The Turnaround Part 4

Story Info
Bridget helps Tyree seduces racist neighbor's wife.
14.7k words
4.66
194.5k
49
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

CHAPTER 1

One Year Later...

Tyree had been sexing both Bridget and Mary on a consistent basis for close to a year. One on one. Two on one. It didn't matter, they loved sex with him anyway they could get it. Gradually, they developed other dating relationships with other men. Tyree had sat them both down early in their friendship/relationship and told them in no certain terms that he wasn't the jealous type. He didn't expect them to date only him. He was just glad that he was able to open them up...so to speak. He had helped to enlighten their worldview and their sexual experiences. They both were very grateful for his help and thanked him effusively whenever he was between their thighs pounding away.

Tyree realized that he had done all he could with these two women...it was time to hunt new pussy. They would always be there to spread their thighs when he wanted it...they had promised him that. Without a doubt, he was the best dick they had ever had...there was no way they were going to walk away from that!

Tyree was considering scheduling a vacation later in the month as he arose for work. It was time to get away from the routine of work. His life had become monotonous. Work...sex with Bridget...sex with Mary...work...skull from Bridget...etc... He felt that he needed something else in his life.

Over the last couple of days, Tyree had noticed moving trucks, electrical company vehicles, and a cable truck in front of the vacant house next door. He assumed the owners had finally found someone to purchase it. He wondered what his new neighbors would be like.

He hoped that they weren't anything like his current ones who flashed fake 10- carat smiles whiles their eyes glinted with distaste. Why bother speaking if the smile didn't reach your eyes, he often wondered. "Fuck em," was his motto. The way he looked at it, THEY were the ones missing out on meeting a decent guy.

When Tyree got up to go to work the next morning, he wondered where he would like to travel to this year. He had had a very good year at work. Shit, they had even given him a bonus last month! His department was operating very efficiently since he had taken over. Bridget loved working under him...literally! It excited her to know that the best dick in town was 25 feet away for most of her day at work. Two or three times a week, she would feign some excuse to go to his office and slip to her knees and give him an exquisite blowjob. Tyree had told her that she had the wettest mouth that had EVER been wrapped around his dick. Bridget's mouth watered at the thought of having his warmth and hardness in her soft cavity. She hungered for the taste of his dick on a consistent basis.

Bridget had no idea what Tyree had done to her but she felt empty whenever she couldn't have him in her mouth, pussy, or ass. She had tried dating other men at Tyree's suggestion over the course of the last year, but they did nothing for her. She had slept with two other men over the course of the last year and had found herself wishing their dicks were thicker, longer, and warmer. She had enjoyed herself, though. She had achieved one orgasm each with all three. She soon realized that wasn't enough to truly satisfy her.

Tyree had molded her pussy to fit his dick snugly and no man could pull multiple orgasms out of her body like he did. He made her submit to him each and every time he was between her thighs. She was addicted to the vulnerable way he made her feel. His dick did things to her that she couldn't really explain.

And still, it was more than that. He treated her like a very good friend, not a possession. He listened to her and sought the best outcomes for her. Truth be told, she was sprung kind of bad. At work, her mind and body went on autopilot whenever she was near him. Tyree had to explain to her that they had to act as if nothing was going on between the two of them while at work because office gossip could get them both AXED.

Her sister Mary on the other hand had decided to stay in the city and seek employment. Tyree helped her to land a nice paying job within the hospital. As time went on, Mary began to date other men. Men of various colors, hues, and occupations. Bridget had commented to him once that he had opened Mary's eyes and now she was seeing the world in a whole new light. Tyree usually received two or three calls a week from Mary wanting his dick. He usually obliged...he had a thing for redheads. Plus, she loved to swallow his cum and that turned him on to no end. A swallower was every man's fantasy!

As he stepped out of his home that morning, Tyree had to smile to himself. He had the best of both worlds. Two beautiful, sexy women who wanted him on a daily basis, willing to do his bidding at any time. He had it going on...he had to admit that to himself. As he approached his car parked on the driveway that ran on the side of his home, he noticed a beautiful, shapely Asian woman carrying two armfuls of clothes. As she turned the corner(with her back to him), he noticed that she had dropped what look like a sport coat onto the grass.

Tyree opened his car door, placed his briefcase and suit jacked onto the back seat and closed the door. He walked across the driveway, onto his new(?) neighbors lawn and retrieved the sport coat from the ground and walked in the direction the Asian woman had taken. As he walked towards the front door, he glanced through the curtainless floor-to-ceiling window and saw furniture stacked everywhere. Yeah, someone was definitely moving in.

Tyree knocked on the door as he glanced at his watch. He had a meeting in one half-hour. He heard heels clicking on the tile beyond the door. He saw and heard whoever it was on the other side of the door slide the cover off the peephole. The door suddenly opened and there stood before him was one of the most exquisite women he had ever laid eyes on!

Her hair was black. Her eyes were cobalt blue. She had a soft-featured face. Nice, upturned nose...sexy, suckable, medium sized lips. Her breasts had to be 38C's. Narrow waist, flat stomach. He could see the flair of her hips from the front so he knew she was packing a nice ass on her. She looked to be in her mid-to-late 30's. She had an air of authority about her that didn't faze Tyree one little bit.

"Can I help you?" the woman said icily.

"Hello, my name is Tyree and I ..." Tyree began.

"Look, if you're soliciting for money, I don't have any. If you're selling something, I don't want it. I don't have any clothes to donate and I don't...," she started to say before being interrupted by Tyree's upraised hand.

"Whoa, whoa...wait a minute, ma'am. I was about to say that my name is Tyree Bradley. I live next door. I was on my way to work when I saw a woman drop this as she was walking across the lawn," Tyree said holding up the sport coat for the attractive woman to see. "I was just returning it to you...thought you might like to have it," Tyree said as he looked and saw the sudden loss of blood on the woman's face.

"D-D-Did you say that you lived next door?" the woman asked.

"Uh, yes I did," Tyree said while smiling.

"Are you the owner of the house?" she asked quickly.

"That would be me," Tyree answered.

"Our real estate agent told us that an old woman lived next door...had in fact been living there for years," the woman said.

"Well, she moved to Florida after she sold the house to me. Your agent should have known that. She caught you slippin...I've lived here for more than a year," Tyree said.

"Well Ms. Uhh...," Tyree began as he held out his hand.

"It's Misses. Mrs. Bumdick," she said while keeping her hand to her side.

"Well, Mrs., Bumdick, I have to get to work. I hope you enjoy your move here and I will talk to you at another time. Your welcome," Tyree said as he backed away from the door.

Tyree turned and walked back to his car shaking his head. "I should have left that fucking coat lying on the ground! She didn't have enough fucking social manners to even thank me! Where the hell were people's manners these days?!" he thought to himself.

Mrs. Eva Bumdick watched the tall, well-built Black men walk back towards the house next to hers and get in his Mercedes. She didn't know what to think at first. Her husband was going to flip his wig when he found out they were living next to a Black man!!! She could almost him hear him complaining now!

Eva could care less about Blacks. They were okay with her as long as they didn't bother her, annoy her, or rob her. Truth be told, the few experiences she'd had with Black people had been rather pleasant. There had been the guy who came to fix her pool at the old house. He had been coal black with a gleaming white smile. Her husband had commented that he was smiling like that because he was busting his nutts on the pool repair bill. Other than that, she didn't really come into personal contact with many Blacks.

The man who had just left seemed like a complete gentleman. He had returned her husband's old ass plaaayed sport coat to her. She would have thanked him but her mind had gone blank after taking in the man's physical presence. He seemed to radiate something familiar, something mysterious, and something strong. Her pussy had flexed involuntarily as she watched his lips move as he talked. She couldn't thank him because she hadn't heard a damn word the man had said!! Her heartbeat had been beating in her head and her pussy!

He hadn't tried to come on to her. She found that experience weird. Men came onto her whenever they had the opportunity to get near her. Men who knew she was married. They found her beauty intoxicating. Her husband was the envy of the neighborhood!


But what they didn't know was that while Larry had a beautiful wife at home, he was doing nothing to satisfy her. Larry was using all his interest and energy chasing the girls around at the office. He fucked her well whenever they did fuck but as of late, he hadn't touched her. He hadn't bedded his wife for close to 3 months!

The man who had come to her door a few minutes ago was a man who seemed very confident of himself. The fact that he didn't seem to be fazed by her in the least or take much notice of her at all intrigued and excited her. She was used to men falling over themselves to do her bidding. Had been that way all her life, really. But this Black man seemed beyond that. He hadn't given her body the slightest leering look. He seemed disinterested, actually. Men were always staring at her face or complimenting her on her body. Every other man seemed to notice her besides her husband.

She had married Larry at the age of 22. They had been married 16 years. They had a 16-year old daughter who was spending the summer with her father's sister. Eva had put up with a lot of Larry's indiscretions over the years. In fact, one of the primary reasons they had relocated to this area was because Larry's latest extramarital affair had been exposed and caused everyone involved a tremendous amount of embarrassment and humiliation. Larry had been fucking a 18-year-old freshman at the local college. It turns out that the girl's parents caught Larry and the girl at a motel on the other side of town. The father had threatened to go to the authorities if Larry didn't stop seeing his daughter. The family was well known because the father was the town preacher.

Eva had put forth her best Tammy Wynette impression(i.e. I'm standing by my man no matter what!). But she knew that he would continue disrespecting her and their vows. Her own daughter had told her to get the fuck away from Larry. Her daughter, Erin, couldn't believe the bullshit her mother went through to hold a marriage together that existed on paper only. Eva convinced herself that she stayed with him and endured the humiliations for the sake of their daughter. She was tired of pretending she had a good husband by her side at the various company dinner engagements they attended. Eva had given up long ago of a happy marriage.

Eva realized that she had spent the better part of her life married to an illusion. An illusion she had created with her own mind. He made a good living(enough so that she didn't have to work) as a corporate attorney. Eva had initially started dating him because he offered her a way out of the mining town she had been born and reared in. She admitted to her self that she had fallen in love with him and the life he provided her but she felt that the marriage was starting to erode her self-esteem.

Larry was STILL the same pussyhound she had married years ago. Eva believed in the beginning of their marriage that her love would cure him of that condition but Larry continued to do his best to fuck her over as long as he paid the bills.

Eva had never developed into her own person. She had went from being a daughter, to a wife, to a mother without ever finding out who she was. And now she was stuck in a materialistic, loveless marriage to a man who didn't try to fulfill her needs.

CHAPTER 2

ONE WEEK LATER...

Tyree had gone to work and gotten his dick sucked by Bridget for lunch. He had exploded a huge load in her mouth and she hadn't missed a drop, licking him clean and smacking her lips when she was done. She had orgasmed as well...as usual. He found that amazing that she got off on giving him pleasure. Man, that was deep!

He had come home, worked out, showered and prepared a meal for himself. As he walked from the living room(where had consumed his meal), he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye. He thought he saw someone standing in the window of the house that was next door. He reached out and flipped the switch to turn his lights off so that he could get a better view. What he saw befuddled him.

The Asian woman he had seen walking across the lawn of his new neighbors was bent over toward the window with a portly middle-aged white man behind her thrusting madly. The Asian woman's rack was at least a 36D. Her breasts swung back and forth as the chubby man behind her continued to put in work. The funny thing about the whole scene was the totally bored look on the woman's face and the strained concentration of the man behind her.

Tyree wondered what the hell was going on. How many people lived in that house? Who was the Asian woman? Who was the rotund, balding man fucking her? Where was that fine ass woman he had met a week ago? He had thought about her several times over the last week. She reeked of sensuality without really trying. The man that was beating that up every night was a lucky motherfucker, Tyree had thought.

Tyree had an idea. He ran to his study and grabbed a video camera he had purchased for his upcoming vacation. He turned it on as walked back to the window. He adjusted the viewfinder and pressed record. He taped the couple fucking for a few minutes. Suddenly, he saw headlights pulling into his neighbor's drive. He panned the camera in the direction of the lights. Mrs. Bumdick stepped out of the car with groceries in her arms. Tyree directed the camera back to the window to see the Asian woman pulling her dress back on as the chubby, balding white man quickly left the room. "Hmmmm," Tyree said to himself as he turned the power off on his video camera.

Eva opened the door to her home and called out her husband's name. No answer. She then called out the housekeeper's name. "Ming!" The Asian woman they had hired a few weeks ago to help with the moving and packing came into the living room with a questioning look on her face. "Yes, ma'am?" she said.

"Please put these groceries away. I'm dead tired. Do you know where my husband is?" said Eva.

"I not hear him tonight. I tink he upstairs," Caramella said.

Eva walked out of the living room and headed for the stairs. She smelled something...something familiar. Is that the smell of pussy I smell? she thought to herself. "Aw, that's just my imagination," she said as she walked the stairs to the second floor. When she reached her bedroom, she walked in to find her husband asleep, snoring loudly. She walked over to the bed and looked down at his sleeping body. "God, I need to get laid really bad tonight. Lately, he's been so tired I've been afraid to ask him to do me. I tried three days ago and he just pushed me off of him. What's wrong with me?" she silently asked herself.

CHAPTER 3

ONE WEEK LATER...

Bridget was on the stationery bicycle riding her ass off. She had been coming to "Tony's Gym and Spa" for approximately six months, now. It was the only fitness facility in town. It was co-ed and it was convenient. As she continued to pedal, the front door to the facility opened and in walked a woman Bridget had never seen before. She had raven black hair and a very fit build. The woman was extremely attractive. Bridget noticed several men start to ogle the woman as she walked to the front desk. After speaking with the receptionist, the woman left only to return with a gym bag a few minutes later. The woman made her way to the female locker rooms. She reemerged with a loose-fitting shirt and baggy gray sweat pants on.

Bridget was on the stair climber when the woman came back out. The woman got on the machine next to Bridget and began her workout. Bridget and the woman finished at about the same time on the stair climbers. Bridget introduced herself and found out the woman's name was Eva. They spent the rest of their workout together chitchatting about various things.

Afterwards, Bridget and Eva went to the locker room to disrobe and enter the steam room. As Eva disrobed, Bridget could not help looking at her body. The woman was very well put together. Long legs, flat stomach, and stupendous breasts that sat high on her rib cage. Eva's nipples were a dark brown color and her nipples were absolutely the most suckable ones Bridget had ever laid her eyes on!

As they sat in the steam room sweating and talking, the conversation eventually got around to their sex lives. Bridget was surprised that her husband was not servicing such a beautiful woman correctly. Eva admitted to Bridget that she hadn't had an orgasm in over 4 months! Bridget's mouth fell open upon hearing that. Bridget told Eva that she was sorry to hear that. She told Eva that she used to be in the same situation a little over a year ago until she met a man who satiated her totally. Bridget began to tell Eva about what it felt like to be totally under the control of a real man in bed. As Bridget talked about being made love to by a big dick, Eva's pussy juices began to gather and drip along her thighs. Her nipples were pushing against the towel she had wrapped around her upper body. Eva had forgotten how excited she could become just talking about sex.

As Bridget continued talking, she noticed Eva starting to squirm in her seat. She also noticed the burgeoning tips of her breasts straining against the towel she was wearing. "This is a horny bitch," Bridget thought to herself as she looked at her new friend. Bridget realized that she was attracted to Eva. Bridget had tag-teamed Tyree with her sister but there was no girl-girl action with her sister. It wasn't that she hadn't thought about it, it just didn't seem right...besides, Tyree's big dick kept them both satisfied and occupied. She wondered what Tyree would say if she were to invite Eva into their lovemaking sessions!

After they finished showering and dressing, the two women exchanged hugs and phone numbers. Eva was glad that she had decided to get off her ass and join a gym. She genuinely enjoyed talking with Bridget and sharing her life story with her. She had to admit that Bridget was very attractive and sexy. She wondered what Bridget's lover looked like and exactly how hung was he?

CHAPTER 4

LATER THAT DAY...

Tyree had gotten off of work and decided to go home and take a dip in his pool. Bridged had told him that she would stop by later that night to get some loving after she went to the gym. Tyree was looking forward to it. The way Bridget gave herself to him while they were in bed was intoxicating. There were no limits as to what he could do to her. She accepted it willingly. He knew that she was his private freak and she knew it, too.

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers