The Turk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner ready thirty minutes, Missy," she smiled at us both.

Kamile took my hand, "Good, come see my new shower room, Tom."

Lena smirked, her employer's intentions blatantly obvious. She had seen it all before.

The shower off the guest bedroom was enormous, far larger than I had envisaged it, and I had been the one who had drawn the plans!

Kamile twiddled some electronic controls, shrugged off her coat on to the floor and, completely naked, disappeared behind the screen.

"Come and see if I am using the controls properly, Tom."

I quickly stripped, placed my clothes in a pile next to hers, and followed my cock into the oversized cubicle. Steam had already filled the space and she was barely visible.

"Bloody hell, Kamy, you could get twenty people in here!"

"That's the idea Tom," she laughed in the mist. "Are you ready?"

I pointed my erect cock at her, "Of course I'm ready, I have been ever since we first met."

"Not that, silly man. This!"

With that she pushed another button and instantly the room transformed into a car wash, jets hitting me from every direction possible, several even spurting upwards from the floor. If they hadn't been spurting evenly from both sides I would have been knocked flat! Kamile was dancing nymph-like among them, and watched her transfixed as she hovered over one particular column of water, clearly enjoying the stimulation as it attacked her pussy. The stinging power of the water had an effect on my own erogenous zone and I fought my way through the maelstrom towards her.

She put up her hand. "Not yet Tom, I don't want to spoil the meal Lena has prepared."

"And what might that be?"

She grinned mischievously, "You will see. Don't look like that, you will get to have sex with me before the night is out, that's a promise."

Seeing my downcast response, she leaned forward and kissed the wet head of my shaft, our first real sexual contact since November last. Before I could grab her head and pull her mouth fully on to me she pulled away, shaking her head. This woman was one helluva prick teaser.

"Later Tom, and I will suck you like no woman has ever done before."

Our skins pink from the blast of the jets, we dried ourselves on soft Turkish towels and I re-dressed, she suggesting I omit the underwear. I headed back to the kitchen, while Kamile remained in the bedroom, searching for something to wear. Lena was laying the table. She looked thoughtfully down at the obvious erection in my pants, as though searching for an unspoken answer.

"You like shower?"

"I think it's fabulous, but then look who designed it! The water jets are very stimulating."

"I know, I try yesterday. Very good, but they knock me over."

"Does Mrs. Ferrer know that?"

Her sexy grin nearly melted me away, "Of course, she was with me. I wash her back."

"And front too?"

"Of course!" If I expected her to be embarrassed I was to be disappointed.

"Your employer is very sexy," I observed, "Just like you. Such a pity you don't like men."

She ignored my second remark, "You have good fuck with missy tonight."

It was more of a statement than a question.

"Oh, I hope so." It was my turn to be embarrassed.

"No hope, she tell me she want fuck. Fuck with you."

"Well, that's good then."

"She like you. You good fuck?" She hadn't taken her eyes off my crotch.

I thought of saying 'try me and you will find out' but replied, "I believe so, no complaints so far."

"That good, you good fuck, she like, be good friend."

"I agree with her," said a voice from behind. Kamile put her arms around me and kissed my neck, "Anyone who is good at sex is my friend."

Kamile's hands slithered down my body, inside the waistband of my pants and on to my erection. She gripped me hard and looked at Lena. "You really should try one of these one day darling, my sister-in-law told me this one is extra special."

This time Lena did manage a faint blush, "I know it is, Missy Carol tell me."

Little did Kamile nor Carol know the truth. I was to find out later that Lena was getting her brains fucked out at every opportunity her mistress was away from the house.

We sat around the kitchen table enjoying the delicious Turkish-style lasagne that Lena had prepared, washed down with a reasonable white Bordeaux. A brief touch of a foot caressing my leg, and which I knew could not belong to Kamile, was the first hint I got that Lena swung both ways. From that moment I fantasised about getting this sexy little Italian into my bed. Given the choice at that moment I would have plumped for her rather than her employer. It took another month for that event to materialise, but it was well worth the wait!

During the meal, our conversation drifted into sexual overtones. When Lena left the table I asked Kamile about her liberated lifestyle.

"Tom, you have to understand that sexual activity in many Eastern European countries is weighed heavily in favour of the male. It is perfectly acceptable for a man to have a wife and several lovers, whereas the wife is expected to remain loyal to her betrothed, to stay at home and produce babies."

"A very satisfactory situation I must say," I laughed, "But surely there cannot be enough women?"

She grinned, "I totally agree, that's why the women get shared."

I stared back, puzzled.

"Jamal," she explained, "Has to the best of my knowledge four lovers, and one of them, my friend Karla, is the lover of three other husbands. See?"

"Yes, I get it. But none of the women are married, right?"

"That's right, Tom."

"So, back to my original question, how come you have sex with other guys? You're married."

"When you live in a Western society Tom, you have to make exceptions. Jamal goes with married women, I make love with young men. Tonight you will be the exception! Even with Western intrusion, our religion is very different from yours."

"I have noticed, particularly about your sexual lifestyle."

"Are you religious Tom? Do you follow any particular faith?"

"My faith is making sure that the woman I am making love with receives full satisfaction before I do."

"I meant in prayer, Tom. Do you pray?"

"Of course I do, I pray that I won't cum too soon."

She shook her head. "You Englishmen are so base. Don't you think of anything else but sex?"

"Not that I can think of, and it's certainly on my mind right now, as you can feel."

I grabbed her hand and pressed it to my groin where there lurked a healthy erection. I grinned at Lena who had returned with a small serving of ice cream each.

Without any warning, and in full view of the maid, Kamile leaned over, unzipped my pants and took me fully into her mouth. I gasped as she grazed her teeth along my length and released me with a loud plop. She smacked her lips and grinned at the Italian.

"Mmm, Carol was right, you are one very thick boy, and so bloody ready too."

She squeezed some pre-cum from me and, with a little finger, spread it over the head and whispered more at my cock than at me, "My pussy is going to enjoy you, mister fat dick."

With that she spooned a small amount of pink ice cream and smothered it over the head. I gasped with a mixture of shock and delight as she spread the ice-cold food down my length with her fingers and tongue.

Kamile looked up at her maid, "Want to try, darling? This one really is rather special."

Lena hesitated, her reply delayed just long enough to tell me a lot, but then shook her head. If only she had agreed, I would have grabbed her head and fucked her pretty little red mouth with glee! But she stayed and watched as her mistress licked my cock clean. Kamile was expert enough to know when to stop, another couple of minutes and she would have been cleaning up a fair amount of cream of another sort, and far less icy!

All the while she had been attending to me, I had been fondling her breasts through her gown and from the state of her nipples she clearly was very aroused too.

"Come on Tom."

She stood up and I followed her to her own bedroom, off which there was a simple two-person shower. Words were unnecessary as together we rapidly shed our clothes, lust now being the order of the day.

Sex with Kamile was so different from that with her English sister-in-law. Where Carol was quite submissive and malleable, this woman was an animal. Today I still get excited remembering how she jumped me like a horny leopard. On her enormous bed she did indescribable things to me no woman has ever done before, not Carol, not Lisa, nor even the horny Sue to follow. No part of my body, nor hers, were left out of the equation of sex. No thought was given to protection, I trusted her, she trusted me. We fucked bareback but, despite everything, no anal sex was suggested. Although very experienced in that department, she admitted I would be too fat for her. The muscles in her pussy made up for any disappointment in that quarter!

With the eyes of a voyeur, I watched her snake beneath me, her dark body swimming with our perspiration, her hot skin glistening in the early moonlight filtering through the shutters. Eyes tightly shut, her face contorted in a rictus of delight, her hips bucked in violent spasms, faster, faster still, lifting both our naked bodies from the sweat-soaked sheets peeling back from the corners of her queen-size bed. She squealed with delight when I chewed lustily on a passing nipple.

In a daunting display of female fertility, she suddenly slipped from underneath me and slammed me on my back with a force that shook the floor. Kamile then looped one leg across my body and mounted me like a jockey intent on winning the Derby, strands of damp black hair lashed against her face, her eyes wild with lust, in tune with the gallop of her passion. When she finally reached the finishing line, every muscle in her body tensed, her head fell back and, as I succumbed to my own release deep inside her, she let loose a blood-curdling shriek.

Panting like a dog, she pressed her lips to mine, climbed off her exhausted stallion, fell backward on to the sodden mattress and pulled my face into her sweating sex, totally soaked with the joint creams of our passion. I obliged her obvious request with eager tongue and fingers until she cried out again. This time my ears enjoyed the protection of her thighs!

When our breathing had returned to normal she asked if I would like to stay the night. Convinced I was going to learn more of the Turkish art of sex I eagerly accepted her invitation. She admitted later that while she rarely entertained a one-night-stand with a stranger, she had been intrigued with the thickness of my manhood.

"Turkish men are long and thin, Tom. Not fat like you! But I don't fancy that thing in my ass though."

I laughed, "Not met anyone who can, yet." That was to change later this year!

She bent down and kissed my sticky cock. "I don't usually sleep with strangers, Tom. I mean sleep, sleep of course. But the you are not really a stranger now, are you?"

Only when I sat up on the bed, did a see a movement in the doorway. A flash of a presence, and then it was gone. Was it my imagination, or had Lena been there all the time? A few weeks later, I discovered from her own lips that she had indeed watched the whole session and had masturbated in time with the fucking!

Kamile and I soaped each other in her own less-violent shower and, under the steaming water, we made love again, one of her legs hooked around my waist. This time it was slow and more deliberate, we were now lovers rather than as we had been earlier, a pair of rutting animals. While I fucked her to completion standing up, she frigged herself off to another climax, assisted by myself with a timely finger deep inside her grateful asshole.

When Kamile turned off the water, I really should not have been that surprised to see Lena standing outside the cubicle, two large towels at the ready. When Kamile's back was turned, the Italian maid gave me a smile that told me she had watched me fuck her mistress. I touched her shoulder in acknowledgement. This girl was fascinated with my cock, and she knew that I was aware of the fact. How soon I could get her acquainted with it more personally would prove to be the problem, most times Kamile returned to Turkey she took Lena with her.

"Such good service," I remarked, taking one of the proffered towels, my semi-erect cock almost touching Lena.

"Yes," replied Kamile, kissing her on the cheek, "She looks after my needs very well, don't you my darling?"

For the first time, Lena blushed, passed over the other towel, and left the room.

"You want to fuck her too don't you, Tom?"

I shrugged my shoulders in an attempt to dismiss that very idea that was in my mind, "Not over bothered really."

"Liar! Look at your cock!"

I looked down, my appendage did not support my words, it had risen back to near full erection! Then she surprised me.

"One day you can have her, Tom, if you can prise her away from other women, including me. But tonight you are mine." She grabbed hold of my cock, "I want this big fellow all to myself."

I was not to be deterred, "But you said earlier she is definitely not into guys."

Raising her eyes to the ceiling, she sighed, "Tom darling, all women are into guys, at least all that I have ever met. Some are just too frightened to admit it, that's all. Or too proud!" she added, with a wide grin.

"So what makes you think she might be interested in me fucking her?"

"I happen to know she has a boyfriend, and she doesn't want to tell me in case I will get upset, but I really don't mind what she does as long as I get my fair share, if you get what I mean? And anyway, she is such a good housekeeper and marvelous with my kids that I can't afford to lose her. And don't you tell her I said so, or she will want a raise!""

Kamile pressed her naked belly against my erection, causing me to leak a little bead of love juice. She spotted it immediately and scooped it up with a delicate finger on to her tongue.

"Mmm, you taste nice, Tom. I want some of the real stuff later."

I kissed her, faintly tasting myself on her lips, "My pleasure," I replied, "Soon as I have recovered from the last go."

She grabbed hold of my cock, "You look pretty ready to me, or is this for Lena?"

I avoided the question, "Her boyfriend is one lucky guy."

"Definitely. She has the hots for you too, you know."

"Really? She seems quite shy to me."

She shook her head slowly, "You don't see it do you? You men are so damn blind, darling!"

A little annoyed, I replied, "No Kamy, I don't see it, what the fuck are you saying?"

"She is intrigued with you, and this fat thing." She was still holding on to my cock. "She watched us fuck earlier, she has never done that before."

"How do you know that?"

"I always close the door."

"Why didn't you this time?"

She grinned, "I have my reasons, Tom, let's leave it at that."

But I couldn't leave it alone, was she trying to set me up with her delectably sexy maid? I certainly had no objections on that score!

"You really want me to fuck her, don't you?"

"No Tom, not particularly. Not that I will mind if you do."

"Then what is it?"

She sighed, and then there was a moment of silence before she replied.

"Tom, Jamal has to put up with me having sex with other men because he likes his women too. I have no reason to dislike that, it is in man's nature to sow their seeds, so why suppress it and create problems?"

"I wish my ex-wife had been like that," I laughed, "But what has this to do with Lena?"

She held up her hand, "Wait and let me finish."

"Okay, sorry."

"He is happier with me going with young men because he feels safe in the knowledge that I am less likely to go off with one of those rather than someone older. Like you!" she added with a broad grin. "Obviously I shan't tell him about you."

"So where does Lena fit in the picture, apart from the bisexual part?"

She continued, "I was about to tell you. The opposite applies to her. If she gets attracted to one of my younger lovers I might lose her, that's why I don't let her near them, and certainly not to watch."

"I think I see where you're coming from. But aren't you afraid you might lose her to me?"

"No Tom, I don't think so. You will have sex with her a couple of times, I am certain of that, but then you will get tired of her, I know your sort. I'm sure I am on pretty safe ground here, otherwise I wouldn't have let you into my house last November. Other than to fuck my sister-in-law of course!"

We were still naked, sat side by side on the bathroom bench, "Talking of Carol, she also told me that your husband approves of your young boys because he likes them too?"

"She told you he is bisexual then?"

I nodded.

"Do you have an issue with that?"

"Not at all. It's something I discussed with my friend Lisa when we first met. Everyone is bisexual to some extent, but some express it more than others. Like you."

She smiled, "I love men and women equally, Tom, I see no harm in it. Carol and I have been lovers ever since she married Jamal's brother. Lena comes in handy when she is not around, or if I haven't got a nice cock to enjoy. Like this one!" She gave me a squeeze.

"I wish English women were as open-minded as you, Kamy."

"Ha ha, it is from British women that I have become, how shall I put it? More wanton? And anyway, what was wrong with Carol? Was she as good a fuck as me?"

Dangerous ground but, already anticipating the question, I was ready with my reply, "Different, Kamy. Not so dominant as you, but perhaps a little more kinky?"

She laughed, "There's no-one dirtier than me, darling, when you get me going. So in what way was she kinky? She hasn't told me all about that evening you came here in November."

I looked away, speaking to the wall, "It's a bit personal really, not sure Carol would approve of me telling you."

Kamile grabbed hold of my head and turned it to face her eyes, "Tom, if it's kinky, I have done it. If it's dirty I have been there. And Carol and I have no secrets from each other. So, go on."

Reluctantly, I gave in, "You remember when you came in and caught us fucking?"

"Of course, you had just finished if I recollect?"

"Yes, you wouldn't let me fuck you, instead we all masturbated together."

"How could I forget, darling. And you came all over my tits!"

At the mention of her breasts, I reached across and fondled the nearest one.

"That was hardly kinky, Tom"

"What happened after you had gone was though."

"Oh? Tell me more."

Her nipple was responding to my touch, so l leaned forward and took it in my mouth. She sighed, "So?"

"We went for a shower together and in there she decided she couldn't be bothered to get out and go to the loo and, not sure if I should tell you this…."

She lifted my chin to her face, "Then let me guess. She peed on your cock?"

I stared back at her in shock, "How did you know that, Kamy?"

"Not much of a guess really. She and I do that quite often, more often on the floor, pussy to pussy if you get my drift."

My cock got the drift, instantly, and surged in her hand.

"That got you going didn't it, Tom? You see, I am just as kinky as my sister-in-law, and if you hang around this family a little while you will find that's just the tip of the iceberg!"

To emphasise the point she drew my hand away from her breast and down between her thighs, "Feel how wet I am, Tom."

She was indeed soaking as I inserted two fingers inside her. "Okay, I guess you are just as kinky as Carol."

"You reckon? When it comes to the kinky stakes I am the champion!"

She had a gleam in her eye as she shed her robe and stood up, observing my fine erection. Obviously there was more to come! "What do you have in mind, Kamy?"

"I'm willing to bet this is something that Carol won't do for you."