The Turning Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman learns appreciation for control.
3.9k words
4.67
91.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been looking forward to today all week long. He is giving a party, just a few friends over to watch the game, but this time he has invited me, and my hopes are high. Ever since our first encounter I have been craving him. His firm demeanor and deep voice - commanding but gentle - has invaded my consciousness. He sees easily the effect he has on me, and teases me with it. He has brought me close to him and taught me to describe the intense feelings that I have. He has encouraged me to explore these feelings - to heighten them - to live at the fringe of desire - even to flirt with other men during the work week... but has instructed me to save my release for him.

As I dress carefully for the party, I daydream about the day that sparks flew between us...

* * * * *

Hurried, on my way to the office, I've just torn myself away from a sex chat site. I give myself just enough time there to rev up, but not enough to satisfy. On a dare with another girl on the site, neither of us is wearing underwear today. We're both going commando. I giggle, feeling foolish and sexy at the same time. I've worn a skirt - long, but with a slit up the front - just to be sporting about it. My hand strays to my lap as I drive in, thinking about the strong-but-virtual hands that groped me this morning before work. I rub my fingers against the short hairs on my lips, feeling the electricity spark and loving it. Looking to the left and right, I decide that the other cars at the stoplight aren't paying attention, so I push my fingers further into the folds of my pussy and release the slickness that was bubbling there. My nipples are hard against my sweater-shirt as I tease my sopping hole.

I'm 35, successful, put together, respected ... and horny all the damn time. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. It just doesn't go away. I'm not particularly well-suited to this condition, as I have spent years being straight-laced and proper, one of the "good girls". Then I started to wake up horny more and more often. I started to check out guys at the office, in the grocery store, at the gym ... and imagine how it would feel to hold onto their muscled arms as they work into me, grunting in my face and slamming it home. My panties are soaking wet by the end of the day, and I have these impulses.... This horny condition makes me clumsy.

The light changes before I lose my concentration completely, so I continue down the road to work, and straighten my skirt with a naughty smile on my face. I bring my fingers to my lips and tentatively taste them. I'm starting to like the taste of my own juices, though I prefer the creamy cum from a nice cock.

Shaking the thoughts from my head, I pull into the parking lot and head for the back of the parking lot. No chance of a space up front when you get in as late as I am today. I step out of the car and self-consciously adjust my skirt. It is tight enough to see that there are no panty lines today. The smooth material slides over my ass unhindered and the feeling is exquisite. Pulling my purse from the backseat, I lock the doors and head for the building. I can feel my breasts jiggling under my shirt as my heels tap along the sidewalk, and I hope nobody notices. And then I hope somebody does...

The elevator door is just about to close when a hand reaches around to stop it. Happy that I don't have to wait for the next one, I smile gratefully around the corner ... and catch my breath. I've seen him before - tall, brown eyes, broad shoulders, no wedding ring...

"The other elevator is broken ... Didn't want you to have to wait."

"Thanks - that was nice of you", I stammer. I push the button for my floor and start to look forward to the long elevator ride - usually such a source of frustration, it may be a chance to get to know this man today. I've been checking him out for weeks. He is always so cool and collected; perfectly dressed. His face politely detached as he travels in and out of the building.

He smiles, and I blush. It may be my imagination, but now I feel like he is checking me out, and suddenly, I feel naked under my clothes, like he can see my lack of under things as clearly as I can feel it. It's ridiculous, of course, the whole world doesn't revolve around me after all ...

"I'm Ray" he says, extending his hand.

Silly smile pasted on my face "I'm Michelle - nice to meet you" and I reach out to shake his hand.

In an exaggeration of gallantry, which there is no mistaking now, he holds my fingers and pulls my hand up close to his lips. He has crossed the short space in the elevator to do so and the movement of my arm in my blouse pulls the material tight over my hard nipple. I'm too surprised at this turn of events to plan my reaction. He slowly and deliberately kisses the back of my hand while pinning me with his eyes - eyes that narrow with knowing as he moves my fingers closer to his nose. My stomach sinks as I realize he can smell sex on my fingers. My eyes go wide as I try to think of something to say - some explanation. What a thing to find on first meeting someone. He must think I'm horrible. He must think ...

My thoughts are interrupted as he takes my other hand and brings it to my first. Holding my gaze, he takes both wrists in his right hand and pulls my arms above my head. He lifts my arms high above my head and pushes my wrists against the wall of the elevator, arching me backward. His face very close to mine, our bodies almost touching, he uses his left hand to brush lightly across my right nipple. Gasping, I'm shocked at his boldness, and instinctively offended. But I'm also horny as hell, and I've wanted to meet this man for weeks now. He knows all of this from my reaction. My body betrays me as I push my breasts toward his hands. The disconcerted look on my face shows him I am uncomfortable. But the lack of protest tells him all he needs to know - I am his for the taking.

The bell dings as the elevator reaches my floor. He holds me with his right hand and his eyes. His expression is daring me to leave. I whimper, but I hold my ground, shaking. I can't even look away from his eyes to check who might be able to see me from the office. The elevator door closes, and he brushes my lips lightly with his. In this soft kiss he looks into my soul and manages to claim me more surely than if he had taken me roughly, although that comes later. My eyes close in surrender, and I swim in the delight of his lips nibbling lightly against mine.

A moment later, the elevator slows, and bell dings again. He backs away and releases my right hand, but holds my left wrist loosely in a circle between his thumb and middle finger. His right pointer finger traces a possessive line along the back of my hand. He guides me with this one hand toward a single corner office at the end of the hall. He closes the door behind us and our privacy is complete - but for the floor to ceiling windows that look out on the city. My brain tries to protest ...

"I have a meeting at nine".

"You are going to miss it".

He places the fingers of my right hand on my lips and shushes me, at the same time reminding me of the smell on my hands that brought me here to begin with. He leaves me stand in the middle of the office and walks in a circle around me, trailing a finger along my body as he goes. Behind me he traces his fingernail along my ass, noting my panty lines, conspicuous in their absence. Standing in front of me again, he takes my naughty right hand from my lips and sucks on my fingers. The realization that he is tasting me stabs at my lust-addled brain, and I moan slightly. The ache in my pussy becomes an insistent need, claiming my focus. My need is now mobilized, and I make the first moves I can claim as my own.

He recognizes the change in me and watches my progress, amused. I move my left hand to his side, his hip, feeling the cut of his body, pleased to find him strong and tight under my touch. I reach behind him to cup his ass and he mirrors the movement. I gasp slightly as our bodies are pulled together and I feel the hard length of him pressed against my stomach. My mind focuses on his cock ... what does it look like? It feels like the perfect size - substantial, but not so fat that I can't get it past my teeth when I suck him. The thought surprises me, but only for a moment. I know now that I need to suck him. I truly love to suck cock. The taste, the texture, the feeling of power I get from giving pleasure, is heady, intoxicating. My mouth waters and my eyes blaze. I allow my knees to weaken and slide down his body, feeling his cock rub upward against me. I pause to rub my breasts back and forth over it, feeling the warmth on my nipples. He groans and grabs a handful of my hair, assisting my journey downward. I rub my face in his crotch, breathing in his scent, clean and pressed but slightly musky as it heats up. I find the tip of his cock with my lips and blow warm air through his trousers, biting lightly, and creating a damp spot where my tongue presses against him. With my face tight against him, I reach up to release his belt, unbutton, and unzip. I move south to his balls as I bring the zipper down, reluctant to be denied contact for even a brief moment. His pants slide beneath my lips and soon he is standing with just his boxers on, bulging obscenely. I move from squatting to kneeling, for comfort. I want this cock, and I want to do it right.

"Give me your shirt", through ragged breaths. No question, that. Not a request. Compelled, but willing, I comply. Sitting back on my heels, I pull my shirt up and over my head, releasing my breasts. He can now see clearly what he had guessed at before. Generous freckled breasts, 38D, small hard sensitive pink nipples, areola blooming around them in a wide circle. I cup my hands beneath them, lifting them up and together, offering, teasing at the nipples, shooting electricity into my panty-free mound.

He pulls his boxers down his hips clumsily, his hard penis catching at the material and impeding progress. He edges them over and down to his knees, and his cock head springs up to his navel. I look hungrily at my prize, and extend my tongue to lick at the balls, watching them clench and retreat as my tongue explores. I look up at him, past his cock to his face. The set of his mouth shows that he enjoys his control of me. I smile as I bathe the base of his cock with my tongue, enjoying the control I have of him.

I lick wetly up the sides of his cock, teasingly avoiding the tip. I rub my face along the hard shaft, using my cheekbone to stroke him. He pulls more roughly on my hair, and I know he wants my mouth on his head. I straighten from the knee and reach up to lick at the head, mashing my breasts into his balls. He groans as I suck harder on the head and pull it out toward me with my mouth. I feel the pressure behind my ears as he pushes my head down onto his cock. My tongue bathes the shaft inside my mouth and the head hits the back of my throat. I bring my head back to catch my breath before he fucks into my face again. I reach behind to his ass for leverage, hanging on tight.

I pull him toward me, taking him fully into my mouth, and pressing further. I'm so hungry for this. I want to know that I please him and I crave to taste the evidence. And as strange as it is that I am in this position so quickly, it doesn't seem strange to me at all. I am entranced by him. I want to engulf him, and so be engulfed. I breathe through my nose and open my throat to him as he slides further into my wanton mouth. I swallow onto his cock, gagging slightly but pushing further. My throat massages his head. He is wedged into me, impossibly tight, and my jaw begins to ache from opening so wide for so long. My gratification advances as I feel him swell in my throat and hear him groaning, nearly whining. His hands twist in my hair, holding himself deep in my throat. I swallow again, reflexively, and because I hope it will bring him to me. A guttural moan escapes him and his cum floods my mouth. Thick creamy lava pours into me so quickly I can't swallow it all. It runs out of my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my tits. God I feel so sexy in this moment, with his hands tight on my hair, and his cock convulsing in my mouth, still sending jets of salty cream into me, more than I can drink. I feel the sticky wetness dripping down my face and imagine how I look. Wanton, sluttish, marked. He subsides in my mouth and caresses my hair more gently, recovering his composure. We use his cock to rub the cum into my face, up to my cheeks, before it dries. I suck and lick at his cock to clean him. He helps me to my feet and pierces me with his eyes again.

"Sit on my desk, Michelle." Again, not a request. I begin to sit at the edge, and he shakes his head. "Don't sit on your skirt, you'll mess it up". His look indicates I should have known this. I shiver and slide my skirt up behind me. The sharp corner of the desk bites across my thigh as I sit bare-assed on the cool smooth wood. He reaches down to push my knees apart, and my skirt rides higher.

Why I would be shy and embarrassed at this point, I can't imagine, but I feel naughty sitting here with my tits hanging out and my pussy nearly exposed. "Raise your skirt, and show yourself to me." The husky sound of his voice sends its message straight to my pussy, and I feel myself leak moisture onto the desk. Hands trembling, I raise my skirt the last few inches to reveal my dripping core. He moves his hand to cup my mound, squeezing lightly, and drawing a finger along my lips. He uses this wet finger to paint my lips, tempting me to taste my slickness. I lick along my lips and revel in the exposure of this to him. He takes my hem, and tucks it into the waistband so that my pussy remains bare and exposed without my hands.

"You love this don't you, Michelle. You love sitting here with my cum running down your face, showing me your pussy. I bet your pussy is aching to be touched." I nod slowly, entranced, enraptured. "Then tell me. I want to hear you tell me how horny you are, how that pussy needs to be treated." I gasp, and take an unsteady breath.

Stammering ... "Yes, I love it. I love your cum on my face. My nipples are ... so hard. My pussy ... drenched ... God it needs to be touched, caressed, teased..."

"Mmmm, good girl." I blush warmly at his approval.

"Show me how your pussy needs to be touched. Show me how your fingers got the scent on them this morning." A wicked grin tugs at the corners of his mouth.

"Ohhh, god, please", a feeble protest. He wants me to show him my private pleasure. I am driven by the boldness of his request. My clit is on fire aching to be touched.

"Show me." A firm tone. "Now."

Gasping, I move my trembling right hand to my pussy and rub lightly at my clit. My right middle finger slides easily over the swollen nub, and I throw my head back with relief. God it feels so nice. I slowly pleasure myself while he watches my face, glancing down occasionally at my soggy fingers. My pleasure mounts, magnified by my exposure. My fingers pick up speed as they find their familiar rhythm. I moan lightly, bite my lower lip.

"Stop, now." Still in that firm measured tone.

My fingers pay no attention as they continue to play and strum at my clit. An amused smile crosses his face when he sees how I have transformed from shy to needy on this point so quickly. He gently but firmly takes my hands into his and holds them above my head. He uses his legs to spread my knees further, and he leans down to look at my quivering cunt. I strain to raise my hips to his mouth, and I hear him chuckle at my predicament. His amusement as he plays unhinges my brain. I'm so horny, I would do anything for him, and he can see that clearly. He knows the power he wields.

He spreads my legs wider - a bit uncomfortable now - and brings his again hardened cock to my clit to rub it. The hot soft skin on my clit sends me writhing. He holds the base of his cock, and draws back slightly. Looking straight into my eyes he spanks my clit with his hardness, taking in my startled pleasure, enjoying my need.

Stepping back again, he releases my hands and points at my pussy. "Again ... but listen to me next time"

Nodding, frenzied with desire, beyond caring how desperate I look, I thrum again at my swollen abused clit, and dip into the sopping wetness with two fingers, pulling and stretching at the sensitive skin. Pushing deep into myself, tiggling at my clit, my body tenses, and my thighs tighten against his hands.

"Stop, now." The low voice issues its command.

Whimpering and crying out, so close to climax, I don't even know how to stop.

Three seconds elapse before I realize he has moved away from me, and my shirt is in a pile on my chest. Shocked into the moment ... I see him standing away from me, frowning. "Get dressed and go."

Butterflies in my stomach, I look up, I gasp, I ask him "What? Why?" Shaking like a leaf. I am near tears.

"You will either follow my directions, or you will go." Clear. Succinct. Bitingly cruel. Then his face softens somewhat. "Your cum belongs to me. I have my intentions, and I will decide whether to let you cum or not. You will follow my direction, and trust me to make this call, or you will leave. I won't force you into anything, but I will have your complete cooperation."

"Do you think you can behave?" He studies my face. No bluffing.

My mind is reeling, tumbling headlong into the rabbit hole. My aching pussy dripping, on fire, casts its vote. I mumble, I nod... "yes" and in this moment I know I have given over the last of my control. My trust is complete.

"Yes, what?... I need to know that you understand completely..." He pushes me.

Collecting my wits, focusing on my reply "Yes, I understand that I will follow your directions, and I will be allowed to cum at your discretion. Please don't make me leave." Amazing how fear can focus you. Adrenaline pumps through my body.

"Mmmm, good girl." His smile returns, and my relief is palpable. He knows I am his now. He has obtained my complete surrender.

He moves back toward me, and removes my shirt from my stomach. He places my hands at my breasts, showing me how to offer them up for his lips. He licks, sucks, teases and devours my full breasts. His hot tongue on my nipples sends excitement gushing from my pussy.

"What do you want, baby?" That wicked smile returns.

"Ohhh, god... please .. I want you to make me cum ... let me cum ... I want to cum for you please... oh god don't make me wait.. please please please" the words tumble from my mouth in a torrent.

"Mmm such a needy little girl ... you do beg so nicely" He growls in my ear.

He reaches down to rub his cock at my clit again, sliding easily across the slick skin. He moves it slowly and deliberately across my button, knowing I am completely focused on this movement. "You want to cum baby? You sure you can be good?"

"Ahhhhhh god yes ... I can be good, I can be good. Oh god pleeeasseee!!"

"Mmm good ... cum for me baby... cum on my cock" He bites on my tensed neck muscles.

My body shudders and bucks against him .... Three, four, five times ... my soul sailing as my body follows. My thighs clenching hard, feeling the strain, feeling his mouth on my neck, giving him my cum, giving him everything. His hands holding and supporting me as I turn to jelly.

Panting, sweating, melting into his arms, he pulls back hard on my hair and lifts my face to his, kissing my lips hard. I kiss back, my sore jaws smiling. I feel his hand at my pussy as he takes a dollop of my cum and smears it on my tits. He looks intently into my eyes.

"You may have to clean your face to go to work today, but you will not clean this from your tits, understood?" Nodding my agreement, I look at the sticky wetness on my tits and feel it start to dry, aware that the tightness on my chest will remind me of this moment all day.

12