The Tupperware Party

Story Info
Girls' night out.
952 words
3.8
105.1k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed at least a dozen for my Tupperware party. If I had twelve people attend I would get the prize for being a hostess, the deluxe assortment worth over a hundred dollars.

I invited my mother, my two sisters, a couple of neighbors and half-a-dozen girls from work. I just needed one more.

Although it was traditionally a female thing there was no rule against guys attending. To make up the dozen I invited Max.

Max is effeminate. He is not gay but most people believe he is. He is more into female pursuits, cooking, decorating, etc., than manly things like sports. He would definitely want to attend and might liven things up.

Max is nineteen still living at home with is parents. He is not a bad looking blonde lad but more interested in church socials than pursuing girls.

I had made a pitcher of Margaritas to go with the goodies and got rid of the hubby for the night.

Shelly, the Tupperware rep arrived before the guests and set up her display. She was to take charge of the party and involve everyone in some games to break the ice before going into her spiel.

The guest started to dribble in as we got close to 7 pm. Soon the driveway was full of cars and the house chattering females. Max walked over as he lived close by.

Everyone was in high spirits and the pitcher of Margaritas soon needed replenishing. Shelly had everyone playing a game, which was designed to get him or her only wearing his or her underwear. She said having everyone in only his or her underwear was a great equalizer. She was right, everyone was laughing and joking.

I was somewhat surprised how enthusiastically Mom and my sisters joined in; there was Mom, Nikki and Jessica prancing around in only panties and bra with the rest of them. Max was down to his "Y" fronts and the tent he was making confirmed he was not gay!

The games continued and soon some of the participants were nude. I watched while they played a game of Twister and saw tongues and fingers going into some pretty intimate places.

I was out in the kitchen replenishing the snacks and when I reentered the living room I was Max lying on is back in the center of the room. He was naked and my eighteen-year-old sister Jessica was sitting on his face without her panties on. Robin and Susan were busy gobbling is knob.

Robin was a colored girl from work engaged to be married in a couple of months. Susan, also from my work, had only been married last summer. Both were slobbering over Max's cock like sex-starved whores.

Max of course was busy licking my sister's pussy while the two girls licked his cock.

The big surprise was Mom. She was totally naked and munching on my sister Nikki's open crotch. The look on Nikki's face showed how much she enjoyed her mother's attention.

I was so turned on I asked Robin and Susan if I could sit on Max's cock? Susan held Max's erection perpendicular while I removed my panties and lowered myself onto his cock.

Max's hard young cock slid into me like quicksilver. I was looking directly into my sister's eyes as his tongue tormented her clitoris.

"Oh fuck Jesse!" I moaned.

Jessica's face was contorted with an orgasm. She managed to moan for me to fuck him so he would keep sucking her clit. I worked my cunt on his cock, sliding it up and down and gyrating from side to side pulling it with me. As I moved I could see the delight in Jessica's eyes.

Mom and Nikki had changed places so my sister's face was now buried between my mother's legs. Mom had Nikki's head in her hands drawing her into her open pie with a look of ecstasy on her face as Nikki's tongue unlocked her orgasm.

The room was filled with mans and groans as a dozen women became wanton whores. Tongues were exploring pussies and soft female flesh was pressing against female flesh as the debauchery progressed.

I felt Max release inside of me. The warm rush of his sperm flooding my love tunnel made me quiver with delight. Jessica was moaning her way though an orgasm as Max's tongue explored her womanhood.

Reluctantly I relinquish Max's cock to the waiting mouths. Rising up his spent cock plopped out of me trailing a string of his cum from within me. Quickly their tongues begin to lick my juices from his fuck stick.

Debra Hawkins was seven month pregnant. But even with her swollen belly my neighbor was not being left out of the fun. Bev Wyatt was nursing on one of her breasts and Bev's young sister Joyce had the other nipple in her mouth. Both women were fingering her pussy coaxing her to give up her milk.

I had an urge to share my cum filled pussy with Mom and Nikki. They smiled when I approached them and made room for me to sit between them.

Mom went down on my pussy first while Nikki and I kissed. I could feel my mother's mouth sucking Max's cum from me as our tongues intertwined.

I looked over to see Robin's ebony body riding on Max's cock. The young bride-to-be was enjoying some prenuptial cock.

The party was really going well and the Tupperware was soon forgotten. It was wall-to-wall pussies with Max's cock stirring up the passion.

By the time everyone was exhausted the room reeked with female musk and poor Max was burnt out.

Max has been invited to Robin's shower next month.