The Truth... Almost

Story Info
Remembering my sister.
2.2k words
4.37
65.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Voss
Da_Voss
4 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and all characters are of legal age. It contains adult content and is intended for mature readers.

She came into the room and asked me for a massage. I knew what she meant...

"Why don't you lie down on my bed, I'll get the oil from the bathroom".

She was wearing her usual sleepwear. T shirt and thin cotton shorts with green and blue stripes.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the oil bottle. When I got to my room, she was laying on her stomach, in my bed.

She was so cute!! Just lying there, looking at me and smiling.

"You sure are quick!" She said.

Damn, I shouldn't be too eager to do this, she might know I enjoy this too.

"Yeah! It's just that I didn't want to keep you waiting!" Lame reply, I know.

She laid her face to the side and waited for me to get on top of her. I walked to the bed and mounted her ass. She had her eyes closed and a small cute smile on her face.

I started pulling her t shirt up her back, and as soon as I reached her shoulders I realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hurry up with the oil, I'm getting cold" Ann said. So I did, I started pouring the oil in my hands and rubbing it so it became warm. I placed my hands on the lower part of her back. From there I started rubbing my hands firmly as I moved them towards her shoulders. When I reach the top I applied a bit more pressure, and kneaded her shoulder blades and back.

"Mmmhh" she said. " I needed this!"

"Glad to be of service" Again a lame reply, but all I could think of was my hardening prick rubbing on her ass.

My hands traveled up and down her back in a slow rhythm for five minutes as Ann continued to relax. She was letting me touch the sides of her breasts.

"Mmmhh! Push a bit harder, I won't break!" As she said this she lifted her arms above her head. Giving me a silent approval to what my wandering hands were doing.

"Like this?" I heard my self as my hands kneaded her shoulders and my dick pressed down on the crack of her ass.

"MMmhyeah! I like that!!"

Was she referring to my hands or my dick?? Not that it mattered. We still had an hour until my parents came back. Plenty of time.

Five minutes later and my hands started wandering lower till they reached the top of her shorts.

"I'm gonna lower them a bit so I can get your whole back" I was so hard I could cum just then. She raised her ass a bit, pushing my dick further into her crack.

"mmmhh" She moaned, more like a purr really. I started sliding my dick on her ass, as my hands went up her back and then again as they went lower. I was getting hot and she started responding by making small gyrating motions with her ass.

"Do it lower, John!" she whispered excitedly.

"I'm gonna have to push your shorts lower, ok?" I slid my hands under the elastic of her shorts and slid my body a bit back so I was straddling her inner thighs. And I pushed her shorts and panties halfway down her butt. MMMMhhh her ass looked so inviting!!

I grabbed the oil bottle and poured more oil into my hands and dropped some into the crack of her ass (an accident really ; ) ).

"Ohhhh it's cold!"

"Sorry, let me get it!" I quickly used both my hands to squeeze her ass checks and then slide my hands up the crack of her ass. I had never done this before but I was so exited I couldn't stop.

"Hey, That's not my mmm back!" Her voice broke as my finger gently slid over her anus.

"You said go lower!" Lame, lame!! But she didn't answer, instead she just pushed up involuntarily.

"mmhhhmmm, ok..k" She was now openly gyrating her ass on my hands. Her eyes still closed. The small cute smile on her face quivering slightly as she purred her reply.

My shorts were getting too small for me. So as one of my hands kneaded her ass and pleasured her anus, the other relieved me of my shorts.

So here I am straddling my sister, probing her ass, and my dick only inches from her pussy.

"This is nice!" Ann said, as my right hand massaged her back and my left did shameless things to her ass. Her shorts and panties were already down, leaving her ass on display. And as I slid my hands up her shoulders, I slid my body upwards. Letting my dick slide over the crack of her recently oiled ass.

"John mmmhhh"

"What is it Ann?" I answered without stopping my body from sliding over hers.

"I dunno about ... mmmmhhggg" As my body slid upwards again, my dick slid between her legs. I stayed still, trying to think. Is she gonna scream, should I stop? It feels so warm!

"It's just a massage, Ann. Let it work on you..." I whispered between trembling lips.

"mmmmmkkk" She was beginning to loose control. My hands were sliding up and down her back, kneading her ass and shoulders. My dick was now coated with oil that slid on her ass. And it was sliding towards her unprotected pussy.

I was loosing it, her purrs were beginning to sound more like moans, her ass was beginning this slow pumping motion, making my dick slide over her pussy lips. The touch was electric, I was about to cum.

"RRRRIIINNNGGGG"

The phone rang, scaring both my sister and me. I jumped off her and she pulled up her shorts, covering her ass from my sight.

Doing the same, I ran to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"John? Is your sister there??" My sister's friend Tatiana. Fuck!!

"Hey! Sure, let me get her for you."

"Hey! Ann, it's Tatiana!!" I yelled loudly. Although I knew my sister was right beside me, I usually yelled for her.

As I left my sister to answer the phone, I went to the bathroom to wash off the oil. I didn't bother closing the door. I turned on the shower and stepped into the water. My hands were trembling, my dick was hard and that's when I heard my sister.

"John??"

"I'm just gonna wash up real quick, Ann!" She was standing outside the shower. I tried to ignore my throbbing hard on.

"Mmm, would you mind if I get in with you?! I'm a bit sticky myself." Ooooohhh, if she comes in here I wont be able to control myself.

"Sure!" I said.

I could see her taking her t shirt off, her shorts and then I heard the curtain. And as I stared at my naked sister, she looked straight into my eyes and smiled before stepping into the shower with me.

I couldn't help but remember my sister at my grandmas birthday party. Her long chestnut hair, big brown eyes. Her cute smile and her head slightly tilted to her left. She was giggling because my cousin Monica was chasing her brother Diego. My innocent little sister...

... who was now naked in front of me.

She slid close to me so the water would hit her body. Her eyes wondered downward.

"It's so big!" She said as she very innocently reached for my dick.

"Ohmm, Ann!!" It felt extremely good. She took her hand away.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it just felt so good"

"Really!?!?" She said reaching up to stroke my cock. Her smile had this mischievous look to it, not cute but sexy.

"It's so soft and hard!!" She said as she used both her hands to stroke my cock. I couldn't help myself any longer. As my sister stroked my cock, I reached for her tits.

"Ohh, John this is so bad!" She said as her strokes became faster.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!!" I croaked.

"No, Don't cum!!!" She screamed.

"You have to finish my massage first!!" She squeaked, making a face that looked worried, like when someone threatened to eat the last piece of cake.

And with that her hands left my dick. I thought I would die. But did I hear right?? She wanted to finish her massage?? I was about to put my cock into her when the phone rang!!

"Let's get out of here, we still have ten minutes before mom comes back!" She quickly stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

"I'll meet you in my room!! Hurry!!" She almost ran out of the bathroom. I quickly shut off the water and followed. I didn't grab a towel.

We reached her room almost at the same time. And as we reached her bed she dropped the towel to the floor, turned around and sat on the edge of her bed.

"You have to be quick, I really need this!!" She said as she reached for my dick and started to lay back, pulling me on top of her. Her hand placing my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She was extremely wet and warm.

"Oh John!! Just push it in!! I'm ready!!" She placed both her hands on my shoulders and spread her legs. Opening herself up to me. I let my body press down on her. My chest felt so good smashing her tits.

"Are you sure?" I said as the last shreds of self control disappeared from my mind. And before she answered I pushed the head of my dick inside my little sister.

"Yeeesss!!" My sister whispered to my ear. I pushed another inch into her. And that's when I felt her hymen.

"You're a virgin??"

"Not for long!! Just push it in me!!"

"Fuck!!" I pulled back and pushed hard inside my sister's pussy.

"Ohhhh!! Fuck, it hurt!!" She whimpered.

I stayed still, more than two thirds of my dick were deep within my sister's tight pussy. I waited for a moment, and started to pull out.

"Ooouugg" My sister tensed up. My dick was completely out of her.

"Put it back in!!" She screamed, not caring who heard her.

I started to push it back inside her.

"Just do it slowly" She whispered, it was then that I looked at her face, straight into her eyes, she looked back. As my dick slid almost all the way in.

Heaven??

"Ohhh, it´s so good!" I pulled out till only half of it was inside and started to push back inside.

"Ohhhhfff, kisss mmmmggghh kiss me!!" She demanded.

I did, very hard and passionate, mashing our mouths together, as my dick started to slowly slide in and out of my sister.

"ooooohhhmmm" Ann moaned loudly. We started a slow rhythm, me pushing in and out of her tight tunnel and my sister, grinding her pussy.

"Cum ... inside me..." She said looking into my eyes.

"But..." She kissed me again, while she pushed her pussy up to my dick.

Faster ... we started to push, pull, kiss and even nibble on each other.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh, Yes!! Yes!! It ... feeelss... soooo... good!!"

"Harder!!"

"Ahhhhh!!" I pushed my dick as far as it would go. My sister was screaming and moaning loudly now.

"You like my dick inside you Ann?" We were fucking so fast that the bed started to bang against the wall.

"FFFuuu.....FFuuuuck.... youuurrr.... liittle....siiiSTTEEERR!!" she was cumming. Her pussy became so tight that I felt her sucking me inside even deeper. My strokes became shorter and faster. My sister tensed and opened herself up.

And just as quickly, her body relaxed. And as I felt her puss open up, I started to really push myself inside her. I was getting close.

" Ohhhh, ohhhh, let.... Let me.... Ooohhh it's soooo good!!" my sister tried in vain to say something.

"OOOhhhh..... Let me get on top.... ohhh" I stopped, a look of wonder (like a child at the gates of Disneyland) on my face.

I pulled out of her and laid back.

She turned on her side and looked me in the eye.

"You know I love you, don't ya?" She moved up to straddle me. Placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and pushed herself down hard.

"OOOooohhh!!! CUM INSIDE ME BIG BROTHER!!!" She started to ride me hard and fast. My hands on her hips helping her keep my dick in her. My eyes on her swinging boobs. She was wild and sexy... my little sister.

"Do it!!!....I'm ...gonna .....cum again!!!... Cum...inside me... BIIIG. BROTHER!!!!" She screamed at the world.

And I came.

I came so hard and so far up her pussy!! She tensed and came as she felt my sperm coat her insides.

We lay there for a moment (felt like days). Until we heard the door.

"Time to go, John, Ann!!" My mom screamed from the door.

As I left my sister's room I heard her say something that left me wondering.

She said "Tatiana was right!"

Da_Voss
Da_Voss
4 Followers