The Truth will Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was beginning to think that Pete had no intention of fucking my butt I felt him grab his solid shaft and start to gently push it against my aching hole. As the warmth from his head spread I began to push back onto him and felt the mushrooming tip of his cock break through my sphincter and start to journey its way into my body, gliding smoothly on his own pre cum and on the juices that he had excited in me. As he pushed his cock into me I could feel my body stretching to accommodate him and at first I was overcome by an intense pain but as he continued to push himself deeper into me the pain gave way to intense pleasure. He continued to push into me and I pushed my body onto him, hastening his journey, soon I could feel the downy growth of his neat pubic hair on my butt cheeks; at this point I knew I had taken all he had. He left his nuts hanging loosely against my butt cheeks for a few minutes to let me get used to the feel of him inside of me and to prevent himself cumming to early. Once rested, he began to slowly slide his cock back towards the entrance of my willing body; bringing his head within grasping distance of my contracting lips. Just as I felt the collar of his cock leave my body I felt a surge of pleasure as he thrust his cock back into me.

Pete continued to fuck my arse, pounding his cock deep into my body whilst I sucked on Darren's cock and Jason continued to suck on mine; with each thrust I was forced to take Darren's cock deep into my throat and, in turn, Jason was forced to take more of mine. Pete's pumping got faster and faster and my arse began to glow inwardly from the heat that was being generated as our bodies glided together, his breathing got shallower and shallower as mine got deeper and deeper. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and thrust the entire length of his cock into me and ground it deep into my bowels. As he held me I could feel his cock unloading shot after shot of cum deep into my arse and my own cock began to unload itself into Jason's mouth, forcing him to franticly lap up my juices. I moaned against all of the feelings that were assailing my body and felt Darren's body respond as he began to pump his juices down my throat as if he was intent on drowning me in cum. As I swallowed Darren's load, relishing the taste and feel of his cum, I felt my own cock start to dribble the last few drops of cum into Jason's mouth.

With our bodies drained we all collapsed into a heap on the floor.

"Now tell me that you're not gay" said Darren.

As I lay there sheepishly grinning and licking my cum covered lips and with cum dripping from my arse I thought, "I just might be gay after all!"

12