The Turning of Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up Emily or I'll be forced to shut you up!" there was menace in his tone.

"Mickey why are you..." she gasped

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

"Please Mickey," Emily cried out "you're scaring me, please set me free now!"

There was no reply to her alarmed plea; instead as she opened her mouth wide to gasp as her tender throbbing clitoris was wonderfully assaulted again a ball of fabric was shoved roughly into it. Before Emily could react Mickey had wrapped and secured something around her face to prevent her pushing the makeshift gag out of her mouth. As her saliva moistened the ball of material in her mouth Emily recognised the taste of her own perfume and knew straight away that she had been gagged with her own discarded knickers. She was scared now, really scared, things were truly out of hand but in some sick depraved way it excited her bringing her to new heights of passion she had never imagined possible. She sucked hot air in through her nostrils finding the restriction strangely arousing.

Totally unprepared for what came next Emily felt her unseen lover's hands slide up her body towards her breasts. After briefly thumbing her already stiff teats they gripped around the globes and squeezed them firmly. She lurched in shocked reaction as something incredibly cold and metallic was rubbed over her already jutting stiff teats. Instinctively Emily pushed her torso upward to increase the contact only to be rewarded with unexpected pain as Mickey simultaneously clamped both her nipples. To Emily the resulting pain was sharp and intense, behind the gag she squealed, her cries of discomfort were effectively smothered and her futile struggles only caused whatever was fastened to her nipples to bounce about enflaming the discomfort and aggravating the pain that throbbed in her tortured nipples as the clamps bit tighter.

She lay there alone, her unknown lover had pulled away at least and she could hear Mickey laughing boyishly some distance away. Someone tugged briefly but viciously upon the clamps and arching her back she screamed in agony although hardly a sound escaped around the gag. Mickey must have sensed this in her, feeling dizzy with excitement and lack of oxygen she was shocked to find how much this was turning her on. For years this unrealised sick perversion must have lain dormant within her, now thanks to sick Mickey it had been freed to play havoc with her respectable lifestyle. It disgusted her to think how exciting this perverse treatment seemed, disgusted but aroused her so much.

"Emily poor Emily do you still want to come so badly?" his voice was mocking.

"Hmm... Mmmm..." she nodded her agreement furiously excited beyond reason.

"But you must pay for your pleasure," he laughed wickedly, "A little pain shall be inflicted upon you for pleasure, do you understand?"

"Hmm... Mmmm..." she once more nodded that she understood, she was desperate to come.

All right Emily, if you really can't wait," matter of factly he directed the unknown person "Ok let the bitch come darling, but take it slowly!"

For the final time hopefully Emily felt the bed shift and the diligent mouth set to work on her pussy. What she hadn't expected was the sudden sting as Mickey landed a blow with his belt or something similar across her midriff. He struck again and again as her unknown lover unhurriedly teased Emily towards climax once more. The pain fuelled her perverse desire and behind the gag she wailed, screamed and swore as she fought for every painful ecstatic breath of overheated air. Now on the brink of ecstasy she half expected to be wickedly denied that which she most desired and readied herself for disappointment. This was going to be it she realised excitedly as the firm tongue targeted her tender clitty for it's final onslaught and the belt struck across her clamped breasts.

That was the trigger a moment later she was coming, her lungs burned, her heart hammered erratically as she fought for breath as her climax took hold. Thrashing against her bonds she screamed hopelessly behind the gag as wave after wave of intense pleasure swept through her tortured body. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined the intensity of the climax that gripped her whole body now. Mickey still lashed her but she was unaware almost as she was engulfed in ecstasy.

It seemed to last for many minutes and it was quite some time before she even began to regain her composure, gradually the spreading ripples of exquisite pleasure gently faded to be replaced by a wonderful fatigue that made her limbs as heavy as lead. The experience had exhausted her and she lay numbly gasping for air only half aware of her surroundings as her gag was removed. Her jaw ached and the overwhelming tiredness threatened to engulf her as she heard Mickey talking to her.

"Didn't you enjoy that, it was better than you could have imagined wasn't it?"

"Mmm..." Emily was too tired and satisfied to speak.

"At least say thank you to Angie for all her effort!"

"Thank you," mumbled Emily dreamily.

"Any time love!" came a thick feminine reply.

Already tired beyond belief Emily's eyelids were closing even as she mumbled her thanks to the still unseen woman; even before she had been unshackled the poor girl was fast asleep. Her sleep was deep and sound, undisturbed she slept until mid afternoon before finally waking. Alone in the room she ran a bath and examined the bruises and weals that marked her pale flesh. Her wrists and ankles were swollen and contused where the cuffs had dug in and her belly was streaked with ugly weals. In the Bath Emily tried to soak away the pain in her tortured limbs with a long soak. Whilst bathing she thought deeply about the events of the last few weeks and made some heart rending decisions. Things between her and Mickey were becoming far too insanely convoluted, she believed they had already gone too far; a fresh break would help sort her out. Now though other things tormented her, things like just why she had enjoyed being abused by another woman so much and why being tied up and physically hurt thrilled her so, these thoughts would haunt her for weeks to come.

Within the week Mickey was history and she had torn up the note he had given her from Angie without even opening it although she had wanted to read it. I suppose I'll never know if it was an invite to a lesbian lovemaking session she found herself thinking on more than a few occasions before correcting herself. Little did she realise just what a dramatic effect all this would have on her in the near future! A week later she was meeting Monica, an old school friend for lunch and accepting the strangest business card she would ever see from her.

12