The Tub

Story Info
Antique bathtub becomes a pleasure center.
3.9k words
4.2
47.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first saw that big, old tub at the flea market, I just thought it was kind of interesting. You didn't see many of these around any more. Out of curiosity, I looked it over, and it seemed to be in good shape.

It was then that a devilish part of my brain began to suggest some creative uses for the tub. And then my brain put you in the tub, and things progressed rapidly from there. Five minutes later, I owned the tub. Smiling to myself, I imagined the possibilities.

It took me a weekend to install the plumbing for the tub, sitting in the corner of the basement. It took my weekends for another two months to encase the area around the tub the way I wanted it, making the wooden top flush with the top of the big tub. And then adding ceramic tile. You thought I was just building in another bathroom. But this one was special.

I worked on that bathroom, making everything perfect. I added a toilet and sink and some cupboards. I put in some interesting looking hardware around the tub, and above it attached to the thick wooden beam I'd installed overhead. When you looked at it, you thought it was a regular tub and shower, just with a few things you couldn't identify. It looked like there was something not quite right about it; something was missing from the arrangement.

******

You had been working on that tub for months it seemed. I knew you enjoyed home improvement projects, but you seemed especially keen on this one. From what I could see, you were doing an excellent job of it, but I couldn't quite figure out what some of those bracket things were doing around the tub. Whenever I asked about them, you just smiled and told me that I would find out soon.

I couldn't wait to try it out. The bathtub upstairs wasn't quite big enough to stretch out in, and really relax. I love taking a long, warm bubble bath at the end of a hard day. It's just as refreshing as one of your magical foot massages that make me tingle all over. Just thinking about it makes me want one!

Of course every time I take off my shoes and let you rub my feet, it seems like you end up tickling me. That's how I first learned of your tickle fetish - you just couldn't keep your hands off of me! I remember the first time you talked me into letting you tie me up so you could tickle me. When you gently stroked my feet and ribs, I laughed and laughed. It tickled like hell, but I've never been so turned on in my life! I don't know which was worse - you teasing my breasts and pussy until I was dripping wet, or the way you kept tickling my bare feet and ribs until I begged you to stop. When you finally put your cock inside me, I thought that orgasm would go on forever!

Last week you told me you were finishing the tub and wanted to try it out. I said that Friday night would be perfect - we could get some wine, some candles and music, and have a romantic evening together trying out the new tub. With room enough for two, I figured we could have a wonderful time cuddling in the bubbles. But I should have realized something was up when you agreed without any hesitation.

******

Finally Friday night arrived. I was thinking about it all day at work, and had the biggest hard on all afternoon! I imagined you naked, lying in the tub, bound and ready for tickling. This was no ordinary tub I built, my dear. I designed it for one ultimate purpose: to hold you prisoner for me to tickle to my heart's content! Oh yes, it can be used as a regular tub, but that's not what I want to use it for. And that's not what it's going to be used for tonight!

Everything was prepared ahead of time. We went to the basement with the wine and candles, and I showed you my beautiful creation. I told you this tub had special features, and that I wanted to test them out tonight. You were intrigued by the suggestion that I personally bathe you from head to toe, but somehow you knew that what I really meant was that I wanted to tickle your sexy body. You could see my intention written all over my face, not to mention in my pants!

It only took a moment for you to follow along with my plan. You kissed me, and thanked me for all the hard work I put in on our bathroom, and proceeded to suggest that I should be "rewarded" for my efforts. Before I could say anything, you began stripping your clothes off, telling me that tonight you were mine to do with as I pleased. You said that tonight you would be my willing love slave, and that you would serve whatever erotic desires I had without reservation. I couldn't believe I was so fortunate to have found as loving a woman as you at that moment, but I thanked God for having you. As you peeled off your last stitch of clothing, I told you to prepare yourself for a long, full evening of intense sexual stimulation. Your laugh told me you understood completely what was to come next.

I filled the tub with steaming water that turned quickly to suds with the bubble bath. You moaned with delight as you eased down into the tub's liquid warmth, letting the heat relax every submerged inch of your body. I let you enjoy soaking for a little while, as we shared a glass of wine. You purred contentedly as I gently rubbed your shoulder. As we started on to our second glass of wine, I suggested it was time to begin washing you. Giggling, you agreed.

That's when you found out what those odd brackets were for. Down toward the bottom of the tub, I attached a small pair of ankle stocks, locking them into place with the hardware I had installed. As you watched me open up the top portion, you giggled and said, "That's a funny looking towel rack, Jim!" I laughed too, and said, "This isn't for towels - put your feet up here." Once you had, I shut the top down on your ankles, and locked them. Your feet looked so beautiful, with the water dripping off your soles and bubbles on your toes - I wanted to tickle them right then and there. But there would be time for that later.

******

Once you had my feet locked into those wooden things, I knew there was no going back; I was committed to being your tickle slave for the night. I could just barely see the tips of my toes peeking over once you shut the top part down. As if that wasn't bad enough, you wanted my hands tied too! I was surprised to see you take a rope and run it from the beam overhead down to me, where the rope ended in a pair of leather cuffs. You gleefully buckled those onto my wrists, and then you pulled on the rope until my arms went straight up into the air. I was more sitting, than laying in the tub, and my upper body was now pulled up and out of the water! God, being tied like that made me feel so helpless ... you could tickle virtually any part of me, and I'd be unable to stop you, save for some laughing and splashing. Just thinking about it made my nipples hard. I couldn't wait to see what you'd do next.

That's when you started bathing me. You were so gentle and loving, the way you took the sponge and washed my neck and shoulders. I tensed when I felt you getting close to my sides, knowing that any minute you could start tickling me. You certainly took your time teasing me - washing my back, while your hands skimmed lightly over the flesh from my waist to my armpits. You were giving me goose bumps, and I tingled with the anticipation of feeling your fingers tickling under my arms. I knew it was coming; your hands kept getting closer and closer. And then I felt it! Your fingertips sliding down into my armpits, then wiggling around. And oh, how it tickled! I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud.

You tickled me there for a while - not too much, but enough to keep my laughter flowing freely. I felt your hands all over me: my stomach, my ribs, and of course you had to play with my breasts. The soap and water really increased the tickling sensation, and a couple of times as your slippery fingers tickled certain spots, I thought I was going to lose it completely! But you always seemed to notice when that was about to happen, and you shifted your attention to another area for a while. I don't know how long you kept up this teasing torment, but it felt like forever.

******

I never tire of tickling you, or of hearing your beautiful laughter. I had to keep resisting the temptation to go all out on you, because I wanted this to last. I could tell that what I was doing was enough to keep you laughing and squirming. And I really liked how it felt to tickle your wet, soapy skin. I knew this tub was going to be a great idea!

You should have seen yourself when I started tickling your tummy. Your eyes went so wide, and the laughter just poured out, while you tried desperately to suck your belly in away from my scrambling fingers. But I just kept poking and rubbing your little tummy, tickling around and around your belly button until your struggles started causing waves in the tub. That's when I moved to lightly stroking your ribs, which made you tense up as you fought the tickling sensations. And the more you tried to resist, the more I enjoyed it. But of course any time I wanted to push you toward the edge, all I had to do was work on those super-sensitive armpits of yours, and you'd just about go crazy!

After ten or fifteen minutes, I went back to washing you. Not only did this give you a break, but it gave me a chance to put more warm water into the tub. I could see that you had goose bumps, and I worried that you were starting to get cold. Besides, I wanted this night to last, so I figured that I would have to go at a pace that you could handle. I didn't want you begging before I'd even had the chance to tickle those sexy feet of yours. And I planned to give them a thoroughly wicked tickling before I let you out of the tub.

Once the tub was topped up, I began washing your legs, starting with your upper thighs. They were pretty much submerged, but I felt it was worthwhile to pay them some attention. Besides, I wanted to give your pussy a little tickle under the water, just to keep you on edge. The smile on your face as I toyed with your pussy lips was classic. I'm sure you would have been content to let me continue like that all night, but we both knew it wasn't going to last. There was a lot more tickling to come.

******

You were such a damn tease! Giving my clit a little stroke here and there, while you rubbed my thighs under the water - I wanted you to get me off! Of course that is exactly the kind of reaction you were looking for, though. You wanted to get me as close to orgasm as possible, and then see how long you could keep me there.

I enjoyed how you stroked my legs. It was actually kind of relaxing. Until you got to my knees anyway. I have always had ticklish knees, which you knew, and which you took advantage of. Thankfully you didn't spend too much time tickling the backs of my knees - that area there is deadly ticklish when you touch it just right - almost as ticklish as my armpits and feet. I didn't have much time to think about this though, because suddenly you had stopped and were now moving closer to my imprisoned feet. Now the real tickling was going to start, and from the way you looked at my helpless feet, I figured I was going to get a damn good workout. This was the moment I had been anticipating and dreading since I got into this tickle tub.

Time to wash my feet you said. Right - that's just code for time to tickle Carrie's feet until she pees herself! (I was praying that I wouldn't pee - but last time I came awfully close). And so it began. Technically, you were washing my feet. You took the soap, and rubbed the bar up and down my soles to lather them up. If I hadn't been tied, you would never have been able to do that, because it tickled so much I would have kicked if I could. Instead I just shrieked and pulled madly at the bonds on my wrists and ankles. Oh how you loved that reaction from me. You loved it so much you took the soap and did it again, and again, making me cry out with laughter from the wicked, soapy tickling. But that initial soaping was nothing compared to what came next.

You had to use that little blue toothbrush. That thing should be outlawed; it just isn't fair to use something like that on my horribly ticklish feet. My protests didn't sway you though - you just giggled as you scrubbed those itchy bristles up and down my soapy soles, enjoying every minute of my discomfort. My God but that thing tickles!

It wasn't enough that my feet were trapped in the stocks for you. No, you said my feet were kicking around too much, so my toes needed to be tied. I begged you not to tie them, promising to try and keep my feet still, but we both knew it was impossible. So, it was inevitable that my big toes got lashed together with a cord and tied back to the stocks to hold my feet still. I could barely swing my feet side to side an inch, and now my dripping soles felt ten times as vulnerable as before. I was beginning to regret letting you have your way with me.

******

Finally we got to the part I had been looking forward to all night - tickling the bottoms of your bare, sexy feet! I couldn't wait, so I picked up the soap, grabbed hold of one foot and went to town on the soft, smooth sole. I used the soap to tickle your foot, rubbing it up your slippery sole as you threw your head from side to side and let out peals of deafening laughter. I worked up quite a lather on your feet, and made sure to run my fingers in between each of your toes, which you thoroughly protested. And then it got worse for you.

I pulled out my trusty toothbrush, the one I used just a little bit on you the last time we did this, and your eyes went wide with shock. You hate being tickled with that thing, which is one of the reasons I love it so much. Anything that can make you scream with laughter is a welcome tool in my tickling arsenal. I attacked your soles with the brush, scrubbing and tickling your flailing feet with great enthusiasm while you giggled and laughed and fought hard to resist the wicked sensations I was inflicting upon you.

As if that wasn't enough, I stopped partway to tie your toes so I could keep your feet from moving around too much. Once I started up again, you didn't have a chance. I worked the brush over your bubble-covered soles, pausing here and there to tickle with my fingers. To hear your growing laughter, your pleas for mercy was heavenly! Hearing you beg, the imploring tone in your voice just turns me on like nothing else - probably because it is so out of character for you. Normally you are such a calm, in control sort of person - almost business-like in manner. But tickling really makes you lose control fast. And I wasn't through with you just yet.

I dropped the brush and settled for using my fingers, scraping at the pale flesh under your toes and down your arches. This sort of tickling made you squeal and buck so much, water was splashing out of the tub. I knew you probably couldn't take too much at this level, so I didn't push it too much - just a few minutes. Your laughter was so beautiful to hear, I could have tickled you all night long. To finish off your feet, I rinsed them clean of soap, then bent over and began licking your toes. While my fingers slowly drew circles on your wet soles, my tongue teased you into steady giggles. Looking up, I could see that you were enjoying this more than what I had just been doing, although your nipples were hard as rocks all through the tickle torture of your feet.

******

You must have tickled my sensitive soles for at least twenty minutes. Maybe it was only ten, but it felt like a long time. You had me laughing so much my sides were starting to hurt. I swear, you were going at my feet like you intended to tickle me to death. Despite how much I laughed and cried for you to stop, the foot tickling was getting me so hot! My nipples felt like they were on fire, and my clit was aching bad! If you hadn't slowed it down to suck on my toes, I don't know what would have happened.

You continued to torment my poor feet (albeit in a more gentle way) for a while longer, and by this time I was ready for release. I begged you in my most persuasive manner to stop tickling my feet and to come and make love to me. Judging by the dent in your shorts, you were ready for this too. Reluctantly you agreed (you love spending time with my feet, don't you?). I was glad when you released me from the stocks. But that feeling didn't last long when you went to the corner and returned with that spreader bar.

I would have protested, but I was too tired. I just asked if you were going to let me cum soon, and said that I didn't think I could take much more tickling. You promised me my reward was not too far away. It only took moments for you to strap my ankles to the bar, and hoist my legs upward, until I was suspended in a shallow U position. Then you drained the tub as I wondered what was going to happen next.

When you got into the tub and knelt facing me, I thought you were getting ready to keep your promise. But I should have known better. Instead of putting your tongue to work on my needy clit, you grabbed me around the waist and started squeezing. How I didn't knock you out of the tub I'll never know, but I when I felt your fingers dig into my sides, I screamed and arched back in a vicious motion, sending my pelvis slamming into you. But you hung on, wiggling your hands up my sides, and back down to my waist, making me twist and shriek because it tickled so damn much. You even managed to work in some more of your dreaded tummy tickling, which kept me in non-stop laughter for several minutes.

Beast that you are, you also took time to play with my pussy with one hand, while using your other hand to continue tickling my belly and sides. I was so turned on by that point, I almost came, but you only touched me enough to keep the fire burning. I wanted to cum bad, and told you so in no uncertain terms. After a few minutes of stroking and licking my breasts, (accompanied by occasional finger-wiggling attacks on my armpits), you kissed me and told me it was time for the grand finale. I didn't know whether to be worried or relieved.

******

After hooking you up to the spreader bar, I considered going back to your feet, but decided there was plenty more of you to tickle, and I could give your feet another round later. I got inside the tub and figured I would give your sides and belly another good tickling. I don't think you were ready for it, because you went wild once I started in on your waistline. From there, working my way up your ribs and back down had you laughing steady, while you twisted vainly back and forth trying to loosen my grip on your ticklish sides. I kept this up for several minutes, really enjoying the feel of you jerking and vibrating in my hands, but switched to your tummy before you went too crazy.

Mixing in a little clit tickling with rapid attacks on your pits really kept you hot and squirming. Combining that with some oral attention to your delicious nipples was enough to make you beg for sex again, and after some more fun tickling and teasing you, I agreed. I had something interesting planned for this moment, but I had to change my position first. It didn't take too long for you to figure out what that was, once I had moved in behind you, facing your back with my hands on your sides and my tool sliding inside you. I was going to tickle your helpless ribs and pits until your laughter and struggles got us both off.

I didn't waste any time, but set out straight away tickling your sides like mad. You were howling with laughter, jerking and pulling frantically at the bonds on your wrists, which kept you moving enough to give us both some pleasure. I didn't have to do much except keep tickling, working my hands all over from your breasts, to your ribs, and especially your smooth underarms. I stroked and scratched your naked pits with wicked precision, drawing hysterical laughing screams from you, making you quiver deliciously from the tickle torture. By moving to your breasts, I was able to make you giggle and groan, and at those times I could feel your body thrusting down onto me, as you tried to speed your orgasm on. I was trying to delay it (just a bit) so I could enjoy the feeling of being inside you as I tickled your beautiful body, but I knew I couldn't last. At last, you managed to reach your own explosive climax, and the erotic charge that pulsed through you infected me. Still tickling (I think), I came in a shuddering, moaning burst that left me satisfied and exhausted.

12