forced her hands underneath my jacket and started rubbing my chest up and down. It was a huge turn on to be doing this in front of my room, in public. After opening my jacket, her hands reached behind and massaged my back as her mouth kissed slowly down my collar. When she reached my nipple she gave it a nibble through my shirt, letting a growl out through the side of her mouth as she gripped my sides. Not wasting time Stacy continued to kiss down my chest and stomach keeping pace with her descending hands that had reached past my ass and took a firm hold on my thighs. I had been arched back, eyes closed, soaking up the attention until a jolt of realization hit me. We hadn't gone this far before and I was already hard at the prospect, but we were still outside!

"Hey Stacy, don't you think we should take this inside?" I half-pleaded in a whisper.

"You're going to be riding in public, you know." She joked, "Its gotta be the real thing or else you won't believe in yourself. Now show me what you've got."

She used her teeth to undo my button and zipper. Already my hard member was trying to force its way out of my boxers like a river held by a dam. The anticipation was so heavy that I dropped my helmet onto the grass. With deliberate movements Stacy retrieved my throbbing dick from my boxers treating it like an ancient relic that might disintegrate from a false move. Her fingers carefully inspected the length of my shaft as she her self maneuvered her head so as to see it from all sides.

"It's actually quite impressive up close and personal," she reasoned. Before continuing she took a firm grip on the base and eased a hand behind me, "I'm surprised it hadn't busted out during one of our sessions." Just seeing her there made my rock pulse and jump. "Easy there killer," she responded with a firm grip and a lick of her lips, "let me help calm you down."

With that she pushed her lips against the head of my penis. The feeling threw me off balance and I fell towards the door, catching myself with one hand for support. Leaning over there I could see her slowly pull my cock deeper into her mouth, her full lips lubricating every inch of my shaft. I released a low rumbling moan as she extracted my cock from her mouth. With a smile and a smack of the lips she dived back in.

She slid a hand up and down my chest curving her fingers on the way down to claw at me. She started sucking my cock faster and faster alternating the pattern ever so slightly to keep me from cumming. Soon she too was moaning and rocking her body in sexual desire. She started pleasing herself, her other hand slipped from my shaft and slid down her chest to cup her breast. She slid her mouth deeper onto my dick to compensate and began to massage it with her tongue while pinching her own nipple.

My forehead was beading with sweat and I was panting hard. Leaning over I clamped my eyes shut for fear that if I saw her glued to my cock I'd explode then and there. As a few more drops of precum seeped out Stacy let out another loud moan. This time she slid her hand down her body, over her thighs, and back up under her skirt. I felt the pace slow and sneaked a dangerous peek. Stacy had pulled back her panties and was rubbing her clit. Soon the speed of her masturbation matched the speed of her mouth. As she grew closer and closer to orgasm, so did I. Unable to contain herself, forced hums emanated from my crotch as she approached climax. Overwhelmed by the vibration I released my hot cum into her mouth. Tasting my juice sent Stacy into orgasm as well, quickly sucking hard on my cock to swallow my cum at the same time thrusting her hips.

We both sat there exhausted for what seemed like eternity exposed to the public. Slowly she fixed herself up, licking her fingers clean before zipping me back up. I helped her up and put my arm around her waist. I unlocked the door and we stumbled in and collapsed onto my bed for a long, cozy nap.

Things picked up again after that day. She was waiting for me one time; legs spread wide, acting like a defenseless maiden at the mercy of a pussy hungry biker bad boy. After catching a few girls cooing over my wheels she wrestled me onto the carpet for an exciting session of sixty-nine. I was no fool to the correlation between our love life and my bike but now I had a use for the incredibly small storage compartment. It was just large enough to fit a box of new condoms. After all, I was finally ready to take Stacy for a ride.

That weekend we gathered supplies together and stored them in our backpacks for a picnic in the mountains. I mounted my bike and revved the engine nice and loud. Before I could turn my head Stacy had jumped on behind me and was squeezing my waist tight. I didn't need any prodding so I popped the clutch and tore out of the lot like a demon on fire. What a bad idea that was. It took me half a mile to get the bike back under control but Stacy didn't seem to realize the danger I'd put us in and was screaming cheers and hoots out to the world. She leaned her head against my back and gave me a squeeze in thanks. She spent the better part of the ride soaking up the new sensation. Always looking around her and letting out more shrieks whenever we did a tight turn or a quick stop. As we neared our destination she directed her attention to her chauffeur. She pressed her chest against my back and started to rub my chest. I picked up the speed and she giggle in appreciation. Her hands paused for a moment in thought and slid down to massage my thighs. Without even thinking I rolled on the throttle even more not looking at the speedometer once. In my half attention I almost missed our turn and skidded us to a stop at the picnic area. Once again, my recklessness went unnoticed and was rewarded with a yelp of approval.

Breathing hard inside my helmet I asked, "So, how was that? Everything you hoped for?"

I felt her swish her head from the release of her helmet before she responded with, "It was so…so…exhilarating!" she emphasized with a hug to my waist, "I don't even feel hungry anymore. I just want to turn around and get back on the road!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. But we did go through all the trouble." I stumbled a bit while she took my helmet off, "It's such a nice view. Aren't you a little hungry?" I hadn't noticed but she was rubbing my thighs heavily. There was an awkward silence as I waited for her reply. I turned my neck towards her, "So are you a little hungry?"

"Yes," she replied and subsequently began to nibble at my ear. She rained slow pecks up and down my lobe. After the fourth run she edged out her tongue to retrace her lips. I let out a low hum in approval and arched my neck to the side. Taking advantage of my exposed neck she slid her tongue down to my collar and back nibbling along the way. I reached back and massaged her shins as best I could when I was surprised by a sudden push against my back.

"Wow, I'm so fucking horny," her words were muffled by the sound of her shirt being pulled over her face and then flung into the woods, "This just isn't enough, turn around, I want you to fuck me." As quick as humanly possible I shut down the bike, simultaneously jumping off and stripping. I was naked waste down before I hit the ground. She quickly assaulted me with kisses, pushing me up against the bike. I had to force my way along it to open up the storage compartment. Upon seeing my sense of foresight Stacy shot me a wide grin and began to strip for me. My cock became harder and harder with each piece of lost clothing in time for me to put the condom on just as she finished snapping her panties into the wild.

Patting the seat Stacy purred, "Get on the bike babe and I'll show you whatI know about riding."

Obeying without question I hopped on the bike bare-assed with my cock pointing up from the seat. Stacy put her hand on my shoulder for support as she swung her leg around to the other side. I caught her leg for balance and held it there while I appreciated the view. Her voluptuous breasts sported hard perky nipples. Her curves were seemed to flow into infinity along her luscious legs. Her pussy was dripping onto her thighs and I could see a pink clit exposed beneath a well-trimmed pubic hair.

With a grunt she pushed herself onto the bike and with a gasp slid down my erect shaft. "Ohhhhhhhh" was all she could manage as she scooted into position. My hands reached down to cup her smooth ass as hers rose up to firmly grasp my shoulders. She released another loud moan as I pulled her deeper into me. I nibbled on her chin as she pressed her breasts against my chest. Rubbing her nipples up and down my body she pulled against my shoulders, raising her body up. Encouraged by the rush of pleasure originating from my cock I aided her rise by pulling up from her ass. I could feel her pubic hair tickling my stomach but the sensation didn't last long as gravity quickly pulled *** back down upon my erect cock. Together we moaned in ecstasy and lost ourselves to the pleasure. We leapt into a fierce rhythm working our arms up and down in unison. Each squish of her pussy against my shaft caused it to throb inside of her in turn. We traded increasingly louder moans as the bike began to shake under the load of our intense fucking. The pleasure was overwhelming and Stacy lost her grip on my body. She arched back and supported herself on the handlebars. My body acted on instinct to preserve the rhythm by pushing up from the ground, rocking my hips on the seat, rolling in and out of her wet sex. Leaning over I massaged one breast and reached my other hand around to her hip and squeezed tight. Extending my tongue I flicked her nipple and sucked on her breast with my lips. The added delight brought Stacy to a new level of bliss causing her to squeeze my cock with her pussy. I redoubled my thrusting, feeling a deep primal need to find release. Our sweating bodies blurred behind the high frequency movement of our hips. Our shouts mimicked each other as I too lost control and reached behind to stabilize. This pushed my hips further forwards in a final deep plunge of my long cock into her wanting pussy. Her body shook wildly the instant I came inside of her.

We collapsed naked onto the blanket we brought and feasted savagely on the prepared sandwiches. Licking our fingers clean we rolled onto our backs laughing at the clear blue mountain sky. A sweet thoughtful silence enveloped us but was rudely interrupted by a baby chipmunk that sprang onto my stomach to eat away my crumbs.

Stacy sat up and laughed, "Geeze, you are such a dork."

I looked to her in shock. Was my only redeeming quality parked ten yards away?

Without missing a beat, Stacy continued, "and that's why I love you," and kissed me on the cheek.

The End